Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Lady- in totally with ya on the new week thing. This is my first pregnancy/child so everything I so new and exciting! Unloved reading all about it!

I'm also going to be moving. I move in 3 1/2 months out of state. Its very exciting! I'm gonna be almost 28 weeks then. I have to change doctors too. That makes me sad/nervous because I've had my dr for 5 years and she is my favorite dr I've ever had for anything. Oh well. I'm really excited about this next chapter in my life. We are moving out of Alabama (yes finally!) to Memphis tn ( Woooohooo!). I actually grew up there but havnt lived there for 14 years. It will be a welcomed change. Just sucks I'm gonna be sooo preggo!

I was on the FB group too. My name isnt searchable though Maze. Can you pm me your details and I will add you.

So can y'all answer a question for me? When does the 2nd tri start? Day 1 of 13 weeks or day 1 of 14 weeks? Different apps are saying different things I'm confused. Tomorrow is day 1 of week 13 for me. I wanna be in the 2nd.

Murmers - Just go when you're comfortable, I found loads saying 13 weeks and then loads saying 14 weeks. Last time I went over to second tri at 13 weeks til 28 weeks :)

I think I'll class myself in second tri after my scan on friday at 13weeks+

Maze to answer your question , other than Sheffie I am not sure if anyone else on Feb group miscarried....sorry, but I think getting people to pm you if they want to be a part of the group is a good idea!

:flower: Joining in. I'm Daphne, 20, pregnant with #2 and due 10-22-13, so just a little over 12 weeks. I had a scan at 8 weeks where all looked well and I had an appointment this past Thursday and the midwife was able to find the heartbeat with no issue via doppler, so everythings good!

I've always heard the second tri starts at 12/13 weeks...definitely never heard 14.

The most common thing that I've heard is 13 weeks and 3 days for the start of the second trimester because of the math if you divide it up. I didn't count myself as second trimester until I hit 14 weeks though because that's what a lot of things say so at least you know that at 14 weeks you are definitely in the second trimester.

Welcome, Daphne! :wave: :flower:

I also have heard both 13 weeks and 14 weeks for the start of the second tri. I waited till 14 weeks too just to make sure!

B&b classee the 2nd tri as 14w which I never noticed before.

Anyone still getting nausea? Mine wont go away and I'm 13wks 4days :(

All my apps class 2nd tri as 13weeks+ so I'm taking it that I'm now in 2nd tri. I'll start looking at the 2nd tri boards on here soon too.

Yep, still throwing up 10+ times a day. :( Sometimes though doctors say it takes till around 16 weeks to really fade. Mine I am generally stuck with till I deliver. I am sure yours will let up soon!

I am almost 16 weeks and I'm still nauseous pretty much all day, throwing up about twice daily and on nausea meds. :( but I know there are some mamas in here who have it way worse than me

Found out today that my fetal screening papp A bloodwork was low - very low. Even if the NT test shows no abnormalities, the papp A being low is indicative of a growth issue (or possibility of one) - I am already measuring a week behind - I pray that the baby doesn't continue to slip further :( my Papp A was 0.067 IU whatever that means.
We find out more hopefully on Friday at the scan.

I am just praying now that things continue to progress well.

:hugs: Dream, hoping everything goes okay for you on Friday.

I have groin pain today when I walk! Ouchies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->