Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Dream....I'm so sorry you are going through this. Praying for u xx

Oh no Dream, I will be hoping for the best for you and your bubs!

So sorry that you are having to go through this dream..sending your lots of :hugs: and positivity. Hoping for the best hun.

Dream I'm keeping ya in my prayers! Hopefully it all works out.

As for the ms it went away for 4 days but returned yesterday and is still lurking today. Boo

Thinking of you dream. I classed myself as 2nd tri after12 weeks. Early i know but i couldn't wait. Been to see my friend and her new baby today, very cute. She has a doppler so i had a go, and heard baby's heartbeat for the first time! It was brilliant

I have just gotten back from my honeymoon and apparently I have missed a call from the genetics counselor who has my test results back. I am waiting for her to call me now. I need to catch up on everyone's posts. In the meantime I am freaking out!! I wish they would have at least said if it was good or bad news. I am hoping that because they didn't say I needed to come in that the news is not bad.

I'm sorry you're going through this and I hope that everything turns out okay, Dream. :hugs:

I'm 15 weeks and still nauseous. It hasn't been as bad and I'm not throwing up every day anymore, but sometimes it really hard to keep stuff down. I've had a huge craving for crab rangoon.

Whew! That was a lot of catching up. Thank you to everyone for the comments on our baby's scan pictures. I also saw many new beautiful scans as well!

Dream - I am sorry that you are going through this. Hopefully everything will turn out fine. I will be thinking about you. :hugs:

Still waiting on the call from the doctors office. About to lose my mind waiting.

Thinking of you Dream. :hugs:

MirandaH, I'm getting impatient for you!! Lol. I hope they call quickly. How was your honeymoon? I bet you had a fantastic time.

Hang in there! My doctor has the policy where if they don't make you come in, just assume all is well.

I hate when you can't tell the tone of someone's voice in a voicemail, but just hang in there. They probably just want to let you know everything is ok.

Hopefully they'll have nothing but good news, Miranda. :hugs:
I'd love to hear how your wedding and honeymoon went. You must be a happy, glowing gal right about now. :D

I am an extremely happy and glowing girl right now!!! From what they can tell, with 99.1% accuracy for Downs and 98.7% accuracy for Edwards, we are having a HEALTHY baby GIRL!!!! :pink:

Now I just have to deal with his family. We spent the entire week before the wedding hearing all about how DH is the only boy left to carry on the family name and since this will be the last, it had to be a boy. :dohh:

Oh well, I am sure they will get over it when they see her.

Honeymoon was great. We went seashell hunting and picked up more sand dollars than I could count. Fishing, went to the Aquarium and the sea turtle hospital and down to Beaufort to pick up Shark's teeth on the beach. We put over 3000 miles on the rental car and stayed at a resort (for free, thanks to my boss, the property owner) on a golf course that cost $2500/week. When we got there, they put a "small hold" on our credit card for "incidentals." The "small" hold was $500!!! Needless to say, we did not eat at the resort. Other than that, everything was wonderful and we are so happy.

I'm so happy for you Miranda! Congrats on a baby girl! Everyone loves little girls :)
I'm so glad you had an amazing wedding and honeymoon!

Ahhbim so jealous of you right now Miranda! Honeymoons sounds amazing and I'm totally wanting a baby girl! So happy for ya congrats!

I am so excited!! I have seen her and know that she is healthy, at least in all of the ways we were worried about. I am officially in 2nd tri, even at the latest possible date that anyone can give for being there, and I know she is a girl.

LET THE BUYING BEGIN!! :happydance:

Dream- Ill be thinking about you! Hopefully everything will true out ok!

Miranda- I am also so jealous of you right now for the same reasons ;) ! I am sooooooo happy for you thou!!!!

AFM- I had my 12 week NT scan today and so far everything looks great!!! Baba was right on date with my due date . HB of 150! So i guess we will start telling people now!

Also i had a question for you ladies, It might be TMI but i really wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else. So last night i had a orgasm in my sleep....:blush: But this morning i noticed i had a little brown mucusy staining in my underwear... throughout the day i had a little more and it seems to have been fine now. I have had no cramping or pain at all and the ultrasound seemed to be fine, I believe it was from the orgasm . Has anyone else had this?

I wish I had an orgasm in my sleep :-( OH and I are going through a dry, dry, DRY desert-like spell. I hope he gets over it soon because the house is running out of batteries. (Sorry, TMI)

I did have a LOT of brown discharge a couple weeks ago after sex, but after i "went" the morning after and wiped, that was it. Checked in with my doppler just to be safe and everything was fine.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the battery comment!!!!!! HAHHAHAAHAHHA Sorry you are going through that right now..... :( hopefully it gets better! Is he just nervous to do it?

Dream- Ill be thinking about you! Hopefully everything will true out ok!

Miranda- I am also so jealous of you right now for the same reasons ;) ! I am sooooooo happy for you thou!!!!

AFM- I had my 12 week NT scan today and so far everything looks great!!! Baba was right on date with my due date . HB of 150! So i guess we will start telling people now!

Also i had a question for you ladies, It might be TMI but i really wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else. So last night i had a orgasm in my sleep....:blush: But this morning i noticed i had a little brown mucusy staining in my underwear... throughout the day i had a little more and it seems to have been fine now. I have had no cramping or pain at all and the ultrasound seemed to be fine, I believe it was from the orgasm . Has anyone else had this?

Awwwww! I understand. At this point, I am just happy that DH is happy. He was really hoping for a boy and it seems that the future grands are also just happy that she is healthy.

As for the brown staining, I had that right before we left for the wedding. I had not had sex in the 3 days before, but when we went to out appointment that afternoon and I brought it up, they had asked me if I had sex the night before. I told her that I had not and she said that sexual activity would normally be the cause, but as long as it was not red and there was no cramping, that it was fine and to just keep an eye on it and let them know if anything changed.

Miranda - CONGRATS! I will put you on team pink on the list!

June - It is from your uterus contracting slightly from the orgasm. Sometimes you get a bit of brown discharge and other times nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->