Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Miranda - CONGRATS! I will put you on team pink on the list!

June - It is from your uterus contracting slightly from the orgasm. Sometimes you get a bit of brown discharge and other times nothing!

Thank you!! I am the first team pinker!! If it is not too much trouble can you also change my due date to 10/14?? They changed it at my first ultrasound.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the battery comment!!!!!! HAHHAHAAHAHHA Sorry you are going through that right now..... :( hopefully it gets better! Is he just nervous to do it?

I'm not sure why he doesn't want to have "special time" with me. Too tired, doesn't want to hurt the baby, not in the mood, doesn't feel good. Maybe he IS having a sympathy pregnancy....or it's because he just got a new xbox and 2 new video games. Let's go with that. He didn't even come to bed til 7 am this morning. No wonder he's so tired!

Girlnboots..I'm going with the new games! My DH is obsessive when he gets a new game, and you know they can only do one thing properly at a time anyway lol..

Congrats miranda! I am so jealous that you know already. I've got to wait until 15th may before i find out!

MirandaH I'm so happy for you!! And your honeymoon sounds amazing!! Little bit jealous. Lol.

Girlnboots I hear you with the new video games. OH is exactly the same. I think he's trying to get lots of game playing done now knowing that there won't be much spare time for that once baby's here!! Lol.

We're also going through a very dry spell but that's been down to me feeling rough throughout the 1st tri. Hoping it'll lift now. Going back several weeks I had an "intimate" dream with a surprise ending. Lol.

Thank you everyone!! It feels weird to know already. Good, but weird. We are probably going to go fill out a registry this weekend to make it all seem a little more real. I am really glad that we found out now. DH had me convinced that it was a boy and if we had found out any later, I think that the chances that he would have had a bit of gender disappointment would have been greater. He seems to be fine with it at this point, but I know that he was a little let down. He made the mistake of telling me that he had "hoped for the best." I think he said that without thinking about how it sounded to me, but he was happy enough to call all of his family and tell them, so I think it will be okay.

As for dry spells, I think we are past that. We were going through quite the dry spell before we got married and I found out on the honeymoon that he was afraid of hurting the baby. After the spotting he got even more freaked out, so I was starting to think it would last though our honeymoon and I was getting very upset.

Dream big hugs, hope everything works out well.

Miranda, congratulations. I too am super jealous, would love another girl, but having boy vibes at the moment. Glad you had a lovely honeymoon too :)

My face is horrendous today! I have come out in lots of spots and blemishes :( hope it clears soon.
It's lovely and warm here today, i'm dreading the heat when summer finally comes round. I've always been pregnant through the winter before. When I was pregnant with DS, we went to spain, and my feet and hands swelled like balloons. I may need to invest in a few more fans.
Hope you're all having a nice day :)

Dream- Ill be thinking about you! Hopefully everything will true out ok!

Miranda- I am also so jealous of you right now for the same reasons ;) ! I am sooooooo happy for you thou!!!!

AFM- I had my 12 week NT scan today and so far everything looks great!!! Baba was right on date with my due date . HB of 150! So i guess we will start telling people now!

Also i had a question for you ladies, It might be TMI but i really wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else. So last night i had a orgasm in my sleep....:blush: But this morning i noticed i had a little brown mucusy staining in my underwear... throughout the day i had a little more and it seems to have been fine now. I have had no cramping or pain at all and the ultrasound seemed to be fine, I believe it was from the orgasm . Has anyone else had this?

During my first 2 months of pregnancy I had 2 in my sleep. Also I would cramp after. They hurt but apparently it's totally normal. Btw I don't cramp anymore after I o. As for the brown discharge I had that off and on during the first 2 months. Drs called it spotting and could never figure out why. Everything is fine with the baby though.

Congrats on a healthy baby girl, Miranda! :happydance:
Hopefully I'll be joining you on team pink when I have my ultrasound in about 3 weeks. ;)

I'd love to give my DF's libido to your OH, girlnboots. I haven't felt like DTD much since I got pregnant and that man couldn't possibly drop his pants any faster anytime that I even mention the word sex. :rofl:

Miranda congrats on the happy news, so glad all will be fine for you! :happydance:

AFM - I'm now starting to get nauseous all day! Now at 14 weeks! Anyone heard of this??? I'm thinking my hormones have shot up though cause up till now I wasn't feeling preg at all, now I have sore bbs and the sick feeling! I think my body is late catching onto pregnancy!:haha:

We're really hoping for a girl too :kiss: I did the ring test earlier and it went in circles, so maybe we may get our wish, but we will have to see!

I'm due for my next scan next week, I wonder if it'll be too early to tell....

Miranda congrats on the happy news, so glad all will be fine for you! :happydance:

AFM - I'm now starting to get nauseous all day! Now at 14 weeks! Anyone heard of this??? I'm thinking my hormones have shot up though cause up till now I wasn't feeling preg at all, now I have sore bbs and the sick feeling! I think my body is late catching onto pregnancy!:haha:

We're really hoping for a girl too :kiss: I did the ring test earlier and it went in circles, so maybe we may get our wish, but we will have to see!

You are lucky you get a scan at this apt! At this apt the doctor will only use a doppler, then at the 20 week we will get a scan.

You are lucky you get a scan at this apt! At this apt the doctor will only use a doppler, then at the 20 week we will get a scan.

My gyn has a private clinic so that's why i'm getting a scan every month :happydance:

Exactly the same here! At 13 weeks I started feeling so nauseous all day and no way can I cook dinner - after not one minute of ms the whole time until now. I was feeling pretty happy about not having ms, so maybe this is payback for being smug lol

Nice!! That is so awesome! The last one my doctor does is at 20 weeks, but I think we are going to pay to get a 3d one done after because that is a long time to go without seeing our baby!!

Exactly the same here! At 13 weeks I started feeling so nauseous all day and no way can I cook dinner - after not one minute of ms the whole time until now. I was feeling pretty happy about not having ms, so maybe this is payback for being smug lol

I think the delayed nausea or return of nausea in this stage of the game can come down to the simple fact that our bodies are now beginning to make more room for the baby. Our stomachs are now getting pushed on as the uterus climbs to pop over the pelvic bone and that sensation can be very unsettling for some women to start, which is why it is important to eat small meals as we go through the adjustment, otherwise you might find food coming up!

I havnt had sex since I concieved. I have a very low sex drive anyways but since I've gotten pregnant I've just been so uncomfortable the entire time! It's the last thing I want!

Glad everyone is getting good news! And boo to late onset ms! FX it doesn't last long.

I feel like I'm showing early. What do you ladies think I'm only 12 w 4 d.

Attachments

• 20130416_072549.jpg
    20130416_072549.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
That's about when my belly popped, but I only "show" when I'm laying down. The rest is all pudge all the time. Granted, you're quite a bit thinner than me, so you're probably right on track for you..

My doc did practically promise that my MS should be gone by no later than 16 weeks. Of course, I know everyone's different and he can't REALLY promise that, but it's still pretty encouraging. I went from getting sick once a week or every other week, to being lucky if I make it through the day. I thought MS was supposed to get better at this point, not worse!

I'm also hoping that my MS will end completely at 16 weeks. I haven't been throwing up every day anymore, so I've got my FX that this is a good sign that the nausea and vomiting stage is almost over for me. I've been sick for the past two months so it will be a welcome change to not have to fight to keep my food down anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->