Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I am not showing at all...I have quite the tilted uterus and dont start showing until pretty late...i still have a lot of bloat.

I have a tilted uterus too and the main problem I have is its just pushing my fat out. Lol. I really truly have a spare tyre now. I've never had a flat stomach, but I'm not used to looking this chubby. Lol.

I was a size 14 when falling pregnant, so I had some chub anyway. Now I just look fat, no bump just loads of bloat and a massive over hang! :dohh:

I was a size 18-20 when pregnant with my daughter though, and I never got a big bump. :( (or at least thats how i remember it!)

found a few pics from my last pregnany. 30+5
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=98014&d=1278842562

about 36+ weeks
40746_1531684824903_1152402_n.jpg

This is me at 12weeks 3days this pregnancy
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=598371&d=1365943454

This was at 4+1 this pregnancy. As you can see I've just got "fatter" lol. There is a big difference but it doesn't look baby related. It just looks like I've been eating dominos every night :s
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=567515&d=1360921953

AFM - I'm now starting to get nauseous all day! Now at 14 weeks! Anyone heard of this??? I'm thinking my hormones have shot up though cause up till now I wasn't feeling preg at all, now I have sore bbs and the sick feeling! I think my body is late catching onto pregnancy!:haha:

Exactly the same here! At 13 weeks I started feeling so nauseous all day and no way can I cook dinner - after not one minute of ms the whole time until now. I was feeling pretty happy about not having ms, so maybe this is payback for being smug lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I was thinking I was clever too. It's not really bad I can still eat but food just doesn't have the same appeal anymore!

It's my B'day today and going for a meal with DH and the inlaws, so we will see! :flower:

Nice!! That is so awesome! The last one my doctor does is at 20 weeks, but I think we are going to pay to get a 3d one done after because that is a long time to go without seeing our baby!!

I find it a struggle going month to month let alone only having two scans, I think I would go crazy wondering! I would like to do the 3d but only to find out the sex, if it's more clear than 2d. I'm not crazy to see what bub looks like, I'm sure he/she will be beautiful no matter what! :baby::kiss:
AFM - I'm now starting to get nauseous all day! Now at 14 weeks! Anyone heard of this??? I'm thinking my hormones have shot up though cause up till now I wasn't feeling preg at all, now I have sore bbs and the sick feeling! I think my body is late catching onto pregnancy!:haha:

Exactly the same here! At 13 weeks I started feeling so nauseous all day and no way can I cook dinner - after not one minute of ms the whole time until now. I was feeling pretty happy about not having ms, so maybe this is payback for being smug lol

I think the delayed nausea or return of nausea in this stage of the game can come down to the simple fact that our bodies are now beginning to make more room for the baby. Our stomachs are now getting pushed on as the uterus climbs to pop over the pelvic bone and that sensation can be very unsettling for some women to start, which is why it is important to eat small meals as we go through the adjustment, otherwise you might find food coming up!

Thanks Maze. I can't complain you have been so sick over the weeks it's nothing compared. Prob just body re-adjusting as you say. xx

Hey ladies! So i had my 12 week NT scan the other day and everything looks great so far! Unfortunately the picture i got was a REALLY crappy one :( .... oh well..... BUT, i do have a question...

So he was showing me everything and then he when to a potty shot, i didnt even know he was doing it until after it was done. Now i know that at 12 weeks it is not really accurate in telling the sex but what i saw was 3 bright what dots in a triangle shape. Now i am just OBSESSED about founding out what that means!!!!! I wish i had ever saw that! Everything i have read about it is it could mean either a boy or a girl.....

Junebugs - I think three dots in a triangle = boy! will have to wait and see :)

I have my scan on Friday and I was hoping the unltrasound tech would be nice enough to give me a peek between the legs, but not say anything about the gender but I don't know if they're allowed to do that or not this early.

I have an ultrasound on Tuesday and I'm hoping they will be able to find out the gender! But I still feel like I can't wait that long (5 days)! If they can't tell me the gender on Tuesday, I feel like I will go insane waiting until 20 weeks!

I think they will be able to tell you the gender callmebaby at your stage of pregnancy! I had a private gender scan with my daughter at 16weeks 4days and you could tell she was 100% a girl. I'll be having another private sexing scan with this baby asap at 16weeks. Im thinking about booking the 11th May but I wont book anything until Ive had my scan on Friday :)

They can tell the gender at 16 weeks, but it's generally much more accurate if you hold out another two weeks and go in at 18 weeks.
Here's a video on gender, I thought it was pretty interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuWoXFIcgCg

I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow. I also think it would be cool because we're planning on doing a small gender reveal dinner and if I wait until Tuesday to do the ultrasound, I won't be able to find out until next weekend!!

I have a tilted uterus as well, but the midwife said it's flipped back up quicker this time around since I've already had one pregnancy. So I'm 13 weeks and relatively massive, considering my stomach was flat as a board still when pregnant with Finn at this point.

5'7" and currently 112lbs. Was 100lbs.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8119/8655234061_5332e7c243_z.jpg
13 weeks. by daphneclara, on Flickr

I have a tilted uterus too and the main problem I have is its just pushing my fat out. Lol. I really truly have a spare tyre now. I've never had a flat stomach, but I'm not used to looking this chubby. Lol.

I also have a tilted uterus. Didn't realize it would make a difference. I also feel like I just look chubby. I'm fairly small, but have never had a flat stomach. Now it just looks like I have a big muffin top. I bought a belly band the other day...haven't had to wear it yet, but I'm hoping it will smooth out that spare tire.

The way the sonographer explained it to me was that because my uterus lays back towards my spine, although its growing, it'd take a little longer to start popping out the front. But apparently, once you've popped and getting pretty big it's makes no difference to not having a tilted uterus. If that makes sense. Lol.

Yes, the weight of the baby makes it tip back up into the "normal" position. Mine flipped up at about 15 weeks with Finn and well..much sooner with this one.

I just had the worst mommy ever meltdown with my two kids this am. Ugh between my lack of patience, and them sensing it and acting out, it was a morning from hell. I feel terrible, and now they are at school for the day, and prob upset. :( I hate these hormones sometimes......

How many of us feel this way, that it's not as we imagined?

Here are the myths I've discovered about myself:
1. I will get pregnant instantly off of bc false, took a year
2. I will have bad m/s. false, not even a bout of nausea
3. I will want a pain-free, epidural birth. false, the more i research the more I want natural, looking into midwife, hypnobirthing even!

I'm sure there's more to come! There's never been so many decisions to make!
screenings, circumcision, cloth diapering...

I'm late to the party :haha: But I'm due October 3rd with my #2 :D. I stayed team yellow with my first so I haven't decided if I will stay team yellow or find out the gender for this one. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->