Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Hi ladies.

First, I want to apologize for not updating you sooner. I had been hiding under a rock for the past 3 days. Unfortunately, I had another miscarriage. :cry: I wish I could stay here with you but there are other things in store for me. I went in on Friday and they told me my levels were low 100s. I am thankful that it wasn't much later and equally more devastating, but it is still painful all the same. The bleeding has stopped officially today, so I think my husband and I are going to take a break. These 2 miscarriages in the past 6 months have been really hard on both of us. Feeling pretty discouraged, to say the least. We're only 22, I've never even broken a bone, but I seem to have a broken uterus? At any rate, I'm hoping my doctor will be willing to run some tests instead of trying to get me to "wait" until a 3rd miscarriage happens. Completely unacceptable, if you ask me. So I will be banging on some doors and enlisting the help of some higher ranking officials that I know. :winkwink: If all goes well, maybe this time next year you'll see a message or two from me bearing great news. :flower: I love you all, and I hope and pray that come October, all of your beautiful baby boys and girls will make their appearance! :hugs:

Slimbrit :hugs:
I'm so sorry for your loss hun, and I 100% agree that you should be able to get some answers now, not have to wait.
I'll be waiting and looking forward for your next bfp, and I'll be there cheering you on.
Big hugs!

Slimbrit, so so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I really hope you get some answers. This doesn't make it any less painful, but at least you are young and have plenty of time to still have lots of healthy babies.

SlimBrit - So so sorry for your loss. Take as much time as you need to cope with it. :hugs:

Just popping in to say I finally got my 3+ with the stupid clearblue digital :blush: thank heavens for that! now I can stop buying the damn tests :haha:

I actually did one this morning at 5:30am because I woke up desperate to pee but I'd drank quite a bit of water the night before and my wee didnt look very dark and got a 2-3 again that took a while to come up after "pregnant" showed

So I decided to hold my pee this morning until lunch time and did it then,. my wee was loads darker and more concentrated and "pregnant 3+" popped up more or less right away!

So happy right now but it also shows how unreliable these tests are :blush: *idiot here*

YAY!!!! I am so happy you got your 3+, NOW PUT THEM AWAY!!!! LOL ;)

With my first, I had HG and lost 69 pounds and my BBs were always sore. When I got pregnant with my second, I was on BC and still breastfeeding, so I was never sore at all. In fact, I had to stop breastfeeding my first at 6 months because my milk dried up. The doctor aid it was because I got pregnant with the second. I did not find out I was pregnant with the second until I was 5 months along because of the complete lack of symptoms. The only symptom I had was lack of AF, which was not really a symptom to me because I was breastfeeding, on BC and had irregular cycle my whole life. It wasn't until there was good, strong movement that couldn't be dismissed as gas that I even gave it a single thought.

The grass is always greener!! Right now I would give just about anything for this pregnancy to be a repeat of the one with my second. Last night I was so violently ill that I peed in my pajamas. :haha:

Mama Otter: Beautiful Bean!!!!

Thats good to know!!! Honestly, if it wasnt for my strong progression in pregnancy test i would be more worried (although that doesnt always mean everything is ok) but it gives me some hope.

It is so true, the grass is always greener. :) I dont really want the MS LOL , i would just love to have x-ray vision so i can know everything is ok hehehehhehe

Hi ladies.

First, I want to apologize for not updating you sooner. I had been hiding under a rock for the past 3 days. Unfortunately, I had another miscarriage. :cry: I wish I could stay here with you but there are other things in store for me. I went in on Friday and they told me my levels were low 100s. I am thankful that it wasn't much later and equally more devastating, but it is still painful all the same. The bleeding has stopped officially today, so I think my husband and I are going to take a break. These 2 miscarriages in the past 6 months have been really hard on both of us. Feeling pretty discouraged, to say the least. We're only 22, I've never even broken a bone, but I seem to have a broken uterus? At any rate, I'm hoping my doctor will be willing to run some tests instead of trying to get me to "wait" until a 3rd miscarriage happens. Completely unacceptable, if you ask me. So I will be banging on some doors and enlisting the help of some higher ranking officials that I know. :winkwink: If all goes well, maybe this time next year you'll see a message or two from me bearing great news. :flower: I love you all, and I hope and pray that come October, all of your beautiful baby boys and girls will make their appearance! :hugs:

Oh i am sooooo sorry hun. I hope you get some answers and we are always here if you need us! :(

Slimbrit, I'm so sorry about your loss! sending you lots of love and prayers! I really hope you find some answers soon. :hugs:

I'm really sorry to hear so many of you ladies are so stressed about lack of ms and other symptoms. I hope you soon find reassurance in great ultrasounds or by starting to feeling miserable :winkwink:
I have certainly been blessed with my fatigue, nausea and sore bb's. I have just enough of each to remind me constantly that I am pregnant and things seem to be going well but not too much that it makes my day impossible! (difficult but not impossible :winkwink: )

SlimBrit....my heart is breaking for you! You will get some answers, and this WILL be the very last time you will have this happen. Next one will stick, I just know it xxxx

Sorry I've not been posting much lately, I've been so tired and sick. Can hardly eat. Had my sons 7th birthday party on the weekend... 13 kids ... Eli loved it! Since I am showing already , had 5 of my girlfriends and their kids at the party so announced the pregnancy by wearing a tight tunic and leggings! It was fun! But had to check out of the party at 7 pm as everyone was eating...even just smelling food makes me throw up! The meds my mudwife gave me r not working!! How's everyone else's ms ??

Lol, yes, I meant Mama Leopard. Why on earth did I say cheetah? :dohh:

And here's my 8 week ultrasound pic! :cloud9:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/06c25efa-9fe2-4c32-821a-230aa267300d_zps29cc3ade.jpg

OMG sooooo cute!!! I bet your on :cloud9: congrats on seeing your lil pumpkin seed! xx

Hi ladies!! Sorry I haven't been around much, MS has left me feeling pretty rough so between throwing up and looking after DD I've been sleeping!
I've missed catching up with you all, loving the scan pictures, sooo long to wait for us UK ladies hehe.

I hope everyone is well and all the beans are super sticky and behaving!

Lostunicorn pm Slimbrit for Facebook group

Hollie hope your not feeling to under the weather, some of us maybe a little evious of your throwing up lol

Just popping in to say I finally got my 3+ with the stupid clearblue digital :blush: thank heavens for that! now I can stop buying the damn tests :haha:

I actually did one this morning at 5:30am because I woke up desperate to pee but I'd drank quite a bit of water the night before and my wee didnt look very dark and got a 2-3 again that took a while to come up after "pregnant" showed

So I decided to hold my pee this morning until lunch time and did it then,. my wee was loads darker and more concentrated and "pregnant 3+" popped up more or less right away!

So happy right now but it also shows how unreliable these tests are :blush: *idiot here*

Lol, you crazy gal! Mind you i'm so tempted to POAS again, but im resisting....all good news for you though...gives you some reassurance especailly when your not having many signs!

Mama Cheetah: You have a 1 year old, correct? Are you breast feeding him? If so, that could be the reason why your BBs aren't feeling sore. I've noticed that a lot of the Mamas that are still nursing their LOs haven't been getting very sore boobs, probably because they already have a milk supply there.

I had my first appointment and US today! Everything looked great, there's one perfect and healthy little bean in there with a heart rate of 140. :cloud9:
I was only a couple of days behind, so they just kept my original EDD of October 7th.
I'll post the US pic later tonight. :D

I am assuming you meant me (mama leopard ;) ) Well i stopped BF about 1 week before i found out i was pregnant, so i dont know if it would make a difference but i have noticed that aswell, alot of mamas that are still BF dont have sore boobs.

YA FOR THE SCAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you saw your little bean and everything was well!!!!!!!!!! :)

With my first, I had HG and lost 69 pounds and my BBs were always sore. When I got pregnant with my second, I was on BC and still breastfeeding, so I was never sore at all. In fact, I had to stop breastfeeding my first at 6 months because my milk dried up. The doctor aid it was because I got pregnant with the second. I did not find out I was pregnant with the second until I was 5 months along because of the complete lack of symptoms. The only symptom I had was lack of AF, which was not really a symptom to me because I was breastfeeding, on BC and had irregular cycle my whole life. It wasn't until there was good, strong movement that couldn't be dismissed as gas that I even gave it a single thought.

The grass is always greener!! Right now I would give just about anything for this pregnancy to be a repeat of the one with my second. Last night I was so violently ill that I peed in my pajamas. :haha:

Thanks for the info on past symptoms, it's good to hear that not everyone gets MS and still has a healthy bouncing baby. Sorry to hear your soo sick this time though, you can pass some to me though if you like, I don't mind....:haha:
Hi ladies.

So Sorry hunni, I'm am so sad for you :cry::cry: Hope you get the answers you need in time for you to make another beautiful bean, Im sure you will just fine just give yourself and DH some time to heal xx

Oh Girls... I'm sorry I don't chat much anymore.

The morning sickness is killing me and although I'm very grateful, my career is suddenly booming. Man...the timing is terrible! Promotions and moves... all while I'm trying not to puke on people :growlmad:

Anyways, I just wanted to say to all the ladies having a rough go of things, that my heart is with all of you and I'm very sorry for the losses.

I'm up to 7 tabs of Diclectin per day and although it has stopped the actual throwing up a bit, I'm still queasy all the time. Any tips for eliminating the nausea?

Hi ladies.

So so sorry to hear this Slimbrit :-( :hugs: I hope you will keep in touch with us, I will be thinking and praying for a sticky bean really soon for you!

Lady1985 pleeeasssssse help yourself to some of my sickness lol, I had enough last pregnancy for 10 women and heading that way this pregnancy too by the looks of things!!

Hi ladies.

So so sorry to hear about this! Lots of love and prayers being sent your way :hugs: I hope you get some answers as to what is going on and a healthy bean next time!

Thanks for all of the congrats and wonderful comments on my scan, everyone! <3

Happy 9 weeks, Mama Bear! I'm sorry that you and some of the other Mamas have been having some awful MS. I feel pretty lucky that mine is limited to a few hour window at night and the Zofran my OB prescribed for me helped last night (although it took a couple of hours to kick in). Before you know it though we'll all be in our second trimester and feeling a lot better. :thumbup:

I'm so sorry Mama Panther. :cry:
My heart breaks a little more each time that we gain another angel. I really hope that you can find the answers that you need soon so that you can have a healthy, sticky bean and a beautiful baby to hold in your arms. We love you and we'll miss you. I hope that we'll hear good news from you soon. :hugs:

Erin - I am also taking diclectin and busy at work while trying not to puke on myself. I find that shoving food down my throat and carbs mainly is doing the trick at keeping it at bay. It is very difficult to eat but i find once the first few mouthfulls are down it gets better.

Slimbrit - I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. The magic number of 3 mcs is utterly ridiculous. I have had a total of 3 but apparently 3 in total is not good enough either it has to be 3 in a row. Shocking that women can suffer like this. I really hope you take some time with your husband to heal and that we see you back here soon. :hugs:

Mama Cheetah: You have a 1 year old, correct? Are you breast feeding him? If so, that could be the reason why your BBs aren't feeling sore. I've noticed that a lot of the Mamas that are still nursing their LOs haven't been getting very sore boobs, probably because they already have a milk supply there.

I had my first appointment and US today! Everything looked great, there's one perfect and healthy little bean in there with a heart rate of 140. :cloud9:
I was only a couple of days behind, so they just kept my original EDD of October 7th.

I am assuming you meant me (mama leopard ;) ) Well i stopped BF about 1 week before i found out i was pregnant, so i dont know if it would make a difference but i have noticed that aswell, alot of mamas that are still BF dont have sore boobs.

YA FOR THE SCAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you saw your little bean and everything was well!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks for the info on past symptoms, it's good to hear that not everyone gets MS and still has a healthy bouncing baby. Sorry to hear your soo sick this time though, you can pass some to me though if you like, I don't mind....:haha:

Snipped for space

Christopher is and was the healthiest baby I had, which was amazing. When I found out I was pregnant, I was so far along that no one wanted to see me, so I had no prenatal care for almost 6 month of the pregnancy. As for the symptoms, I would gladly pass you some if I could, but only if you really wanted them. I wouldn't wish this on anyone! You really don't want any of what I am having over here. Yesterday had been the first really good day I had. I made dinner, cleaned the whole house and at handfulls of grapes and cheese all day. What set off the violent puking? A shower. Seriously.

Snipped for space

Christopher is and was the healthiest baby I had, which was amazing. When I found out I was pregnant, I was so far along that no one wanted to see me, so I had no prenatal care for almost 6 month of the pregnancy. As for the symptoms, I would gladly pass you some if I could, but only if you really wanted them. I wouldn't wish this on anyone! You really don't want any of what I am having over here. Yesterday had been the first really good day I had. I made dinner, cleaned the whole house and at handfulls of grapes and cheese all day. What set off the violent puking? A shower. Seriously.

OMG! I barf in the shower almost every night! I thought I was the only one. For some reason, maybe the steam(?), I get sooo nauseated in the shower! This board makes me feel so much better... well, maybe not better, but at least "Normal"!

OMG! I barf in the shower almost every night! I thought I was the only one. For some reason, maybe the steam(?), I get sooo nauseated in the shower! This board makes me feel so much better... well, maybe not better, but at least "Normal"!

OMG! That is crazy!! I didn't puke in the shower, but I was feeling great before I got in, then the next thing I knew I had to rinse off as fast as possible because what started as a little wave of nausea turned into full blown "I have to get out of here, it is making me sick." I went out and laid one the couch until I couldn't hold it in anymore. OH asked me about what I ate, and if it was the vitamins and blah, blah, blah and I kept insisting it was the shower. He said I was nuts and I agreed in the back of my head, because when does a shower do that?? I am sorry you are going through that. I thought it might be the steam or change in temperature??? Who knows. It was the first time the shower made me sick and I am really hoping that it is not something that happens more than the one time. That was the sickest I have been so far! Just thinking about it is making me :sick:

OMG! That is crazy!! I didn't puke in the shower, but I was feeling great before I got in, then the next thing I knew I had to rinse off as fast as possible because what started as a little wave of nausea turned into full blown "I have to get out of here, it is making me sick." I went out and laid one the couch until I couldn't hold it in anymore. OH asked me about what I ate, and if it was the vitamins and blah, blah, blah and I kept insisting it was the shower. He said I was nuts and I agreed in the back of my head, because when does a shower do that?? I am sorry you are going through that. I thought it might be the steam or change in temperature??? Who knows. It was the first time the shower made me sick and I am really hoping that it is not something that happens more than the one time. That was the sickest I have been so far! Just thinking about it is making me :sick:

The shower always makes me feel sick these days. I try to wait until I am feeling as good as possible before I shower during the day lol. And then I try to take the fastest shower possible. I think just the standing in the heat is what makes me so nauseous. :sick:

I too get nauseous in the shower, and I hardly even have MS. I think it is something about the warm steam...I have to keep opening the shower door to let cool air in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->