Limbo Ladies!!

Ahh very quickly caught up!!

I hate my hair. I ruined it!! I had it dyed when I was 16 weeks, well when I say dyed, I had it bleached and highlighted. It's always been fine when Im not pregnant and when I was PG with Pheebs it was fine too. THIS TIME my hair all broke off :cry: and its right around the fringe part so quite noticable.

Pregnancy has dried my hair right out, if I wanted I could go a week without washing it and it would still look the same so the bleach obviously dried it more and its all snapped.

So now Im left with horrible roots and I wanted to dye it back brown but OH wouldnt let me as he said I would ruin it more.

I had my hair cut Rihanna style a couple of years back, I liked it but no-one else did :haha:
It wont let me upload the pic :growlmad:

I definately think you would suit a bob CeeCee, you look gorgeous in that picture, you remind me of my friends sister and she just had her hair cut short and she looks lush x

Thanks ladies - you're all so kind :) Well I shall have to book the appointment now and go for it!

I'm sorry to hear your hair has been through the mill Barbles. I remember asking for "choppy blond highlights" once and I came out of the hairdressers completely platinum blond! Then I had to dye it red and it went ginger and large chunks fell out. I then had to wait FOUR WEEKS with ginger falling out hair until they could dye it dark brown again and then even more of it fell out so I had to have it cut shorter to try to prevent it all falling out. It was at that point I vowed never to dye my hair again lol and I will never dye my hair again. I even have grey hairs at 24 and I still refuse to dye it lol I'm petrified of hair dying lol XXX

6.JPG

So this was a while ago (really long time ago) and it was the asymmetric bob. I did feel that it required a bit more work though :(

110110310-63.JPG

This is wth longer hair back in November (I didnt know I was pregnant then!)

Yes these are those haircut/photo shoot deals that I purchased :)

Thanks Ceecee! I used to be big and so now I am worried about my weight and DH doesn't understand it. He thinks I'm pregnant and beautiful but I see the rounder face, bigger bum and love handles... dont get me wrong I love my baby but adjusting to the body changes is hard.

DSC05669.jpg

This one was from a year ago... short bob and wavy. I was in Cape Town and it was too damn hot to blowdry!

Tell me about the whole weight thing... I lost quite a bit of weight and was on my way to goal weight and then I gradually put it all back on and then some! I've never been really small but I miss being smaller and I am sooooo determined to get down to my goal weight after baby is born.

The one in the black dress is August last year and I look huge!! And the other pic is when I had lost 2.5 stone and only had 1.5 stone left to lose :(

Attachments

• jpeg2.jpg
    jpeg2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
  • jpeg3.jpg
    jpeg3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
I plan to join slimming world, I've also been reading some stuff about belly wrapping, not sure how good it is but its supposed to be an old tradition in some cultures.

You dont look huge at all! I think you look great :)

Thanks hun. I guess its down to what we view ourselves as though isn't it? I lost 2.5 stone with Rosemary Conley and felt amazing! But sadly there's no rosemary conley classes anywhere near me. There are slimming world classes though so I'm considering that instead. I may sign myself up for a charity run or something as well as I find that always motivates me to get moving!! I've run the Cancer research 10k every year for the past 4 years except last year as I found out I was pregnant! Hopefully having something to train for as well will help to shift the excess!! I'm waiting to see what my post birth weight is but think I will have at least 6 stone to lose to get to goal weight. Seems a huge amount but I am so determined to do it lol. If the body wrapping works I'll wear one permanently!! XXX

Aha! I've been looking at cheaper alternatives on Amazon for the belly wrap and found an oppo one which I might purchase! Just not sure about the size?!

Yes it is about ourselves and how we feel within our own skin I guess. I used to be over 13 stones when I was in my late teens so now when I put on weight I get down and upset.

I try not to think about it too much because of the pregnancy but I will have to tackle the weight issue afterwards. DH doesnt want me to because I plan to breastfeed but I read that slimming world is safe and healthy, you can even do it when you're pregnant if you have a doctors note (not that I would).

Hi girlies, had a quick catch up! but might of missed a few things (if so let me know ) :)

Thankyou for comments on scan. Wish I could show you the DVD we got.

Claire- lovely 4d picture!! bubs is looking very cosy in there.

I just wanted to say all of you ladies are gorrrrgeous! I'll try and find a picture of myself later on the main computer. & NONE of you are "huge!" you're all lovely.

On the subject of hair, mine's a state. It's a red - coppery colour. It was gingery blonde (dyed myself) and very long, then stupidly. stupidly stupidly, I decided to cut it to my shoulders and dye it. The red initially was bright red and I really liked it. Now it's faded it looks yuck but i'm trying to leave it a few more weeks until I dye it red again, or I Might just dye it brown today. Wish I hadn't of cut it though!

Definately going on a weight loss mission after baby, partly for the health and the PCOS symptoms to lessen as I lose weight, but I think alot of my depression comes from self conciousness and not liking how I look. vicious circle, and even now I'm thinking about food. haha. As the weight is piling on, my skin is getting oilier, i'm getting hair on the sides of my face *only blonde hair, but there's more of it than ever* my spots are getting worse, depression gets worse. Can't wait to shed the weight so these stupid symptoms go away. It's difficult though because a symptom of PCOS is weightgain! what a nightmare. grr.

Apparently women with PCOS lose weight very well if they stick to a diet with minimal carbs. The portion of carbs a day should only be half the size of your hand. Which is not much at all, but I lost a stone and a half without excerise that way. I'm aware that it's the kind of diet you'll have to be on for life. But there's a theory about women with PCOS not being able to burn off carbs or something. But I definately lost weight that way (and i've tried losing weight loads before other ways) And will stick to that after baby. So enjoying carbs whilst I can.

My pram arrived today from Germany. Was quite skeptical because it was foreign and over ebay, but you know what ? it's fab! it was so cheap but it is such good quality and looks lovely! can't fault it, the instructions are poor but we managed to work everything out. here's a pic of the one I have.

What is everyone up to today?

Attachments

• Pram.jpg
    Pram.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 7
How much was the pram? I still dont know what I want??!! Too much to chose from!

I'm washing baby clothes whilst waiting for an engineer to arrive.

I've bad my pram since first tri - charcoal swirls silver cross 3D

Is that a rear facing one too? Hmm... that is a definite must for me when deciding on which one I will buy.

£189, plus £20 postage (from Germany)
over 20 colours/patterns to choose from and different wheels you can pick. You just email them after you've ordered telling them what design and wheels you want.
It's quite big, but comes with a huge shopping basket underneath and lots of storage compartments, the handle goes from rear to front facing, the handle is adjustable from flat to upright. Amazing suspension (non swivell wheels - which isn't a problem because it's really easy to push) very well made, good quality and doesn't look as cheap as it is.
Can't fault it appart from the instructions. And very cheap, other prams similar of well known prams cost hundereds more. Came with a small bag, for changing or bottles etc, footmuff, carrycot for placing baby flat, raincover, mosquito net, 24 month warranty.
So chuffed with it. Was paranoid that it would be naff because it was over ebay and was so cheap. But nope, all good. Just a little big that's all. xxx

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-PRAM-2-1..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item2c5bf12f56

So anybody settled on names yet? We have but we're not advertising it to everybody, just close family and friends. One of my so called friends just said "obviously you don't like any form of surprises then do you? You know everything before she's born!" Well I think what she looks like remains a surprise as I am pretty sure I don't have a tv camera in there! Peoples opinions annoy me so what if I know my daughters name already - sue me!!

This is mine xx
https://www.google.co.uk/m/search?site=images&source=mog&hl=en-GB&gl=uk&client=safari&q=silver%20corpse%203d%20charcoal#i=1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->