Limbo Ladies!!

Our boys name is Thomas Emlyn x

I wish people would shut up with their so called opinions. It's none of their business.

Awww I like your LO's name Sequeena :) A good welsh name that is :) I'm originally from Bargoed and loved so many welsh names but unfortunately DH did not so we had to discount them when choosing our LO's name XXX

Thats a really good price! I'm not looking to spend loads on a pushchair so I've been looking at supermarkets and sites like rascalbabies.

Names... :( I dont have a clue! He'll be nameless at this rate! I just havent found anything I like or thought thats the one!

I like Layla soooo much but OH will not give in. :(
Also Like Evie and Mia. (mee-ah not my ah)
But again, OH can't decide. Blah. xx

Guys, do you realise how close we are all getting to meeting our babies? eek. Sorry it just hit me! xxx

I know... I'm 3/4 of the way through now! 10 weeks to go! and 7 till I'm full term!

Thats a really good price! I'm not looking to spend loads on a pushchair so I've been looking at supermarkets and sites like rascalbabies.

Names... :( I dont have a clue! He'll be nameless at this rate! I just havent found anything I like or thought thats the one!

Only boys name that I truly fell in love with was Alistair and if I have a little boy in future this will be his name!! Funnily enough we couldn't agree on girls names for absolutely ages though and I was adamant from the beginning we were having a little girl lol xxx

I like Layla soooo much but OH will not give in. :(
Also Like Evie and Mia. (mee-ah not my ah)
But again, OH can't decide. Blah. xx

I loved Sophia but DH loved Mae so we had to compromise and look at EVERY girls name and eventually we fell in love with Jessica and now couldn't imagine calling her anything else :) XXX

Guys, do you realise how close we are all getting to meeting our babies? eek. Sorry it just hit me! xxx

I know it's so cool isn't it? Really hit me at the weekend as we put her chest of drawers and wardrobe together and put all her little clothes in there :) Just the cot and moses basket to go in there now and her room is complete!! 9 weeks for you today hun and 9 weeks for me tomorrow :) XXX

I knew what girl names I wanted but never ever looked at boy ones... now I'm stumped! But I'm trying to not think about it... DH and I will get there eventually.

Jessica is lovely girl name... so is Sophia :)

So anybody settled on names yet? We have but we're not advertising it to everybody, just close family and friends. One of my so called friends just said "obviously you don't like any form of surprises then do you? You know everything before she's born!" Well I think what she looks like remains a surprise as I am pretty sure I don't have a tv camera in there! Peoples opinions annoy me so what if I know my daughters name already - sue me!!

I knew my babies name even before I knew I was pregnant! Don't worry about it!

Even though we have our name sorted, Jacob, I still think of others. I particularly love Noah, Oscar, Zach and for a while we both loved Dexter. But it is definately Jacob, I couldnt think of him as anything else now.

And slimming world me up after he is here, I cant wait to get on a diet. I have been big all my life and Ive finally come to a point where I am so fed up. I just need to keep the motivation there.

And Rachel your 4d pictures are lovely, I showed OH them and he was amazed at how clear they were, I asked him if I could have one and he said no haha going to still try and blag though.

Lol Barbles - threaten him with us hormonal preggo ladies coming round and beating him until he relents - maybe that might work lol.

I still love other girls names but Jessica just fits her and I find myself talking to 'Jess' all the time :) I like the fact she's a person to me now :) That sounds odd but I guess I mean I just bond with her a lot more than I thought I ever could because I feel like I know her now. Sounds silly I know!

It doesnt sound silly, Ive bonded this time a lot easier than I did with Phoebe, maybe its because I know what to expect but he is already a person to me and it feels like someone is missing from our family as he is not here yet. Phoebe refers to him all the time, she asked me this morning if 'Jakey' was going to go to her school to play with his baby friends - too cute and she kisses my belly. I just cant wait for him to come now, not that I am ready in any way for it though haha.

I know its that eternal merry go round isnt it? You want them here but you know you don't have everything ready that you need to be ready lol. I just cannot wait to meet Jess now, I keep having dreams that she's here and then I wake up and she's not and I just want a cuddle so badly xxx

p.s. bless Phoebe - thats so cute!! X

Still cant find a bloody changing bag, all the ones I like are discontinued :dohh: I found this lovely Radley one but its no longer available and the new version is plainer and not as nice. You wouldnt believe how hard it is to get a nice bag when your a fussy mare like me.

I dreamt last night that we had a girl baby and we named her Molly. We didnt even notice we were supposed to have a boy until someone pointed it out to us :haha:

:cry:

I feel so bad ladies, I don't feel really connected to my baby at all :( I don't understand it, I used to speak to Jayden all the time when I was pregnant even though I didn't know the sex I was sure he was a boy. And this time I know it's a girl and I can't think of a name I love for her, I have this horrible fear that all 4 scans confirming girl will be wrong and I won't feel connected to a boy if I bond with her, I just feel so bad! Don't get me wrong, I love my baby very much but I just feel silly speaking to my belly! And, again, I don't understand because I done it all the time with Jayden and I done it in the beginning when I had a scary bleed and was willing her to hold on.

I think probably all this combined with the fact that no-one knows we're having a girl so it's not like I can acknowledge her :( I want to feel connected with her but I can't get 5 minutes to sit down properly and just focus on her. Don't think I'm a horrible mum!

Any tips? And please, someone give me some name suggestions!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is it not even 3pm yet?! This week is going to go on forever, I can feel it in my bones. My boss is supposed to be off on holiday but has 'surprised' us with her presence today and tomorrow which is particularly gutting. Have tried to catch up with you ladies!

Rachyroux scan pics - lovely!! They are some of the best I've seen and your girly is beautiful already. My aunt offered to do me a free one as she's a sonographer but like a total weirdo I declined. We're team yellow anyway so she'd need to avoid 'those' bits and I want to keep it all a surprise for when bub is here and I can check out their dimples and chubby cheeks for myself!

Re. the hair issue - I have a kind of round/heart-shaped face and had a bob a few years ago that was just below chin length. I loved it, it felt so different! Unfortunately husband was less keen so I grew it out - it also wasn't brilliant for bad hair days when I just want to scrape it all off my face, Croydon-facelift stylee. It also wasn't so great when I didn't have time to straighen it, my hair is naturally really curly so I just looked like an exploding hedge on curly days. It's much better just below shoulders now with various layers etc!

Claire - you have a little boy, I'm not surprised you don't get time to chat to your bump! I don't chat to mine either really, occasionally I will pass a comment such as, 'daddy's being a miserable so and so today isn't he?' (!) but other than that I mainly sing to it listening to Glee CDs when I'm in the kitchen. Hehe! I wouldn't know what to say, it would be a pretty one-sided conversation if I was chatting about weather or something.

Hope you all had lovely weekends! I am still in love with Wills and Kate and we managed to find buggy and nursery furniture that we like (didn't order anything but at least we've found something!) so feel some progress is being made. I have 95 days to go - gah!

I don’t talk to my baby/bump either. I don’t think that makes you a horrible mum.

I think we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to be perfect and have happy feelings and be merry and pregnant and sing and dance… we’re allowed to have off days and we don’t have to talk to our bumps, it doesn’t mean we love our babies any less.

You will bond with your baby when you see her. When you meet that special little person xx

Claire, Im so worried that my baby isnt a boy. At the scan I couldnt make out what she was looking at though she said he was definately a boy. Everyone I spoke too all said they could definately see the little willy on their own scans but I didnt. I was the same with Phoebe, as she wasnt planned I sort of went along with things and though I was excited it never sort of felt real. Dont worry you are not a bad mummy.

Vickie- the wedding was BEAUTIFUL, I even cried. I thought they were just lovely and seemed so normal, you could definately tell how in love they were with each other and comfortable. Loved every second.

Thanks ladies, I feel a bit better now :) I think once I decide on a name I'll be happier. But there are so many people close to be having babies before me that I'm afraid to get attatched to one incase someone else 'uses' it. I'm gonna make a point of sitting down tonight and just focusing on what's happening inside my belly and talking to her if I get the chance :) xxxxxx

I also cried! I was off from the minute she got out of the car. Her entrance music (I Was Glad by Parry) and all hymns were exactly the same as my wedding so it all came flooding back and for the entire thing I was sobbing like I was her mother. When he told her she looked beautiful - OMG! I also spotted them holding hands in the carriage on the way back to Buck Pal afterwards which induced further crying. God, how much of a loser am I?! BUT important matters - WTF were Beatrice and Eugenie wearing?! And also - how fit is Kate Middleton's dad?! He is a DILF.

As for baby genders - this is partly why I'm staying neutral, I won't believe anyone telling me what they are until I can see and feel for myself!! I am very untrustworthy. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->