Limbo Ladies!!

I've done a Vicki and forgot to write what I was going to write! :rofl: Moses basket quilt - kinda useless if you ask me! It looks pretty but it doesn't really serve a purpose so you can use it if you want but I'm just gonna use blankets and did with Jayden :thumbup: xxx

Hi ladies, good luck to Rachy!!! Next time shes on here she'll be a mummy :)
Fish pedi - I enjoyed it! Took me a while to put my feet in but once I did it was enjoyable.
It's my 4th wedding anniversary today - lol DH and I forgot till half an hour ago, it was funny cos it hit us both at the same time. We laughed so much I actually peed a little.
So my due date is fast approaching and I havent lost my plug yet. I havent felt anything painful yet, just a few cramps yesterday. DH wants baby to wait cos he has exams tomorrow and Thursday, fingers crossef.
Oh and is anyone going to the toilet alot? Two mornings ago I had to poo thrice!!! TMI I know but I hear your body starts clearing itself at this stage.

Hi ladies, good luck to Rachy!!! Next time shes on here she'll be a mummy :)
Fish pedi - I enjoyed it! Took me a while to put my feet in but once I did it was enjoyable.
It's my 4th wedding anniversary today - lol DH and I forgot till half an hour ago, it was funny cos it hit us both at the same time. We laughed so much I actually peed a little.So my due date is fast approaching and I havent lost my plug yet. I havent felt anything painful yet, just a few cramps yesterday. DH wants baby to wait cos he has exams tomorrow and Thursday, fingers crossef.
Oh and is anyone going to the toilet alot? Two mornings ago I had to poo thrice!!! TMI I know but I hear your body starts clearing itself at this stage.

:rofl: Happy Anniversary! xxx

Thanks Claire. I think we've both had the baby on our minds.

I'm starting to get bored during the day, dont know what to do with myself.

I cant wait to start losing weight once baby is born, my face is so round now :(

I would say that seven out of ten tmes when I go to the toilet I can poo aswell as wee. Even though I don't always need to I try it anyway and sometimes succeed. Now that is TMI lol.

Toms coming over tonight, I've pampered myself so I can give him a treat if u know what I mean. He deserves it :)

Happy Anniversay Yasmin. Im already planning our anniversary (not our wedding one alas) lol so OH can never forget. We are going for a lovely slap up meal and ive got tickets to see Lee Evans, its our 5 year one so its a sort of special one. We have crammed alot into 5 years lol. I never had nothing with Phoebe, a few barely there BH and my plug came out when my waters broke which was the first sign I had of anything happening so nothing to worry about. And Ive been having three poos a day for the last 3-4 weeks, I dont no where it comes from lol.

My OH is the same, he wants to finish the ceilings in our new house and his job at work and then the baby can come haha. He should have finished both by Sunday hopefully and then will be back to normal work hours and less stressed over our house as we got someone coming in to help for a while.

So lazy sod me is ordering in take away tonight, what shall I get? I fancy kebab but that involves driving to get it, delivered food we can have chinese or pizza. Hmm choices.

And dont forget your euromillions tickets either, Ive already spent it all in my head haha. If any of us win, dont forgot your limbo ladies :haha: we need a holiday :winkwink:

Thanks Barbles :)

Oooh I fancy some Chinese... Nom nom!

Michelle your still getting sexy time?? Lucky you! Its been a few weeks since I was surprised by DH! :)

Michelle, lucky you! I might ask hubby tonight to help me out tonight, mainly for medicinal purposes :rofl: And I poo alot too, sometimes it's a wee surprise! :rofl:

Oh that sounds good Amanda! We done something quite special on our 5 year anniversary - we got married! Lol xxx

Yeh I'm still getting sexy time, when I instigate it which I will tonight if he's lucky lol. He's just made me dinner so I think he deserves it xx

If I relied on having sex only when hubby made dinner my virginity would grow back! x

Well Im going to have a bit tonight, I need this baby out. Now this is the grossest most TMI question ever. So obviously spermys can make your cervix ripe and help you go into labour, now I dont know about you but after we DTD I usually go and 'clean myself up' as you do but do you think i should leave 'it' there longer to do its thing on my cervix rather than getting up straight away and popping to the loo?
Its a momentous, desperate day when you ask someone that question haha.

Aww how lovely Claire, I cant wait to get married. Was having a sneeky peek at wedding themes and colours the other day. x

Hehe that's a funny question, well I did the deed last night, only just tho, I was on top and it wasn't too comfortable, I usually clean myself up after too, and last night was no different as it all started leaking out anyway, thought it was best to clean up rather than sleep in a wet patch. Aa

Mums 50 today wooooo. She gets to 50 and I make her a grandma.

Xxx

Amanda, I haven't had sex in sooo long I can't even answer your question! Maybe put a pad on and sleep with that incase it leaks out (which it will :wacko:) We didn't do anything last night, it was wayyy to hot despite it raining and I was shattered! Michelle, my mum is 50 the day after my due date! My original date was the 14th but it got changed at my scan.

Sitting drinking my raspberry leaf tea and still enjoying it :haha: xxxx

Morning all,

Barbles, our antenatal lady told us that spermys do help to ripen the cervix...but not by direct contact...by ingestion!!

Yes I've heard the ingestion theory as well - one of the girls in our NCT group mentioned it whilst we were stood making cups of coffee in the kitchen, everyone nearly gagged up their chocolate hobnobs! Suffice to say I hope I never get that desperate. Doing 'it' 'normally' I wonder if it's the orgasm cramping that maybe brings something on? When I've been bothered/awake enough to dooooo It whilst preggo I've found myself with Braxton Hicks all day/night afterwards! Not attempted it for ages actually. The closest my poor husbo has got lately is last night when I put his hand on my lady garden so he could feel the baby's hiccups!

Ooh, happy anniversary Yasmin!

Bet he loved that vicki! Tom could have just fallen to sleep last night without trying anything but because of the effort I put in I practically prised his eyes open.

Hmmm ingestion so that means we have to swallow it....? Yeh baby can stay put! X

As desperate as I am to get this baby out I draw the line strictly at swallowing that stuff! :sick: xxx

I actually don't mind it that much, it tastes better than coffee in my eyes lol.

You drink coffee through your eyes?????!!!! :rofl: sorry I couldn't resist........ xxx

Hi girls

How is everyone! Sorry ive not been on so much, been super busy sorting out home and also trying to fit work in! I thought working from home would be ok but its still very time consuming!!! Bit late now but oh well!

My shower went amazing, got so many lovely gifts and it was lovely to have everyone together!

Im so ready for him to come out now! Im so uncomfortable and fed up! I love being pregnant and it is the most amazing thing I have ever done but it is at the point now where the discomfort is outweighing the positives lol!

Does anyone else find time seems like forever!!! I mean when I was 30 weeks, I was excited about having 10 weeks left, but now its 16 days it seems like forever!!!!!!!!!!! And im sure when it’s a week left it will seem like forever then too!!!!

So does anyone have date guesses for themselves. we had this as a game at my shower! Got a list of everyones….my guess was 17th July, 14.20 pm and 7lb 8. Depressing thing is most peoples guesses were that he would be late noooooooooo! Hope they are all wrong haha!!!

Goodluck Rachy!!!! Love the name too – is my sisters name :) but hers is spelt Leila. So exciting with all these babies eeeeeeeeeeek!

So snoozy today! Chris wakes me up when he gets up for work and its impossible for me to get back to sleep!! So glad the weather is a bit cooler today though, have been suffering the past couple days!!!

CONGRATS LAUKI!!!!!!!!! She is absolutely gorjus!!!!! I wish I could say its me next!!!

Oh nooo! Iive just got a huge ccraving for beans on toast with cheese! Ive already had brekkie!!!!!!!

Got my 38 week apt tomorrow…but its with the gp as community midwives are on training. Pissed me off a bit as this means the last time I saw midwife was at 36 week appointment and then my next apt with a MW will be 40 weeks…so I could possibly not see a midwife again other than when in labour!!! (optimistic early labour thinking!) what do they do at 38 weeks? Just a check up?

Hehehe loving the swallow talk, I swallow anyway but my brain has been scarred from when I had sickness through pregnancy, gve the oh a blowy and swallowed, which then caused me to projectile vomit!!!! How sexy LOOOL! I do feel bad for my OH, I need to be more affectionate! My mojo has been totally lost! Hope it comes back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->