Limbo Ladies!!

Well we did it and it all ran out straight away anyways lol. For once it wasnt too bad, I actually told Ross to go faster :haha: I dont know how ladies are managing to do it on top, good effort michelle. We used the old doggy position with a million pillows under my bump. Im so suprised he managed to keep it up after seeing my whale like body try to shuffle in position :haha:
Ross keeps going on about the whole ingestion thing, I couldnt think of anything worse at the moment but lets see how desperate I get, gag!!

Well I have sat here all morning, done nothing but drink loads of banana milkshake and eat chocolate cake :dohh: Might actually go back to sleep until i get Phoebe lol. Going to be fun exciting mum this afternoon and get the paints out and do crafty things with her instead of lying back feet up mum. Quite looking forward to it.

Ive given up all hope that baby is coming early, he is going to come on the 21st July, we are all born on other peoples birthdays or special days and the 21st is Nannys birthday and my papas birthday so he is destined to come then. Though I still going to chow down on the pinapple, curry, RLT etc til then and Clary sage baths, omg it was immense, so relaxing even if it doesnt do its job and induce labour.

Hope everyone is ok today, Rachy may have her baby by now if her induction started on time xx

Samira, I think the date for me will be 17th July! I don't know why because it's like a month earlier than my due date but since the beginning I've had the feeling baby is gonna come earlier than her due date!

I had a bit of a meltdown a bit earlier and text hubby asking if he still was attracted to me or did my huge belly and extra fatness put him off me :haha: I also stupidly clicked onto his ex girfriends FB page and reminded myself how pretty she is :blush: The didn't have a serious relationship or anything but I always wonder if he'd still want to go out with her because she dumped him. Totally irrational because we've met and she's lovely and has a fiance etc, just my stupid mind working overtime lol. But he says he couldn't be happier because he has a (quote) 'nice house, good job, gorgeous wife, wonderful boy, princess on the way and an idiot of a dog'! xxxxx

I'm gonna get some tonight!!!! I think doggy is the only way it's gonna work for us :haha: and it'll either be over in seconds because it's not happened for so long, or it'll last forever because I'm so fat and hideous!!!! :rofl: But he'll be behind me so he can shut his peepers if he must! xxx

Ahaha you guys are funny.

Samira at my 38 weeks appt they did the usual checks; urine, blood pressure, baby's heart beat, have a quick feel of tummy, nothing exciting.

So I am now 4 days away from due date, just had my raspberry leaf tea too. It tasted different today. When DH made it it tasted nice but when I make it I have to gulp it down fast.

Michelle - I am looking forward to the limbo losing weight thread!!! You gotta get Tom on to that!

Haha claire!

Glad u had fun Samira, I did at mine but it seems like ages ago.

I'm going to blame claire for my next comment. I washed my crib bedding yesterday, left it to dry by the dining table, and I've splashed my dinner on it last night. Bolognaise :( silly claires fault.

Oh and remembering ur comment about growing ur virginity back claire, tom only cooked tea as I set myt oven glove on fire and he decided I couldn't be trusted lol xxx

ps what do you ladies think of this....i got given one and it looks amazing and we were thinking about using it instead of using the cot bed in the bedroom

https://www.ambyhammock.co.uk/

its like a hammock / moses basket but you can swing it and also if the baby moves it swings a little to soothe them. Ive never seen them in the UK before, and it was an american family that gave it to us so i guess they must be more common in the US?!

my god yasmin 4 days eeeeeek! i love my raspberry leaf tea!!! but i like fruit teas in general anyway! time for me to go onto 2 cups a day soon!!! x

Samira, I had 2 cups yesterday without realising it! I love it too :thumbup: and so does Jayden, he always get the last wee bit from the bottom of the cup!

That hammock thing lookds sweet! I'm not sure I could trust it but that's me being paranoid, they wouildn't sell them if they weren't safe lol.

And Michelle, you can't blame me for that! You should have been more careful!! :rofl: setting your over glove on fire, maybe you should stick to using the mocrowave when you're on your own?

Wow Yasmin, 4 days! How exciting!!!! xxxx

I know... But I think he's going to put in a late appearance!

I love that swing thing! Dude I want one!

I know... But I think he's going to put in a late appearance!

I love that swing thing! Dude I want one!

haha thats what i said to chris when we put it up! i wish they did an adult size one!!!!!!!!

I have to pretend to go out for lunch today so my boss doesn't make me meet her instead (!) so I'm going to waddle to Bravissimo on the other side of feckin' town to get myself measured for these 'ere nursing bras then on the way back I will waddle into Holland and Barratt for some raspberry leaf tea which I MIGHT start next week depending on whether I can persuade myself I'm ready!

Exciting news though, should be able to pick our buggy and car seat up in the next week or so! Beginning to wonder if it was so wise to pick the widest buggy on the market bearing in mind how hopeless I am at just wandering around anywhere without walking into something. Will probably find myself leaving shops with the entire stock wrapped around the wheels.

Cannot wait to finish work now, I'm bored and uncomfy sat here all day. Two more days left! Apparently there has been a collection for me, lol - my secretary who is not very secretive asked me what I wanted her to buy with it! Woop!

Samira that hammock thing looks ace! Better than a moses basket which most babies I know hate with unbridled passion, hence I've just borrowed one!

Morrrrnninnnngggggg!!!

ITS MY DUE DAY TODAY!!!!! eeeeeekk!!!!! :baby:

Can't believe I'm here. Really thought she'd come early and now it looks like I'll be overdue :( Still you lot have been entertaining me with all your DTD positions and swallowing :haha:. Me and DH had a go the other night, and went through the same thought process...thought I'd massively put him off by heaving my enormous mountainous arse in the air - lovely :nope: but he didn't seem to be effected!! I did clean myself up 'so to speak' afterwards cos by the time we'd finished all I could think about was going for a pee!!! God I can't wait to have normal missionary sexy kissing sex again!!!!!!!! grrr

DH took some last bump shots of me last night - he did such a good job (he's good with a camera!), I'm so pleased with them (well once I get past my new fat pregnant moon face) they'll be lovely to look back on. I've had a play on photoshop so they're really arty like the ones you see on professional sites. Really chuffed :)

Come on baby - tis only fair, I know you're comfy in there but pleeeaaasssseeeee come out now!!!!

XXX

Happy D-Day Heather! Hope she decides to make an entrance soon!

Vicki, RLT doesn't actually put you into labour, it's just supposed to make the 2nd stage shorter :shrug: xxx

Happy due date... and where are those pics?? You cant just tell us about them!! Share share!

ok ok!! Please excuse the nakedness!!! I've covered all the naughty bits but there's still a lot of skin!! :blush:

Attachments

• pregnant1LR.jpg
    pregnant1LR.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
  • pregnant2LR.jpg
    pregnant2LR.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 6
  • pregnant4LR.jpg
    pregnant4LR.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
  • pregnant9LR.jpg
    pregnant9LR.jpg