Limbo Ladies!!

your pics are fab hunni!!!!!!!!!! im deffo gonna get chris to do some of me at some point!!

and happy due date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another limbo baby vvvv soon :DDDDDDDDD x

Arhh thanks everyone!!! Feeling all happy now - especially as I just had a knock on the door and a man was stood there with a huge bunch of pink roses sent by my one of my best friends who lives down south who I don't get to see nearly enough!! She's such an angel and I miss her! The card was wishing me a happy due date and that she's thinking of me and that she's proud of me - of course I cried!! :cry:

Also - my mum has moved from Kent up to Yorkshire, she's been renting in a nearby town for the last couple of months while she house hunted and around 6 weeks ago we found the perfect house in our village - just around the corner! Anyway she completed on the house TODAY so she's moving in this afternoon. I've lived up here, 5 hours from my mum for almost 7 years now so its been amazing to have her living so close especially now baby is coming!

The only thing that could make this day better is if our baby girl decided to show up!! fingers crossed :flower:

Aww things are going well for you! fingers and toes crossed you princess will make her debut today!

Amazing photos!!! Bloody hell I wish I looked like that - with or without Photoshop!! And lovely flowers/mum news too, I wouldn't want to live in Yorkshire without parental and other significant support either... tee hee, naughty Lancashire joshing!

Well my plans to go out are currently being shelved as lovely Manchester is absolutely throwing it down so hard it's bouncing off the pavements. Ten mins to brighten itself up!

Yasmin: didn't really ask for anything as felt really cheeky! I need bedding and stuff so said John Lewis vouchers but I think they're just going to give me the money so I can buy whatever. When we got married they gave us a load of Aussie dollars so we bought ourselves a nice meal in Sydney with it!

Arhh thanks girls, but honestly I'm hiding all the gross bits - I have sooo much cellulite on my new tree trunk legs - I mean what's that about??? Midwife says it's made worse by water retention - urghhhhh. I've put on 4 stone this pregnancy, how much of that can be water eh??? I'm going to have a loooonnnnngggggg weight loss journey after baby arrives! I hate being fat, I've battled with it my whole life but before I got pregnant I was actually happy with how I looked.... Baby girl is worth it but I can't wait to get back to feeling fit and proud to look in the mirror!!

No claire it definitely is your fault, don't worry I've rewashed it again now lol.

Any suggestions on what toileteries baby may need in hospital? Xx

I'm taking cotton wool, nappies... mmm... sudocreme

Didnt pack any soapy stuff as I was told not to use anything on their skin when they are born.

Happy due date Heather, you look AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!!!

Heather you gorgeous thing, you look soooooo lovely in those pictures, I would hang them on my wall. Happy D-Day, now come on bubba.

I dont know how you girls drink that RLT, its rank. Im taking the tablets, one second and its gone, lovely.

Not long now vicki and you can join the maternity gang, its great lol

I watching Grease and my little Picasso here is painting and wiggling her bum to Grease Lightening. I love her so much :cloud9:

Ive got nappies, cotton wool, wet wipes and cream to take in for baby, they dont need anymore than that. Phoebe only now uses shampoo as she has got real sensitive skin like me and is covered in eczema and she is 3.

Same, just cotton wool pads (not fluffy balls that make me heave) and nappies really - although I'll probably sneak in a cheeky few baby wipes just in case I (for 'I' read 'husband') can't get the meconium off with just cotton wool! They don't need any smelly stuff at first allegedly - although obviously I'll be bathing them in Johnsons after about a week!. The formal 'advice' is just cotton wool and water for bums and elsewhere. I'll probably take some Sudocrem but can't imagine they'll have much nappy rash after they've only been wearing them for about 6 hours.

I went out! And not only have I bought raspberry leaf in both capsule and tea form (I told the woman in H&B that I'd heard the tea was a bit rank and she looked at me like I'd murdered her children), but I went to Bravissimo for a nursing bra fitting. I'm not entirely sure the woman knew what she was doing but I've managed to come out with 40DD when normally I'm 38C! It did feel quite comfy but my rubbish busoms looked a bit lost in the big DD!

Ok that's good, I've packed that. Next question for u fellatio loving ladies. Esme is my favourite name...I think. My second favourite is Tillie which I love too, so on the day I think I'll decide. However if chose esme, how do u prefer it said, like Esmay or Esmie? Xx

I think when your nursing your cup size goes up again... I feel huge already, dont want them any bigger!

Mrs Pop your sure date is tomorrow! :)

*ignores Vicki's anti yorkshire comment*

So girls, Im ouchy as hell today, this baby is giving me some right ol' jip!! Other than the usual BH, Im period like crampy, my vajayjay feels bruised and Im getting some sharp pains... then when im not hurting or cramping, Im being kicked to buggery!!

Just want to go home and get in the bath!

On a happier note, I just ate a really yummy Snickers....feel sick now tho!!

Photos look gorg btw hopefull.... wish my tummy looked half as good as yours....my one little stretch mark seems to have turned into a belly full over night!!

*ignores Vicki's anti yorkshire comment*
:D :winkwink: I am in full Lancastrian mode today as we have a rugby match tonight against Castleford!! Sadly we battered Leeds on Friday night...

We're having another quiet bubbo day here today after yesterday's shenanigans where they didn't stop all day - wish this baby would liven up (for the rest of its time in utero, it can be nice and calm once arrived). Know what you mean about the sharp pains, every so often something will shoot across and take me by surprise!

Michelle: Es-may for me!

Esmay here too :thumbup: (still not my fault you spilled your dinner on the crib bedding though!)

And vicki, your boobs will GROW when the milk comes in and will be like 2 boulders on your chest. I suppose I should get fitted soon too, my normal bra size is a 38HH so christ knows what they're gonna be when my milk comes in!

I'm only taking nappies and wipes to the hospital and if some jumped up midwive tries to tell me to use cotton wool and water to clean my babies bum, she'll be told where to go! Never used cotton wool with Jayden so unless this baby has a reaction, I'll be using wipes on her too. They'll be bathed in usually plain water after they're born and that'll all they need for a while but like you vicki, I'll be using the head-to-toe wash after about a week lol xxx

I think when your nursing your cup size goes up again... I feel huge already, dont want them any bigger!

Mrs Pop your sure date is tomorrow! :)

I know! But think I will end up going to 42 weeks. Had a sweep today and my cervix is hard, long and not dilated or effaced one iota. Was SO gutted. Im not sure if she actually did a sweep or was trying but couldnt but feck me it hurt! I was jumping off the bed. It did nothing but make me feel very nauseous. Ive had a few cramps and 2 clear outs since then but MW wasnt very positive and thinks she will see me next week at my 41 week appt and kept going on about induction :cry:

Mrs, even if you had been dialated etc it doesn't mean you're gonna go into labour fast or anything. On my due date I was 1-2cms and she said it was very soft etc - Jayden was still 6 days late! Everyone is different so you could still go before 42weeks xxx

Claire when are u going to accept that I'm nearly 9 months pregnant therefore nothiing is my fault and everything is ur fault hmmmmmm??? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->