Limbo Ladies!!

But you can't pull that one cos I'm only a couple of weeks behind you! :dance::bike::smug::friends: xxx

I can pull what I like, especially as its ur fault I've now gone out for the evening and left my rewashed washing in the washing machine being damp blerrrrrrrr

Grrr... I feel so irritated! Just emailing the tax consultants about my husbands taxes. They want to charge £260 for doing crap all. i had to check their work and then found errors and then spend time on the phone talking them through it and then they admitted the error and did another tax computation! now they wont lower charges and won't admit that they did anything wrong back in January. and whilst I was emailing the stupid lady my rice got messed up... I left it on the hob to boil but it boiled and cooked without really cooking... I like my rice grains to be perfect. :growlmad:

I have no idea re. the taxes (although annoying!) but I can highly recommend a rice cooker!! Chinese supermarkets sell them, not seen them in many other places. They give you perfect rice although you need to perfect putting the right amount of water in first.

MrsPop that sucks, Im due a sweep next week and after being excited for a few weeks about it Ive decided I probably wont be able to have it as baby boy is not in position. At least the end is in sight though.

Well boobies - I have got 42Es at the moment so Im on for some stonkers too when my milk comes in though not as boobiylicious as you Claire, you wil have some puppies on you.

I have just found the most amazing wedding dress, there was an article in the DailyMail website about Disney inspired wedding dresses and the Cinderella one is absolutely beautiful!! I am in love with it so I better start saving (or in other words Daddy better start saving haha) and the Belle one is pretty gorgeous too.

Ok so now im confused, i know you probably wont know, but as im not breastfeeding, and my nipples basically arent attatched to anything cause of the breast reduction do you think my boobs will get any bigger? xx

Ok i have another dumbo question.....milk formula comes as powder.....so what do i mix it with? xxxx

Michelle - es-may for me too!

Mrs pop - ouchhhhh that sounds awful you poor thing!! I have my 40 week appointment with midwife tomorrow but I don't think she's planning to do a sweep, I think I only get one of those if I get to 41 weeks which at this point is looking v likely :-(

Mrs KTB - yay for Yorkshire!!! 2 vs 1 Vicky!!! Hehe x

Yasmin - can't help you on the taxes but I know my DH just got stung for some tax they'd apparently 'forgotten about' but when he rang them to query it it turned out they had a figure £200 less than the £450 they'd asked him for and couldn't explain why!!! Looks like there's been a royal f**k up on their systems!!! Sorry about your rice!

Claire & Barbles - yowzaa!! Now who's the MILF's!! Teehee, those are some serious mama-licious girls you're sporting!!! I have boob envy, I'm enjoying actually having any boobs since being pregnant (before I was a 32B or 34A teeny tiny!!) now I'm a 36B-C very excited!!!

my normal bra size is a 38HH so christ knows what they're gonna be when my milk comes in!
*phones NASA to warn them* :haha:

I actually :rofl: They're gonna be like the great wall of china, can see them from space!!!!!

Lol, michelle, I'll let you away with it and blame it on the hormones then :coolio: You'll still get your milk in but it's not likely to come out so you'll need to find a good supportive bra to keep them in check because when your milk comes in and it can't get out, it can hurt like hell.

And making up bottles - boil the kettle and let it cool down for 15-30 mins and then fill the bottles to how ever many fl oz you want (probably 2-3 in the first few days-weeks and then scoop in the same number of scoops of powder. Eg, 4fl oz = 4 scoops of milk. You then shake them up, cool them down fast (basin of freezing water worked for me) and store them in the fridge for a max of 24 hours. You midwife/health visitor will tell you to make them up as you go which you can, but when you have a screaming hungry baby, the last thing you want to be doing is waiting to the kettle to cool down xxx

Heather, I don't like them! Everyone wishes for what they don't have though and I think I'd miss them if they weren't there! Def not a milf though, they are NOT pretty lol. You should ask your midwife to do a sweep, they're usually ok about it xxx

Oooh I forgot to say, I prefer Es-may as well. And I completely agree with Claire about making up bottles in advance, I started out trying to make them as and when but when its 3 in the morning, your knackered and you got a screaming hungry baby you dont wanna be walking round the kitchen waiting for bottles to cool down.

When I was making tea I had a BH that took my breath away, felt like a very mild contraction but more than a BH iykwim. Feeling very funny in my back too, like stiff and achey and Im getting a few shooty pains down very low in my bump. This symptom spotting is insane lol. Its all gravy though, I am Mrs calm and collected today and not reading into it at all!!!

I'm already symptom spotting hun, and all I've had is stupid braxton kicks lol. xxx

Thank you ladies, i just had no idea what to do, ive just never thought about it. So the electric bottle warmers, do you reccomend them? and are they used for pre-made bottles? xxx

Heather just ask for a sweep if you want one. My notes say they dont offer at 40 weeks but I asked and she was willing!

Electic bottle warmer - shite! Lol, I got one and it was quicker and easier to heat the bottles up in boiling water (and after a couple of months the microwave lol) xxx

How long would it take in some boiling water? and why not the microwave at first? sorry i know nothing xxxx

I've had three cups of RLT today... Hope it helps my cervix cos I'm starting it late. I think you're supposed to drink it a couple of weeks before due date. I also read it helps uterus go back down after pregnancy - not sure how true it is.

Usually about 5-10 mins in boiling water depending on how many oz is in the bottle. Not meant to use a microwave cos it can cause hot spots. I don't think I used the microwave until Jayden was taking about 6-7fl oz cos any less than that and it'll heat up waay to fast and takes forever to cool down xxx

How much do they start on and how many times a day? Sorry for the questions xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->