Limbo Ladies!!

Hey ladies!

I really hope the lack of posts means that we have a few Limbo babies on the way!

I'm really fucked on and if you're not on my facebook, here's my status at present -

What the fuck is it with people deleting me and then pretending they actually care about the answer to the question 'how are you?' they can all go fuck themselves and if they think they're visiting and acting all nicey nicey when this baby comes, they've got another thing coming! Arrrgh! Rant over x

Honest to God, for some reason about 50% of DH's friends have fuckin deleted me from facebook! I have no idea why (maybe because I update my status alot?) but I've seen a few of them in the last week or so and they've all said 'how you doing?' - why ask if you actually don't FUCKING CARE!!!!!!!!!! Honest to God, if any of them think they're coming into my house to see my baby they can all run up a fuckin gum tree........... I'm angry ladies, steer clear :grr: xxx

Well ladies, something maybe starting. Knowing my luck it's just false labour. I've been having tightenings all afternoon & now with backache all evening, coming every four minutes. They seem too intense to be bh but not all that painful yet. I've also had so much discharge today. Will probably fade once I get in my bed, trying not to get my hopes up too much. Will update in the morning, hope everyone is ok xx

Pah was nothing though still got pretty bad back ache :-( x

EDIT: May have spoken too soon, Im in pain here ladies :happydance:

Barbles how are you?? Is it the real thing?

Claire, calm down and breath :) These people aren't worth upsetting youself over. Delete them, dont talk to them and they'll get the message soon enough. Hmmm... I should have a clearout too.

So its my due date and nothing... Nada!!! :(

Problem is though, they've already deleted me! It's not just that, I see them quite frequently and they'll ask 'how are you?' why ask that when you don't care about the answer?!?! I've calmed down a bit now but ooooh was I angry last night. And I had a VERY VERY VERY angry dream last night, can't really remember what it was about now but I woke up shaking in anger! Very strange.

Ooooh Amanda!!!! It sounds strange, but I'm glad you're in pain!! Do you think this really could be the real thing? xxx

Well ladies Id like to safely say Im 99% sure Im in labour. Contractions coming quite frequently and definately in the breathing through them stage and I think my water just broke while I was in the shower, got a pad on so gonna keep checking them, I had meconium in my waters with Phoebe so hopefully I dont this time.

OMG all this moaning and groaning Ive been doing and now its actually time I panicking, I dont feel ready to have him :dohh: Ill feel better once Ross manages to get some stuff from Tescos, we need batteries, a new memory card and waiting on my mum to drop over a camera as ours still isnt fixed, these were my jobs to to for today anyways.

Going to ring the MW in a sec to see what they say and downloaded my contraction timer on my phone lol

EEEEEKKK I cant believe this is it!!!! :happydance: I may have a baby by the end of the day!!!

Will keep you updated, got a thread in 3rd Tri too xxxxxx

OOH and keep quiet on FB for those of you I have on there, you know what its like haha xx

Oooooooooooooooh! I'm sooooooooo excited for you!!!! What have you done that's made you labour do you think??! Cos I want to try it! I know I still have just under 5 weeks but it sounds so much closer when I say 34 days! :happydance: I want to hear all about it when you can xxxx

Ohhhh barbles this is exciting! I hope it all goes to plan for u! I woke up to severe back pain in my low back last night but no pain this morning! I'm going to the doctors tomorrow as I kind of want to know if anythings happening cause I'm certain it is. Good luck hunny.

Happy due date yasmin xxx

My fingers are sooooo swollen they hurt to move them :( And my head is pounding :wacko: My feet aren't too bad, just a bit swollen at the top near my toes (if that makes sense) Gonna take some paracetamol and see if I can get a shower and feel better xxx

Oh I am sooo jealous. I always had a feeling I would go over.

Barbles you are so lucky... Cant wait to see pics! Wonder how Hopefulheath and Rachyroux are doing.

Claire I hope the shower helps. I've got so much to do today... Moving into new flat tomorrow!!! :)

Ladies, I've had my bloody show :wacko: But it wasn't a hgue about but there was definite old blood in it. I'm not sure whether to call the hospital because it was bloody or just wait it out. I seem to be quite crampy but that could be because of the way I'm lying - I'm not sure but it's in the front and back. I don't know why but I'm too scared to tell hubby! :blush: Help! xxx

hi all -
guess what? we finally picked a name for our little girl!
it's a secret from all in real life but i'm sure I can spill online lol.
its going to be Ariana grace.

I have started drinking the raspberry tea and taking evening primrose oil the last 2 days, i'm getting so nervous about labour - want to try and do everything to make it as good as possible lol, hope everyones getting on o.k x

Hello all!

Good luck Barbles!!! Hope this is it for you :)

Happy due date Yasmin!

Sorry about those Facebook friends Claire - just concentrate on your true friends, they're the only ones that matter anyway.

Michelle - hope you feel better soon

Right - as for me - I'm so fed up :cry: I've been in tears like 3 times today as I'm now 4 days over and I've really no idea whats going on. I have so many BH's and some real contractions but it never amounts to anything. I've tried every old wives tale in the book to get things going properly but nothing NOTHING :cry::cry::cry: it's just so depressing! I feel like everything is on hold now, all my friends are asking, half the village I live in are waiting and stating everyday 'ohhh still here then??!!' arggghhhhhh - fed up! FED UP!
:cry:
:cry:

I'm fed up too :(

Claire I'm jealous of you as well now. Keep us posted on any progression.

Love the name Emily :)

Well ladies as most of you know, Jacob has arrived. Will update better tomorrow as still
In hospital on my phone but labour was short but brilliant, couldn't have asked for better. BF isn't going well, he is very chilled & doesn't latch well. But I'm over the moon, he is beautiful. Just wanna get home to my other baby now, she is in love with him lol. Thanks for everything ladies xxxxxx

Congrats!!! :)

Cant wait to read the birth story and see pics. Glad the birth went well xx

How are you Claire? I had some blood this morning when I wiped but it wasnt like what I thought it would be... Had a few pains which have now gone and a bit of a clearout... DH is a bit stressed now.

Hey ladies!

Firstly, huuuuge congrats to you Barbles!!! He is absolutely gorgeous and can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Heather, I'm sorry you're still waiting :( And you Yasmin! I was 6 days over with Jayden so I do know how it feels :hugs: Baby can't stay in there forever and it'll all be over soon.

Well, I ended up in hospital last night, I was getting contractions from just before 7pm last night and they started getting intense from about 9pm even though they were still 10mins apart. Got my bag and headed down to the hospital and everything stopped! I thought I had one contraction while I was on the monitor but it wasn't sore, just pressure and the machine never picked it up so there was no examinations (thank god) and I eventually got home just after midnight! My 1st hospital trip this pregnancy lol. But the woman did say my bump was pretty 'sizeable' so she wouldn't be surprised if I did go early - here's hoping!

Beautiful name Emily :cloud9: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"