Limbo Ladies!!

Morning everyone!

Waitingforastork - Urggghhh, I had the same thing hon, 2 of the girls in my class went early and when we had our reunion I was the only one there with a bump and there should have been 3 bumpies! They were joking and saying things like 'you're not in this club, go sit in the corner' thinking they were being funny....

Well I'm now 8 days overdue! I can't believe it really since she's been engaged since 35 weeks. Saw the midwife yesterday and she said the baby is so low that she can only feel her neck! Then she tried to give me a stretch and sweep but I've always had a really high cervix (they have to have a different instrument when I have a smear and stuff) and she couldn't reach it to even feel if it had softened or opened at all let alone sweep! Gutted!
I have the next sweep booked for tomorrow in case it's moved down a bit but otherwise I'll be induced on Monday :nope:

Please baby girl!!! I really wanted her to come on her own without intervention. Fingers crossed xxxx

Ohhhh heather I have my fingers crossed for u honey!!!

I had my midwife appointment yesterday, usually my BP has been 100/60, which is really normal for me. It was 120/80 yesterday and she said she was slightly concerned so I have to see her next week instead of 2 weeks. I'm just looking out for preeclamsia symptoms now which I shouldn't do!

How's the toby situation claire? Hope it can be resolved :) :) xxxxx

Thanks Ladies, I sobbed for about an hour yesterday thinking that we might have to re-home Toby because if his other leg goes it won't be covered with insurance and we couldn't afford to pay the pet bills :( BUT hubby spoke to the Vet and he's said that there is no way what happened to his hip is related to him knee! How can the insurance argue that?! I've a feeling they're still going to say no in which case hubby says he will be going to the Sunday Mail Judge :rofl:

Heather, I hope that you go into labour yourself and that you get the sweep to work. And Kim, you too! I'm still losing my plug although there's no bloody in it anymore (looks kinda yellow?) but nothing else really happening. :dust: for us all!!! xxx

I havnt lost any plug yet but the discharge on my liners is always yellow. But I have no signs of infection or anything its just on my liner. xxx

Hi ladies, just a quick update. I've had my little boy, born 12/07 at 11.52pm. I will post a birth story as soon as I can. xxx

Sorry bout the sweep Heather and about Toby Claire.

Congrats yasmin!! Can't wait to hear your birth story!! XXX

Claire - I hope that your insurance company stop being stupid!! xxx

Heather - Aww hun your little princess will come when she's good and ready and hopefully (and I am keeping everything crossed for you) she's good and ready v soon!! Induction isn't as bad as it sounds hun, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Mine sounded worse because I had long periods between being seen but the hospital I was at was under staffed and full to bursting with pregnant ladies lol xxx

Michelle - Fingers crossed your bp goes back to normal and there's nowt to worry about :) xxx

How is everybody today?? I'm still trying to catch up on everybody's posts over the last few weeks - feel very much out of the loop!!

Hope everybody is ok lots of love xxx

Congrats Yasmin!!!

Ceecee, how are you and Jessica getting on? Did you manage to breastfeed? I can't remember if you'd said before.

I went to see a friends new baby, and she is gorgeous!!!! She was 9lbs 3oz when born but she's so small looking! I got to hold her and she doesn't feel her weight and she just looked at me the full time, I can't wait to have my baby girl!!!! We took Jayden to the swing park on the way home so I had a shot on the seesaw and a swing to see if I can get baby moving lol. xxx

Good news about the doggy claire :)

And yasmin CONGRATS wooohoooo. Can't wait to hear the story :)

Nice to hear from you ceecee, bet its mad being a mummy.

Ohhh what to do today, its my first relaxing day I've had all week and I only have the hoovering to do :) xxx

Morning all

My god claire ive just seen your post about your woggie! Im so sorry!!! Insurance companies drive me insane!!!! They rince so much money off ppl and then do anything possible to not pay out!!! I don’t even have insurance on my dogs at the mo, awful I know!!! Something I keep meaning to do and then forget :S fingers crossed that they re-evaluate it for you sweetie! I cant imagine how heartbreaking it is to get rid of a pet :(

Hopefulheath have you dropped yet!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK yasmin congrats!! Awww I feel all emotional!!!! We are all popping!!!!!

Soooo Chris and I have decided to go fishing this weekend, which = camping!!!! mad i know but i need to do something! sitting at home makes the time go so slow!!!!! So today I am blitzing the house incase something happens while we are away and i want to come home to a clean house!! Il be sure to pack my hospital bag in the car too hehe! I need to go for a hair cut really too but not sure if il be able to squeeze that in! I hope so coz i need it and im sure i wont have time once baby is here!!!!! x

Another morning - another day overdue!!! 9 days now - bleedin ek!

but... CONGRATULATIONS to Yasmin - wow hon, from the time it took it seems like you may have had a nice quick uncomplicated labour? Hope so hon :)

Claire - very pleased that the vet is on side - hopefully he will convince the insurance company that they are being arses!

Ceecee - hi hon!! How's being a mummy going?? :baby: Unfortunately for me midwife thinks it's not a case of baby coming when she's ready as she's been ready for weeks, she thinks that it's my cervix not playing ball by not moving down and therefore baby's head is not pushing on the right bit to get things started. It may be that there is no other way for me :(.

Michelle - enjoy your day of relaxing lovely :)

So I have my 2nd attempted stretch and sweep (or scratch and sniff as my friend called it today :haha:) today. Really hoping my cervix is a bit lower but I'm not hopeful! Still, it's worth a shot! AND Harry Potter tonight!!! whoop whoop - a big bonus if baby hasn't started coming!!! How was the midnight viewing Kim?

Has anyone heard from Mrs Pop - has she started Labour maybe??? :shrug:

Enjoy your fishing trip Samira - you mad thing!!! xxx

christ, 9 days! you poor thing! your being very patient, id be pulling my hair out! fingerws crossed for your 2nd scratch n sniff hehe love it! so what are options after this, induction??

Im not sure about mrspop, i know she is getting induced today if she hadnt popped already!!! where are you missy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

I think MrsPop is being induced today, I'm sure I seen it in her siggy! Good luck mrs if you are!

Aww Heather, 9 days is not fun! Sounds like you have a stubborn cervix!!! I hope your sweep works today :hug:

I woke up during the night with a strange strange pain in my back, it was painful in the bottom left side of my back like a stabby, burny pain and my belly was hard (although that could have been the way baby was lying) and I'm sure it happened a few times. Nothing this morning though :shrug: Was weird lol. And I peed like a racehorse all night :grr: so I'm shattered today! But Jayden is staying with his Gran tonight and we're going to the cinema so I should hopefully get some peace! And we;re seeing Transformers so I hope it has the same effect on me as it did on Amanda! :haha: And baby is very active this morning and the moves are pretty sore, like she's stretching out and doing star jumps lol.

Hope everyone is well this morning xxx

christ, 9 days! you poor thing! your being very patient, id be pulling my hair out! fingerws crossed for your 2nd scratch n sniff hehe love it! so what are options after this, induction??

Im not sure about mrspop, i know she is getting induced today if she hadnt popped already!!! where are you missy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Thanks hon, yeah I was pulling my hair out last week with all the false labour but I've got kind of got used to random tightenings and the odd contraction now and I know I'm on the final bit and baby will be here soon.

They're going to induce me Monday if she hasn't arrived so at least I have a cut off time now. I'd prefer it if nature did what it's supposed to do but as long as baby cheeks gets here safely I'm past caring how I get there!

Just tracked down Mrs Pop on another thread. She has pre-ecampsia so they're inducing her tonight - poor thing - loads of luck and :hugs: to her xxx

Morning all!!!

Congrats yasmin!!

Good luck to MrsPOP for her induction!

*labour dust* to all the over due ladies!!! Keeping fingers and toes crossed that we have some more babies by Monday!!

My last day of work today!!!! Thank foooook for that!! It's been a terrible few weeks! Been so bored and all by my self!! Horrid!!

xx

hi all - urgh I am SO ready to have this baby already -
I am having alot of pains and cramps and am just mostly uncomfortable!
Last night she was moving so much and it was hurting me ..... like a punchbag inside me lol - I already told hubby that she is going to be an angry baby judging by her movements!

I am scared about going through labour again - but just want to get it over with rather than sitting her thinking about it - she still feels quite high up though so I think I will go over this time round........... my first was born at 39 weeks.

Hope you all doing well xx

Huge congrats Yasmin! Looking forward to hearing all about the story of your little guy's birth :)

Heather- sorry things are still not moving along for you :( Like you said, at least you've got a cut off time to work towards. Fingers crossed your sweep will go well today. As for Potter- LOVED IT!! So emotional. The atmosphere in the cinema was great too- lots of gasps, cheers and applause! Totally worth going at midnight for :) Our little man enjoyed it too- he spent the entire time kicking and punching like mad! It's weird to think that we went to see Deathly Hallows Part 1 on the weekend I found out I was pregnant- it'd be nice for him to arrive on the weekend of DH Part 2 but it's very, very unlikely!

Emily- I know how you feel. I'm getting to the stage where I just want him to arrive now. I miss looking forward to going to bed and knowing I'll be comfortable!

CeeCee- lovely to see you about on here :) We've missed you!! How are things going for you and your little family?

Samira- sounds like you've got a nice weekend planned :) Much better than sitting around and waiting for something to happen!

Claire- are you feeling ok today, apart from the racehorse peeing?! ;)

Hope all goes well for Pop today- hopefully we'll get some news soon.

Well, I had a nice afternoon at the spa. Legs are now waxed, bikini line sorted (bit red now though- attractive!), and my feet have been prettified :) Massage and facial were bliss. Just at the hairdressers now, getting my roots sorted and that's it then- all ready for bubba's arrival :)

Well I just got back from my sweep - and..... nadda! Had a different midwife with slightly longer fingers so she could touch it and give it a prod but not 'stretch' or 'sweep'. She was able to tell me that it was soft and thinned so hopefully once it does start to dilate it will happen quite quickly but for now it's not going anywhere! Still, Harry Potter tonight and a big cuddle from my lovely husband so it's not all bad huh! xxx

Waitingforastork - yayyyy - so glad Harry Potter is good - I'm quite hormonal though, I reckon I'll sob!!

Mrs KTB - congrats on last day at work - whoop whoooop!!!!!!

Morning ladies!
Well the post I never thought I'd get to write.... I'm having contractions!!! These ones HURT... Started about 2.30am last night and are now about 10 mins apart. I havnt slept much but I'm so glad that nature is actually taking it's course and I may avoid being induced on Monday now! Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies xxx eeeeeeeek!!!!!!

P.S Harry Potter was amazing :happydance:

Awww Heather! Baby was just staying put so her mummy could see Harry Potter! Will be thinking of you today! Good Luck! xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->