Limbo Ladies!!

Morning ladies!

Hows everybody's weekend been? DH was ill again :( he's been feeling groggy, lethargic and been going to the loo non stop for a few weeks now and yesterday he cried and told me he was so sick of feeling ill. I'm so scared that something is wrong with him. I don't know what I would ever do without him. He's my life, soul mate and best friend all rolled in to one and it hurts my heart when he's ill. I've never seen him cry before really so it really upset me too.

We have our move in date to move in to our new married quarter - 1st June. It's funny I can't wait to move out of the area we are in now but sad and scared in a way because again we don't really know what we're moving to - silly really isn't it?

Guess I'm just feeling low and scared today, just want DH to be ok.

Claire - the perfect name will come to you. It took us ages to choose Jessica but it's her name now and we couldn't possibly name her anything else. Have you thought of looking at names from different countries? We loved Lena (Greek/German) for a long time but eventually decided our families wouldn't be able to pronounce it! Maybe it's worth a look?

Sorry for having ANOTHER moan. I hope everybody is well and happy,

Lots of love

XXXXXXXX

I didnt realise it was Twilight inspired before i picked it, i was googling baby names and on a list of 100 whilst on the phone to my boyfriend, i said to him pick a number, and he, being male, just said 100, which was Esme. And then i couldnt get it out of my head. xxxxxx

Aww ceecee :hugs: has he been to the Dr? To be feeling like that for so long isn't normal :nope: and that's not to scare you, just wondering if he's seen someone. Glad you've got a move date though, maybe your things will be safer in the new house! xxxx

I didnt realise it was Twilight inspired before i picked it, i was googling baby names and on a list of 100 whilst on the phone to my boyfriend, i said to him pick a number, and he, being male, just said 100, which was Esme. And then i couldnt get it out of my head. xxxxxx

It's so gorgeous though - and a FAB way of picking a name, I think I'll give it a go!!! xxx

Just asked Jayden to pick a number between 1-100 (just to see what he'd say, he can only count to 20 lol) and he said Amy - hmmmm......................... something to think about! xxx

Aww ceecee :hugs: has he been to the Dr? To be feeling like that for so long isn't normal :nope: and that's not to scare you, just wondering if he's seen someone. Glad you've got a move date though, maybe your things will be safer in the new house! xxxx

He's going to the doctors today after loads of pressure from me. I'm so so worried about him. I know it sounds silly but my family never have small illnesses so as soon as somebody starts feeling ill I get petrified something serious is wrong. Plus DH's brother died in a motorbike accident when he was 26 and I am just sooooo scared of DH being taken away from me by something like illness etc. I know it's highly irrational but I couldn't live without him XXX God can't stop crying this morning :cry: I'm such a silly emotional mare!!

Haha, well im going to pick number 67 for you, whats that?

Hope your day gets a bit better Ceecee, and you have us for support.

xxxx

Aww that's totally normal huni, of course you're worried about him! Guys seem to have a 'thing' about going to the drs don't they? Hubby was having some troubles with his water works and he would see someone for weeks! But seen someone and it's sorted now. Let us know how he goes xxx

Thanks ladies :) I'm trying to stay so strong for DH and not telling anybody about it as he doesn't want anybody to know so if I didn't have you guys I don't know what I'd do! Actually I do know I'd go certifiably insane :) Thanks for all your support XXX

P.s. I pick number 46 :)

I'm confused! I found a list, then I found another one........ now I've found another and they're all different!!!!! Oh jeez................

Thanks ladies :) I'm trying to stay so strong for DH and not telling anybody about it as he doesn't want anybody to know so if I didn't have you guys I don't know what I'd do! Actually I do know I'd go certifiably insane :) Thanks for all your support XXX

P.s. I pick number 46 :)

I love the support ive gotten off here, i look at my old threads sometimes and its crazy how much ive changed over the past 6 months, but the people on here have been through it all. And theres things i just dont want to talk to my friends about as i might be embarrassed. Liiiiiiiiiiiike this, is anyone else 'leaking' more than usual, ive taken to wearing panty liners now. Boooooooooooo.

Claire i want another go. 89 xxxxxxxxx

Michelle, I feel ya honey! I think on these boards there's no such thing as TMI because everyone is going through the same thing!

Ok, 89 is Adrianna - not a fave of mine, guess again lol. I've found a babycentre list I'm gonna use xxxx

I guessed 46 and now I'm going to add 29 :) What names are those?

One miracle/good thing about today - my boss is sorting out my backpay as we speak - bloody nora!!

Michelle - know the feeling sunshine!! My bobbies have started leaking too now - oh the joys eh?

29 is Grace (middle name lol) and 46 is Aaliyah, a lovely name but not one I'd use myself. Lol, I'm so picky! xxx

I was surprised when I found my name was 146th on the bounty girls name chart! Go figure! DH hasn't called yet... he was supposed to have seen the doc by now :( can't stop worrying :cry: just want to hear that everything is ok XXX

Yay to the backpay! Woop woop! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::smug::drunk::wohoo::loopy::bunny::holly:

Sorry, got a bit over excited! Lol.

I'm sure everything is ok :hugs: xxx

Ok these are my last guesses.............................13 and 99

I just read my old threads again, reminded me of the FOB. I actually HATE him xxx

Number 33!!

Sorry your hubbie isnt well CeeCee. My OH is the same, cant get him to the doctor for love nor money. He has got a really bad chest, has had it for weeks and it gets a lot worse at night. Ive been trying to get him to go to the doctors to get it checked out but he wont go. To hear him at night wheezing and breathing heavily as he does, it frightens me, he works in our new house all evening long which is dusty and with chemicals and stuff and doesnt always wear a mask when he should :growlmad: and I just panic he is doing serious damage to himself. He takes my inhaler more than me.
Its bad when you just hope the dust is causing asthma and nothing more serious.

And Im just a big leaky person, nothing suprises me anymore of what can come out of you.

I can't find a top 100 uk one!!!! The one I was using was american and the UK one only goes to 50 :growlmad: I am not impressed................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->