Limbo Ladies!!

I like looking at my old threads too Michelle, I found my BFP one the other day. I had good lines lol

And BACKPAY :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Finally, we can all sigh a breath of relief and maybe put our ass kicking shoes up for another day (will wait for you to actually get it first haha)

Can someone PLEASE find me a decent list of recent baby girl names? I'm gonna cry over here in a minute :cry: lol xxxx

https://www.bounty.com/baby-names/girls-names

Hows that for you? Best I could do on very short search of Google :hugs: xXX

Barbles - sounds like your hubby is as stubborn as mine. I've been trying to get him to go for weeks so glad he's finally going but just scared at what might be wrong. I know that irrational but I'm petrified that something is wrong, like that horrid gut feeling you get that you can't get rid of. :hugs: XXX

I am leaky also! No boob-leakage yet though, not sure I'm ready for that! Plus what happens if you end up with two wet patches?! :-O

Number 18 for me, and woop on the back pay situation! Good to know you're getting what you are entitled to as a legal minimum!

Good God I am tired today, just cannot sleep properly at the moment. I look and feel like a zombie. We've had quite thundery weather in the last few days and it's mega-humid at night! Not much other news. We finished watching the first season of Boardwalk Empire at the weekend and I LOVED it, can't wait for season 2 (scary to think we will have a baby by then though). On the downside, I got to my car this morning to find I'd parked it all weekend under a tree which not only meant it was full of bits of tree but it also appeared to be home to a loose-boweled bird. I literally couldn't see through the windscreen, had to get out with a tissue to try and wipe some of it off! Eeuuuurrrrggghhhhh *vomits*. So now I have to clean the car when I get home from work at 7.30pm. Hate Mondays. Hope you've all had lovely weekends!

The one i looked at was 2009

https://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2009/sep/08/baby-names-children-jack-olivia-mohammed

couldnt find a more recent one xxxx

Thank you ceecee :)

I hope your feeling is wrong :hugs: try not to worry too much xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats the one I'm looking at Michelle :) xxxx

I am leaky also! No boob-leakage yet though, not sure I'm ready for that! Plus what happens if you end up with two wet patches?! :-O

Number 18 for me, and woop on the back pay situation! Good to know you're getting what you are entitled to as a legal minimum!

Good God I am tired today, just cannot sleep properly at the moment. I look and feel like a zombie. We've had quite thundery weather in the last few days and it's mega-humid at night! Not much other news. We finished watching the first season of Boardwalk Empire at the weekend and I LOVED it, can't wait for season 2 (scary to think we will have a baby by then though). On the downside, I got to my car this morning to find I'd parked it all weekend under a tree which not only meant it was full of bits of tree but it also appeared to be home to a loose-boweled bird. I literally couldn't see through the windscreen, had to get out with a tissue to try and wipe some of it off! Eeuuuurrrrggghhhhh *vomits*. So now I have to clean the car when I get home from work at 7.30pm. Hate Mondays. Hope you've all had lovely weekends!

I wont get the nipple leakage as I had a reduction so my nipples literally got taken off and put back on again. (TMI sorry hehe) But the tips of my nipples seem to be white now, anyone else?xxx

Oh dear - bloody birds! Hope you're day looks up for you :) X

Oh God, stubborn husbands?! In the entire time I've known mine he's been to the doctor/hospital twice - once because I wanted a mole on his back to be removed and the other time was when he broke his leg. He broke it one night at rugby training, DROVE HIMSELF HOME and proclaimed it was just 'a bit twisted' - turns out it was fractured in two places and he needed an operation, a plate and 7 screws to put it back together! He only went to A&E because I moidered the life out of him and drove him up there.

I've been to the doctors more in the last six months than he has in his life, haha!

Anyway, hope hubby is ok CeeCee - let those emotions out I say.

CeeCee - I think its really asthma and the dust is irritating his chest but as I have asthma it panicks me to hear someone else wheezing and struggling, it makes my chest feel tight then :dohh:. I really hope everything is ok with your hubby :hugs:

Vickie - after I had Phoebe, MIL and FIL were around and I noticed FIL looking at my boobies, I had the two biggest wet patches EVER and I had two breast pads on so I was mortified. My top was red so the patches were really noticable :blush:

Thank Vicki - its so stupid because I don't know for sure anything is wrong, just petrified that something IS wrong and can't shake that feeling. I just want him to phone me and tell me everything is fine and it's down to stress or something and then I can breathe a huge sigh of relief and figure out where we go from there.

Man alive - I can't believe your hubby drove with a broken leg - thats insane!!! XXX

CeeCee - I think its really asthma and the dust is irritating his chest but as I have asthma it panicks me to hear someone else wheezing and struggling, it makes my chest feel tight then :dohh:. I really hope everything is ok with your hubby :hugs:

Vickie - after I had Phoebe, MIL and FIL were around and I noticed FIL looking at my boobies, I had the two biggest wet patches EVER and I had two breast pads on so I was mortified. My top was red so the patches were really noticable :blush:

Barbles - it sounds like asthma - I've had it since birth :hugs: DH gets seasonal asthma and it scares me hearing how bad his chest gets - especially when they put him out in a field overnight on exercise! Poor sod can barely breathe afterwards XXX

And I try to stick to black to avoid wet patches - sad but true lol

God, I am now on panic-alert for nipple leakage! I wonder if it's too late to have the same op Michelle had! Looking at what I'm wearing today I would likely be ok if the worst were to happen. Maybe I'll start storing some pads in my handbags just in case! My mum never had it but then again she also couldn't breastfeed at all, there was bugger all going on in those bad boys.

I agree on the asthma front, maybe a bit of allergy to all the dust floating about at the house/hayfever/asthma? Bad combination and 'perfect' time of year for it. Asthma was always a brilliant excuse for not doing the cross-country running in November at school though. It has its uses.

Haha, think it might be a bit late now Vicki! Come to think of it now though, im not too sure how im going to get rid of my milk.............. hmmmmmmmmmm

Keep us updated ceecee xxxx

Ok ladies finally hubby has rang after his doctors appointment and doctor says he's suffering with severe stress. Apparently he's displaying all classic symptoms and that its very common in people in high stress jobs and people who are going through massive changes in life. Apparently DH just needs to overhaul his diet (he never eats fruit, salad or veg despite me trying to make him!), relax and take each day as it comes. The doctor also said that DH needs to open up and discuss things with somebody as showing your emotions isn't a sign of weakness so DH promised me he will talk to me more about when he's worried about things.

I'm so relieved and in floods of happy tears. I just so want him to be ok I love him soo much XXX

God, I am now on panic-alert for nipple leakage! I wonder if it's too late to have the same op Michelle had! Looking at what I'm wearing today I would likely be ok if the worst were to happen. Maybe I'll start storing some pads in my handbags just in case! My mum never had it but then again she also couldn't breastfeed at all, there was bugger all going on in those bad boys.

I agree on the asthma front, maybe a bit of allergy to all the dust floating about at the house/hayfever/asthma? Bad combination and 'perfect' time of year for it. Asthma was always a brilliant excuse for not doing the cross-country running in November at school though. It has its uses.

I'm not joking, I carry a spare bra and tshirt/vest top with me everywhere in my handbag! Also I carry Nipple pads and wet wipes as I find it's good to 'freshen up' the ladies every now and then!! Sorry total TMI alert there lol XXX

yay ceecee, thats good news because it can be worked on. I went to the doctors just over a year ago for severe headaches, and she said i was stressed, as soon as the doctor said it i felt instantly better! xxx

Awww ceecee, I'm so glad he's ok! Well apart from the stress but that can be sorted. Has he tried fruit smooties? They're really lovely, and if you add in some veg you can't taste it because the sweetness of the fruit overpowers the taste of veg xxx

Im watching Jeremy Kyle (shock) about DNA tests and not knowing the father etc etc. It just gets me thinking about whether my little girl will want to know her real dad in the future, and whether or not he will change his mind about being involved (i kind of hope he doesnt for selfish reasons) He doesn't deserve a chance, ive given him chance after chance already, but i think hes going to change his mind when he hears i had her and i cant exactly say no you cant see her, for her sake. But my god do i think he is the biggest ass in the entire world.

Sorry just had to get that off my chest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"