Limbo Ladies!!

Mine hasnt popped at all either! I'm glad though.

I've had 3 antenatal classes so far and I have to say that I've enjoyed them... ok some parts did make me feel eurgh but otherwise it was good to learn about birth and hear what goes on.

I had a lady tell me at last weeks class that my bump was big! I wanted to say 'or maybe yours is just small???!!!'

Oh Yasmin I hate it when people say that about my bump! Of course our bumps are big, we have BABIES in them!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having a tuna baguette from pret...mmmm :)

Whats everyone else having for lunch?

We shall always be limbo ladies :happydance:

My belly button never popped at all with my first so I dont expect it to this time though I can definately tell its not as deep.

Antenatal classes are fun, I went to a whole ante-natal day and it was great, Im not going this time though as I know it all and would annoy everyone haha. I went to it when I was 37 weeks and everyone else was around 28/29/30 weeks. I scared them all as I had to have my feet up due to swelling and my entire bump squirmed the whole day, they all just stared like 'that will be me in a few weeks' :haha:

I have got a breast feeding workshop sometime in June so hopefully that will be good.

Oh Yasmin I hate it when people say that about my bump! Of course our bumps are big, we have BABIES in them!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know!! It's horrible because some people (like me) worry about their bump size and I didnt need to hear it from another pregnant lady. I love looking at bumps but I wouldn't say anything to make anyone feel uncomfortable!

Oh and someone at work told me that I will look like the back end of a house by the time Im due!! She tried to backtrack but the comment was already out there, cheers love :growlmad:

Has anybody sent for the free Nuby UK breast pump/steriliser thing? I did and got my free manual pump today! Woohoo!

Oh and someone at work told me that I will look like the back end of a house by the time Im due!! She tried to backtrack but the comment was already out there, cheers love :growlmad:

Did you smack her????

Ive had a greggs sausage roll for lunch, but it didnt really touch the sides eeeeeeeek.

I just had a bowl of sugar puffs :lol: my oh is doing bacon baguettes soon though yum!!!

Oh gosh, so much to catch up on! Im really out of the limbo loop!

Im now officially a lady of leisure. Ive brought my annual leave forward which leads me up to the end of May (when I was meant to be starting my annual leave) and then I will be starting Mat Leave at the start of June instead of June 20th. It does suck a bit bringing it forward by 3 weeks but I just wasnt coping in work anymore and my manager suggested getting signed off. I feel like a bit of a failure leaving work early but its taken a lot of weight off my shoulders and now I can look after my mum properly and spend more time with her which is great!

I had the MW out today doing an emergency visit. I had such bad pains on friday for about 4 hours, but I didnt call anyone as they had calmed down. My mum and DH were so annoyed I didnt call anyone I promised to today and the MW was driving past my house so she popped in...and my house is SUCH a mess lol :haha: she must think Im a right skank!!!!

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Well I'm full now and it was very yummy. Why is it that tuna mayo baguette made at home just doesnt taste the same as the pret ones?

MrsPop - No shame in finishing work early! I wish I could, by the time I get home I am exhausted! You try and enjoy what time you have to yourself before bubba comes along :flower:

Did you smack her????

It was tempting

As soon as she said it she went 'oh but you may not blah blah some people go big and then grow no more blah blah'

I went 'yeah bye' and just walked out.

Thing is I dont think Im all that big, if I look at all your lovely bumps then Im think Im quite a simular size but I suppose when you have no-one to compare to then I would look quite preggers.

Did a stupid thing and just looked at the OHs glamourous Exs photo on FB. She had her hen party this weekend by the looks of things. She used to be a very big girl (which I admit I used to take pleasure in :nope:) and she has lost shed loads of weight and looks amazing while I am a house (apparently). Tis a bit depressing.

I cant wait to diet!!

I've just had a strawberry cornetto. I know that makes me a very bad girl but it was soooooo good. MrsPOP don't feel like a failure at all!! Trust me I'm asking myself how I'm going to get through the next 2 and a bit weeks... it's not long but it sure feels like ages away!

I think Michelle I shall always refer to myself as a limbo lady - even after I've given birth lol!

Got my first antenatal class 7th June! I'll be 36 weeks by then so fingers crossed it'll all stay fresh in my mind for when I need it lol

I hate it when people say my bump is huge. The ever offensive postman (who told me that I was causing the japanese earthquakes when they happened due to the size of me) informed me today that I'm huge and that he's amazed at how I manage to fit through the door anymore. I smiled and told him that if he didn't leave immediately I would hit him,...hard. :) It feels good to be a little bit mean sometimes lol XXX

ETA - it's not fully out but my belly button is kind of flush to my bump now lol

My belly button hasn't popped yet, I also have a breast feeding class but not will the end of this month, I can't wait to finish work, I can't concentrate because I'm so tired and spend most of the day on here!

I had two beef rolls for lunch, I might crack open a yoghurt now...

Did you smack her????

It was tempting

As soon as she said it she went 'oh but you may not blah blah some people go big and then grow no more blah blah'

I went 'yeah bye' and just walked out.

Thing is I dont think Im all that big, if I look at all your lovely bumps then Im think Im quite a simular size but I suppose when you have no-one to compare to then I would look quite preggers.

Did a stupid thing and just looked at the OHs glamourous Exs photo on FB. She had her hen party this weekend by the looks of things. She used to be a very big girl (which I admit I used to take pleasure in :nope:) and she has lost shed loads of weight and looks amazing while I am a house (apparently). Tis a bit depressing.

I cant wait to diet!!

Aww hun You're a beautiful lady and I'm sure she's nowhere near as pretty as you are :) :hugs: I can't wait to diet either. I'm actually looking forward to it lol never thought I would say that!! Xxx

Mrs Pop - sorry I just reread what you wrote about looking after your mum... I may have missed some posts but isnt she well? In that case do not feel guilty at all. Better to finish work and concentrate on family.

I could murder a Greggs sausage roll, followed by a bowl of Sugar Puffs and a tuna baguette! Ha. Instead I had my little ham salad wrap with assorted grapes, celery sticks and cherry tomatoes. GTT on Friday is scaring me away from bad weekend diet where I consumed an enormous meaty pizza on Friday, half a ton of chocolate, half a roast chicken and pretty-good-if-I-say-so-myself roast lamb and roast spuds yesterday. Might need some extra calories this afternoon though in readiness for car-cleaning later (could take a shotgun to those little sh!tting f*ckers).

To forget about my hunger I ordered husband's birthday present, a super-duper camera with video so we can take nice photos of our kiddo and he can film the birth in full HD (!). I've persuaded the in-laws that he doesn't want anything else so they should just chip into this, thus saving me some cash also (and meaning there are no more damned Xbox 360 games on the go). Woop! Buying presents for men = worst thing ever.

No belly button popping for me, gutted about this as it would help make me look a bit less fat! Mine's very deep though so am not holding out much hope. What a cowbag Barbles! Tell her I already do... And just remembered I've got my first NCT class next week, it's been so long since I booked them I have no idea where it is or even whether I actually want to go or not now!

Hey ladies!

Haven't caught up but I got a video of baby noodles kicking! It is however my naked bump and it's covered in stretch marks :( not very pretty but I want to share with you all! Gonna upload just now xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->