Limbo Ladies!!

Hey ladies!

Haven't caught up but I got a video of baby noodles kicking! It is however my naked bump and it's covered in stretch marks :( not very pretty but I want to share with you all! Gonna upload just now xxxx

Sweetie you should check me out for stretch marks - My whole anatomy looks like the london underground map!!

Yasmin - my mum is terminally ill with cancer hence why my pregnancy hasnt been the greatest.

Barbles - where did your OH's ex have her hen party? I was on a hen party last weekend with a girl who was huge but now has lost loads of weight (the jammy cow)...I felt like a planet next to her!!!!!

I dont think my belly button will pop out then, but if it does it does. Ooooooo filming the whole birth? Wowzer, thats big time, will you let him film....down there???

Ive just muched a whole kitkat chunky in practically 3 bites. YUMMY xxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCqkHKD7NNI

Please don't laugh at my stretchies lol. If you look at 27 secs you'll see the big kick :cloud9: xxx

Hey ladies!

Haven't caught up but I got a video of baby noodles kicking! It is however my naked bump and it's covered in stretch marks :( not very pretty but I want to share with you all! Gonna upload just now xxxx

Sweetie you should check me out for stretch marks - My whole anatomy looks like the london underground map!!

Haha!!!

Sorry to hear about your Mum MrsPOP, you sound like a lovely daughter xxx

Yasmin - my mum is terminally ill with cancer hence why my pregnancy hasnt been the greatest.

Barbles - where did your OH's ex have her hen party? I was on a hen party last weekend with a girl who was huge but now has lost loads of weight (the jammy cow)...I felt like a planet next to her!!!!!

I am so sorry hun xxx:hugs:

Hey ladies!

I tried to record baby kicks last night but we was clever! He only moved when I had stopped recording! Naughty naughty!

Thanks girls. I dont know why I look really. I wonder if she ever looks at my profile? Even though its private she could still see my profile picture which are always of my little girl or my little boy.

I am so looking forward to going to Slimming world, Im just so fed up with being fat. Im ok when Im pregnant coz I have this nice bump and cutesy pregnant clothes and look pregnant not fat but I know in 11 weeks Ill be back to being a jiggly wiggly mess. So im booking in for my hair to be done, growing my nails and getting down to some serious healthy eating and exercise. I got it all planned lol

MrsPop - dunno, just seen a picture of her on her profile and they were all dressed in matching white so I assumed it was for her hen party. Hope you dont know her :blush::haha:

I remember your thread Laura about the stupid bitch at your scan :( :hugs: hope you're mum's ok xxx

Thanks Michelle, she's done really well this past fortnight which has been great to see.

My belly button hasnt popped either!

Amanda, I'm totally with you on Slimming world, it's an amazing diet and I can't wait to get losing weight again xxx

Haha Barbles, no I dont know her!!!! None of us were in white! Would have been so funny if I did. Im this girls bridesmaid in 3 weeks and she's making me wear a bright pink dress.....ARGH!!!!! Im going to look like a planet-shaped dildo! :rofl:

Dont worry Barbles, the limbo weight loss thread will whip us alllllll into shape!!

I hate ex's too. DH has 2, one Im not bothered about even though they were together 5 years because she looks like a man!!! :rofl: the other I am bothered about though, she wasnt v pretty but blonde and gorgeous and I was friends with him when they were having their affair (she was with someone else) and even though he reassures me the whole situation was fcked up and he regrets it, I still cant help wonder if he wishes she was still with him and I was still his boring, dumpy friend.

My boyfriend doesn't really have ex's as such, but lets just say, hes a man about town, if thats the right saying, and hes enjoyed being at uni for the past 4 years. I know of most people he has done the dirty with, and i do stalk some of them. But hey, im the lucky/unfortunate one that managed to make him fall in love with me.

His friends think hes mental, hes always been one of the lads, didnt want a girlfriend etc etc. Now hes taking on a girl with a baby woooooo.

I know some of his ex 'conquests' stalk me so i feel a bit smug ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCqkHKD7NNI

Please don't laugh at my stretchies lol. If you look at 27 secs you'll see the big kick :cloud9: xxx

Wow! How cute!! Jess is crafty and stops kicking when I try to film her!! And you look amazing hun so stop worrying about 'stretchies' XXX

Thanks girls. I dont know why I look really. I wonder if she ever looks at my profile? Even though its private she could still see my profile picture which are always of my little girl or my little boy.

I am so looking forward to going to Slimming world, Im just so fed up with being fat. Im ok when Im pregnant coz I have this nice bump and cutesy pregnant clothes and look pregnant not fat but I know in 11 weeks Ill be back to being a jiggly wiggly mess. So im booking in for my hair to be done, growing my nails and getting down to some serious healthy eating and exercise. I got it all planned lol

MrsPop - dunno, just seen a picture of her on her profile and they were all dressed in matching white so I assumed it was for her hen party. Hope you dont know her :blush::haha:

I had my hair cut at the weekend and feel a bit better about myself already but truly can't wait to lose weight. I was carrying an extra 3 stone before I got pregnant so god knows how I will manage to lose that and the pregnancy weight lol.... hmmm liposuction?? Lol as a rule of thumb in profile pics I only put 'thinner' pics of myself on there lol XXX

Amanda, I'm totally with you on Slimming world, it's an amazing diet and I can't wait to get losing weight again xxx

Slimming world is probably the only diet I've never tried. Rosemary conley really worked for me but then I met hubby and put on all the weight I'd lost!! Weight watchers didn't work for me at all lol. Maybe slimming world is worth a try :)

Haha Barbles, no I dont know her!!!! None of us were in white! Would have been so funny if I did. Im this girls bridesmaid in 3 weeks and she's making me wear a bright pink dress.....ARGH!!!!! Im going to look like a planet-shaped dildo! :rofl:

Dont worry Barbles, the limbo weight loss thread will whip us alllllll into shape!!

I hate ex's too. DH has 2, one Im not bothered about even though they were together 5 years because she looks like a man!!! :rofl: the other I am bothered about though, she wasnt v pretty but blonde and gorgeous and I was friends with him when they were having their affair (she was with someone else) and even though he reassures me the whole situation was fcked up and he regrets it, I still cant help wonder if he wishes she was still with him and I was still his boring, dumpy friend.

Bollocks! I bet your DH realises every day how amazingly blessed he is to have such an amazing, beautiful, caring woman in his life. Don't put yourself down hun XXX

Aw that video is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol Ceecee, DH does tell me Im silly and I mostly agree, except when Im having an uggo day :mamafy:

Aw that video is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol Ceecee, DH does tell me Im silly and I mostly agree, except when Im having an uggo day :mamafy:

We all have those days hun just remember he's married to you and loves you XXX

My OH has 2 ex's too, one I dont know who she is or what she looks like and I like it like that as I would just stalk her too :haha:.
This other one used to live in my house with OH and used to ring him etc when we first got together, she wouldnt leave him alone but she stopped when she found out I was PG, she buggered off to portsmouth and came back really skinny :growlmad: of course just to spite me :haha:. So thats why I have issues with her, even now it gets to me that she chose my sofa, bed etc with OH. Cant wait to move into MY new house and choose things that are OURS.
My only proper ex was between the ages of 15-17 so was teenage romance really and he was a douche anyways. Price you pay for having an older OH (he was nearly 28 and I was 19 when we got together)

And you need to soooooo post pictures of you in the dildo dress :haha::haha:

Ow brilliant video! hang on, I'll upload mine!!! hehe!!

*snorts* dont you worry, pictures of the planet-dildo dress will be posted!!!!!!!!!!

Im the same Amanda, I only have one ex from 16-19 and he too was a total douche. I did have a couple of flings before getting with DH but no big deal. He's older than me too, he's 33 next week and Im 28 just before LO arrives. We got together when I was 21 and he was 26 - an age when most men are dickheads!!!!!

My DH only has one ex but was with her for 7 years before they broke up. He never speaks to her anymore though so I don't worry. Not that I haven't compared myself to her on facebook lol she's a gorgeous size 10 brunette and I am... well I'm brunette :) I had two proper relationships before DH but I don't speak to either anymore because they are total douches!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->