Limbo Ladies!!

Hey girls, how are we all doing?

Urgh, I had a heifer day a few days back when someone told me I looked big enough that I should be almost at my due date!? Why are people allowed to say these things to body conscious, hormonal pregnant women?! I nearly tore his head off :haha:

On the subject of exes, I'm pretty fortunate. I was 17 and OH was 20 when we got together so we've only ever been with each other- no evil exes on the horizon for either of us. I'm sure OH would be able to handle it alright but it's just as well for me as I can be a bit of a jealous cow sometimes lol :blush:

As for ante natal classes, my NHS ones are starting on 1st June every Wednesday evening for 4 weeks (last class is a hospital tour which I'm weirdly excited about!) and the NCT ones start on 4th June for 2 weeks all day, with a midweek breastfeeding class too (pretty sure I'll be going on my own to that one lol). Trying to be prepared as possible although I'm sure it'll all be up in the air once our little guy arrives!

Oh, and my bellybutton hasn't popped.....yet. I think it's only a matter of time though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-rfb1nIZLs

Here's my other video, you can see the kicks from about 23 seconds - and hear Peppa in the background and Jayden talking about dinosaurs lol xxx

Does anyone else sometimes just want a normal conversation?! We had a drinks thing on Friday and literally all anyone wanted to talk about was size-of-bump this and what-do-you-think-you're-having that. I longed for someone to just ask me how my new car is or what I'm doing at the weekend! We have a secretary here who EVERY DAY asks me 'how's the pregnancy going'. Well amazingly, seeing as you asked me the very same question less than 24 hours ago, it is still going fine thank you and I am indeed still pregnant. I'm just bringing this up because she's just popped round, ha! Friday was also an own-clothes day at work so naturally I wore some comfy preggo stuff. I'm fairly sure that everyone who crossed my path exclaimed how pregnant I look. Well yes, that's because I AM PREGNANT!

So anyway, I am totally with you all on bump-comments and annoying people generally. As for exes, I have a fair few skeletons in my closet compared to husband. Sadly I don't think anyone stalks me though and I'm not particularly interested in seeing who's unfortunate enough to have ended up with any of those fellas either! Maybe the exception is my first 'true love' who married this tall, thin redhead with perfect skin. Never met her but I'm sure she's terribly dull and has too many bony bits. :D

Right....
Here it is...
https://www.ple-electrical.co.uk/27 weeks.mov
Baby kicking at 27 weeks!

Ladies I just had a flirt with someone I went to school with :shock:

He is here at the college working with one of the students and had a little catch up chat with him. I didnt even know him that well but my lord he has got fit!!

I even asked if he would be coming back to work with the student again :blush: naughty 7 months pregnant engaged woman!!

And here's me moaning about ex's :haha:

Your videos are lush Claire, I may try filming mine later, I am also covered in stretchies though they havent got that pink yet (they are old ones from Pheebs)

Mines had faded amanda but just recently they've went red again :cry: BUT I also know that there's nothing I can do about it so no point moaning xxx

OMG I've just had the most overwhelming craving for mexican food - I feel fajitas for dinner coming on!!

I've had stretch marks since I found out I was preggers near enough! And they cover my boobs, sides, back, bum, thighs knees and even down my calves. And they're angry purple and red ones too! However, although I have given up hope of ever wearing skirts/shorts/any type of revealing clothing ever again, I know its for a good cause :)

Lol naughty amanda flirting! We all have a flirt from time to time... well I used to but have to admit anybody trying to crack on to me since I got married just scares me lmao.

Ooh and just worked out that if I count weds and fri's as half days I only have 10.5 working days left oh yes - bring it on!! Lol that sooo went as a facebook status :)

Ooh Claire, your video's gorgeous :) I really need to get around to doing that soon- I have my suspicions he'll stop as soon as I start recording though!

CeeCee- that sounds like a bloody brilliant Facebook status to me! I'm still undecided as to when I'm finishing yet but I am starting to get really knackered lately so think I'll be calling it a day sometime in June. Fortunately, I can decide when I want to go back too. Have a feeling I'll want to go back for at least a couple of days a week but I guess I won't really know until our little guy arrives. With OH and I working together, we've decided that on one of the days I go into work each week, he will stay at home with the baby so he gets time to bond with him too :)

Ive just bought a slimming world magazine instead of a baby magazine!! Instead of moaning there is no reason not to start eating better now rather than waiting another 11 weeks. Im obviously not dieting but seriously I could eat strawberries instead of biscuits etc and probably save a fortune in not buying snacks.

And isnt it awful about Kelly Brook? I rang OH crying about it. I know it happens to but it seems to have happened a lot recently celebs which you dont really hear of. Very sad xx

Sounds like a plan to me Kim :) That way you both get the best of both worlds eh? Lol everytime I try to tape Jessica having a wiggle she stops lol xxx

Aww CeeCee, sounds like you've got a shy girl ;)
Barbles- I was so shocked to hear about Kelly Brook. I agree that it seems to be happening a lot with celebrities lately. So sad :(

I know, it's so sad :( I just can't imagine how she's feeling. I hope the press leave her alone and give her time to heal xxx

Hi ladies hope you're all well.
Lovely kick videos. I'll upload one when I get a working phone.
Came on here initially to catch up but now I will have a bit of a rant.
OH's mother told me that women who can't breastfeed give up and it's all in their head and they're selfish. And she meant ALL women who can't is purely for the reason that it's all in their heads.
This really pissed me off and has made me feel like if I can't breastfeed then i'm going to face her bullcrap for it.
I told my OH that what she said was bull anyway, and he said "I agree with her, women should just try harder, it's all in the head." When he knows jack all about BF.

phew sorry girls. I must remember to breatheeee.

Woah! Think OH and MIL need some re-education!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have whooped their asses!

People like that do my head in big time! I wanted more than anyone to breastfeed Jayden, but he has tongue tie and it wasn't picked up unti lhe was 1-2 weeks old and physically latch on. But even if I hadn't wanted to it would have been my choice and no-one else business! Grrrrr, it makes me angry when people assume that!

Had an awful nights sleep last night, Jayden kept waking up and climbing into my bed, about every 2 hours, really annoying! So tonight I'm locking his gate shut with a belt :rofl: so he can't get out!!! xxx

Im one of those 'happy mummy, happy baby' people. IF you wanna BF then BF, if you wanna FF then FF, as long as you are both happy, it makes no difference to me. I FF Phoebe but Im going to try to BF this one, if it doesnt work out I will FF him, no big deal to me. I hate it when people force their opinions on you.

What gets me is my OH's comments about my pain threshold. He has only ever seen me in labour so how does he actually know I was rubbish and couldnt handle it. Yes I screamed a few times and had a few drugs and cried but I was in labour, it bloody well hurts. But he seems to think I was rubbish and couldnt handle labour and doesnt know how I will do it this time :growlmad:
My OH is one of those who doesnt have mych sympathy for others, he thinks people should man up and get on with things rather than moaning just because that is what he does. My hips were killing me last night, the first time I have had proper pain with them this pregnancy but he was like 'well you got 11 more weeks, better get used to it' :dohh:

So I have started the healthy eating, just had a nutri-grain bar (not all that healthy but uber yummy) and now going to start on the strawberries, super yummy mummy Amanda on the way :kiss:

Morning Ladies!

Such sad news about Kelly Brook :( God love her, she looked so happy. I hope to goodness that she's being well looked after and that with time she can heal.

Lol my DH thought labour lasted 'around an hour' because thats how long one born every minute lasts lol. I told him labour can last days and he simply replied 'best take some food to the hospital with me then' and smiled lol. I'm going to try breastfeeding but as I've said before I don't feel entirely comfortable with it at the moment. I just think that if bubs is happy and I'm happy then nobody should judge. If I decide to FF after 2-3 weeks then thats my decision and nobody has the right to chastise me for that. Lol I'm on one this morning!!

Off to see the midwife in a bit which will be fun because I can barely walk lol. My tummy and hips are so sore this morning its unreal. Taken two paracetemol and hoping that helps as if not working for the rest of the day will be HELL!

Sorry to hear you didn't have a good nights sleep Claire :( Fingers crossed you'll solve it tonight :)

And good on you Amanda for starting your healthy eating plan already.

I weighed myself for the first time in 4 weeks this morning and was totally surprised to find I'm the same weight. Granted I already had enough weight just hope thats not bad for Jess!!

Right time I shifted my maracas :) be back soon!

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->