Limbo Ladies!!

Single figures?? You are sooo lucky! I feel exhausted by the time I get home from work.

Lol Michelle you joke about the biting but my sister nearly drew blood as she bit my dad's hand so hard when she was in labour lol.

Claire - tis my job!! :hugs: And I so want to come to your house for dinner - stir fry sounds lush!! xxx

Ohhhhhhhh im not joking. Im 100% going to bite him, even if i dont need to bite, im biting. xxx

Haha I read this and spat my water out over my computer monitor. Lol you make me laugh love! xxx

Mnnnnn stir fry. I havent eaten enough today, Ive tried to eat healthy but Ive obviously got to eat in in higher volumes coz I am starving!! We got sausages and mash for tea and Im so not looking forward to it, I dont even like mash. Could murder a KFC though haha.

I know, I always said I was going to get myself a nice expensive changing bag as I wasnt getting a new pram but I managed to blag a new pram off him too :blush: but I do really need a nice bag to match haha.

CeeCee your sister is brave, I wouldnt have my dad anywhere near me in labour and he wouldnt come any where near me, too much leakage and things :haha:

And have a nice chilled evening Claire, thats what i intend to do, my brother is looking after Phoebe today as my mum has got a bad back so he has had his strict orders to keep her awake and when I last spoke she was drinking milkshake and eating Jellytots so hopefully that will keep her going til bed time lol.

Lol My sister didn't have much choice she'd split up with her now ex-husband by that point and and when my dad went to leave the room as the pushing started my sister grabbed him and refused to let go lol we're a very close family lol no amount of bodily functions is enough to put us off such occasions it would seem ha ha Xxx

Just got off the phone with the bank and my request for overdraft has been declined because of my awful income and the fact that i'm on maternity leave. I'm crying like a stupid fool. Hope everyone's ok. Going to take a quick nap to try and calm down a bit. Really upset, don't even want to tell boyfriend. These viewings will now be pointless and I'll be stuck in this house with my brat of a brother and my parents who sit back and let him get away with it all. Think a trip to citizens advice is in order tommorow. Take care ladies, i'll talk to you all soon.xxx

I'm sorry to hear that hun :( :hugs: maybe it's worth asking if they'll give you a smaller overdraft capacity? If not it might be worth thinking about a 0% credit card so that you could pay it off with your maternity pay and also has the added bonus of boosting your credit score? Iwould definitely go and see the CAB tomorrow though hun and I truly hope you get a solution somewhere XXX

Ahhh I just realised that 30/05/11 is a bank holiday!! So now I only have 14.5 working days left! Yay!!!!

that feeling is fabulous when you realise you don't have long left isn't it? Even better feeling when you realise you actually have less days than you thought lol. I'm going to try and take two days leave this month which means I am in single figures on working days now... Come on yasmin - we can do this lol xxx

Ceecee your like the mother of this group haha.

well technically I count wednesdays and fridays as half days as I finish 2.30 on wed and 2 on fridays so If I do that and take two days leave I officially would 6.5 working days left ~does a pregnant happy dance~ ok tired now... gonna sit down lol

Lol Michelle you joke about the biting but my sister nearly drew blood as she bit my dad's hand so hard when she was in labour lol.

Claire - tis my job!! :hugs: And I so want to come to your house for dinner - stir fry sounds lush!! xxx

Ohhhhhhhh im not joking. Im 100% going to bite him, even if i dont need to bite, im biting. xxx

Haha I read this and spat my water out over my computer monitor. Lol you make me laugh love! xxx

Mnnnnn stir fry. I havent eaten enough today, Ive tried to eat healthy but Ive obviously got to eat in in higher volumes coz I am starving!! We got sausages and mash for tea and Im so not looking forward to it, I dont even like mash. Could murder a KFC though haha.

I know, I always said I was going to get myself a nice expensive changing bag as I wasnt getting a new pram but I managed to blag a new pram off him too :blush: but I do really need a nice bag to match haha.

CeeCee your sister is brave, I wouldnt have my dad anywhere near me in labour and he wouldnt come any where near me, too much leakage and things :haha:

And have a nice chilled evening Claire, thats what i intend to do, my brother is looking after Phoebe today as my mum has got a bad back so he has had his strict orders to keep her awake and when I last spoke she was drinking milkshake and eating Jellytots so hopefully that will keep her going til bed time lol.

Lol My sister didn't have much choice she'd split up with her now ex-husband by that point and and when my dad went to leave the room as the pushing started my sister grabbed him and refused to let go lol we're a very close family lol no amount of bodily functions is enough to put us off such occasions it would seem ha ha Xxx

Just got off the phone with the bank and my request for overdraft has been declined because of my awful income and the fact that i'm on maternity leave. I'm crying like a stupid fool. Hope everyone's ok. Going to take a quick nap to try and calm down a bit. Really upset, don't even want to tell boyfriend. These viewings will now be pointless and I'll be stuck in this house with my brat of a brother and my parents who sit back and let him get away with it all. Think a trip to citizens advice is in order tommorow. Take care ladies, i'll talk to you all soon.xxx

I'm sorry to hear that hun :( :hugs: maybe it's worth asking if they'll give you a smaller overdraft capacity? If not it might be worth thinking about a 0% credit card so that you could pay it off with your maternity pay and also has the added bonus of boosting your credit score? Iwould definitely go and see the CAB tomorrow though hun and I truly hope you get a solution somewhere XXX

Ahhh I just realised that 30/05/11 is a bank holiday!! So now I only have 14.5 working days left! Yay!!!!

that feeling is fabulous when you realise you don't have long left isn't it? Even better feeling when you realise you actually have less days than you thought lol. I'm going to try and take two days leave this month which means I am in single figures on working days now... Come on yasmin - we can do this lol xxx

Ceecee your like the mother of this group haha.

Everybody always calls me a mother hen lol. I always think its such a lovely thing to say :) Thanks XXX p.s. I'm only 24 but as my mam says I have an old head on young shoulders lol xxx

My last day is 09/06/11 but I cut short some of my weeks with annual leave.

I cant wait to start packing my desk and sleeping in! :)

Also need to find a place to live! But I'm not going to stress about it too much! I feel like I can't deal with things as well as I used to. I get emotional and teary very quickly, so I just dont think about it anymore! haha!

24, Jesus im nearly 22 and nowhere near as mature as you. Eeeeeeeek.

What can i do to make myself more mature..............

answers on a postcard please :D

Lol I get teary over everything! You'll sort out a place to live soon hun :hugs: I'm sure whats meant to be is just wiaiting around the corner for you :) Lol My desk drawer is a complete mess so it might take me a while to clear it lol And I can't actually sleep in!! The longest lie in I've had since I've been pregnant is 8am!! I've always been an early riser but knee pain of a morning is like my alarm clock! 6am oh there you are again knee pain - why thank you for visiting me this early lol

Ooh not long now hun! I can't believe I'm talking about leaving work lol it seems mad somehow that we're nearly there!!

24, Jesus im nearly 22 and nowhere near as mature as you. Eeeeeeeek.

What can i do to make myself more mature..............

answers on a postcard please :D

Lol don't hun! Stay as you are! I only have an old head on my shoulders because I've had to. Enjoy being 22 lol I think you're fab just as you are!

Adding my half days together I have only got 5 working days left WOO bloody HOO!! Cant wait, though I still have to get up with Phoebe Ive jsut got to get her to nursery for 9am and then I will have four blissful free hours to myself until I pick her up again.

Bleurgh, I have just started to feel sick and getting BHs. I need some food and to get out of work, 10 minutes to go x

Oh sleeping... I can sleep fine but getting to sleep has become a nightmare!! I toss and turn and feel uncormfortable then huff and puff... I feel like I can go to sleep at my desk right now but when I'm in bed its a different story!

Adding my half days together I have only got 5 working days left WOO bloody HOO!! Cant wait, though I still have to get up with Phoebe Ive jsut got to get her to nursery for 9am and then I will have four blissful free hours to myself until I pick her up again.

Bleurgh, I have just started to feel sick and getting BHs. I need some food and to get out of work, 10 minutes to go x

Hope you feel better soon hun but omg 5 working days left - well jel!! Lol god DH is right I've watched TOWIE far too much! Not long left now hun - we can get through those ten mins! I've got 30 left to push c'mon clock move faster!!

Quick one to say I've had a nap and turkey stir fry for dinner (sooo yummy :)) so I'm feeling a bit better! :happydance: once Jayden is in bed I'll get my pen and paper ready from about 10 pages back and see if I can catch up lol xxx

Ok girls, I highly recommend Mat Leave. Last night was the best night's sleep Ive had in MONTHS!!!

Morning ladies.

Hope your all ok today :)

Im very very annoyed at my boyfriend, we fell out over another hypothetical conversation, much like the marriage one. We were talking about meeting up with friends, as im seeing 2 of my old male flatmates tomorrow, and i said i hope this doesnt bother you. It didnt, but i said it would bother me if he met up with certain girls, and i named the girl he had cheated on me with (this happened about 18 months ago i had forgiven him for the cheating but still dont like this girl) anyway he couldnt understand why it would bother me, as theyre only friends and i said 'because you cheated on me with her' and his initial response was 'that was over a year ago!'
argh, i just put the phone down on him. The cheating isnt the issue, weve worked through that and i know he loves me, but i wont let him shrug it off like it means nothing.

God these arugments sound so petty dont they, i know we will be fine when i finally see him in a couple of days, but....seriously.....MEN! Im waiting for him to respond now to my angry text i sent at about 2 because i couldnt sleep lol. xxxx

Morning everyone!

Michelle I don't think men really get these kinds of things like we do, to him he's probably just thinking that all's well now, he is only friends with this girl and because he has male tunnel vision can't understand or work out how you could possibly not be happy with this situation. Most men can't remember what they did last week, let alone last year. Phone conversations are so difficult with this sort of thing, speak to him about it when you see him maybe but from your post yesterday you may have more important things to be getting on with... tee hee.

Am excited for lunch today, meeting up with my old secretary who was fortunate enough to escape last year and we're having dim sum - first dim sum lunch since about February! I ate so much of it during the space of a week for Chinese New Year I've not felt like it since! Om nom nom!

Morning ladies, how are we all today?

Im not too bad really, had a sort of distirbed nights sleep but that was to do with the little lady getting in and out of my bed. I dont do it often but I had a coffee with actual caffiene today :shock: :haha: It was needed.

I understand where you are coming from Michelle, men just dont get it. No way would my OH be going near a girl if he had cheated on me with her whether we had worked through it or not. When my OHs ex was going all psycho chico a few years back and kept ringing our house, I found out he had rang her back. He kept saying it was innocent as she had wanted his dads number, uh no1, I dont care and no2, it took him two weeks to tell me so it was obvious he knew it was wrong. :dohh: Men.

We had a petty argument last night as he woke me up as I fell asleep on the sofa, he went out to lock up and came back to fine me still snoozing, he shouted 'get up' I jumped feet and then promptly started to tell him he could injure the baby doing that and making me jump and shouting :blush: Shouldnt have really said it but I was half asleep and mad so then it descended into a stupid argument about everything then. He did cuddle me this morning though in bed so I think it all been forgotten lol.

I just had abloke come into work, nice enough but his breath was rancid, urg he has turned my stomach :sick:

Morning everyone!

Michelle I don't think men really get these kinds of things like we do, to him he's probably just thinking that all's well now, he is only friends with this girl and because he has male tunnel vision can't understand or work out how you could possibly not be happy with this situation. Most men can't remember what they did last week, let alone last year. Phone conversations are so difficult with this sort of thing, speak to him about it when you see him maybe but from your post yesterday you may have more important things to be getting on with... tee hee.

Am excited for lunch today, meeting up with my old secretary who was fortunate enough to escape last year and we're having dim sum - first dim sum lunch since about February! I ate so much of it during the space of a week for Chinese New Year I've not felt like it since! Om nom nom!

Yes we do, im hoping he wakes up and says sorry then all will be well.

Your making me want lunch now, and i havnt even had breakfast! xxx

Morning ladies, how are we all today?

Im not too bad really, had a sort of distirbed nights sleep but that was to do with the little lady getting in and out of my bed. I dont do it often but I had a coffee with actual caffiene today :shock: :haha: It was needed.

I understand where you are coming from Michelle, men just dont get it. No way would my OH be going near a girl if he had cheated on me with her whether we had worked through it or not. When my OHs ex was going all psycho chico a few years back and kept ringing our house, I found out he had rang her back. He kept saying it was innocent as she had wanted his dads number, uh no1, I dont care and no2, it took him two weeks to tell me so it was obvious he knew it was wrong. :dohh: Men.

We had a petty argument last night as he woke me up as I fell asleep on the sofa, he went out to lock up and came back to fine me still snoozing, he shouted 'get up' I jumped feet and then promptly started to tell him he could injure the baby doing that and making me jump and shouting :blush: Shouldnt have really said it but I was half asleep and mad so then it descended into a stupid argument about everything then. He did cuddle me this morning though in bed so I think it all been forgotten lol.

I just had abloke come into work, nice enough but his breath was rancid, urg he has turned my stomach :sick:

Lol, men just dont get it do they? Silly silly creatures xxx

I have decided that today we must discuss a v. important question. Ladies: who are your weird crushes? I have several, in no particular order:

1. Heston Blumenthal
2. Professor Brian Cox
3. Steve Buscemi but ONLY when he is in Boardwalk Empire as he looks weird the rest of the time. I think it must be the suits.

Over to you. This is one of my favourite topics of conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->