Limbo Ladies!!

Haha thanks, I love cooking but I am considering a chair in the kitchen from now on, haha. mm nothing wrong with carvery! hehe i'll take some pics of the bedding when i'm at my parents as those pics do it no justice! The blanket is just amazingly cute. roomsyoulove (website) have such lovely things. expensive though!
xx

I just ordered the Yummy Mummy bag, i was so going to go for the Radley changing bag and then just got the Yummy Mummy one. Im too excited about it coming now!!!

Im going for a tens machine I think, its worth a go I just hope it works for me, my friend got to 7cm just using tens and paracetamol.

Curry sounds amazing, I love curry but OH hates it so if I ever have it its usually just a ready meal one, I miss real curry.

And nice siggy Claire. We should all add it :thumbup:

Wow, plenty to catch up on as always!!

Rachy- I'm sorry that you're still struggling with the renting situation. That really sucks, especially when you and your OH are trying so hard to get the deposit together. I hope you'll be in your place together soon, ready for your baby girl's arrival.

On the subject of crushes, mine is fairly predictable but I'm totally in love with Bradley Cooper. It really started when watching The Hangover (of all things!) but I even agreed to see The A Team film with OH last year, just so I could get a fix :haha: I do totally get the Robert Pattinson thing (he's rather scrummy) but I agree Claire- I totally fell in love with his character 1000x more when reading the books. Hmm, I feel in the mood to reread them all now!

No baby shower happening here. What with my family being 5 hours away from here and a lot of my closest friends scattered around the country, it would be a pretty poor turn out I think :wacko:

All of this hospital bag talk is scaring me slightly. I feel like I'm beginning to get relatively organised with things but I have no clue at all what I'm doing with my hospital bag. I don't even know which bag to take, let alone what I'll be packing in it! Clearly, I need to be stealing a list from one of you :winkwink:

CeeCee- you'll have us all on alert now, knowing that Jess might be making an early appearance! I think our boy will be the opposite. He keeps switching from transverse to breech- basically any position that isn't head down. I think he's going to be trouble!

I had a trip to the docs this morning as I was having sharp pains under my bump. Thankfully, it's nothing bad- I just have pelvic ligament issues :wacko: So, it's just one of those things I have to put up with but I don't mind as long as it's not affecting bubba. My doctor was lovely too, telling me to go in and see him any time I was worried about anything at all. Come to think about it, he was a rather young, cute doctor. My hormones seem to be rather excitable today :haha:

Had a mini splurge on Amazon this afternoon- bought a baby monitor and movement mat, a Yummy Mummy changing bag and a few other bits. My credit card bill is going to be bad next month :nope:

Which bag did you get? I got the NSPCC grey bows one x

Wow, plenty to catch up on as always!!

Rachy- I'm sorry that you're still struggling with the renting situation. That really sucks, especially when you and your OH are trying so hard to get the deposit together. I hope you'll be in your place together soon, ready for your baby girl's arrival.

On the subject of crushes, mine is fairly predictable but I'm totally in love with Bradley Cooper. It really started when watching The Hangover (of all things!) but I even agreed to see The A Team film with OH last year, just so I could get a fix :haha: I do totally get the Robert Pattinson thing (he's rather scrummy) but I agree Claire- I totally fell in love with his character 1000x more when reading the books. Hmm, I feel in the mood to reread them all now!

No baby shower happening here. What with my family being 5 hours away from here and a lot of my closest friends scattered around the country, it would be a pretty poor turn out I think :wacko:

All of this hospital bag talk is scaring me slightly. I feel like I'm beginning to get relatively organised with things but I have no clue at all what I'm doing with my hospital bag. I don't even know which bag to take, let alone what I'll be packing in it! Clearly, I need to be stealing a list from one of you :winkwink:

CeeCee- you'll have us all on alert now, knowing that Jess might be making an early appearance! I think our boy will be the opposite. He keeps switching from transverse to breech- basically any position that isn't head down. I think he's going to be trouble!

I had a trip to the docs this morning as I was having sharp pains under my bump. Thankfully, it's nothing bad- I just have pelvic ligament issues :wacko: So, it's just one of those things I have to put up with but I don't mind as long as it's not affecting bubba. My doctor was lovely too, telling me to go in and see him any time I was worried about anything at all. Come to think about it, he was a rather young, cute doctor. My hormones seem to be rather excitable today :haha:

Had a mini splurge on Amazon this afternoon- bought a baby monitor and movement mat, a Yummy Mummy changing bag and a few other bits. My credit card bill is going to be bad next month :nope:

Which bag did you get? I got the NSPCC grey bows one x

Lol, snap! Clearly, we have excellent taste :winkwink:
I think I'm going to give a TENS machine a try. I figure that it can't hurt so may as well have one even if it only helps 1%.

Now i definitely 100% want a yummy bag, and the grey bows one. Will you let us know what theyre like when you get them? xxx

Just had a look at the yummy mummy bag - it's gorgeous! Just a shame I don't have £75 to buy one :( Lol.

Just dropped Jayden off at his childminders so I'm gonna have a laaaaazy day! Just need to tidu up my livingroom and clean the kitchen but it shouldn't take too long. How is everyone feeling today? xxx

Ta for the input on the TENS, I think I'm going to hire one anyway as even if it just acts as a placebo it's better than nowt!

I've been sat at my desk since twenty past 8 trying to decide between Yummy Mummy and Pacapod! I like Pacapod at the mo, mainly because they have a little zebra-print pod for toys (!) and because I can probably more easily use it as a handbag after the fun times are over. I am so shallow. It's also a bit more manly for husband when I send him off to do bum-changing. But the YM are pretty too and can probably fit more in..... gah! Handbag shopping rarely has so many practical considerations attached!

I am happy for several reasons today:
1. Going to see John Bishop tonight and very excited about this!
2. I have my GTT tomorrow morning so today is my last day in the office for the week - 'working' from home tomorrow afternoon.
3. My cleaner's coming today to sort our disgusting house out after a bedroom ceiling collapsed last week whilst being plastered - the entire house is covered from top to bottom in a layer of 100-year old black grime that was released from the joists!
4. Because of said GTT I am spending the day ramming in every bit of food I can lay my hands on.

Happy Thursday everyone!

For those of you who are interested in the TENS machine I found this a while back...

https://www.lloydspharmacy.com/weba...top_category=&fromPage=Search&hotspot_prefix=

I think you can buy them for a good price too.

How is everyone today? It's my last day at work for the week too. Really can't wait to get home. Was so tempted to call in sick but I felt bad and dragged myself in :(

Blimey I don't get a chance to look at this thread for 18 hours and you've moved on three pages - where to begin!! Lol if I forget to post something or have missed something I apologise profusely in advance!!

Rachy - that curry sounds AMAZING!! I agree with the others that masterchef sounds like a plan! All your money issues will work out hun, sometimes we just have to have a little bit of a struggle before we have our dreams. It will all work out in the end I'm sure :hugs: Xxx

Kim - Sorry to hear you've been in pain hun :hugs: Jess was lying on a nerve yesterday and I kept getting cramp in my right butt cheek. Lol it was hilarious and yet unbelievably painful at the same time! I know it sounds silly but my mam has always had an ability of 'having a funny feeling' about things and being right 100% of teh time lol. She thinks Jess is going to come between 37-38 weeks - that only leaves me with just 5-6 weeks if she's right on this one too lol Xxx

Claire - Signature stolen!! What a fab idea!! How you doing today? Xxx

Amanda - yay glad you finally picked a change bag that you liked :) It looks lovely Xxx

Vicki - Eeeeeep on the black grime situation but god bless the cleaner who is coming to rectify it for you! I love John Bishop I think he's blinking hilarious! Lol I did exactly the same thing before my GTT - you'd have sworn I was never going to eat again!

Well I went for my check up at the hospital with the diabetes team yesterday.... I had to wait in the hospital for 1.5 hours and I was only seen by the consultant for THREE MINUTES!! I managed to refrain from hitting somebody and then had to go to the doctors surgery to sort out a prescription where the silly lady behind the desk proceeded to tell me off for having two identical repeat prescriptions. I pointed out to her that surely that was their error not mine and she launched a tirade on me lol in the end I said to her "Don't bother lady I'll send my husband in later and I would suggest you have a better attitude with him!!" Mean but I couldn't help myself lol.

Hubby took us out for a meal last night and Jessica stuck her bum right out the side of my tummy and he nearly cried as its the first time he's been able to properly feel her 'shape'. He's felt her kick and wiggle but to actually feel her was something else he said.

In work this morning and although it appeared boss had sorted backpay - apparently he hasn't so I am just about to telephone the employment law guy attached to our company and get some advice. Enough is enough. Lol the way I look at it I've got 7/8 working days left and I ain't coming back after maternity leave so why should I be bothered if I offend him!

Right sorry for the essay my lovely limbo ladies!!

Hope everybody is good this fine morning XXX

I can't believe your boss is still not sorted out your pay! I agree with you, don't worry about offending him, he's obviously completely incapable and should not be in the job if he can't do it! Aww your hubby is so sweet! I doubt mine would even notice if that happened to me - I get a leg or arm sticking out the side every now and again but because I'm fat you cant really see it, just feel it stickin out :haha: I have this un shakable feeling that I'm gonna go early, like 3-4 weeks early - I don't know why and I can't shake it.

My friend was due on the 22nd Jan last year and one day I thought 'she's gonna have a boy on the 19th Jan weighing 7lbs 14oz' I couldn't explain where it came from but she has her son on the 20th Jan weighing 7lbs 15oz! I was one out on each lol. And I predicted Jayden would be born on the 18th March 2008 - and I was right :happydance: Hope I'm right this time too, but not too early - I just don't think I'm gonna get to August before she's born.

Vicki, I so wish I had a cleaner :rofl: Sorry about the bathroom though, that sucks :( Even if I could have someone to come in and do my windows, bathroom and over I'd be happy lol. xxx

I can't believe your boss is still not sorted out your pay! I agree with you, don't worry about offending him, he's obviously completely incapable and should not be in the job if he can't do it! Aww your hubby is so sweet! I doubt mine would even notice if that happened to me - I get a leg or arm sticking out the side every now and again but because I'm fat you cant really see it, just feel it stickin out :haha: I have this un shakable feeling that I'm gonna go early, like 3-4 weeks early - I don't know why and I can't shake it.

My friend was due on the 22nd Jan last year and one day I thought 'she's gonna have a boy on the 19th Jan weighing 7lbs 14oz' I couldn't explain where it came from but she has her son on the 20th Jan weighing 7lbs 15oz! I was one out on each lol. And I predicted Jayden would be born on the 18th March 2008 - and I was right :happydance: Hope I'm right this time too, but not too early - I just don't think I'm gonna get to August before she's born.

Vicki, I so wish I had a cleaner :rofl: Sorry about the bathroom though, that sucks :( Even if I could have someone to come in and do my windows, bathroom and over I'd be happy lol. xxx

a) you are not fat my lovely - you're womanly. Do you have to be lifted by crane? No? Then please stop referring to yourself as fat!! You're GORGEOUS sweetie and don't you forget it!

And b) check out your sixth sense!! I must admit I think Jessica will be a June baby but if she isn't I have a maximum of 7 weeks 6 days til she's here as I'm not allowed to go overdue :) :thumbup: :happydance: That soooo does not seem a long time now lol

a) you are not fat my lovely - you're womanly. Do you have to be lifted by crane? No? Then please stop referring to yourself as fat!! You're GORGEOUS sweetie and don't you forget it!

And b) check out your sixth sense!! I must admit I think Jessica will be a June baby but if she isn't I have a maximum of 7 weeks 6 days til she's here as I'm not allowed to go overdue :) :thumbup: :happydance: That soooo does not seem a long time now lol

Haha! I think I'm gonna need a crane sometime soon just to turn over in bed - because of the SPD I can't even do a star fish in bed before Alan comes up :cry: and once I'm on a side I'm stuck there for AGES until I can pluck up the courage to more :rofl:

No, there's no denying that I am big, I'm classed as morbidly obese :rofl: but you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you my weight lol. I just can't wait to get the Limbo diet thread started after babies arrive!!! xxx

Claire you have big boobies tho dont you (i feel im allowed to say this as i once had big ones too, 34 g yum yum) Im sure they dont help when it comes to back pain.

Please tell me you just watched jeremy kyle, or plan to, its actually hilarious....

Theres some builders outside my house saying "to me, to you" could it be the chuckle brothers i wonder?!

Haha! I think I'm gonna need a crane sometime soon just to turn over in bed - because of the SPD I can't even do a star fish in bed before Alan comes up :cry: and once I'm on a side I'm stuck there for AGES until I can pluck up the courage to more :rofl:

No, there's no denying that I am big, I'm classed as morbidly obese :rofl: but you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you my weight lol. I just can't wait to get the Limbo diet thread started after babies arrive!!! xxx

If it's any consolation, before I got pregnant I was classified as obese and I bet from photos you would never guess how much I weighed.... well I shall be honest and share because I am determined to make you feel better! I weighed 13 stone 13 pounds. In April 2007 I had decided to lose weight and had managed to get down to 10 stone 9 and I felt GREAT. I reached that weight in August of 2007 and in April 2008 I met DH and due to nice meals and wanting to spend all of my time with him (and thus not exercising) I put on all the weight I'd lost and then some!

My weight issues got so bad that due to not watching what I ate before my wedding I ended up having to swap my wedding dress two days before the ceremony because my dream dress no longer fitted. I look back on my wedding pictures with such self loathing its unreal. Then October last year I decided that I wanted to make that change and get down to a healthy, maintable weight for me at around 10st and I was determined.... then on October 28th I found out I was pregnant! I am so determined after Jessica is born that I will lose all the weight I need to because a) I don't want my yoyo dieting to set a bad example to her and b) I want to do everything in my power to lower the risk of getting type 2 diabetes after GD.

Claire, you are a gorgeous woman, you truly are. I hear you 'talk' on here and so wish I could give you a big cuddle in person and show you how gorgeous you are! We all have parts of our figures that we don't like and I don't think any of us will ever be truly happy with our weight or bodies throughout life but we just have to find whats right for us and go for it. At the moment I weigh 16 stone so worst case scenario I could go up to 16 stone 7 pounds before Jess is here, that leaves me 6.5 stone to lose to get to goal weight. It sounds like a mountain to climb but I'll get there because I have you wonderful ladies to spur me on. Did you know that I'm nearly qualified as an aerobics teacher? The reason I'm not fully qualified is because I was too scared to go back to do the last classes because I thought I was too fat next to all the gorgeous toned ladies that were there.

Sorry for the amazingly long essay and feel free to ignore me (possibly a good idea lol) but I just want to say you're beautiful, don't put yourself down and that I'm here if you ever want to talk. Big hugs XXXX

Claire you have big boobies tho dont you (i feel im allowed to say this as i once had big ones too, 34 g yum yum) Im sure they dont help when it comes to back pain.

Please tell me you just watched jeremy kyle, or plan to, its actually hilarious....

Theres some builders outside my house saying "to me, to you" could it be the chuckle brothers i wonder?!

34G?? I'm struggling with a 40DD - God bless you and your ex big boobies!!

Ooh if it is the chuckle brothers get a pic and post it on here lol xxx

Yeah Michelle, they're a 38HH :dohh: I get alot of pain in the bottom of my back and didn't think it was my boobs doing it but when I put my head right forward I can feel the pain, it's like a string pulling the miscle at the bottom of my back. Ouch! Bit I'm still big everywhere else.

I seen some of Jezza, those 2 girls were a delight weren't they?! xxx

Ceecee, you're amazing :hugs: and you definately do NOT look 16st - hell I wish I was 16st lol. Believe it or not (and if you seen me in the flesh lol) I'm over 18 and a half st, could be closer to 19st :dohh: I lost just over 1st before I fell pregnant and got down to just under 17st and was starting to feel pretty good because I was so motivated. I've started my healthy eating so that I don't put on too much more in the 3rd tri. BUT, even though I'm big, it doesn't bother me TOO much because I know I can lose it, and I will. 6 weeks after this baby is born, I will be at my slimming world class and Zumba lol. Thanks again, you're fantastic xxxxxxxxxx

Ceecee, you're amazing :hugs: and you definately do NOT look 16st - hell I wish I was 16st lol. Believe it or not (and if you seen me in the flesh lol) I'm over 18 and a half st, could be closer to 19st :dohh: I lost just over 1st before I fell pregnant and got down to just under 17st and was starting to feel pretty good because I was so motivated. I've started my healthy eating so that I don't put on too much more in the 3rd tri. BUT, even though I'm big, it doesn't bother me TOO much because I know I can lose it, and I will. 6 weeks after this baby is born, I will be at my slimming world class and Zumba lol. Thanks again, you're fantastic xxxxxxxxxx

Zumba is amazing - I LOVE zumba! I'm not fantastic or anything hun, just honest and you will do it because you're such a strong person that whatever you put your mind to, you will do. You really are beautiful though hun so never forget it :hugs: XXX

If it's any consolation, before I got pregnant I was classified as obese and I bet from photos you would never guess how much I weighed.... well I shall be honest and share because I am determined to make you feel better! I weighed 13 stone 13 pounds. In April 2007 I had decided to lose weight and had managed to get down to 10 stone 9 and I felt GREAT. I reached that weight in August of 2007 and in April 2008 I met DH and due to nice meals and wanting to spend all of my time with him (and thus not exercising) I put on all the weight I'd lost and then some!

My weight issues got so bad that due to not watching what I ate before my wedding I ended up having to swap my wedding dress two days before the ceremony because my dream dress no longer fitted. I look back on my wedding pictures with such self loathing its unreal. Then October last year I decided that I wanted to make that change and get down to a healthy, maintable weight for me at around 10st and I was determined.... then on October 28th I found out I was pregnant! I am so determined after Jessica is born that I will lose all the weight I need to because a) I don't want my yoyo dieting to set a bad example to her and b) I want to do everything in my power to lower the risk of getting type 2 diabetes after GD.

Claire, you are a gorgeous woman, you truly are. I hear you 'talk' on here and so wish I could give you a big cuddle in person and show you how gorgeous you are! We all have parts of our figures that we don't like and I don't think any of us will ever be truly happy with our weight or bodies throughout life but we just have to find whats right for us and go for it. At the moment I weigh 16 stone so worst case scenario I could go up to 16 stone 7 pounds before Jess is here, that leaves me 6.5 stone to lose to get to goal weight. It sounds like a mountain to climb but I'll get there because I have you wonderful ladies to spur me on. Did you know that I'm nearly qualified as an aerobics teacher? The reason I'm not fully qualified is because I was too scared to go back to do the last classes because I thought I was too fat next to all the gorgeous toned ladies that were there.

Sorry for the amazingly long essay and feel free to ignore me (possibly a good idea lol) but I just want to say you're beautiful, don't put yourself down and that I'm here if you ever want to talk. Big hugs XXXX

Awww Ceecee you always know the right thing to say. When i had my boobs i weighed about 12-13stone, then i had the reduction and they took 7lbs out :blush: and then i managed to get myself down to about 10.9st. But now im back up to just under 12. All my friends are perfectly slim aswell, i was always the more curvier one, but losing baby weight, and all losing it together is going to be an exciting thing to do.

Wowwie claire, hh, where do you get your bras? I hated that bigger bras are more expensive, all my friends had 100s of bras and i had about 5 cause they were so expensive xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->