Limbo Ladies!!

I usually get them from Debenhams, but that's only if I'm REALLY treating myself, because they're about £28 a bra! Other than that I get them from the catalogue so I can pay them up over a longer period of time because they're so expensive. And you're right, I have 3 bras that I have to keep washing and wearing them, it's really annoying lol. Should really get some more!

And your scrummy too michelle - awww we're having a big limbo love in!! We'll all do it together (well obviously the ladies that want to we won't force anyone!) but will all lose the weight we want to together. I will never be really slim, thats just not how I'm built but I just want to be healthy and around 10st is good for me at 5 foot 6 :) I'm having no end of trouble trying to find 40dd bras :( Nobody seems to like doing them!! xxx

I usually get them from Debenhams, but that's only if I'm REALLY treating myself, because they're about £28 a bra! Other than that I get them from the catalogue so I can pay them up over a longer period of time because they're so expensive. And you're right, I have 3 bras that I have to keep washing and wearing them, it's really annoying lol. Should really get some more!

You tried ebay?? I'm just looking on there now!

Just for comparison, I'm gonna post some pics of me at various weights, just for myself to see, feel free to ignore! :haha: xxx

Memory Card004.jpg
My 18th Birthday, about 11-12ish st

DSC01455.jpg
Just before my Hen Night - about 16st

089.jpg
Last June at my friends wedding - probably about 17.5st?

Can't wait to get back into that dress again, then chuck it out when it gets too big!!!! :rofl:

My Sky has just broke! Tele's just went blue and I was waiting for the woman with the huge boobs to come on! xxx

CeeCee, you should absolutely carry on with your aerobics teacher stuff! I would be FAR more likely to go to an aerobics class run by someone who looked normal and not some tanned, amazonian woman with impossibly long legs and staggering cheekbones. Now of course you may well already be tanned, amazonian, long-legged and with staggering cheekbones, in which case I hate you. Haha! When I was at uni I went to an aerobics class run by a lovely lady called Ann -the gym was packed every week when she was doing it simply because she was quite short, a bit wobbly and with quite a big bum. She was also a really good teacher and made it good fun which is the aim, non?

The weight issue is a constant battle with me too. I was fairly hefty when I got married (love that corsetry) at around 13.5 stone, then in the first year after marriage I piled on another stone. Last July we went on a first-anniversary holiday to Ireland and I was revolted by the photos of myself so I went on a healthy-eating and exercise spree whilst at the same time trying to conceive this little munchkin. I managed to lose the best part of two stone in about 4 months then I got preggers - all I did was interval running two or three times a week and eating less. I was so proud of myself and even now, nearly 28 weeks preggo, I weigh less than I did on that Ireland holiday. Woop! We can all do it afterwards ladies - I think the limbo thread will then become Limbo Ladies Lose Lard! And our bodies are doing these amazing things too, let's not forget that - I am still shocked every day that it's capable of doing all this stuff!

Claire, I'm due on 6th August. When do you reckon I'll have the bub, what gender and what weight? Let's test your spooky senses!!

The cleaner is the best thing I've ever done. She is like a goddess to me! Although I've just remembered I forgot to get my hair out of the shower plughole this morning which is one job I just can't bear the thought of her having to do! With us both out of the house for about 13-14 hours a day every day we just have no time to clean, it's definitely a luxury but so worthwhile. I love going home on Thursdays and smelling my clean house.

Vicki, I'm gonna go for the 8th August, blue bump weighing 7lbs 6oz................ That is a total guestimate! But I'm getting a 'vibe' from the date lol.

My sky has broke so I've just put on Dirty Dancing in Blu Ray :happydance: Lol

And I'm with Vicki, I'd be more likely to go to an aerobics class where a real woman is doing it as apposed to a stick insect jumped up on caffine :rofl: xxx

CeeCee, you should absolutely carry on with your aerobics teacher stuff! I would be FAR more likely to go to an aerobics class run by someone who looked normal and not some tanned, amazonian woman with impossibly long legs and staggering cheekbones. Now of course you may well already be tanned, amazonian, long-legged and with staggering cheekbones, in which case I hate you. Haha! When I was at uni I went to an aerobics class run by a lovely lady called Ann -the gym was packed every week when she was doing it simply because she was quite short, a bit wobbly and with quite a big bum. She was also a really good teacher and made it good fun which is the aim, non?

The weight issue is a constant battle with me too. I was fairly hefty when I got married (love that corsetry) at around 13.5 stone, then in the first year after marriage I piled on another stone. Last July we went on a first-anniversary holiday to Ireland and I was revolted by the photos of myself so I went on a healthy-eating and exercise spree whilst at the same time trying to conceive this little munchkin. I managed to lose the best part of two stone in about 4 months then I got preggers - all I did was interval running two or three times a week and eating less. I was so proud of myself and even now, nearly 28 weeks preggo, I weigh less than I did on that Ireland holiday. Woop! We can all do it afterwards ladies - I think the limbo thread will then become Limbo Ladies Lose Lard! And our bodies are doing these amazing things too, let's not forget that - I am still shocked every day that it's capable of doing all this stuff!

Claire, I'm due on 6th August. When do you reckon I'll have the bub, what gender and what weight? Let's test your spooky senses!!

The cleaner is the best thing I've ever done. She is like a goddess to me! Although I've just remembered I forgot to get my hair out of the shower plughole this morning which is one job I just can't bear the thought of her having to do! With us both out of the house for about 13-14 hours a day every day we just have no time to clean, it's definitely a luxury but so worthwhile. I love going home on Thursdays and smelling my clean house.

Awww shucks - Lol nope I'm as pale as you get, 5 foot 6 and have pretty short legs lol so no need to hate me but you're right I need to finish off my course and do something for me :) And I love the title of 'Limbo Ladies Lose Lard' I think thats awesome!! xxx

Vicki, I'm gonna go for the 8th August, blue bump weighing 7lbs 6oz................ That is a total guestimate! But I'm getting a 'vibe' from the date lol.

My sky has broke so I've just put on Dirty Dancing in Blu Ray :happydance: Lol

And I'm with Vicki, I'd be more likely to go to an aerobics class where a real woman is doing it as apposed to a stick insect jumped up on caffine :rofl: xxx

Ooh come on then Claire give us a guess for Jessica's arrival and weight! I should probably admit at this point that I was 9.5 pounds born :blush: so if my birth weight has any correlation on hers I feel better being honest lol xxx

P.s. dirty dancing is one of the best films of all time in my humble opinion. It's one i'm going to watch when I go on mat leave!! Ooh teh Swayze in Dirty Dancing... what would I give him out of ten in dirty dancing? Well I'd give him one!! Lol sorry poor joke I stole from DH! xxx

Right you loved up ladies, im going shopping then to meet up with friends. Have a lovely day xxxxxxxxx

Claire you will be in that dress in no time xxx

Just for comparison, I'm gonna post some pics of me at various weights, just for myself to see, feel free to ignore! :haha: xxx

View attachment 204599

View attachment 204600

View attachment 204601

Can't wait to get back into that dress again, then chuck it out when it gets too big!!!! :rofl:

My Sky has just broke! Tele's just went blue and I was waiting for the woman with the huge boobs to come on! xxx

Nice legs!

When I was younger I used to watch Dirty Dancing all the time, I though his real name was Johnny Castle, and I had no clue what was going on with the whole 'knocked up' thing, I mean I literally had no idea what it all mean until I was about 16! So naive I am lol :rofl: But I am still desperate for a pair of those dancing shoes, wanted a pair since I was a wee girl! Wanted them from my prom, couldn't find them! Wanted them for my wedding, couldn't afford them! My fave bit in the entire film is where she's dancing on her tippy toes then it changes to her wearing the shoes............. give me goosebumps! Haha xxxx

Oh Yasmin, you're very sweet! I have horrible legs though, my knees knock and I have fat knees! Haha, but thank you :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Claire your legs are amazing! And you must also be v. tall as you have no head... :-D

I'll take all of your predictions, sound good to me! Glad to see that single-handedly I can still bring gender-guessing to third trimester!

Aah, Dirty Dancing. I love it also! Ooooohoooooooooooohhhh, huuuuungry eyes.... Good choice, better than Jezzer anyway! Never seen him move his snake hips around a DNA test.

27th June for Jess............ weight? 8lbs 4oz...... :thumbup::baby:

Ooh - how exciting! It's going to go so quickly I think what with the house move and what not! Ooh lets see if you're right! I would be happy with an 8 pound 4 baby lol although my midwife has told me that a 2tug boat could fit through those hips" - how nice eh?! Lol X

View attachment 204599

View attachment 204600

View attachment 204601

Nice legs!

Agree with Yasmin here! xxx

When I was younger I used to watch Dirty Dancing all the time, I though his real name was Johnny Castle, and I had no clue what was going on with the whole 'knocked up' thing, I mean I literally had no idea what it all mean until I was about 16! So naive I am lol :rofl: But I am still desperate for a pair of those dancing shoes, wanted a pair since I was a wee girl! Wanted them from my prom, couldn't find them! Wanted them for my wedding, couldn't afford them! My fave bit in the entire film is where she's dancing on her tippy toes then it changes to her wearing the shoes............. give me goosebumps! Haha xxxx

My favourite bit is the bit where Johnny is dancing with Baby after she's 'brought the melon' lol all men should have dancing lessons!!

Hey you need to accept a compliment and stop putting yourself down :)

Wasnt dirty dancing on last night? I've watched it so many times... and the songs... just brill!

Claire your legs are amazing! And you must also be v. tall as you have no head... :-D

I'll take all of your predictions, sound good to me! Glad to see that single-handedly I can still bring gender-guessing to third trimester!

Aah, Dirty Dancing. I love it also! Ooooohoooooooooooohhhh, huuuuungry eyes.... Good choice, better than Jezzer anyway! Never seen him move his snake hips around a DNA test.

I 'predict' a blue bump, 8 pounds and 9th August lol complete guess!!

I thank you for the compliments, I just don't get very many of them at all so I don't know how to take them well.............. :blush: Lol, but thanks :thumbup: Amd I'm not tall, only 5ft 5in lol xxx

Just watched the watermelon bit, now baby is pouring water in Robbies trousers :happydance: xxx

I am so hungry!

I was big when I was in my late teens and early twenties and hubby says I still think of myself like that because I find it hard to believe I am beautiful. My body issues didn't go away after I lost the weight.

I also cant wait to get back in shape after birth. I'm definitely joining Slimming World.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->