Limbo Ladies!!

Well all this chat about healthy eating has inspired me. I'm off to Pizza Express for a big pizza in a minute! I am feeling so shamed! But nevertheless still cramming it all in before tomorrow...

Has anyone seen Samira recently?! She seems to have disappeared. Was wondering how her photoshoot thing went.

ha ha p.s. just noticed the signature lol love it!!

No, I know you weren't suggesting that! Hehe, I must admit, it feels like that sometimes. I know he loves me but I find myself wondering, is he 'in love' with me? Ah jeez, all I know is I'm a better mummy than I am a wife :rofl: should get an even keel on the go otherwise I'm gonna end up a SINGLE mummy - woops! xxx

No, I know you weren't suggesting that! Hehe, I must admit, it feels like that sometimes. I know he loves me but I find myself wondering, is he 'in love' with me? Ah jeez, all I know is I'm a better mummy than I am a wife :rofl: should get an even keel on the go otherwise I'm gonna end up a SINGLE mummy - woops! xxx

There's only one way to find out what your hubby thinks hun and that is to chat to him and ask him. You are an amazing mummy, I can tell that from your dedication and love for Jayden however you are also an amazing wife, if you weren't you wouldn't be so 'bothered' (for want of a better word) about trying to chat to hubby and trying to sort things out when they go a bit pete tong. If you weren't as a good a wife as you are you'd just say "do you know what? Sod it!" And let it be and let things just get so lost that there's no way back. You should pride yourself on the fact that you care about your family in its entirety (sp?) and that you are focused on not only being the best mother and wife you can be but also being the best you that you can be. You just need to learn to take a bloody compliment once in a while missus!! xxxx :hugs:

Pizza express... lovely. i used to have the ones with the salad in the middle so I wouldnt feel as bad! :)

There's only one way to find out what your hubby thinks hun and that is to chat to him and ask him. You are an amazing mummy, I can tell that from your dedication and love for Jayden however you are also an amazing wife, if you weren't you wouldn't be so 'bothered' (for want of a better word) about trying to chat to hubby and trying to sort things out when they go a bit pete tong. If you weren't as a good a wife as you are you'd just say "do you know what? Sod it!" And let it be and let things just get so lost that there's no way back. You should pride yourself on the fact that you care about your family in its entirety (sp?) and that you are focused on not only being the best mother and wife you can be but also being the best you that you can be. You just need to learn to take a bloody compliment once in a while missus!! xxxx :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Claire hunny you are more than welcome :) XXX

Ok so important question of lunch time...

Pizza Express, Pizza Hut or Domino's? Which one is your fave and why?

I must admit it's a tough call but I think Pizza hut just edges it. I love the Domino's Spanish Sizzler Pizza buttttttttttt... Pizza hut have the cheesy bites and I LOVE them lol xxx

ooh just seen the new link so il post what i put on there here

Hi girlies!!!!!!!!!!! Ceecee told me off hehe! so so sorry i took so long, i wanted to catch up on what I had missed before posting and then work was manic when i got back, piles and piles had grown on my desk from when i was away!!!! but im back now muuuhahahaha!

I cant even think what ive done now! had the photo shoot, was soooo fab and the magazine comes out in June (mid i think) but is the July issue! and had my 4d scan last night! he is the most adorable little monster ever! it took 3 tries to get any good pics as he was hiding his face in my placenta and then when he moved he put his hands up!!! so i had to go for walks, then had tea n biscuits, then had to go for a jog! and then he showed his face!!!!! we ended up leaving at about 9.30 in the end.....we got there at 7.30!!!!!!!

ok so im gona go read and see what u girlies have been up 2 hehe! xxxxx

Welcome back Samira!!! I've missed you!

Just sent this text to hubby so he's not getting it sprung on him tonight, let me know what you think.............

I think we need to talk :( I'm not entirely happy with the way things are at the moment. I dont feel like I really have a purpose as your wife, I am mummy and housekeeper - thats how I feel. I don't feel like a wife and I know you can't be happy with the way things are? I know I'm not the best wife ever but I find it hard to be the best I can while I'm not happy with the way we are just now. I don't get any compliments, I don't feel I'm appreicated as a mum. I don't want to hurt you baby but I think it needs sorted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Too much? Not enough? I know he'll text back and tell me I'm a great mummy, a great wife and think I'm gorgeous but it's words and I need actions.

In other news, if my heartburn is anything to go by, I'm going to have an extremely hairy child!It's killing me! xxx

Oooh forgot the pizza question!

I haven't ever had a pizza express OR Dominos so Pizza Hut for me lol. I absoolutely adore the BBQ chicken pizza, with a BBQ base aswell, sooo yummy! Haven't had one for ages though....... this makes me sad lol xxx

Welcome back Samira!!! I've missed you!

Just sent this text to hubby so he's not getting it sprung on him tonight, let me know what you think.............

I think we need to talk :( I'm not entirely happy with the way things are at the moment. I dont feel like I really have a purpose as your wife, I am mummy and housekeeper - thats how I feel. I don't feel like a wife and I know you can't be happy with the way things are? I know I'm not the best wife ever but I find it hard to be the best I can while I'm not happy with the way we are just now. I don't get any compliments, I don't feel I'm appreicated as a mum. I don't want to hurt you baby but I think it needs sorted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Too much? Not enough? I know he'll text back and tell me I'm a great mummy, a great wife and think I'm gorgeous but it's words and I need actions.

In other news, if my heartburn is anything to go by, I'm going to have an extremely hairy child!It's killing me! xxx

I think if he replies with the message you suspect he will then you need to pursue it until you feel happy you've made progress. So many of us raise the initial issue and then feel better because we've raised it HOWEVER unless we take a further step and try to solve the issue then it will just rear its head again. Only if it does rear its head again further down the line then we tend to feel more resentful and fed up because we've talked about it before. Tell him that you need him to show you how much he cares... whether that be giving you loads of hugs and kisses, post it notes saying he loves you, organising a baby sitter so he can take you out for a surprise meal... little things like this can make a massive difference to a relationship and how we feel about our partners. In turn, maybe both of you need something thats just for yourself also. Like he already has his football but do you have a chance to get out for an hour or two of an evening and de-stress? All of these things make a difference and I think he needs to show you how much he cares and how beautiful he thinks you are but in turn you have to believe him when he does show you XXX

Pizza express... love the dough balls.

Tee hee - this made me chuckle lol

ooh just seen the new link so il post what i put on there here

Hi girlies!!!!!!!!!!! Ceecee told me off hehe! so so sorry i took so long, i wanted to catch up on what I had missed before posting and then work was manic when i got back, piles and piles had grown on my desk from when i was away!!!! but im back now muuuhahahaha!

I cant even think what ive done now! had the photo shoot, was soooo fab and the magazine comes out in June (mid i think) but is the July issue! and had my 4d scan last night! he is the most adorable little monster ever! it took 3 tries to get any good pics as he was hiding his face in my placenta and then when he moved he put his hands up!!! so i had to go for walks, then had tea n biscuits, then had to go for a jog! and then he showed his face!!!!! we ended up leaving at about 9.30 in the end.....we got there at 7.30!!!!!!!

ok so im gona go read and see what u girlies have been up 2 hehe! xxxxx

I maybe told you off a little bit :blush: but its only cos we've missed you!! :hugs: xxx

You talk so much sense ceecee, you seem to have all the knowlegde about relationships and will give great advice, whereas I love helping people sort out issues they have with their babies or children, cos that's what I'm good at (see, I can compliment myself :haha:)

He texted back and said 'I'm sorry baby that you dont feel like a wife, that really upsets me as I want you to always be happy, we need to spend more time together, that I know. You prob feel like a housekeeper as ur always in the house, I've said before I don't mind you doing things, going out, you need to spend more time with adults xxxxxxx'

The thing is, and I've told him, I don't have anywhere to go or anything to do. I'm over 6 months pregnant and, to be honest, I have hardly any friends. The ones I do have, have their own lives and kids and no time for me, which I totally get, cos I have Jayden and know how hard it is. I just know it's going to get worse when baby comes and thats why we have to sort it now. Thank you for listening :hugs: xxx

Aww he's understanding :)

Why don’t you suggest that once in a while you both do something as a couple, without the kids? Or do you do that already?

I also feel like I don’t have many friends. Sometimes it can feel lonely :(

You talk so much sense ceecee, you seem to have all the knowlegde about relationships and will give great advice, whereas I love helping people sort out issues they have with their babies or children, cos that's what I'm good at (see, I can compliment myself :haha:)

He texted back and said 'I'm sorry baby that you dont feel like a wife, that really upsets me as I want you to always be happy, we need to spend more time together, that I know. You prob feel like a housekeeper as ur always in the house, I've said before I don't mind you doing things, going out, you need to spend more time with adults xxxxxxx'

The thing is, and I've told him, I don't have anywhere to go or anything to do. I'm over 6 months pregnant and, to be honest, I have hardly any friends. The ones I do have, have their own lives and kids and no time for me, which I totally get, cos I have Jayden and know how hard it is. I just know it's going to get worse when baby comes and thats why we have to sort it now. Thank you for listening :hugs: xxx

Yay you complimented yourself - we have made progress this afternoon!! That's a good text back from your hubby hun. He recognises the fact you're not spending enough time together which is good! And as for not having anything to do you would be AMAZED at how much you can find to do if you truly want to get out and do something. I was moaning about this to DH the other week and he suggested so many things I hadn't thought of! It's vitally important though that you figure out something that you would like to do hun because otherwise you'll go mad feeling like 'the housekeeper'. Even if its for one hour once a week, it's amazing what that little amount of time can do for you. Maybe you could try swimming? or maybe an arts class? Book in for a massage/manicure/pedicure? Anything really! You're making really good steps in communicating with each other though and I think just by being really honest with each other and saying exactly what you feel, even if it means saying absolutely everything no matter how much it hurts, you'll find you sort everything out :) :hugs: XXXX

Every now and then Jayden will stay with hubbys mum and dad and we'll go to the pics or something. But that's rare, and we struggle a bit with money, a trip to the pics these days costs about £30-40! Lol better getting a dvd and a takeaway. Going out for dinner is even more expensive lol. We'll figure something out I'm sure. I'm just glad he's understanding instead of brushing it off like he's done before xxx

Why don’t you suggest that once in a while you both do something as a couple, without the kids? Or do you do that already?

Well if ya didn't insist on living in London when I live near Portsmouth I would come for a cuppa with you lol. I don't have any friends where I live and I only have 2 truly great amazing best friends that I love to pieces. It can get lonely sometimes can't it? :hugs: xxx

I understand that going out when you have a budget is hard... DH and I havent done it in a while but we used to look for free events, museums and galleries to go to. For dinner you could look for vouchers or use toptable offers?

But you know you dont have to go out. Take away, movies, you and hubby, spend some time together and talk about things, just to feel like a couple again xxx

Hope you guys can work out time for yourselves.

Do you work? Sorry I cant remember.

Sounds strange but I feel horrible guilty if I spend money on myself lol. I hate shopping and I'm only happy spending money if it's on my house, or Jayden lol. Massage wise etc, I just don't know how I feel about it. I have no nails for a manicure and the thought of someone touching my feet makes my skin crawl! Lol. I'm not entirely sure I WANT to be out of the house, I'm happy sitting in my own wee house most of the time and feel guilty if I'm out without Jayden :rofl: Oh I think I need some serious therapy!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Well if ya didn't insist on living in London when I live near Portsmouth I would come for a cuppa with you lol. I don't have any friends where I live and I only have 2 truly great amazing best friends that I love to pieces. It can get lonely sometimes can't it? :hugs: xxx

Lol it does... DH is my best friend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->