Limbo Ladies!!

Sorry to hear Purple_poppy! Hope you pass the next test :).

Hope you ladies are keeping well. I reached my 50 days left milestone today, hurray! :happydance:.

I'm just having a very lazy weekend so not on the computer much. It's lovely :)!

hello ladies,

Feeling crap today!! I just feel tired, hormonal, emotional and all that. Baby is really low down so Im feeling uncomfortable, Phoebe is being a pain and OH is just a Twat (for those who are my FB, I take back my gushy outburst about him earlier lol) He is starting on the 'you are not disabled, just pregnant' saying and other women get on and do things!! Yes Im sure they do but FUCK OFF!!! Still doesnt make me feel any less crap!!
He finally cleared all the stuff Ive been asking him to move to the garage for months and then said 'well Ive managed to tidy up quickly, why cant you?' Uh because you moved all the stuff I cant because Im nearly SEVEN MONTHS BLOODY PREGNANT!!!!!!! RAWRRRRRR!!!

I am so looking forward to a nice bath and some chilling out in a minute with a cup of tea (how I wish it was wine) and a cherry bakewell (how I wish it was a cigarette).

Hope everyone else is ok?

xx

Amanda :hugs: guys really can be dicks sometimes eh? I have no advice cos mine is too sometimes lol.

If you seen my fb last night, you'll know I had a glass of wine :) Well, I had a dribble in one glass and half in another and it was sooo yummy! Lol. Cigarette is out the picture though. Hope you feel better soon xxx

Hellllooooooooo ladies, im going to post a thread about my names cause ive had a dilemma, please help meeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Barbles - sometimes men can be so inconsiderate, i ask mine to switch the kettle on and i just get a 'sigh' as if its gonna take him more effort than me, he takes pleasure in laughing at me trying to get up off the sofa im not even huge yet, i think pregnancy is the time they start to realise how much we actually do for them, he actually got the hoover out to vaccum the carpet the other day i was in shock, i must be slacking ha ha! :) x

Ugh Barbles, men can be so thoughtless sometimes :( Hope you'll be ok.

I can't believe I haven't been on here for a week- I've missed you guys! How is everyone doing?
I've been down south seeing all of my family before bubba arrives. It's a fair trek down there so I don't think I'll be doing it again for a while. Mum loved having me around and tried to feed me every 5 minutes (!) and my 3 older sisters were fussing around me like mad. They all got to feel him kick so were thrilled :)

By the way, I'd love to keep in touch with you guys on Facebook- does anyone think they could put up with being stalked by me?! ;) (lucky Claire already has that privilege lol!).

Thanks ladies, I feel much better today though there was a minor disagreement over dishes haha I wish I had a dishwasher. Went out for a nice meal tonight so Im fat and full though I could murder something sweet now.

Is anyone elses baby down really low? I know especially 2nd time round babies can engage and dis-engage a lot but i feel like his head is in my foof, I can even feel his hiccups like they are in my foof. Im not overly as uncomfortable today but he hasnt moved as much as normal and when he does, its down very low. Plus Im getting a lot of pain in my hips which I havent really had much of yet.
Ive got midwife tomorrow so will get her to see where he is, little bugger will probably pop back up lol. Plus got my Anti-D injection tomorrow :nope: not looking forward to that one.

How is everyone else today?

I'm feeling uncomfy today! But I got to 33 weeks so I'm pleased as well :).
Continuing to struggle sitting at the computer desk as my tummy is in the way!

Had a lovely long weekend with my hubby though, so that made me happy :)

My baby's head down, but not very low. I feel move movements at the top of my bump when I sit up and in my sides when I lay on my side on the sofa or something.
Sounds very annoying though!

If my girl is in a certain position she pushes on a nerve and makes it impossible for me to lift my legs from the pain, so your baby must be pushing on a nerve which makes your hips hurt :(. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:!

Hi lovely ladies. I'm only popping on quick and haven't caught up yet. Just wanted to quickly log on to share my 4D scan pictures. I had a fantastic time and feel even more impatient to meet her now :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-4d-scan-including-pictures.html#post10391614

Hope you're all great!!

xxx:flow:xxx

Awwww she looks so cute and peaceful! She's a gorgeous baby, good to hear you had such a great time!!
:hugs:

Aww she's gorgeous! I can't wait til my next appointment and hope my photo's turn out well xxx

Rachyroux your pics are great! :)

Tinkerbell how was your trip? did you go anywhere nice?

I'm back at work today after a long break... Think I'll try and take it easy!

Seems like the thread got moved again. So we will just have to talk in Pregnancy Groups and Discussions from now on!

Hope you all have a lovely day :)! I'm ironing again!
:hugs:

I would like to say at this juncture that I think whoever keeps moving our thread sucks lol. We're only trying to provide a haven for ladies crossing over from second tri - perhaps they should think of making it a sticky thread instead of moving it where nobody will find it!

Ok mini rant over...........

How is everybody?? Hope everybody had a lovely weekend :) xxx

Also, totally off topic here but just wondering what haircuts you pregnant ladies have? I haven't had mine cut since before christmas and I would like to treat myself to a new style however I am totally stumped on what to do! I currently have hair slightly below my shoulders in length and mad, outgrowing layers lol Wondering about an extended bob but have quite a round face lol I know this is a weird question to ask just looking for ideas really and I know you ladies can help! XXX

Not a weird question. My hair is shoulder length with a side fringe. I plan to cut mine when on maternity leave so it looks good for the pics. Also need to go and get eye brows threaded when on mat leave cos i know I wont have time later. The things we have to plan for! :)

Oh yes in aswer to your question I was thinking of a bob too... something sophisticated and something that will look good if I dont have time to blowdry!

Hey ceecee!

I had hair to my bum before new year then on hogmany I went and got it all cut off to my shoulders- and I still can't get used to it :( I want my long hair back and it's not growing fast enough and I refuse to wear extentions lol. But since yours won't be such a dramatic change I say go for it!!! I think you'd suit this.....

images.jpg

xxxx

Oh yes in aswer to your question I was thinking of a bob too... something sophisticated and something that will look good if I dont have time to blowdry!

This is my thinking! I have quite naturally wavy hair so want something that will look fab straightened but also will have natural bounce if I leave it to do it's own thing lol Do you mind if I ask what face shape you have though? I have quite a round face with chubby cheeks so just wondering if a slightly longer bob is a good option lol

I want to look good in my pics too so that's why I'm starting to think about it now lol that sounds so vain! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->