Limbo Ladies!!

I hope that last thread didn't sound too harsh, I just don't want you thinking that you can't do anything right, none of this is your fault honey. Oh I hope that lady can take her on, it would be much better having someone you know having her wouldn't it? I'll keep everything crossed for you honey xxxxxxxxxxxx

******BIG HUGS******

Things get worse before they get better Ceecee, and my favourite quote of all time -

"Good things fall apart so better things can fall together"

xxxxxx

I hope that last thread didn't sound too harsh, I just don't want you thinking that you can't do anything right, none of this is your fault honey. Oh I hope that lady can take her on, it would be much better having someone you know having her wouldn't it? I'll keep everything crossed for you honey xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm keeping everything crossed but as I said don't want to get my hopes up. No your last post didn't sound harsh my lovely, don't you be worryiing XXX

******BIG HUGS******

Things get worse before they get better Ceecee, and my favourite quote of all time -

"Good things fall apart so better things can fall together"

xxxxxx

That's one of my favourite quotes too! Gotta love Marilyn Monroe. Another of my favourites is "If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain" and also "Storms make trees take deeper roots" both by Dolly Parton... maybe there should be a book "life according to Dolly" xxx

oooh those are good quotes - they all kinda relate to pregnancy aswell! lol xxx

Ok I am going to speak to my boss now- eeeeeeekkkkk!

I know, and this one "Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"

Get your dancing shoes on ladies xxxx

Michelle, I can't reach my feet to put on my dancing shoes - will flip flops do:rofl: xxx

Awww CeeCee, I just wanna come and give you a hug :hugs: you are doing best for your family and Stella and I know it majorly sucks but you are in no way rubbish. And if you are feeling ill, go home. Like Claire said you owe your boss nothing and the health of you and Jessica is the most important thing :hugs:

And I would so buy the Dolly book.

Good luck TaNasha, Im sure it will be fine.

Im a pig out today, my desk looks like a supermarket :dohh:

Lol, sounds good to me!

Anyone have any bump pics to share?? Here's my 27 week one, with 11 weeks to compare

11 week bump.jpg

27 weeks.jpg

I'll get some up in a bit< looking lovely and round claire yum yum xxx

Lol, from the side it looks lovely and impressive, but I'm pretty sure from the front it just looks like I've shoved a cushion up my top lol xxx

My feet are swollen so only fit in flip flops or slippers so I might go rain dancing in my slippers if thats ok :) Haven't taken a recent bump pic, must do that! Claire your bump is lovely :) xxx

Awww CeeCee, I just wanna come and give you a hug :hugs: you are doing best for your family and Stella and I know it majorly sucks but you are in no way rubbish. And if you are feeling ill, go home. Like Claire said you owe your boss nothing and the health of you and Jessica is the most important thing :hugs:

And I would so buy the Dolly book.

Good luck TaNasha, Im sure it will be fine.

Im a pig out today, my desk looks like a supermarket :dohh:

I'm starving but my boss hasn't come back yet so I can't go out and get anything to eat. He's seriously wearing me down today! Thanks for the hugs hun :) Found the dolly book online, I may just order it later! If you have any leftover food from the desk supermarket send some my way! xxx

I will get mine up later when Im home, Im bloody rubbish at taking bump pictures lol I did take one last week though so will take another tonight and post them. And on the bump front, I got told I had a lovely LITTLE bump today!! Make up you minds people :haha:

Your bump is lovely Claire.

Ooh and got my Health Vistor appointment through today, I posted about it in 3rd Tri, have any of you lot met yours yet and do they check the house? My friend said they check the house to make sure its safe.

Thanks everyone, I love my bump :happydance: I take one every Saturday morning when my week changes, got them all the way back to 11-12 weeks. I was showing Jayden my bump from when I was pregnant with him and he was fascinated lol.

I never met my HV until Jayden was about 2 weeks old, and she certainly never checked my house to make sure it was 'safe' is that just in your county or UK wide now? xxx

Well all the ladies in 3rd Tri except one said they dont check but my friend said they do check, maybe it was just hers. I will ask the midwife tomorrow. I hope they dont as my house in in serious need of doing. It will be done before the baby gets here but not before next week, I was hoping to just give the front room a good spruce up and then hid all my crap in the bedroom lol.
With Phoebe I worked right next door to the clinic so she never visited my house while I was PG, only when Phoebe was here and they never checked then.

OMG, I hope nobody comes and checks whether my house is safe or not! They'll get lungs full of dust from the decorating, probably fall over the piles of stuff crammed into various bedrooms and be scarred for life by the state of the back 'garden' (ie. builders' yard). Not to mention the mystery door in the hallway that immediately leads onto a staircase down to the attic, they'd be leaving in an ambulance!

You're going through the mill a bit today CeeCee, preggo hormones probably not helping with anything either. Hope everything gets sorted out for you. And no way are you a crap mum, if you were you wouldn't be bothered about any of these things!

I have not had a very interesting morning. Busy busy busy and I've just had a meeting with some colleagues from corporate who wanted to pick my brains about a deal that completed two years ago! I can't even remember what I did last week! I don't think I was a lot of help. Aside from that, typical corporate to arrange a meeting at 1pm. I think every phone call I've had today has ended in the words 'we need this urgently, please can you send by close of play'. Argh!

I did a bump photo for the first time at 24 weeks, I'll post it from home when I get a min. Maybe I'll do an up-to-date one now and do them every 4 weeks or so... Everyone else's bumps look more bumpy than mine though, I still just look fat!

claire how do u get the pictures so perfectly sized then upload them? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->