Limbo Ladies!!

Ceecee- Your boss sounds like an unorganized nightmarish knob. Wow, that was a bad sentence but gets the point across. :hugs:
Oo I know moving at this stage, we're clever hehe. OH has offered to do everything though says he doesn't want me lifting a finger. But I will insist on decorating babies room, not the painting though.
How long has this been happening with your morning bloods hun? Sometimes its hormones, and you'll find that they'll settle next week. I had a bit of a scare with high numbers and they discussed possibly putting me on tablets if they didn't settle, (then insulin if the tablets didn't work)
but they went back to normal. It's not your fault, GD is horrible and it makes you feel guilty, but alot of the time we really can't control what numbers we get. Big hugs, I know it's frustrating and I hope everything turns out okay. Insulin will help control it anyway if it comes to that. They haven't mentioned trying medication in tablet form first with you have they before you try insulin?
xx
:flower:

Bloody hell CeeCee, sounds like you've got enough material to write a book on your boss' twattery! I can't believe he can get away with the way he's been treating you. Enough is enough now- you've got more than enough on your plate without having to deal with his arsehole ways. He needs a HUGE boot up the arse and a reality check. I almost feel like marching over to your work and telling him myself!
By the way, that's a truly beautiful letter that you wrote. I'm sure the new owners can't fail to be moved by it. There's no way they won't keep in touch after that, I'm sure.

Barbles- glad to hear the your OH is off to the docs finally. Men are so weird about going to the docs. It's as if they think they should 'tough it out'. Either that or they're all scaredy cats ;) Hope it goes ok for him tonight. And by the way- I have a boy bump too :D

TaNasha- sounds incredibly unfair what your work is doing to you. Why do so many companies almost act like you should be punished for having a family? It's crazy! I hope you find a solution with them soon.

Rachy- wonderful news about the deposit on the house!! Very exciting times :)

Claire and Michelle- you have absolutely fabulous bumps! I'll try and get a bump pic up later but I'm afraid you two put me totally in the shade!

Vicki- I totally refused to look any ANY girls things at all since I found out I was pregnant. I just had such a strong feeling I was having a boy. Maybe you've got a really strong mother's instinct? ;)

I'm ok but have been feeling a bit off for the past couple of days. I think I've well and truly hit the third trimester as I'm feeling really tired and heavy. I've been pretty fortunate that the pregnancy has been fairly smooth so far, so I knew this day would come! First thing I'm going to do when I get home from work is have a nap!

Ceecee- Your boss sounds like an unorganized nightmarish knob. Wow, that was a bad sentence but gets the point across. :hugs:
Oo I know moving at this stage, we're clever hehe. OH has offered to do everything though says he doesn't want me lifting a finger. But I will insist on decorating babies room, not the painting though.
How long has this been happening with your morning bloods hun? Sometimes its hormones, and you'll find that they'll settle next week. I had a bit of a scare with high numbers and they discussed possibly putting me on tablets if they didn't settle, (then insulin if the tablets didn't work)
but they went back to normal. It's not your fault, GD is horrible and it makes you feel guilty, but alot of the time we really can't control what numbers we get. Big hugs, I know it's frustrating and I hope everything turns out okay. Insulin will help control it anyway if it comes to that. They haven't mentioned trying medication in tablet form first with you have they before you try insulin?
xx
:flower:

My numbers have been steadily rising since I was diagnosed with it. Started off as always being around 4.3-4.7 in the mornings and now I'm up to 6.2 which isn't massively high but because my numbers aren't going down, only rising they want to see me and sort out what to do. No other medication was mentioned other than insulin either. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that though. I had a fear of needles before all this! I just feel so guilty like I'm letting my little princess down XXX

Bloody hell CeeCee, sounds like you've got enough material to write a book on your boss' twattery! I can't believe he can get away with the way he's been treating you. Enough is enough now- you've got more than enough on your plate without having to deal with his arsehole ways. He needs a HUGE boot up the arse and a reality check. I almost feel like marching over to your work and telling him myself!
By the way, that's a truly beautiful letter that you wrote. I'm sure the new owners can't fail to be moved by it. There's no way they won't keep in touch after that, I'm sure.

Barbles- glad to hear the your OH is off to the docs finally. Men are so weird about going to the docs. It's as if they think they should 'tough it out'. Either that or they're all scaredy cats ;) Hope it goes ok for him tonight. And by the way- I have a boy bump too :D

TaNasha- sounds incredibly unfair what your work is doing to you. Why do so many companies almost act like you should be punished for having a family? It's crazy! I hope you find a solution with them soon.

Rachy- wonderful news about the deposit on the house!! Very exciting times :)

Claire and Michelle- you have absolutely fabulous bumps! I'll try and get a bump pic up later but I'm afraid you two put me totally in the shade!

Vicki- I totally refused to look any ANY girls things at all since I found out I was pregnant. I just had such a strong feeling I was having a boy. Maybe you've got a really strong mother's instinct? ;)

I'm ok but have been feeling a bit off for the past couple of days. I think I've well and truly hit the third trimester as I'm feeling really tired and heavy. I've been pretty fortunate that the pregnancy has been fairly smooth so far, so I knew this day would come! First thing I'm going to do when I get home from work is have a nap!

Sorry to hear you're starting to get tired hun, I've literally never had the energy boost that supposedly happens in second tri, always been exhausted! My boss is a knob and today I just feel like saying to him "You have no idea what I'm going through but cut me a bit of slack and sort yourself out would you?!" I'm just drained by everything today and can't be bothered with his shit. Thanks for threatening to come down yourself and tell him. I feel awful as he's just taken advantage of me really and I've been too weak to stop it. Well, think I might type up an agreement and see what he thinks of it. If all else fails, I'll just phone a solicitor and he can deal with it from there. xxx

I felt like this from about 30 weeks, now i'm 33 weeks tommorow I feel like hell I'm so uncomfortable! It's nice that you've had a nice pregnancy so far though, I had it rough from day one haha. I totally don't blame you. I might have a kip in a bit and i'm not even working anymore.
Mmm loving sleep whilst pregnant.:thumbup:

Dunno if it's any help Ceecee but if you have a very high protein meal it can help even your sugar level out and make it quite low.
example of house stupid/confusing GD is.

. I had 2 pieces of toast (brown bread) and 1hr after food my levels were 8.9

. I went out for a meal for my grandfathers birthday, and decided to indulge as a one off.
I had mackrel to start.
Chicken breast main course
And a small chocolate brownie for dessert.

My level was only 6.2! And I put that down to eating high protein, helped it balance it. I shouldn't have induldged but I wont do it again. Was dreading my levels and was so shocked to see how low it was. Do you like eating fish? high protein has really helped me personally & it's helping my levels stay low at the moment. I hope you manage to sort it soon hun, Please remember it's not your fault :hugs:

Dunno if it's any help Ceecee but if you have a very high protein meal it can help even your sugar level out and make it quite low.
example of house stupid/confusing GD is.

. I had 2 pieces of toast (brown bread) and 1hr after food my levels were 8.9

. I went out for a meal for my grandfathers birthday, and decided to indulge as a one off.
I had mackrel to start.
Chicken breast main course
And a small chocolate brownie for dessert.

My level was only 6.2! And I put that down to eating high protein, helped it balance it. I shouldn't have induldged but I wont do it again. Was dreading my levels and was so shocked to see how low it was. Do you like eating fish? high protein has really helped me personally & it's helping my levels stay low at the moment. I hope you manage to sort it soon hun, Please remember it's not your fault :hugs:

Its crazy isn't it?! I had 2 slices of white bread toast this morning as we had nothing else in and afterwards my levels were only 5.2! I had bran flakes for breakfast the other morning and ended up with levels of 7.6! I love fish and meat at the moment so try to make that the biggest part of my meal (along with veg or salad) as I know that lowers levels but my levels seems to be alright during the day it's just the morning one thats complete crap. I'm trying to tell myself its not my fault I just feel like it is. My body is sending out too much sugar and I can't control it :( :cry: xxx

Aw Ceecee.. want to hug you and also shake you and convince you it isn't your fault, but I know we feel guilty even when it isn't our fault. Yep I highly recommend lots of protein, lots of veg, and small ammount of brown carbs as white carbs have quite a bit or sugar in I've heard. :) :hugs:

It's funny, nearly two weeks ago I didn't have a care in the world. Now I have DH suffering with severe stress, having to move house due to bloody thieves, having to rehome my beautiful fur baby, possibly having to go on insulin and a knob of a boss. In the words of Dr Evil somebody throw me a frickin bone here XXX Thanks everybody for your support today, it truly means the world to me XXX

I really feel for you CeeCee. :hugs: Your boss is unbelievable. If all fails go to citizens advice or something? Everything seems to have hit you for once, and I can sympathise with your cat situation slightly, but not completely.

The cat in my parents house where I live is technically my cat, her name is Pushkin, and she's my beautiful mute cat, my mother hates the cat ( not as in she hurts the cat, or abuses her but doesn't give her attention and shouts at her for being "annoying." which really winds me up)

She (my cat) has two bad back legs that they can't find the cause for , and she wees herself round the house, and on occasion has poo'd around the house, making my mother even more resentful to the cat. I really don't want my cat staying there without me as she'll never get any attention, but this house says no pets. And I will miss her so much. I've had her since I was little. She's also a mute, opens her mouth to meow but no sound ever comes out, think it's linked to her previous life before we had her, she was suspected of being abused. :(

Big cuddle xx

Well when you put it like that CeeCee things can only get better :haha: Seriously though, we all have times where we things go wrong but they DO get better, some things may take longer than others but you will get sorted in the end :hugs::hugs: I think an evening of snuggles is in order with your hubby.

Whats everyone having for tea tonight?
We are having homemade chicken kebabs, salad and I think Im going to make homemade coleslaw as well if I get enough time. Im sooooo looking forward to this tea.

Oooh chicken kebabs. Sounds amazing. I have no idea, as I'm staying home with parents tonight and tommorow to give the OH a bit of "boy" time before the baby arrives! So we shall see, my dad is a fantastic cook though so I always look forward to his food. I'll let you know what i'm having.

Homemade coleslaw too? Loveellly :D

CeeCee I think you need some of that self-love (not the rude kind) that you were telling Claire to have last week! Agree with barbles though, can't get much worse so from now on positive thinking only is allowed! The GD is nothing to do with you and everything to do with pregnancy demons, you are doing a good job of monitoring (I will be shite if I have to do it) and that means you're getting sorted out to keep you and Jessica healthy.

I've not had the results of my GTT today and I was hoping I would (optimistic seeing as it was only on Friday) but I'm anxious about it... trying to be sensible but managed to eat Maltesers and giant Buttons over the weekend! We're having sea bass fillets tonight with salad and husband will have potatoes -I'll probably have some leftover pasta salad to go with it. I'd prefer chicken kebabs!

The head of another department is stood chatting to someone near me at the moment. The guy is a twatbag anyway but he's adding to it with a really annoying cough. Wish he'd feck off back to his own department and annoy them instead.

Ho hum. Going to try and get my timesheet completed in reasonable time today then leave - not sure how I'm going to make it through a full week without any prospect of a lie-in for another 5 days!

Vicki you make me laugh!! I hope "twatbag" pisses off soon ;D

And good luck with your results. xxx

I want these nursery wall stickers, and think I might just get them...

https://www.colorfulchildhoodstore....als-Nursery-p/wall decals owls rmk1439slm.htm

They are cute, I love owl things! We nearly bought a house which had a stained glass window in the bathroom featuring an owl sitting on a tree branch - the rest of the house was awful but I loved that window! I'm avoiding stickers. I'd stick them on then find that they were wonky/wrinkled/in the wrong place and in trying to move them would remove the entire wall of plaster. We're therefore painting it in a creamy colour and I've got some little animal canvas pictures from JoJoMaman to put up:

https://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+Nursery-Room-Decorations-Set-of-3-Animal-Safari-Pictures+B6727

That's it so far. Most boring nursery ever! Trying to find a nice colourful yet tasteful cot mobile which is apparently impossible and the spotty changing mat I want from John Lewis is out of stock. I do want this rug to go with the pictures though:

https://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+Nursery-Rugs-Curtains-Cushions-Lion-Rug+B3995

See what I mean about the boy stuff?! Not a dab of pink anywhere on that lot! Cute though. I love animal-themed things.

Girls im in pain, its bearable but its bloody well hurts, its like the top right of my bump and my bump is really hard and its making me a bit breathless :( xxxxxxxxx

I think baby is pushing my bellu button out even further/ it hurts like hell!

Vicki those are lovely! We're having a girly animal theme, here's my cot set, it's amazing. so expensive but so beautiful, looks far better in person, the textures are great , and the quality. each animal is made out of the softest material. I Got it from roomsyoulove online, lovely stuff on there, wish I had more money ;)
I also wanted to say fair play for staying team yellow! I wish i'd have had the willpower, honestly! Loving the little canvases!

Michelle I'm in pain too. My back is so bad, my sides are bad, baby is often on sides and i'm in agony!! Baby at the moment is centeral and high high up, big hard lump sticking out! think it's her back or something because it's pretty big! So sore.
Everything feels so bloody squished, and I do feel so breathless sometimes I swear my lungs have been squashed into little kidney beans.

xxxx

Attachments

• cot set.jpg
    cot set.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1
Vicki those are lovely! We're having a girly animal theme, here's my cot set, it's amazing. so expensive but so beautiful, looks far better in person, the textures are great , and the quality. each animal is made out of the softest material. I Got it from roomsyoulove online, lovely stuff on there, wish I had more money ;)
I also wanted to say fair play for staying team yellow! I wish i'd have had the willpower, honestly! Loving the little canvases!

Michelle I'm in pain too. My back is so bad, my sides are bad, baby is often on sides and i'm in agony!! Baby at the moment is centeral and high high up, big hard lump sticking out! think it's her back or something because it's pretty big! So sore.
Everything feels so bloody squished, and I do feel so breathless sometimes I swear my lungs have been squashed into little kidney beans.

xxxx
As much as i dont want you to be in pain lovely, im slightly glad im not the only one suffering, my pregnancy has been so easy so far, people think im faking it if i start to complain. xxx

No I get you, it's nice to know it's not just me either. My OH rolls his eyes as if i'm being a moany git, but we have every reason to! My pregnancy has been really rough from early on so I'm sure everyone thinks I'm just making up new things every few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->