Limbo Ladies!!

Haha.

My face is getting fatter now which is annoying :( Luckily my boyfriend is a personal trainer and hes been doing some research on losing baby weight etc so hes going to help me lose it after. Probably more for his sake than mine lol.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Haha.

My face is getting fatter now which is annoying :( Luckily my boyfriend is a personal trainer and hes been doing some research on losing baby weight etc so hes going to help me lose it after. Probably more for his sake than mine lol.

xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure your face is fine you silly!
Wow, that's handy, so he can get you into gear after baby :) that's great.
Haha my boyfriend i'm sure is looking forward to me losing weight.
Funnily enough I weigh less now than I do 2 months ago :S even though bump is bigger and baby is growing. Guess gestational diabetes diet has had one positive effect.xxxxxx

Awww, baby Avery just had hiccups. It was really cute. I'm so in love with her.

My pain generally appears when I'm walking, I've not had much otherwise as yet. It's my round ligaments that have been agony so far, could it be that Michelle or is it more like baby making a nuisance of herself? I've been getting the odd bout of palpitations (worrying!) but apart from that nothing as yet to complain about. I'm sure that means my labour and birth will be an utter nightmare.

Hehe, the yellow bump thing has been generally fine Rachy apart from when trying to plan the nursery! Everything else is easy and I'm massively excited to find out once they're here! I think I'm going to do the bare minimum in the room and then buy things gradually once they've revealed themselves. It also means I'm not spending a fortune on clothes etc yet, although I think I've now bought everything in the neutral range at M&S and Debenhams - ie. not much. The choice is rubbish! I turned down a free 4D scan that my auntie offered to do for us, I didn't want to risk seeing any 'bits' so we are completely oblivious as to what they are, what they look like or anything! All I know is that they're ok in there which is the main thing. I think if I'd found out I'd have been worried they'd got it wrong so just as easy to wait for the surprise! Knowing my luck I'd have had a pink explosion in the nursery then they turned out to be a boy.

Well I can stop procrastinating now and go home, the rain appears to have stopped for a little moment!

Michelle - your OH will have to put a plan together for us limbo ladies to lose our lard!

I've been in pain since I woke up at 5am, pain all over bump but having period type pains off and on since I woke up to. DH just made me ring the hospital in case and they said they think its just Jessica running out of room but that if it continues tonight/tomorrow I have to go in as it could be the start of something although very unlikely. As Tom Cruise says in A few Good men "And the hits just keep on coming!" I'm actually laughing hysterically as if I didn't I would seriously just sob and sob! DH thinks I've lost the plot... like he's ready to put a white coat on me !! :) xxx

Vicki- I know the choice is so limited, I work in Debenhams, if you lived closer I'd use my discount for you, haha. I've luckily been given 100s of 0-3 month clothes. Too many if anything! We had 2 bin bags full of neutral, and 1 of pink! no 3-6 month clothes though, eek. haha.

Ceecee- I had that pain the other night, it was horrible, so low and heavy period painy, had loads in the space of 5 hours, thought something was happening. It can apparently be baby putting pressure on as baby gets lower. Sounds exactly what I had though.

Braven- hiccups! ee they're cute aren't they. Bubs has been having lots lately. Ps Avery is a lovely name!

Oh he will, when he gives me a plan to follow it will be a nice and simple and i will share with you ladies.

Vicki i think its more baby making a nuisance and heartburn is kicking in today, i havnt had that too much, anyone know anything to make it better? xxxx

weirdly now Baby just started hiccuping! *eerie music*

Michelle, I take Gaviscon cool chewable tablets. They work a treat for me! I've had heartburn since about 12 weeks, but been particularly bad lately! I asked doctor before taking and he said they're fine. xx

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...=110&ty=87&page=1&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:23,s:0

those ones Michelle xx

Oooooooooooo i shall invest, right its dinner time then relaxing time, so will speak to you all tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening Ladies!

Well I had my 4d re-scan tonight, and I must say, I'm less than impressed. For a start, my original scan was at 6.10pm but I wanted to change it to a during the day appointment (the traffic into Glasgow at that time as an absolute NIGHTMARE!) So when I called to change the appointment the woman said 'you can come in at 7pm, it's no problem!' so I thought, that's fine, we should get in on time. Got there at 6.50pm, plenty of time! But we sat waiting until 7.15pm and the man said to us 'we're running late, you're after these 2 couples' I was so angry! Why book me in for a 7pm appointment when they already had loads of people in??!

Anyway, we were finally taken in at 7.30pm and on the couch, baby was lying funny again (as she was the last time) but we managed to get a few photos. This woman came in and started pissing about with all the buttons and kept flicking so I couldn't actually see that much of the scan! When she realised that we weren't gonna get a great 4d scan she said 'we'll do it in 2d and throw in a free dvd' but I already paid for a dvd so I didn't get anything extra! BUT when she left, the guy who was actually scanning managed to get a couple of good photos and some decent dvd footage.

Here's a couple of photos, not the best I've seen but not awful either

27 4d.jpg

cheeky smile.jpg

hand over mouth.jpg

looks like a pout!.jpg

Aww claire theyre lovely, is she still a she? Sorry itt wasnt as good as expected hun.

How is everyone today?
xxxxxxxxx

Morning all.

Lovely pictures Claire, sorry it wasnt what you expected but still you got some nice shots there.

Im ok today, had a bit of a hormonal one last night, Phoebe wouldnt go bed and I was up and down the stairs like a yoyo, my bump was killing due to Jacobs ninja act in there, I decided my friend wasnt speaking to me :)dohh: she is) and then OH moaned about the dishes not being done, this combined with Sam having no home in Glee turned me into a sobbing mess. But Im much better today.

Off to the midwife in a minute for a BP check and to hear my bubba.

Didnt have a proper catch up but how is your pain today Michelle? xx

Ohh and my kebabs were lush, looked like the real thing and tasted just as good. I took a picture :blush: as I was chuffed so will post it later haha xx

Claire - I think leah is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Sorry the scan didn't go as well as hoped but she is one beautiful lil girl - just like her mamma!! XXX

Barbles - Sorry you had an emotional one last night hun! Glad you're better today :) XXX

Michelle - Hope your pain stopped last night hun XXX

I've still got my tummy pain but thankfully not as bad as yesterday. DH's friend has offered to take Stella on a trial basis so I'm just praying and hoping that Stella will find her forever home. I'm scared stiff that it doesn't work out and then we have to take her to the foster centre. Today will be my last proper day with her too and DH is taking her to his friends house tomorrow afternoon. I've started videoing her doing all her funny things so at least I can have some memories of her with us.

I hope everybody is happy and healthy today XXX

Lots of Love XXX

Yep Michelle, she's still a she lol although her legs were pretty tightly shut! Lol. She looks like Jayden! I'll get a 4d photo of him and compare them so you can see xxx

Oh amanda, I hate nights like that! I get them quite often and just break down completely! Hope you're feeling a bit better today :hugs:

I'm off to tesco today :happydance: Lol, I don't know why but I love going my weekly shop, it's like I challenge myself to see how cheap I can get it :rofl: I used to be about 70-80 a week which was ridiculous for only 3 of us and a dog, and most of it got wasted cos we'd buy takeaways! But last week it was only £40 and we only had one take out (kfc) so I think we're doing pretty good. AND I've got meat in the freezer so this weeks should only be about 35-40 I think................ God, how sad do I sound?!?! :rofl: xxx

Morning all.

Lovely pictures Claire, sorry it wasnt what you expected but still you got some nice shots there.

Im ok today, had a bit of a hormonal one last night, Phoebe wouldnt go bed and I was up and down the stairs like a yoyo, my bump was killing due to Jacobs ninja act in there, I decided my friend wasnt speaking to me :)dohh: she is) and then OH moaned about the dishes not being done, this combined with Sam having no home in Glee turned me into a sobbing mess. But Im much better today.

Off to the midwife in a minute for a BP check and to hear my bubba.

Didnt have a proper catch up but how is your pain today Michelle? xx

Ohh and my kebabs were lush, looked like the real thing and tasted just as good. I took a picture :blush: as I was chuffed so will post it later haha xx

It got more and more uncomfortable last night, but this morning is fine, i think ive got a bit of round ligament pain at the minute, but i will see what today brings.

Hope your kebabs looked as good as they sounded!

I once again have nothing to do today, but am getting excited cause im going to see Derren Brown on thursday woooo xxx

Ceecee, I'm so glad there's someone close by willing to take her! It means that you'll be able to keep in touch for sure and maybe even see her once in a while? It'll still be hard but maybe that little bit easier.

BABY MUIR_23.jpgcheeky smile.jpg
Jayden Leah

Yep Michelle, she's still a she lol although her legs were pretty tightly shut! Lol. She looks like Jayden! I'll get a 4d photo of him and compare them so you can see xxx

Oh amanda, I hate nights like that! I get them quite often and just break down completely! Hope you're feeling a bit better today :hugs:

I'm off to tesco today :happydance: Lol, I don't know why but I love going my weekly shop, it's like I challenge myself to see how cheap I can get it :rofl: I used to be about 70-80 a week which was ridiculous for only 3 of us and a dog, and most of it got wasted cos we'd buy takeaways! But last week it was only £40 and we only had one take out (kfc) so I think we're doing pretty good. AND I've got meat in the freezer so this weeks should only be about 35-40 I think................ God, how sad do I sound?!?! :rofl: xxx

I LOVE doing the weekly shop! I like to see how cheap I can get everything too but omg you beat me hands down!! Well I say weekly shop its every 20 days or so as I stock up on loads of meat, pasta, rice and sauces and then just buy fresh fruit and veg, milk and bread when required. Lol I don't think its sad!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->