Limbo Ladies!!

Ahaha Michelle I wish we could all do that! I heard my niece telling someone else that babies come out of the bum… I had to laugh!

She has so many questions too. She wanted to know if my baby cries in my belly, if he swims, does he want to taste her crisps :) I love kids!

Kids are very inquisitive arent they, my little sister whose 11 was not very subtle in asking if someone punched me really hard in the belly would the baby still be alive etc etc, but i suppose they just want to know. My initial reaction was "shutup vicki" but then i realised she wasnt being mean lol. xxxxxxxxx

Me niece who is only 3 asked me on the phone the other night "So when is Jessica coming out of your foof Auntie Cer?" and I replied "How do you know that?" and she replied "Well babies don't come out of your bum so where else would they come from?" I was astounded that at 3 years old she worked that all out by herself lol amazing child XXX

Morning ladies!!!! How is everyone!!! Hope you all had a fab weekend!
Time for a quick catch up!

HAHA braven! I know how you feel! I never want :sex:! I don’t have this pregnancy horn that is meant to come about! Poor poor chris lol! we did have some at the weekend to his delight but I really need to try and enjoy it!!! At the mo it feels like a chore! Im tired and want to sleep in bed LOL! TaNasha you put us to shame! Hehe

Awww CeeCee im so sorry about your kitty! Me and oh have thought abouit this before with our dogs coz we leave them at home all day and its not fair but when it comes to it we cant do it! Thankfully il be at home for a year now to give them attention them along with the baby but it will happen again where we are both at work and feel bad!

Claire I love the name Leah Mae!!!! Its booootiful! Yay to deciding too!!! I still cant get used to ours! I gave in on Haydn with the OH coz he loved it so much and i felt bad but i cant get used to calling him it and i cant imagine saying it all the time! And i don’t like that i cant shorten it either! But OH loves it so im trying hard to accept it!

Tanasha your nursery is loooovely!!!!!!!! Loving the princess looking crib hehe! Shes gona feel so special with that!

Barbles – don’t with fishing! Me and OH love to fish but lately he has taken it to a new extreme! He wants new this and new that, and wants to go all the time! I feel like such a nag going NO WE NEED THE MONEY all the time! Its like a midlife crisis early!

Awww michelle glad you had a fab time with the OH! He is very cute i must say (on your PP) . YUM to greek food too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jealous!

Awww ceecee your letter made me well up! Im so sorry!!!!!

FAB bump Claire!!!!!!!! Ive got my pics on my cam but no lead with me at work so il get them up as soon as i remember to get the lead!!!

Ohhh and fab bump michelle too!!!! Don’t worry about nuddyness, mine are in the nuddy too hehe! Well with pants which are slowly getting too tight!!!

Yea there is lots of girls isn’t there hehe! Ceecee maybe do a list on the first post with all our names and DD’s and sexes?? like on midsummer (if you seen it?) Im 22nd July – team blue :D

Congrats on the house rach!!!!! Your moving at the same sort of time as me! Scary moving home so late isn’t it! Im going to book a couple days off work to get things sorted! Need to get internet, tv, bills etc sorted, unpack, clean!! Then get started on nursery eeek!

Claire your piccies are fab! I LOVE the full body one too!!!! Its such a nightmare when baba doesn’t play ball! At my 4d i was there fior 2 hours and was scanned 3 times coz he was hiding his face in my placenta and then had his hands on my face so i had to go for a walk, then try tea and biccies, then went for a jog LOL! he finally showed his face in the end! I haven’t put my 4d pics on here yet i will do in a min!

Aww im the same with my shopping too! Ive figured the easiest way to keep costs down is plan what we will eat all week! I write down our meals for the week and then list what i will need for that meal and then when i shop i try not to stray from the list! Barbles online shopping is the way forward! I used to online shop all the time when i lived in my house so as soon as i get back home i will do it again! Our shopping is usually 50 odd a week but that also includes tins of meat for our dogs! They cost us a fortune in food! We go through 14 tins of meat a week and big bag of dry every 2 weeks so its appx 40 a month on dog food!!!!!!! Nightmare!

OK catch up done yay!

My initial reaction was "shutup vicki"
Story of my life! Ha!

Yasmin, tell your niece that your baby would like to taste her crisps and he can do so by her putting said crisps in your mouth. So not only have you satisfied her question, you have managed to bag some free crisps at the same time!

Samira your boy is beautiful! And I love the name Haydn - I'm still getting to grips with our girl name because I'm not sure about it but like you I've caved in as the husband likes it!

Morning ladies!!!! How is everyone!!! Hope you all had a fab weekend!
Time for a quick catch up!

HAHA braven! I know how you feel! I never want :sex:! I don’t have this pregnancy horn that is meant to come about! Poor poor chris lol! we did have some at the weekend to his delight but I really need to try and enjoy it!!! At the mo it feels like a chore! Im tired and want to sleep in bed LOL! TaNasha you put us to shame! Hehe

Awww CeeCee im so sorry about your kitty! Me and oh have thought abouit this before with our dogs coz we leave them at home all day and its not fair but when it comes to it we cant do it! Thankfully il be at home for a year now to give them attention them along with the baby but it will happen again where we are both at work and feel bad!

Claire I love the name Leah Mae!!!! Its booootiful! Yay to deciding too!!! I still cant get used to ours! I gave in on Haydn with the OH coz he loved it so much and i felt bad but i cant get used to calling him it and i cant imagine saying it all the time! And i don’t like that i cant shorten it either! But OH loves it so im trying hard to accept it!

Tanasha your nursery is loooovely!!!!!!!! Loving the princess looking crib hehe! Shes gona feel so special with that!

Barbles – don’t with fishing! Me and OH love to fish but lately he has taken it to a new extreme! He wants new this and new that, and wants to go all the time! I feel like such a nag going NO WE NEED THE MONEY all the time! Its like a midlife crisis early!

Awww michelle glad you had a fab time with the OH! He is very cute i must say (on your PP) . YUM to greek food too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jealous!

Awww ceecee your letter made me well up! Im so sorry!!!!!

FAB bump Claire!!!!!!!! Ive got my pics on my cam but no lead with me at work so il get them up as soon as i remember to get the lead!!!

Ohhh and fab bump michelle too!!!! Don’t worry about nuddyness, mine are in the nuddy too hehe! Well with pants which are slowly getting too tight!!!

Yea there is lots of girls isn’t there hehe! Ceecee maybe do a list on the first post with all our names and DD’s and sexes?? like on midsummer (if you seen it?) Im 22nd July – team blue :D

Congrats on the house rach!!!!! Your moving at the same sort of time as me! Scary moving home so late isn’t it! Im going to book a couple days off work to get things sorted! Need to get internet, tv, bills etc sorted, unpack, clean!! Then get started on nursery eeek!

Claire your piccies are fab! I LOVE the full body one too!!!! Its such a nightmare when baba doesn’t play ball! At my 4d i was there fior 2 hours and was scanned 3 times coz he was hiding his face in my placenta and then had his hands on my face so i had to go for a walk, then try tea and biccies, then went for a jog LOL! he finally showed his face in the end! I haven’t put my 4d pics on here yet i will do in a min!

Aww im the same with my shopping too! Ive figured the easiest way to keep costs down is plan what we will eat all week! I write down our meals for the week and then list what i will need for that meal and then when i shop i try not to stray from the list! Barbles online shopping is the way forward! I used to online shop all the time when i lived in my house so as soon as i get back home i will do it again! Our shopping is usually 50 odd a week but that also includes tins of meat for our dogs! They cost us a fortune in food! We go through 14 tins of meat a week and big bag of dry every 2 weeks so its appx 40 a month on dog food!!!!!!! Nightmare!

OK catch up done yay!

That was a big catch up Samira!!! by the time ive read 2 posts ive forgotten what the first one says! :dohh:

Mmmm i am very attracted to the Boyfriend at the minute, which is probably the reason for all the nookie. He can be cute when he wants to be, not when he wakes me up at half 4 this morning as drunk as anything though "Micheleerhe Ive bleen toooooo a stripl club buuttt i realealy loveel youuuu" Thats my impression of what he said lol xxxxx

Hey ladies!

Soooo my shopping didn't go quite to plan! I got everything on my list, burt a bunch of other stuff too that was on offer lol. Total? £80.09! What did I pay? £65.54! Lol, thank goodness for my vouchers lol. But I got my full weeks shopping (ended up buying more meat than I thought, for a curry, stir fry and sausage casserole :haha:) plus 9 toilet rolls, 84 wash fabric softener, washing powder, 4 kitchen rolls, 3 tubes of toothpaste, deoderant and 2 Thumper bibs (Jayden picked them lol even though they were £4 :dohh:) So I think I done not too bad lol.

Now I'm shattered, pelvis is aching and Jayden's still hyper lol. Really wish he would still nap during the day, I just need to lie on the couch for an hour and I'll be just fine :haha: xxxx

hahahahaha!!!!! so funny!!!!! chris was like that when he went to a strip club for a stag do! he was like "i hated every minute of it" yea....ok!!!! ;) i cant talk, i went to a strip show for a friends hen party and i lost my voice from the screaming hahaha!!

Samira - Haydn is going to be Jessica's middle name too!! Haydn was my grandfathers name and I wanted to use it somewhere so that it felt like he was here with us. DH's brother died in 2006 and DH was adamant that if we had a boy that his middle name would be Ben after his brother so I used Haydn as Jess's middle name instead :) I love it XXX

hahahahaha!!!!! so funny!!!!! chris was like that when he went to a strip club for a stag do! he was like "i hated every minute of it" yea....ok!!!! ;) i cant talk, i went to a strip show for a friends hen party and i lost my voice from the screaming hahaha!!

I had no problem with hubby going to a strip club for his stag do - I fully expected it lol but when he told me his mates had paid for a lap dance for him I flipped my lid lol. Seems silly now but at the time I was bloody fuming!! xxx

I know, it made me laugh to be honest. My housemate said she would hate her boyfriend going to a strip club, but im just not bothered. I dont think i would appreciate him getting a private dance, but i know he would prefer to spend £50 odd on clothes instead so i doubt he would lol.

I'd like to say i would give him my own private dance, but im sure i would end up looking like Mr Plod from Noddy!!!

My initial reaction was "shutup vicki"
Story of my life! Ha!

Yasmin, tell your niece that your baby would like to taste her crisps and he can do so by her putting said crisps in your mouth. So not only have you satisfied her question, you have managed to bag some free crisps at the same time!

Samira your boy is beautiful! And I love the name Haydn - I'm still getting to grips with our girl name because I'm not sure about it but like you I've caved in as the husband likes it!

Ahaha! She's so little I would have felt bad! Mmmm now I want crisps.

My DH went on a stag weekend just after Jayden was born and I asked gim if he went to a strip club and he said no. But I had a girly night and they all were going on about their guys being at a club, so I asked him again and he said 'you know I don't liek that, we didn't go' so I took his word for it. Then he put all the photos on the comp and let me look at them - low and behold, there was a picture of a scabby girl in a mingin thong with a spotty arse who was, quite obviously, naked and dancing round a pole!!! Now, I have absolutely no trouble with him going to these places because we all like to look, it was the fact that he lied about going that really bugged me!!! I was raging for ages lol.

He went on another stag do, last year I think, and I told him if he wanted to go that was fine, just don't get a private dance, dont waste money, dont touch, and please tell me if he goes! They did go and I genuinely wasn't bothered by it lol. I'd love to go to one! Just for the experience :rofl: I'm not a lesbian, I'm just curious!!! :rofl:rofl: xxx

Lol in my youth (and thinner days) I used to be a podium dancer in a club lol nothing seedy or anything and definitely no stripping lol just dancing! But when my DH found out when we first got together he wanted 'private dances' all the time lol Now I think my centre of gravity would rule out the possibility all together lol. I can't put on me knickers unless I'm sat down ha ha ha ha ha XXX

Oooh ceecee! Kept that one quiet! Hehe! I've never had thinner day, maybe when I was about 10. Even then I was a bit chubby lol. xxx

oh wow how fab ceecee! i dont mind chris going at all coz i know hes not the seedy type that lures and touchy feels but if he got a dance i wouldnt like it! im quite lucky....for his stag do when we eventually get married one day he wants to go on a fishing trip with his mates LOOOOL! weather or not they let him do that is another story!

i want pure tack at my hen party! lol!

im the same claire!¬ i wouldnd mind going to one to see what its like! x

It was only down to my knob of an ex that I was thinner. He used to tell me what I was allowed to eat and would make me go to the gym with him for 2-3 hour sessions every day. I ended up losing nearly 2 stone in 3 months down to him. I more than made up for things when we split up mind you :) Lol my DH was stunned too but I've always had a bit of a wild side, you only live once after all! It takes quite a bit for the wild side to surface though lol xxx

oh wow how fab ceecee! i dont mind chris going at all coz i know hes not the seedy type that lures and touchy feels but if he got a dance i wouldnt like it! im quite lucky....for his stag do when we eventually get married one day he wants to go on a fishing trip with his mates LOOOOL! weather or not they let him do that is another story!

i want pure tack at my hen party! lol!

im the same claire!¬ i wouldnd mind going to one to see what its like! x

Lol my hubby wanted to go for a meal and then for a few drinks then home. He ended up dressed in a bright pink morph suit, a pink feather boad and a learner plate over his privates and paraded around bournemouth to all manner of places by his friends lol. My hen party was awesome! I just had a big night out at my local with all my girl mates and completed a pack of 24 dare cards - what a night!! Lol I highly recommend dare cards! I must admit I would go to a strip club but just to see what the actual fuss is about lol what do these men actually see in these places?!! Lol XXX

Ive been to one, but not a big big one, after nights out when i was partying it up a student they have limos and big hummers outside the clubs ready to give people free lifts to the strip clubs, i thought this was a brilliant idea, went in, then saw a kebab shop across the road and decided this turned me on more! xxxx

30 weeks + 3 bump and my yummy homemade kebab :happydance:

Only quickly posting, will be back in a bit when Im at work x

EDIT: OMG see how dirty my mirror is, the shame x

Attachments

• today 027.jpg
    today 027.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 9
  • today 026.jpg
    today 026.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online