Limbo Ladies!!

ooooh your house sounds fab vicki!!!! ours has no character, is full blown modern! white kitchen, light walls with black and glass furniture in the living room, all wooden floors, and all plain upstairs! and completely minimalistic! my OH hates stuff everywhere! it was so hard for me to move in there!! i had so much stuff LOL!

im 24, 25 in novemeber, OH is 25, 26....very soon actually eeek! need to get a pressie! and our baby peppa is 2 on thursday!!!!!!!!!!! bless her cottons!!!!!!!!

Oh no, I hate the age question. You're all really young! I'm 29, 30 in August (12 days after my due date). Mr G is 37 and will be 38 in a couple of weeks. We are the old farts of LimboLand!

Im 24, will be 25 next January and OH is 32, will be 33 in November and we live in Cornwall!! The best place on earth in my opinion. I did live briefly in Bristol for about 6 months when I was 18 and LOVED the hustle and bustle of city life and the shops, pubs etc but when you are sitting on a Cornish beach with a bag of chips watching the sun set, nothing beats it.
And you are not old Vickie lol xx

Im 21, 22 in August, and i still feel 16. Think i need to get that issue sorted out hehe.

Im going to email the estate agents tomorrow and see what she says eeeeek.

I live in between birmingham and derby, in a town called Lichfield. Right smack bang in the middle of everything and the furthest away from the coast that i could be i think lol. I think if we arranged a meeting one day when we all had the babies it would be amazing! xxxx

Morning ladies!

Well, the kids bedroom is getting painted today! :happydance: I'm having my dads friend do it (he's a painter and decorator by trade anyway) so it's done right. Can't wait til it's done because then I can get the cot and everything up and finally get everything organised! It wasn't meant to be getting done til Friday so I'm excited now that it'll be done earlier. And I get to share a bed with hubby again, he's been stuck on the couch since sunday night lol. Hope everyone has a great day!

Ceecee, did you finally get to speak to your 'boss'?

xxx

Just outside Glasgow here, think I'm the only scot :( I'd well be up for meeting somewhere in the middle after all the babies are born! Ages and birthdays? I'm not sure if we already done that though! Lol, I'm 24, 25 on 29th October! xxx

I'm 25 on 30th October!! Spooky!! I'm originally from Wales, lived in Wiltshire for 18 years and now live just outside Portsmouth :) XXX

Im 24, will be 25 next January and OH is 32, will be 33 in November and we live in Cornwall!! The best place on earth in my opinion. I did live briefly in Bristol for about 6 months when I was 18 and LOVED the hustle and bustle of city life and the shops, pubs etc but when you are sitting on a Cornish beach with a bag of chips watching the sun set, nothing beats it.
And you are not old Vickie lol xx

I LOVE Cornwall, I have to visit at least once a year! We were in St Ives in January for DH's birthday weekend it was lush!! XXX

Morning ladies!

Well, the kids bedroom is getting painted today! :happydance: I'm having my dads friend do it (he's a painter and decorator by trade anyway) so it's done right. Can't wait til it's done because then I can get the cot and everything up and finally get everything organised! It wasn't meant to be getting done til Friday so I'm excited now that it'll be done earlier. And I get to share a bed with hubby again, he's been stuck on the couch since sunday night lol. Hope everyone has a great day!

Ceecee, did you finally get to speak to your 'boss'?

xxx

I did indeed finally speak to the boss. He got shirty about it all and I told him that the British Army had invaded and taken hold of Iraq in 7 weeks and yet its taken him nearly 11 weeks to do nothing about this issue. I think he knows how serious I am now as I told him I had taken advice from a solicitor. I've told him I want a signed agreement in place by midday monday or he leaves me with no other option than to sue his ass for all its worth. It felt good but oh so scary lol XXX

ETA - oh yay on the bedroom decorating!! XXX

Woohoo! You finally told him!!!! I really hope he doesn't do anything so you can sue im for thousands!!!!!!! Lol xxx

Good for you CeeCee!

We are all young birds here! I am 25 and DH is 29 and we live in Holland.

Hope you all have a good day!

I have my appraisal today, and i want to discuss the working less when I come back from maternity leave thing. We have checked every possible website and they can not by law refuse me. So i think it will be an interesting meeting! I am just always so scared of stirring up drama and I am usually such a wuss, but now that it comes to spending time with my baby girl I am going to stand up for my rights!

Morning all

Well done CeeCee, he deserved an ass kicking, lets hope he sticks to it.

Well I have a poorly girly today. She was sick last night but eventually went back to sleep and didnt hear her no more so i assumed it was a one off but then she was sick again at quarter to 8 this morning so i couldnt send her nursery. My boss wanted to take the half day off my maternity leave but no way jose, so i got it unpaid, its only a half day, nothing is stopping me leaving next Tuesday lol

So a nice easy day for us, shame we got no nice food in, may have to pop up the shop laters if Phoebe is ok.

yay for decoration Claire, Im hoping my kitchen and bathroom will be done in the next couple of weeks

Vicki your not old dont be silly!!!!

Barbles - i loooooooove cornwall too! i went there every year when i was younger, my mum couldnt afford holidays abroad so we did cornwall and i wouldnt change it for the world! im deffo gona do the same with my kiddies! i even got a tattoo in loue (dont know how to spell)! i love bude too, newqs etc! i do love bournemouth though and wouldnt leave the south unless i moved abroad!!!!

i deffo agree michelle, would be so amazing for all of us to meet with our babies!!!! but where would we go.......somewhere in the middle i guess!!! there will be one lucky one who is close hehe!

michelle do you have a brum accent then?!!!! love it!!!!! my accent is soooo boring!!!!!

Yay to getting kiddies bedroom painted claire!!!! how are you having it done?!

yesssss ceecee kick your bosses ass!!! he sounds like a complete twunt!!!!!!!! and i thought my dad was bad enough for a boss!!! ( also a twunt lol)

ive got my first antenatal class today eeeek! so excited! its at 5pm and is for 3 hours!!!!!!!!!! anyone had their first one yet? dont know what to expect at all, i guess they explain whats going to happen, options etc ?! im excited though, be nice to meet lots of preggo women too hehe!!! xx

TaNasha - go for it hun! Stick to your guns. I know how scary it is bringing up controversial issues (especially as my boss is being extremely 'off' with me this morning!!) but it's worth it hun. You are entitled to a fair hearing on the topic and they should respect that!! XXX

Barbles - Eeeep sorry to hear lickle Phoebe isn't a well bunny bless her :( Big hugs to you both XXX

Samira - Offically now love the word twunt lol my boss is even more off this morning than yesterday afternoon especially when he remembered I'm leaving earlier to get to the hospital lol I just responded "I'm sorry that I have a severe medical condition that requires treatment today" and smiled at him. Lol ok so it's not overly severe but it was good to see him squirm. I may just make it my mission to make him as uncomfortable as possible in my remaining 4 working days... oh yeah feels good saying that!! XXX

Morning lovely ladies

CeeCee well done for telling him how you felt, maybe he'll get his useless arse into gear ;)

I'm 19, turning 20 July 11th, and my due date is July 5th. OH is 23, turning 24 in October,

And I'm from Carmarthen, about 45 mins down from Swansea I guess is the best place to describe it if you don't know Wales well

I have an eye test at half two, can't wait because I know that I'll be told I need glasses which'll help my headaches I think. xx

I'm originally from Bargoed, born in Caerphilly Rachy! Ooh eye tests freak me out, I don't like how they get too close to your face whilst doing it lol although saying that I should have one done as it's been 2 years since my last one and I swear my eyesight has got worse! Even with my glasses on I'm squinting at the computer screen lol XXX

its fab isnt it!!!

i personally love the C word, it is so effective, but its so disgusting so i only use it when i know its ok to lol so twunt is the next best mixing my 2 fav swear words LOL!

ooooh yea make him mega uncomfortable!!!!! AMAZING that you have 4 days left!!!!!!!!!! are you going to go back after mat? x

I'm originally from Bargoed, born in Caerphilly Rachy! Ooh eye tests freak me out, I don't like how they get too close to your face whilst doing it lol although saying that I should have one done as it's been 2 years since my last one and I swear my eyesight has got worse! Even with my glasses on I'm squinting at the computer screen lol XXX

Wow that isn't far at all!

haha I haven't had an eye test since I was 12 ish, at that age I was made fun of for the glasses and stopped wearing them. Now my eyes are pretty much going going gone. haha so i'm excited, can't afford to buy glasses til next friday but will be good to find out what I need!

I'm watching the biggest loser now. I love it haha, hoping I get some tips too for after baby. Now for the cup of tea that I forgot about...

Back in a bit ladies :)

gawd i need my eyes tested! last tim ei got them tested i got prescribed glasses, i HATE glasses so bought some snazzy D&G ones,,,,,,and i never wear them!!! tghey drive me nuts! im sure im probs doing more damage but oh well! il wait till i go for another test and see what they say!

i remember when i was a kid i really wanted glasses, so i tried to fake with the eye test man and i got some glasses for reading!! and then i hated them looool! things we do when were kids! my fav memory is wishing my 2 front teeth would never grow back when they came out! i loved having my double gap in the front of my mouth!!! xx

Samira i was born with a double gap in the teeth and had it till i was 13/14 lol, i was missing 2 teeth, the ones that are usually either side of the 2 fronts ones, then i had a brace for 4 years eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. Still have a permanent bar attached under my teeth so they dont move back lol.

Oh and as for the brummy accent i dont think i do, you can tell im from the midlands but i dont have a strong accent, most people are shocked when i tell them, but the boyfriend is from wolverhampton so his is quite strong.

Ceecee where abouts by Portsmouth do you live? I go to visit my Dad quite a lot and he lives in Emsworth if you know it. Have you been to the Spinnaker Tower?

Good luck on the bosses front today girls! Im ashamed to say it but i just woke up. Im blaming my boyfriend once again as he woke me up at 2 for a chat this morning. Oh well, at least he wants to talk lol xxxx

its fab isnt it!!!

i personally love the C word, it is so effective, but its so disgusting so i only use it when i know its ok to lol so twunt is the next best mixing my 2 fav swear words LOL!

ooooh yea make him mega uncomfortable!!!!! AMAZING that you have 4 days left!!!!!!!!!! are you going to go back after mat? x

Not a cats chance in hell I'm going back after mat leave lol. We'll have 6 months left in the posting before we move in June 2012 so I don't really see the point - plus I hate him and the job lol XXX

Wow that isn't far at all!

haha I haven't had an eye test since I was 12 ish, at that age I was made fun of for the glasses and stopped wearing them. Now my eyes are pretty much going going gone. haha so i'm excited, can't afford to buy glasses til next friday but will be good to find out what I need!

I'm watching the biggest loser now. I love it haha, hoping I get some tips too for after baby. Now for the cup of tea that I forgot about...

Back in a bit ladies :)

I love the biggest loser!! I watch all the different countries ones too which drives my DH insane lol XXX

gawd i need my eyes tested! last tim ei got them tested i got prescribed glasses, i HATE glasses so bought some snazzy D&G ones,,,,,,and i never wear them!!! tghey drive me nuts! im sure im probs doing more damage but oh well! il wait till i go for another test and see what they say!

i remember when i was a kid i really wanted glasses, so i tried to fake with the eye test man and i got some glasses for reading!! and then i hated them looool! things we do when were kids! my fav memory is wishing my 2 front teeth would never grow back when they came out! i loved having my double gap in the front of my mouth!!! xx

Lol I lost my two front teeth on the day of my school pictures - lol my mam was in hysterics when she saw the picture as I pulled cross eyes and stuck my tongue out between the double gap. I think thats the only scholl picture she actually bought lol XXX

Samira i was born with a double gap in the teeth and had it till i was 13/14 lol, i was missing 2 teeth, the ones that are usually either side of the 2 fronts ones, then i had a brace for 4 years eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. Still have a permanent bar attached under my teeth so they dont move back lol.

Oh and as for the brummy accent i dont think i do, you can tell im from the midlands but i dont have a strong accent, most people are shocked when i tell them, but the boyfriend is from wolverhampton so his is quite strong.

Ceecee where abouts by Portsmouth do you live? I go to visit my Dad quite a lot and he lives in Emsworth if you know it. Have you been to the Spinnaker Tower?

Good luck on the bosses front today girls! Im ashamed to say it but i just woke up. Im blaming my boyfriend once again as he woke me up at 2 for a chat this morning. Oh well, at least he wants to talk lol xxxx

My DH has got a bit of a 'brummy' twang as he calls it as he calls home Nuneaton... it's quite sweet bless him :) And I live in Gosport which is 'delightful' lol I've heard of Emsworth but not been there I must admit!! xxx

awww bless!!! i was lucky n didnt need braces altho im sure i wanted those too back in the day! i remember when it was cool to have the train tracks with the coloured bands!!!

i was an ex portsmouth once too! went to uni there until my final year i moved back to bournemouth as my placement job wanted to keep me on! AMAZING student life in ports! ive never been on spinnakar though...it never appealed to me! im not much of a viewy person haha! the bars near there are fab though LOL

so where is your BF then michelle? are you both from the same place but hes away for uni??? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->