Limbo Ladies!!

awww bless!!! i was lucky n didnt need braces altho im sure i wanted those too back in the day! i remember when it was cool to have the train tracks with the coloured bands!!!

i was an ex portsmouth once too! went to uni there until my final year i moved back to bournemouth as my placement job wanted to keep me on! AMAZING student life in ports! ive never been on spinnakar though...it never appealed to me! im not much of a viewy person haha! the bars near there are fab though LOL

so where is your BF then michelle? are you both from the same place but hes away for uni??? x

Even when were both home were still about 35 minutes away from each other, he lives in Wolverhamton and i live in Lichfield. We met in a club when i had just turned 18 3 days before i left for uni, so i buggared off to Leeds, he stayed at home for another year, then when to Uni in Manchester but lives in Crewe, so weve always had a long distance thing. My course was 4 years and his 3, so were finally moving home soon, depending on where he gets a job hes going to spend half his time with me and half his time in Wolvehampton, which is good cause we can trial the whole 'looking after someone elses baby' without me relying on him for anything xxxx

I feel so out of the loop and silly, I don't even know where most of these places are! Lol, except Tamworth, we're going to Drayton Manor next weekend :happydance:

As for accents, think a slightly less twangy Kevin Bridges for me! :rofl: When I speak to english people I stop being twangy and talk properly with proper pronounciation etc but when they're scottish it's all slang! xxx

ahh thats good then! must be hard being so far but also i can see how its good! you look forward to seeing eachother while having your own space too!!!

is this your final uni year then or you gona continue next year with a baba? xx

I feel so out of the loop and silly, I don't even know where most of these places are! Lol, except Tamworth, we're going to Drayton Manor next weekend :happydance:

As for accents, think a slightly less twangy Kevin Bridges for me! :rofl: When I speak to english people I stop being twangy and talk properly with proper pronounciation etc but when they're scottish it's all slang! xxx

hehe i know what you mean! i have a scottish friend and i can usually understand him till he has a drink then i havent a clue what he is saying coz he lets himself go and goes into his slang!!! xx

I'm not too bad with slang, but me and my brother sometimes talk 'ned' to each other. Have any of you seen 'The Scheme'? It's about a council scheme in Ayrshire (not that close to me) but it's full of junkies, alkys etc and most are basically scum. That's 'ned' talk lol xxx

ahh thats good then! must be hard being so far but also i can see how its good! you look forward to seeing eachother while having your own space too!!!

is this your final uni year then or you gona continue next year with a baba? xx

Ooooo Claire your going a long way for Drayton Manor, thats not far from me, takes about 20 mins to get to. Good day out tho.

Im really looking forward to seeing him properly, cause when we see each other when were both home its always at parents houses so we still feel like kids. Its going to be weird though, weve never ever been together for ages, i think the longest we have spent together was 5 days. Im so used to missing him, thats just part of our relationship. Thank god for technology though! xxx

Yep this is my final year, but the rest of my course has just started their final 16 week placement, but Uni suggested i do this next year, and i can do it closer to home too because not many Mental Health units would be comfortable taking on a pregnant student. But this works well and i will start it about February and it will be a good way back in to the system. xxxx

Ha ha my accent is kind of welsh meets west country bumpkin lol I have a really muddled accent. My hubby's is quite funny as although he has mainly a midlands accent he has a touch of liverpool and a slight german twang in there too!! xxx

Ive got a proper cornish accent. I dont notice it much until Im with other people who arent as Cornish or are not Cornish at all. Its not as strong as some peoples, Im not all 'ooog arh me ansum' but I would probably sound like an old farmers wife to you lot :haha:

My poor bubba is still being sick :nope: we are all snuggled watching Oliver! now, not sure if its suitable for a 3 year old with Bill Sikes and all lol but she likes the songs.

Phoebe has got a gap in between all her teeth and her two front teeth stick coz she sucks her tongue iykwim so she is pushing them out. Im hoping that once her big teeth come through they will straighten up else it will be the braces route for her, though I had braces and mine werent too bad.

Me and OH want to go Drayton Manor but I think we will save it for next year and then we can leave the kids with the folks for a couple of days and go. Though I treated him to Alton Towers for his 30th, paid for the express tickets so we could jump the queue and then shit myself at all the rides and didnt go on half of them :dohh: i felt sooooo bad. It was oblivion for me, never been so terrified :haha:

Ive got a proper cornish accent. I dont notice it much until Im with other people who arent as Cornish or are not Cornish at all. Its not as strong as some peoples, Im not all 'ooog arh me ansum' but I would probably sound like an old farmers wife to you lot :haha:

My poor bubba is still being sick :nope: we are all snuggled watching Oliver! now, not sure if its suitable for a 3 year old with Bill Sikes and all lol but she likes the songs.

Phoebe has got a gap in between all her teeth and her two front teeth stick coz she sucks her tongue iykwim so she is pushing them out. Im hoping that once her big teeth come through they will straighten up else it will be the braces route for her, though I had braces and mine werent too bad.

Me and OH want to go Drayton Manor but I think we will save it for next year and then we can leave the kids with the folks for a couple of days and go. Though I treated him to Alton Towers for his 30th, paid for the express tickets so we could jump the queue and then shit myself at all the rides and didnt go on half of them :dohh: i felt sooooo bad. It was oblivion for me, never been so terrified :haha:

Love Alton Towers, well basically i Love all theme parks!

Ive just realised something......Christmas is going to finally be exciting again this year, its gotten so so boring the past few years, following round the old folks, and my step dads family are soooo DULL. But this year it will be all exciting again! Wooooo

I know it's a far way to go, we went down last year aswell and Jayden had a ball. Even though it was pissing with rain all day we all had so much fun. This year it'll be tough because I'm gonna be 29 weeks pregnant and driving in the car will be a nightmare lol. And we need to leave about 4am - eeeek! But on the way back home we're stopping into Stockport to visit my family, can't wait! xxx

I know it's a far way to go, we went down last year aswell and Jayden had a ball. Even though it was pissing with rain all day we all had so much fun. This year it'll be tough because I'm gonna be 29 weeks pregnant and driving in the car will be a nightmare lol. And we need to leave about 4am - eeeek! But on the way back home we're stopping into Stockport to visit my family, can't wait! xxx

Storm force 10! My ultimate favourite!

Lol, I can't go on anything. I used to like upside-downy ones but I'm realy just a big scaredy cat now! I screamed my head off last year when I went to m&d's and on the swings!!!! :rofl: xxx

Morning! I don't know whether I've got an accent or not. If I have it's a mixture of Cheshire (where I grew up), scouse (where I went to uni) and Wigan. Nice combo! I was born in Birmingham and I had a Brummy twang for a few years as well. My husband has never left the boundaries of Wigan (to live, obv he has left in his lifetime!!) and he and his dad have the strongest accents I've ever heard. His dad sounds like a proper Lancastrian flat-capper.

Michelle this is so weird, I was talking about how much I was looking forward to christmas just last night! It does get quite dull with grown-ups, I can't wait to have a proper noisy christmas with toys and mess everywhere and I want to dress the baby up as a pudding. Ha! I have no idea how we're going to pay for any of it but it'll be brilliant :)

Gah, husband's car needs a new cam belt - £500! So the exchange of emails this morning has resulted in him getting rid of the entire expensive-to-run car and looking at buying a new one. So the sporty Skoda Octavia VRS is being replaced with a dad-car Ford Mondeo. Tee hee.

Busy day today, lots of work to do, I am about to go out to my waxing appointment (gah!) and later I have my first NCT class (double gah!) - hope yours goes well Samira, I am DREADING it! So nervous I was awake half the night with IBS stomach cramps, nice. Would much rather be going to Drayton Manor/Alton Towers/anywhere. Love Alton Towers. Oblivion is not really scary, just shite. You queue up for what feels like your entire life for a ride that lasts 30 seconds, they don't even have a decent rollercoaster after the initial drop, it just ends! Worst ride ever. Air is amazing though.

Hope you all have good days and Phoebe is feeling better soon barbles! My boss came in this morning and announced she spent all night feeling sick - so go home then, I don't bloody want it! Ugh.

I dont want to wish the time away, but i cant wait untill baby is old enough to take somewhere like that! Eeeeeee, im such a kid at heart xxxx

Am I right in thinking me and Barbles are the only 2nd time Limbo Mummies??! Hehe.

Christmas is fab when you have a LO. Jayden's 1st christmas was so much fun, he was only 9 months so I got to open the majority of his presents :happydance: Lol, now he can rip them open much quicker than me. I've already thought about what we're doing for christmas this year. Me and hubby probably won't do gifts (we don't tend to anyway), just the usual pj's and slippers and spend about £150 on each baby! xxx

Morning! I don't know whether I've got an accent or not. If I have it's a mixture of Cheshire (where I grew up), scouse (where I went to uni) and Wigan. Nice combo! I was born in Birmingham and I had a Brummy twang for a few years as well. My husband has never left the boundaries of Wigan (to live, obv he has left in his lifetime!!) and he and his dad have the strongest accents I've ever heard. His dad sounds like a proper Lancastrian flat-capper.

Michelle this is so weird, I was talking about how much I was looking forward to christmas just last night! It does get quite dull with grown-ups, I can't wait to have a proper noisy christmas with toys and mess everywhere and I want to dress the baby up as a pudding. Ha! I have no idea how we're going to pay for any of it but it'll be brilliant :)

Gah, husband's car needs a new cam belt - £500! So the exchange of emails this morning has resulted in him getting rid of the entire expensive-to-run car and looking at buying a new one. So the sporty Skoda Octavia VRS is being replaced with a dad-car Ford Mondeo. Tee hee.

Busy day today, lots of work to do, I am about to go out to my waxing appointment (gah!) and later I have my first NCT class (double gah!) - hope yours goes well Samira, I am DREADING it! So nervous I was awake half the night with IBS stomach cramps, nice. Would much rather be going to Drayton Manor/Alton Towers/anywhere. Love Alton Towers. Oblivion is not really scary, just shite. You queue up for what feels like your entire life for a ride that lasts 30 seconds, they don't even have a decent rollercoaster after the initial drop, it just ends! Worst ride ever. Air is amazing though.

Hope you all have good days and Phoebe is feeling better soon barbles! My boss came in this morning and announced she spent all night feeling sick - so go home then, I don't bloody want it! Ugh.

Please tell me how the waxing goes!!!!

aww yea xmas is gona be amazing this year! first xmas and new year with our new family hehe! we are gona tell rents not to get us presents any more and spoil Haydn (trying to get used to naming him!!!!!). not sure if it matters in the first year as he wont know whats going on but oh well!!

I used to looooooove rides but as ive got older my stomach has got weaker haha! ive never done alton towers before so i will do one day and put my stomach to the test!!!

Talking of cars - i get my new car soon eeeeeeeeeek!!!! had to get rid of the totally unpractical sex on legs mini, my dads selling it for me and hes got me a nissan quashquai+2 on lease! perfect family car! the boot turns into 2 extra seats so il have 7 seats if i need it......not sure why i would but oh well! be good to ferry friends around after a few drinks LOL!

oh no why u nervous about the classes....your making me nervous....should i be nervous?! i dont have a clue what they are for hehe! x

Thus far I've managed to prune zee lady garden by being brave and going blind with the razor lol I intend on booking in for a wax though at around 37 weeks as I'm hoping it should last til the birth then. I actually like waxing :blush: I don't find it hurts that much to be honest maybe I just have a sadistic streak in me lol.

Got my diabetes consultant appointment at 2 which will be fun... not. I'm dreading them saying I have to go on insulin. Having to properly inject myself is not exactly a good thought but if I have to then I will. Anything for my gorgeous little princess Jess. If I have to go on insulin they'll induce me at 38 weeks which means I would only have 5 weeks before I meet her though. Trying to stay positive!

Alton Towers and things like that frighten the bejesus out of me! I like the waltzers and dodge'ems at fairs but tahts about it lol. Hubby likes rollercoasters and can't stand spinning things as they make him v ill so we can't even go on the same rides lol. At least Jess will have one parent for each type of ride I suppose.

Vicki - ouch on the car front! My hubby had a mazda rx-8 until we decided to start trying for a baby ... he actually cried when he said goodbye to it lol. Good luck with the waxing and NCT class :)

My first antenatal class isn't until 7th June lol I'll be nearly 36 weeks by then... just wondering if I should have tried to get on the may course lol oh well ! xxx

forgot to say I'm doing samira's suggestion and popping everybodies team and due date on the first post so if you can provide me with the details I'll pop you on :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->