Limbo Ladies!!

yea its done with a lettings agent so they can deal with all the yukky bits!

i cannot wait to get home! and i cant wait to sort throuigh all our stuff!!!!! gona have a proper sort out! anything thats useless will be going in a carbooty box!!!!!!!!! yaaaaay carbootsale!!!!!!!!!! i love car bootsales! got sooo many clothes for baba from there! and toys! i saw the most amazingggggggg thing there the other day too which im kicking myself i didnt get now! it was a potty but it was like a toilet and it has a flusher which the kiddy can flush and it makes the noise hehe! it was a 10er and she wudnt budge to £7 so i gave her the finger (not literally) but i wish i got it now as i looked on ebay when i got home and they are going for 20!!!

here it is

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3763090.htm?CMPID=GS001&_$ja=tsid:11527%7Ccc:%7Cprd:3763090%7Ccat:nursery+%2F+feeding+and+bathing+%2F+bathing+and+potty+training+%2F
I WANT ONE! i wana pee on one too!!!!!!

sorry went off sideways then! so yea cant wait to move home LOL! gona be a shock to the system to have to pay bills again though :S:S:S: x

LMAO!! You crack me up Samira you really do!! xxx

I don't envy you ladies, not sure I could move now never mid a month before my due date! I'd love to though, my house is pretty small! I love it though, if I could build an extra couple of rooms onto it, I'd stay here forever! Hehe. Ideally I want a detatched house, 3 or 4 bedrooms and plenty of bathrooms :rofl: not asking for much am I? Right now I'm in a mid terrace 2 bed with a tiny back garden! Hehe. Just wish I had more money, or at least a half decent credit score. We'll manage, just need to really be organised (which is usually one of my strong points, I've already decided where I'm putting my christmas tree this year! :dohh:) xxx

I bet your house is absolutely lovely hun! It sounds like you take a lot of pride in your home :) At least you have your own home... for at least the next 12/13 years I will live in an army house and if DH commissions then that could go up to the next 26/27 years living in army houses. We plan on buying a place of our own in the poole/bournemouth area in the next few years and renting it out but we won't be able to live in it for years. I would love a house such as yours to live in :) something thats truly my own XXX

I wish I was moving before baby comes instead of trying to squeeze the poor little mite into a one and half bed cottage that is falling apart.
Wont be long though, fingers crossed we should be in Oct/Nov and I cannot wait, photos on FB do not do justice to how nice it will be. My OH is a genius (BTW I like him today haha)
I am hank marvin for my spag bol now.

I'm starving for my spag bol too (as you made me decide that thats what I'm having earlier lol) and I've still got an hour and a quarter til I finish work!! Lol bless your OH I bet he's glad you like him today lol. Come oct/nov sunshine you will be in a brand new house and settling in and you will have a perfect christmas and everything will be great. Just a few more months and everything will be done, chin up chuck XXX

I don't envy you ladies, not sure I could move now never mid a month before my due date! I'd love to though, my house is pretty small! I love it though, if I could build an extra couple of rooms onto it, I'd stay here forever! Hehe. Ideally I want a detatched house, 3 or 4 bedrooms and plenty of bathrooms :rofl: not asking for much am I? Right now I'm in a mid terrace 2 bed with a tiny back garden! Hehe. Just wish I had more money, or at least a half decent credit score. We'll manage, just need to really be organised (which is usually one of my strong points, I've already decided where I'm putting my christmas tree this year! :dohh:) xxx

Build you own as that is what my new house is like, detached, 3/4 bedrooms, an ensuite, a family bath and a W.C downstairs :blush:. I feel posh having all those toilets lol but after having to live in my crummy cottage for as long as I have I think Im due a couple of extra loos :haha:. Actually though building this house has been the hardest thing we will ever do and so many times I wish we had just bought a normal house like other people do and Ive thought is it worth it? No OH for pratically two years, no money, no weddings, no nice cars there has been a lot of sacrafices but I know it will be worth it when we get there, its just hard when your pregnant, your 3 year old is a monster and you spend all evenings and weekends alone coz OH is in the house :haha:

I actually look at your house with envy Claire from the pics Ive seen on FB, I just cant wait to live in a half decent one x

OMG the boss is back - ooh I have sweaty palms and my hands are shaking. Good lord I hate confrontation makes me feel icky!! Must not hyperventilate lol I'm such a bloody scaredy cat XXX

aww claire!! i can imagine your house being lovely too :D OMG to xmas tree though!!!! unfortunately im not a xmasy type! when me and chris were last at home at christmas we didnt even do decorations LOL!!!!! obv thats gona have to change now with a kiddy winkle!

Barbles i think the same abuot my OH! he is sooo amazing at doing stuff to our house! he is a carpenter / builder so he has to be but the things he can do amazes me! he has made our house look so beautiful and we usually get things quite cheap as he gets trade price. we got a spangly white and black kitchen for 2k!!! its hell living in it though! i had to live in dust and mess for a few months while he ripped the ceilings down etc! it was quite nice though, not having to worry about being tidy for a bit LOL! it was so bad i used to flick my fag ash (yes a disgusting ex smoker here) on the floor LOOOOL sicko!!!

but its all done now yay! im sure we will have things to do to it when we get back like touching up...and the nursery of course :DDDD

ahh barbles i see wqhat your doing now! sooo lucky!!!!!!!! i want to build my dream home!!! im so gutted, my dad has 27 acres of land (which i currently live in the middle of in our mobile home LOL) but it cant be built on :( would be so amazing coz it would be free land so we could build a looovely house!!! grrr to planning green belt pooey laws!!!!!

OMG the boss is back - ooh I have sweaty palms and my hands are shaking. Good lord I hate confrontation makes me feel icky!! Must not hyperventilate lol I'm such a bloody scaredy cat XXX

GO GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

GO GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Ceecee you can do it! He owes you the money. Good luck

Thanks girlies! I might just imagine you all here standing behind me and then I might be stronger! He's been glued to his phone since he got in so just waiting for him to hang up at the moment... xxx

Dont let him get away with it! You wait till he is off that phone and tell him what you need to!

We are behind you :)

Get him CeeCee!!!!

Yasmin - the land is OHs stepdads, we havent bought it yet though we got a mortgage to build the house, its all a complicated matter of us owning half and SD owning half at the moment but we will once we are in and settled we will be buying the land off him bit by bit until we eventually 'own' all of it (even though it is technically ours, on paper its not all ours) bit of a higgledy way of doing but it was the only way of doing it quickly (due to impending babies lol) plus we are getting the land at a reduced price.

Samira - It is amazing, the house is exactly how we want it and the only way we would move is if we were old and want to downsize. My OH is in the trade too, he is a plant operator and a fabricator so he did all our footings etc himself and got the materials cheaper as he knows a lot of people. He thinks he is stupid as he has got dyslexia and is not academic, Im like 'you can build houses and motorbikes from scratch, you are not stupid'

Good luck ceecee!! He owes you alot of money and you owe him nothing! Imagine we;re all watching and willing you on, we;re all ehre for you! :hugs:

I love my little house and try to take care of it as best I can (although my upstairs windows outside haven't been cleaned since before christmas :dohh: lol) I love having a day to myself when it's nice and tidy and I can sit and just look at it and marvel in the wonderment! xxx

DH and I would love to buy land and then build our house but I hear that getting a mortgage for land and a house that isnt physically there yet is hard :(

Get him CeeCee!!!!

Yasmin - the land is OHs stepdads, we havent bought it yet though we got a mortgage to build the house, its all a complicated matter of us owning half and SD owning half at the moment but we will once we are in and settled we will be buying the land off him bit by bit until we eventually 'own' all of it (even though it is technically ours, on paper its not all ours) bit of a higgledy way of doing but it was the only way of doing it quickly (due to impending babies lol) plus we are getting the land at a reduced price.

Samira - It is amazing, the house is exactly how we want it and the only way we would move is if we were old and want to downsize. My OH is in the trade too, he is a plant operator and a fabricator so he did all our footings etc himself and got the materials cheaper as he knows a lot of people. He thinks he is stupid as he has got dyslexia and is not academic, Im like 'you can build houses and motorbikes from scratch, you are not stupid'

tell me about it! chris is the same! he isnt academic in the slightest and i do all his invoicing etc for him but he is so clever when it comes to building etc! on the plus side he is sooo busy at the mo too - isnt always fun him being self employed tho, esp over xmas when work dies completely!!!!! xx

And he's still on the phone... I'm actually getting angry now. Hopefully this anger works in my favour!

Afternoon ladies! Hope you're all ok. can't belive me lying in led to missing hundereds of pages, haha I've trieeeed to catch up but it falls out of my head so I do apologise.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one moving last minute. I feel like everything is happening at once, moving out with OH, having a baby, becoming independant, before my 20th birthday, but i'm so excited about it too.

Claire I'm sorry the experience wasn't what you hoped for but I love the pictures! You got some little poses in there, love the pout picture!!

Barbles that kebab looked amazing, and lovely bump photo. I will post mine soon I promise. I think i'm getting a bit down about how i'm looking lately.

I think I'm the only lady on here who obviously has many issues and would never forgive my OH for going to a strip club etc, and he wouldn't like me doing the same. I think the issue is probably with me, and the fact that I don't fully trust him still after what he did, and now I'm editing over this now that you ladies have read it.

Michelle we are using my parents as our guarantor, who haven't got the best credit rating, but the man told us that it's not a full credit check, they just make sure that the guarantor hasn't had any CCJ's. So that relieved us.

Sorry girlies my head is fried, sorry if I've missed everything! i'm getting endless emails now as I type notifying that you're all posting away too!

Have an eye test tommorow, might be why I've had bad headaches so much.
Hospital growth scan on thursday, hopefully she's not too big.

I'm going to stay with OH tonight so apologies if I don't come online but will be catching up tommorow morning ;)

I really do wish we all lived near eachother and could all meet up!

xxxx

awww wudnt that be amazing!!!!!! i think we are all miles away! well im pretty close to ceecee and will be even closer when you move to bmouth / poole!!!!! woop!

where is everyone else from? im from bournemouth xx

Just outside Glasgow here, think I'm the only scot :( I'd well be up for meeting somewhere in the middle after all the babies are born! Ages and birthdays? I'm not sure if we already done that though! Lol, I'm 24, 25 on 29th October! xxx

Oooh, just had a jolly good rant with my work friend/sometimes-supervisor. My boss is back from holiday tomorrow and we've just had a good moan for about an hour about everything that is wrong in our workplace! Feel prepped and ready for my undoubtedly terrible appraisal in a few weeks' time now so I can really let rip in that.

Good luck CeeCee, hope your enraged state manages to terrify him into doing something!

Re. houses - we bought a Victorian semi with beautiful high ceilings and all that malarkey. It looked nice when we bought it but obviously the more you look into it the more that needs doing so we've been gradually working our way round it since we bought it doing bits and bobs. Always saved the bedrooms 'til last as they're not essential to sort out, hence we are now in a rush to do them before Bubbo arrives! The worst job was knocking out a supporting wall and chimney breast to create a big kitchen. It's lovely now but we lived on a construction site for a year - I remember one weekend in a November when we could only access the kitchen (what was left of it) by walking around the outside of the house. Of course, I now realise that Wigan has shite schools so we'll have to move at some point!

Oh, and I am from lovely Lancashire Samira in Wigan - as men sing at the rugby, it's full of 'tits, pies and rugby'. Not necessarily in that order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->