Limbo Ladies!!

yay - 22 july team blue!!! ooooh we should do moneyless bets too after and guess when we will all pop!!!!!

once you have everyones dates etc il make a sweepstake sheet with everyones names and we all have to guess when everyone will go into labour!!! see who wins hehe! x

Ooh I'm liking that idea samira lol although if I have to be induced i'll forewarn ya'll lol xxx

Haha, i have to say, you ladies have now become a part of my pregnancy! I would be bloody bored without you all.

I think some people think im a bit mad speaking to people on the internet. A lot of my friends have commented from looking on my facebook that loads of my friends are pregnant, i just respond with "ohhhh no, theyre the ladies i speak to on my forum" and i get some weird looks lol. xxxxxx

If your induced Ceecee we will bet on how long your in Labour ;)

Lol my hubby thought it was weird at first but every day now when he picks me up from work he says "Hows your day been? How are the limbo ladies?" lol makes me chuckle. Even my mam aska whats going on with you ladies lol I think you're all wonderful and I really couldn't get through certain things without you all backing me up. Thank you so very much for just being who you all are and for your support. It means a lot XXX

30 July Team Pink to be added please!

My appraisal has been moved to Monday now! I am fuming, I was all prepared and now I have to wait so long! Arggg

totally know what you mean!!! you girlies are all fab!!!! and this forum!!! chris is the same, he always asks whats been going on on BNB today!

i would totally recommend anyone joining this forum thats preggo!!! ive "met" so many fab girls and it has made me so much more at ease sharing experiences!!! and its great seeing ppl that i was with in TTC now with a baby!!

I have also met someone that lives down my road on here which was odd!!! not actually met her yet but i def will when i move home! shes V skinny tho im gona feel like a whale!!!!!! shes not as far gone as we are think shes still in 2nd tri

love u alllllllll! X

totally know what you mean!!! you girlies are all fab!!!! and this forum!!! chris is the same, he always asks whats been going on on BNB today!

i would totally recommend anyone joining this forum thats preggo!!! ive "met" so many fab girls and it has made me so much more at ease sharing experiences!!! and its great seeing ppl that i was with in TTC now with a baby!!

I have also met someone that lives down my road on here which was odd!!! not actually met her yet but i def will when i move home! shes V skinny tho im gona feel like a whale!!!!!! shes not as far gone as we are think shes still in 2nd tri

love u alllllllll! X

God, doesnt 2nd tri feel sooooooo far away! And first trimester! My life has changed so much in the past 6 months its unreal. But it only feels like yesterday when i was sat (classy) in Asda toilets, with a pregnancy test, saying "oh crap" hehe xxxxxxxx

30 July Team Pink to be added please!

My appraisal has been moved to Monday now! I am fuming, I was all prepared and now I have to wait so long! Arggg

whattt!! why was it moved!!!!! x

^ wss!!!

yeah, wss2!

Claire - Pink - 13th august! So excited, can't actually wait for labour to start, I've never had the whole, 'ooh sore contraction, wonder when I should go to the hospital?!' scenario. My waters popped and I had to be induced lol.

I love you ladies aswell, my day would be pretty boring (aside from Jayden obviously lol) without having all you to speak to! xxx

love u alllllllll! X

God, doesnt 2nd tri feel sooooooo far away! And first trimester! My life has changed so much in the past 6 months its unreal. But it only feels like yesterday when i was sat (classy) in Asda toilets, with a pregnancy test, saying "oh crap" hehe xxxxxxxx

Ha I was sat in my toilet at work and the toilet here is disgusting lol the glamourous beginnings of pregnancy lol xxx

love u alllllllll! X

Ha I was sat in my toilet at work and the toilet here is disgusting lol the glamourous beginnings of pregnancy lol xxx

I didnt even think i was pregnant, I wasnt late or anything, just had a water infection. Walked past the pregnancy tests and thought 'hmmmmmmmm' and here i am 6 months later xxx

whats wss? loool!

i know michelle i remember the day i found out! was my bday and the night before i got completely wrecked and smoked my lungs to oblivian!!! i felt awful!! but it was so amazing! then i met my friend at the pub and she bought along a digi and we did that in the bogs too!!! ended up with us screaming in a cubical (she was pregs at the time too) LOOL! 2nd tri draggged for me!!! i think this one will too! x

Woah, that took a long time to catch up on 2 days!! And I missed the conversations about strippers and bras?! :haha:

Barbles- hope Phoebe feels better soon.

Claire- sorry that you got mucked about at your 4D scan but you got some nice pics of Leah there. Funny how similar her and Jayden look!

CeeCee- well done for standing up to your boss. Hopefully he'll get the message now! Hope your appointment goes well today.

Vicki- let me know how the NCT classes go. Have got my first one on 4th June. Eeek!

Michelle and Samira- I totally feel like you girls are part of my pregnancy too (obviously that goes for everyone here!). You lot have given me good info, lovely friendships and above all else- a shedload of laughs!!

Ugh TaNasha, how frustrating that your appraisal has been moved. I hope that Monday comes around super quick for you.

Rachy and Braven- how are you girls doing?

Phew!!

Before anything else, I need to add my bit of info too! Have to say, I'm feeling very old now :blush: I'm 29, and will be turning *cough* 30 *cough* on 21st December. I live in Cheshire and have been up here for almost 12 years but I'm originally from Dorset. I moved up here to be with my OH :)

Oh, and my blue bump is due on 27th July.

Had a lovely day yesterday. Went to the Trafford Centre and had lunch with a friend, then went to the cinema to see Water For Elephants which was fab (and hello Robert Pattinson!) and indulged in a bit of shopping :happydance: I'm supposed to be using my days off to relax but at the moment, I'm using them to catch up with friends before my arse gets too fat to move off the sofa!

Speaking of which, here is my latest bump pic from a few days ago......

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
Lol the only reason I thought I might be pregnant was because I was craving Subway all the time and I literally can't stand the taste or smell of them normally (or now!!) lol. I thought well I'll do the test to rule that out first before I call the doctor and lo and behold it was positive lol

First tri and second tri up to 20 weeks dragged but it's all going quite quick now. I think it'll probably still go quick once I'm on mat leave with the house move and weekly appointments with the diabetes team lol It'll be baby time before we know it!! xxx

Ah, thinking about when I found out I was pregnant takes me back!
I tested the day before I was due and to be honest, don't even know why I bothered testing because I had no 'symptoms' and felt like I was about to come on. It was a Sunday and I just thought if by some miracle I was pregnant, I'd want OH to be there when I found out. I tested whilst he was in the shower and when the second line came up, I screamed like a banshee for him to get out of the shower and look at the test in case I was hallucinating. The poor bloke couldn't see a thing as he had soap in his eyes and didn't have his glasses on! Decided the best plan of action was to take a digi to confirm which came up with 1-2. I cried (in a good way) for about 10 mins :blush:

whats wss? loool!

i know michelle i remember the day i found out! was my bday and the night before i got completely wrecked and smoked my lungs to oblivian!!! i felt awful!! but it was so amazing! then i met my friend at the pub and she bought along a digi and we did that in the bogs too!!! ended up with us screaming in a cubical (she was pregs at the time too) LOOL! 2nd tri draggged for me!!! i think this one will too! x

I had gotten quite drunk the day before aswell. Went out and had a cheeky kiss with this boy and we started texting a bit (me and FOB werent talking at this point) but i stopped texting this boy after about a week. I saw him about 2 weeks ago, he said hi, then noticed the belly and i said 'yeh im pregnant' and his face was a picture, you could see him scanning his brain to see whether we had slept together and he had just forgotten!!

Wss means What she said!! xxx

Ah, thinking about when I found out I was pregnant takes me back!
I tested the day before I was due and to be honest, don't even know why I bothered testing because I had no 'symptoms' and felt like I was about to come on. It was a Sunday and I just thought if by some miracle I was pregnant, I'd want OH to be there when I found out. I tested whilst he was in the shower and when the second line came up, I screamed like a banshee for him to get out of the shower and look at the test in case I was hallucinating. The poor bloke couldn't see a thing as he had soap in his eyes and didn't have his glasses on! Decided the best plan of action was to take a digi to confirm which came up with 1-2. I cried (in a good way) for about 10 mins :blush:

Awww that makes me smile, how cute! xxxx

whats wss? loool!

I had gotten quite drunk the day before aswell. Went out and had a cheeky kiss with this boy and we started texting a bit (me and FOB werent talking at this point) but i stopped texting this boy after about a week. I saw him about 2 weeks ago, he said hi, then noticed the belly and i said 'yeh im pregnant' and his face was a picture, you could see him scanning his brain to see whether we had slept together and he had just forgotten!! xxxx

HAHAHAHAHAHA made me laf out loud! bless him!!!!!!!! ooooh i remembered my acmera lead today! il update my bump piccy! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->