Limbo Ladies!!

The day I found out I was pregnant................

I was off work because of the snow so decided to take Jayden down to his Toddlers group (we sledged all the way lol) and there was only 2 mums and kids there! Lol, so when we left I knew it was a while before we'd get out to buy a test so I nipped into the chemist and got a cheap Boots ones. Sledged up the massive hill to my house (Jayden weighed a ton lol) and done the test when I got in. Didn't expect it to be positive at all because we'd only had sex once in the cycle because I wasn't feeling well at all. So peed on it and left it for a couple of minutes and seen a pink line! Freaked out a bit and spun round in circles like an excited dog :rofl: Alan was very shocked when I told him so had to go out and buy a digi which was 'pregnant 1-2' Here's the pics (I take pics of everything incase you hadn't noticed :blush:)

040.jpg

001.jpg

I took about another 20 (!) after these, just to make sure! xxx

Fab bump Kim!!!! Love it! xxxx

i did the same claire! i had looooads of those cheapy strip tests from ebay and i so many every day!!!! it wouldnt sink in! i was convinced it was an evap or was wrong!

i was wrong hehe!!!! xx

Waxing done, the lady who does mine is so brilliant and quick that you barely notice you're done! She whipped one bit off so quickly she let go of the strip and it ended up stuck to the wall with all my lady-garden hair on it. I lol'd! I have it done every 5-6 weeks so it doesn't grow too long and I have the lot done apart from a little 'landing strip'. I'm so used to it now that it doesn't hurt much - it stings whilst she does it but I'm now sat here half an hour later and it's fine. I have my eyebrows done too. I must be a right hairy Mary! Definitely recommend it, I can't imagine anything worse than shaving and having the re-growth itch every other day. Plus I figure if I have to deal with childbirth then a quick sting from waxing pales into insignificance.

Aw, I too remember when I found out the preggo news. I knew all week that I was late but I wanted to wait as long as possible so I could guess the outcome (!) and so that my husband would be home too so I could tell him. I did it on a Saturday morning, had a moment in the bathroom to calm myself then legged it to the bedroom where I woke him up with the news! I used the digital one, still have a photo of the fatal words 'Pregnant 3+'! Gah! Michelle my friend did her test in Tesco toilets, you're not alone! Her daughter is amazing and gorgeous so maybe it's a sign :)

Glad that I'm not the only northerner or indeed the only oldie... hehe!! At 24 I couldn't look after myself properly let alone children, I admire you young sensible ladies!

Thanks Claire and CeeCee (can you imagine how much bigger I'll be in another 10 weeks though?!).

I took 9 tests in total before OH actually had to ban me from taking anymore because I was driving myself crazy trying to judge if the lines were lighter or darker! And because I am totally gross, I still have them all in the drawer under the bed :blush:

I took a pic too of the 4 that I did in the first 24 hours lol!!

Attachments

• 250.jpg
    250.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1
Lovely bump waiting!

Yay for the wax Vicki! I am still too scared to go!

My boss has no time for me today, so now I have to wait so long, while i was already so pumped and prepared for this meeting today!

Waxing done, the lady who does mine is so brilliant and quick that you barely notice you're done! She whipped one bit off so quickly she let go of the strip and it ended up stuck to the wall with all my lady-garden hair on it. I lol'd! I have it done every 5-6 weeks so it doesn't grow too long and I have the lot done apart from a little 'landing strip'. I'm so used to it now that it doesn't hurt much - it stings whilst she does it but I'm now sat here half an hour later and it's fine. I have my eyebrows done too. I must be a right hairy Mary! Definitely recommend it, I can't imagine anything worse than shaving and having the re-growth itch every other day. Plus I figure if I have to deal with childbirth then a quick sting from waxing pales into insignificance.

Aw, I too remember when I found out the preggo news. I knew all week that I was late but I wanted to wait as long as possible so I could guess the outcome (!) and so that my husband would be home too so I could tell him. I did it on a Saturday morning, had a moment in the bathroom to calm myself then legged it to the bedroom where I woke him up with the news! I used the digital one, still have a photo of the fatal words 'Pregnant 3+'! Gah! Michelle my friend did her test in Tesco toilets, you're not alone! Her daughter is amazing and gorgeous so maybe it's a sign :)

Glad that I'm not the only northerner or indeed the only oldie... hehe!! At 24 I couldn't look after myself properly let alone children, I admire you young sensible ladies!

I may be young, but i am most definitely not sensible! hehe xxxx

I still have my pregnancy test, is that a little minging? xxx
I also still have mine, but it has gotten a weird colour now. The lines have changed to a purpleish colour and the back of it is abit yellow- eeeuw!

Wow Vicki, you've got some willpower to wait that long until testing. I have no patience whatsoever!! I must say, I'm being persuaded by the waxing option. I was always put off by the fact of having to show my bits off to strangers but I have done/will be doing enough of that since being pregnant so I'm pretty much over that now!

Ok, I'm feeling a little less gross about keeping my tests now since I'm not the only one! Thanks Michelle and TaNasha ;)

Oooh, don't let that put you off. They've seen it all before - at least ten times a day probably as well! I can recommend my place in Manchester city centre if you're in my neck of the woods? It's the Royal Exchange Spa in the Royal Exchange arcade of St Anne's Square. They're really good, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

hehe at the test keeping! mine were in my drawer for ages but i dontk now if i still have them now! i moved from MILs so they are either in a bin or in a box!! i remember when you got your positive waitin4astork!!!!!! good old TTC days!!!! was anyone else here in TTC on this thread? xxx

Lol Samira, I remember you getting your birthday BFP! I was so chuffed for you and then exactly a week later, I got mine!!

Vicki, thanks for the tip :) I'm only about 20-odd minutes outside of Manchester so I'll definitely bear that place in mind. OH can take me out for a nice dinner afterwards to help me get over the shock lol ;)

I still have my pregnancy test from Phoebe and the lines are still perfect if not a little yellowy lol my tests from this one though have gone funny, were only cheapy tescos ones.

The day I found out I was pregnant...

Well weren't trying for a baby, was supposed to start after Xmas but tbh i think that would have been put on hold then anyways due to the house.
One night OH woke me about 2ish and wham bam we got carried away and didn't use anything. I then realised it was OV day (I kept track of my cycles as I was obsessed over having a baby anyways plus we would use condoms until ov was over we could have a week on nothing on :blush:) We spoke briefly of the MAP but decided what will be will be. THe day before I got my BFP I had a major meltdown, was crying, screaming shouting everything all over nothing, half an hour later I was a the firework display happy as larry. So the next day on my lunch hour i went and got some cheapy tests from the pound shop and did one as I thought im not usually this hormonal. Well there was a line (I was 9DPO), I started crying half through happiness, half through shitting myself. Was going to tell OH when he got home, waited all of two seconds and then called him at work :haha: he didnt believe in a line is a line so did three more tests over the next couple of days.

It was sooner than we planned but fate obviously decided it was time for us to have another baby, Phoebe wasnt planned either and look how perfect that turned out :cloud9:

Phoebe just had a massive sleep and is seeming better, she is munching on a few dry old digestives at the moment. Hate seeing her sick like that :(

Oo, also forgot - my name is Vicki (amaze!) and my yellow kiddo is due on 6th August.

And the digital test was the only one I did and the result disappears after 24 hours so I haven't kept mine! I waited until I was a week late so I could be sure the result was as accurate as possible and I didn't then spend a fortnight re-doing them! Thinking about it I did the second one in the pack about three or four days later before i went to the doctors just to check I hadn't gone mad!

My Doctor didnt even confirm the pregnancy, but i saw him about 4 times in a week and eventually had a scan but still...youd think he would test someone he was referring to a EPU lol xxxx

I am also most scared about just spreading my legs for a stranger when going for a wax, I think I am just too shy! But i quess it needs to be done!

I still have my 2 tests from when I tested with Jayden and they're still fine, still see the lines on them aswell lol xxx

finally did my bump pics! need to add 31 weeks tho on friday!

https://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5039/4to29weeks.jpg

right im off for a bit! had an aircraft that we look after crash land so its a bit manic here at the mo!!!! back soooon ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->