Limbo Ladies!!

Has anyone else got toilet issues? And i dont mean from the front bums, i mean from the real bums. My tummy has hurt tonight and now ive just had to literally run to the toilet to explode sorry TMI but i cant ask anyone else xxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle- I have been getting the same thing now and then. xx

Oh its just horrible! Im just glad the boyfriend wasnt hear. Im still in those first stages when your embarrassed about letting them know you wee, let alone bloody explode on the toilet! xxx

Well I soooo shouldnt have gone for round two with the chinese, Im feeling really sick and bloated now.
Still waiting for OH to get home, watching Hollow Man eek.

Oh its just horrible! Im just glad the boyfriend wasnt hear. Im still in those first stages when your embarrassed about letting them know you wee, let alone bloody explode on the toilet! xxx

Ooh I remember those days but since labour and my poo baby incident I dont think anything is really taboo between me and OH anymore :haha:

Well I soooo shouldnt have gone for round two with the chinese, Im feeling really sick and bloated now.

Ooh I remember those days but since labour and my poo baby incident I dont think anything is really taboo between me and OH anymore :haha:

Lol, Toms coming to the birth hopefully, so it will be a tester for us both! I dont think hes bothered at all, he text me yesterday just saying 'im having a poo, thought you would like to know' but eeeeeeeeeeeeee i couldnt mention it to him. is it very common to poo during labour then? xxxx

Lol, Toms coming to the birth hopefully, so it will be a tester for us both! I dont think hes bothered at all, he text me yesterday just saying 'im having a poo, thought you would like to know' but eeeeeeeeeeeeee i couldnt mention it to him. is it very common to poo during labour then? xxxx

I did poo a couple of times, the first time I was aware and quite embarressed, I had never even farted infront of him before at that point (it took me a month to poo in the house after I moved in with him, I get funny about toilet things lol), but the midwife said not to worry, whipped it away and OH never mentioned it, the other couple of times I was too out of it to notice.
Now 5 years on, bugger it haha.

I had a lovely wake up call from Phoebe at half 5 this morning, she got up for a wee, it was daylight and then she spotted Daddy who she hasnt seen for two days so yup I was up at half 5 :sleep: its going to be a long long day especially with my 'Monica from Friends' type Mum who is coming over to help me clean the kitchen through ready for decorating, she loves cleaning and is so excited :dohh: strange woman

Morning girls :) How are we all doing today?

Rachy- thanks for saying my bump looks neat. I feel very much like a whale at the min lol. I'm getting a lot of 'comments' about the size at the min so I don't suppose that helps!

How are you feeling today CeeCee? Are you having today off work?

I had a pretty crappy night's sleep. Couldn't get to sleep for ages, then kept having weird nightmares (as well as getting up to pee of course!). Then OH's alarm woke me up really early and just when I was trying to go back to sleep, the noisy binmen turned up! Argh! I feel like I shouldn't grumble though. When I was trying to get pregnant, I swore that I would never moan about aches and pains if I got pregnant, because I was so desperate to have a baby. I feel like I'm so whingy lately though :(

Morning my dears!

While we are the subject of poo- I am terrified of it happening while in labour! And I dont think I want my DH to actually watch the birth, he might be so disgusted that he will never want to go anywhere near there ever again!

So work has told me that from next week I can work 3 hours less per day due to all the braxton hicks I have been having.But no news on working part time when i come back from maternity leave :-(

Morning everyone - thanks ladies, I think I'll ring the community midwives and get them to find out the results. The nurse at the centre where I had the GTT said that they wouldn't give me my results over the phone as they couldn't verify that I was me (!) but a midwife could ring as they have their registered ID numbers etc. Like you say, no news is hopefully good news but I don't really want to have to wait til my next appt next Friday.

Well the antenatal class went well, I enjoyed it! Not sure about husband but it was the sort of group discussion/introduction kind of thing that he hates. The next few sessions will apparently be very practical, we have a breastfeeding class to do, in-depth pain relief etc and an all-dayer in a few weeks on a Saturday where we have to bring a packed lunch and everything! Lol! I'm taking my mum to that one, no way will husband last a full day. I'd rather he was at home decorating with the dads anyway. The other couples seem nice (bar one bloke who was a bit too serious and another one who knew far more about labour and birth than his mrs), will hopefully create some sort of bond with them. I have the latest due date of the group but the fattest stomach. :( We talked about the stages of labour, placenta delivery, contractions, staying calm psychologically to manage pain and what we can do to relax ourselves etc. There will be more stuff to come on massage techniques etc. At the start of it I couldn't think of any questions then by the end I had loads of things I wanted to know about! She even had a demonstration pelvis and a demonstration placenta/umbilical cord! Tee hee. We were looking at pictures of newborns and I pointed out a cute little bubba who was being delivered with 'ah, look at that little chap'....*pause*....'oh hang on, it's a girl'. Rofl! Me and the girl next to me had a good old laugh then decided that perhaps we should start with the basics. She hadn't even noticed!

All of this meant that my tea consisted of half a tuna and cucumber sandwich before in the car park and the other half, plus a sausage roll, at home at 10pm. Bubbo was then a bit lively in bed so husband got to finally feel them kick! Woop! Jealous of Barbles' Chinese feast! I have to have lunch with my boss today to discuss the current state of play on my workload. Ugh. I hate these 'catch ups'. But I've had a look at the work restaurant's menu and they've got crispy sweet and sour pork with noodles so that'll do!!!

Have good days all!

PS: Michelle, my IBS means that my bottom often takes me and my husband by surprise. It's been fine all pregnancy but has gone a bit haywire in the last week or so, not sure why. Meetings with my boss often send me a bit weird though so could be that, with the nerves/panic/abject dislike.

Phoned them! It was no help whatsoever. Basically if there was a problem I would find out from the test centre place (which is kind of like an antenatal outpatients bit) directly and if there was a problem they are usually 'pretty quick' to tell you. Riiight. So essentially we are running with the 'no news is good news' policy until my midwife appointment next Friday unless I hear in the meantime. Yay I think?!

I would run with that idea too!!

Im so not well today, my back is killing me so i have finally succumb to my first paracetamol during this pregnancy! i feel really really sick too. And im getting the train home in an hour, that should be fun! xxxx

Morning ladies!!!

Michelle, I've had explosive bum since day one! I had the same with Jayden. Every now and then I'll have a week or 2 or normal poos but then I have to run (waddle) upstairs as fast as I can! Last night and this morning being those times! Lol, I think it's just the hormones but if you're worried see the dr :) I don't think I pood in labour, and if I did, they kept it very quiet! I know a few people who have done it and it's pretty normal!

Amanda, early mornings are never good are they? Hope you can get a rest today :hugs:

Vicki, it sounds like your class was alot of fun! Lol, I wish I'd had classes with Jayden but the waiting list was too long and my mw has never mentioned it this time. I reckon I'll ask to do a breastfeeding class though, I think that would help me :)

Well, I'm just up! Well, I woke up when Jayden did and seen him off to his childminders but hubby took him down and let me sleep! I was wanting to get up to help him sort the room etc but he's done it! And he's sorted our new living room cabinet! And now he's putting the cot together (and doing the normal manly grunts and shouts as he can't get the screws in :growlmad:) and I can't wait to see the cot stuff all put together :happydance: will be sure to add pics when thats done. It won't be completely finished for a while becasue we've still to get matching curtains and laminate.

Ceecee, hope you're lack of posts mean you've told your boss you're not coming in today? Hope you're feeling ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies!!

My name is Kate and Im in limbo!!

2nd tri chatter is a little samey samey now, I dont know if there is much more I can gain in there...but 3rd tri seems really big and scary!! CAn I join you for a bit :) x

Hi Ladies!!

My name is Kate and Im in limbo!!

2nd tri chatter is a little samey samey now, I dont know if there is much more I can gain in there...but 3rd tri seems really big and scary!! CAn I join you for a bit :) x

Hey Kate, feel free, I joined Limbo and im not leaving now xxx

Ive just been reading through some of the 'bum' posts! I thought it was just me! Thank heavens its not!!

You will find much solace here!! Welcome to limbo where we all intend staying for pretty much the entire third trimester. I have absolutely nothing to contribute to third tri whatsoever yet, I should probably still be discussing buggies in second really!

I havent felt baby move since 5AM this morning. Should I be worried? Usually I would have felt her 2 or 3 times by lunch time and its now 12.21?

Argh, hate quiet days. Have a very very cold drink, maybe eat a biscuit or two (something sweet gets mine going) and sit/lie very still if you can to give yourself the best chance of feeling them move. This was the advice of my midwife when I moaned about quiet days. Sometimes they're just in a position where you can't feel them much. If it doesn't work, give your midwife a ring and they may get you in to check you over but try not to worry! I was moaning about this the other week and two days later all was back to normal.

Thanks Vicki! I am sure she is just being lazy, but I cant help but worry! I will give it till tonight and If there is still nothing then I will ring the midwife.

I hate quiet days too, and I am so bored at work! Well maybe not bored, but I just cant be bothered anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->