Limbo Ladies!!

Morning! Well I am now persuaded to keep one of my 2458946249588 top and tail bowls! We both have sensitive skin so baby may well have it too, poor sod.

Know how you feel barbles, I went to the docs a few years ago with a mole that was very itchy and had started to change shape a bit. He didn't make a fuss about it though, and within a week I'd had it removed under local anaesthetic. The tests on it came back fine also. It could maybe be pregnancy hormones that are irritating it? The only problem with mine was that this was about 7 months before my wedding so I had to don my wedding dress with a nice big scar on my arm!

Tesco ready meals are pretty gross Rachy, knock up your own coq au vin and I bet you'd be fine! They're all really salty and greasy. The world is my oyster today for lunch, I couldn't be bothered making my packed lunch today so I am going to brave the big wide world outside the office (unless I just go to the work bistro...). But where to go?! Ooh, decisions decisions. Hope you all have a good day!

Hi all!

Well, Im a grump cow today!! Luckily I have next week off of work, I dont think I could survive the commute without hurting someone!! Idiots!!

How is everyone else?x

Hello ladies!

It's Friday!

I think I will get my hospitalbag sorted this weekend. There is no harm is having it ready early right?

Have any of you started to panic? I feel abit stressed thinking there is not so much time left. Especially about the birth, I am trying my best to prepare myself on what to expect with our baby having a cleft, but I am still so scared that I might be shocked or might even thing she is ugly when they give her to me. I know this sounds abit selfish or superficial, but it is a real fear. I have been reading alot about other women with cleft babies, and theya ll say when they 1st see their baby they dont even notice the cleft because the baby is perfect in every other way. I think that this is how I will feel, but I cant be sure, I just hope with all my heart I will!

Work has also told me that from next week I can start working 2.5 hours less per day. The midwife actually advised working hlaf days, but I will take what I can get at the moment!

Hope you all have a lovely Friday and relaxing weekend!

Hi everyone, I haven't been on bnb for a few days. I have a few days off work so I'm still in bed :)

I had an 'episode' on the tube on wednesday. I was on my way to work and fainted. I was out for a while and an ambulance was called. They checked me over and took me to my hospital. We are both fine :)

I did get in trouble for not having my notes. Paramedic stressed how important it is to carry it with me.

Hi everyone, I haven't been on bnb for a few days. I have a few days off work so I'm still in bed :)

I had an 'episode' on the tube on wednesday. I was on my way to work and fainted. I was out for a while and an ambulance was called. They checked me over and took me to my hospital. We are both fine :)

I did get in trouble for not having my notes. Paramedic stressed how important it is to carry it with me.

Jesus Yasmin! Hope your ok now, theres been a couple of times ive been close to fainiting but ive been at home so i just sat down. Eeeeeeeeeek i never carry my notes round with me! xxxx

I'm better now thanks. I never carry mine either but the paramedic was right, when things happen unexpectedly the hospital needs to see my notes, especially if I end up at a different hospital.

I've decided to use a bigger bag and carry mine with me at all times. Luckily DH was home and bought my notes to the hospital.

Thanks for heads up. I will do that now, especially how ive been feeling the past fews days.

Eeeee going to pop into the estate agents today now im home, see what she says xxxx

Oh yasmin are you alright now?? Hope you're feeling a bit better!

Hi Katie, I get really grumpy most days, daft hormones! Lol.

Tanasha, I didn't realise baby had a cleft. I can completely understand your fears and I'm sure everyone else will too, they're completely real! But she WILL still be gorgeous. Have you seen what the surgeons can do these days? It's amazing. I had a moment last night when I put Jayden to bed because the cot is up now I just thought 'my god, in a couple of months I'm gonna have another baby!!!!' Lol.

I had my GTT this morning, get the results this afternoon so just hope all is ok! They're checking my iron levels aswell because I've been so tired. Hope everyone is well today xxxxx

Morning all !

Yasmin - Glad you're ok now sweet! XXX
Claire - the nursery looks LUSH!! XXX

I've just got into work as had the morning off :) quick question to ladies who have had bubba's before... and apologies in advance for the TMI nature of this particular post but... I've been losing tiny bits of my mucus plug since about 16 weeks, not very often at all but still lost bits... since just before bed last night I've been losing bits everytime I wipe... My tummy hurts off and on too , nor regularity more like really painful braxton hicks... should I be worried??? xxx

Blimey Yasmin, that must have been scary. I don't carry my notes around either so I will take the tip and do so from now on. It makes sense at this sort of stage anyway. Hope you feel ok now.

Commuting in my car now makes me a bit angry, it's usually impatient men in BMWs. What are you doing next week K?

Pretty sure you'll be fine Michelle, unless you were a drug-taking, Special Brew-drinking, chavvy layabout I'm confident any landlord would take you on!

Hope you feel ok after the GTT Claire, I hope like me you either have good news this afternoon or you don't receive any results at all!! Wigan must be so crap!

TaNasha, I'm not panicking yet - if everything's still haywire and disorganised by July I'll worry but still a while to go! I have no experience but I am pretty sure that even if our babies come out with three heads we will still fall in love with them totally and utterly. Your baby girl will be beautiful and very special - you won't be shocked because you're prepared and she will be looked after. I saw a programme recently about cleft surgery and it is amazing, and so quick too. Good news also on the reduced hours, I'm going to come and work at your place!

I also have a fear that I might think my baby is ugly but that's because neither my husband nor I are models either! Lol. The poor kid, it'll probably have my mad hair and my husband's big thighs.

My plan for next week.....well.... not a lot really!! Hoping the weather is noce so I can sit in the garden with a good book, otherwise it';; be a week in front of Jezza Kyle..and I dont think I can cope with that! lol

CeeCee - Dumbo question from me...but how can you tell that it's your mucus plug and not just...ya know, dischrge? Whats the difference?

The grumpyness was taken away by a Crunchie :) Still have the drive home on the M6 to contend with though... I just hope I can figure out how to turn the invisability cloak off of my car before then ! :)

My plan for next week.....well.... not a lot really!! Hoping the weather is noce so I can sit in the garden with a good book, otherwise it';; be a week in front of Jezza Kyle..and I dont think I can cope with that! lol

CeeCee - Dumbo question from me...but how can you tell that it's your mucus plug and not just...ya know, dischrge? Whats the difference?

The grumpyness was taken away by a Crunchie :) Still have the drive home on the M6 to contend with though... I just hope I can figure out how to turn the invisability cloak off of my car before then ! :)

Apologies here for the graphic nature of my response lol but it was literally like jelly!!! It just didn't look normal for me at all so I asked my midwife about it, she asked for a sample and then confirmed it was mucus plug and not discharge or anything else. It regenerates itself though so losing bits early isn't a problem :) xxx

Kim- hope you have a lovely day! Yeah I know, was disappointing but now I know not to buy it ever ever again. ;) haha

Vicki- I never buy ready meals funnily enough! I love cooking etc, and now I know the reason why I don't buy ready meals haha.

MrsKTB- I'm a grumpy cow alot. Poor OH. So I wouldn't worry about it!

Tanasha- I'm definately panicing. I have to move on the 2nd June and haven't packed yet. I'm yet to buy most contents of my hospital bag but don't get paid til next friday. & I'm sure when you see your beautiful baby , that is what you will see. Your beautiful baby who is yours and perfect to you in every single way. I promise. I'm sure alot of people say that and you can't help but worry because it's happening to you. But I have no doubt in my mind :hugs:

yasmin- sorry to hear you had a funny turn, glad you're both ok. I must admit unless going to hospital or doctors appointment etc I never carry my notes, so eek maybe I should start..

Claire- good luck with the GTT results! have my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

CeeCee- I lost a big bit of plug the other night. No blood in it but literally was like Jelly.& what are the tummy pains like? I had really bad aches the other night, like period pain, apparently it can be baby rubbing down on your pelvic area that causes the period like pains, or is the pain something different? :hugs:

Kinda feels like cramping but thankfully it seems to be wearing off now! The back ache is getting worse though but I think thats doe to being sat in my crappy work chair!! Hows you today hun XXX

You know, I would even rather spend a week watching Jezza than coming in here!

I think I have grown a twin since lunchtime. Either that or it's down to the risotto, Twix and (small) packet of crisps I ate... I wish I'd saved the Twix though, am now definitely in need of another one. I keep being asked difficult questions which should be outlawed on Friday afternoons. Aaahhhhh, roll on Friday night! Is anyone partaking in takeaways this evening? I reckon I'll be headed for the Chinese.

Good thank you darling!:thumbup:
Really glad the pains are going away! God pregnancy is so much harder than I thought it would be! So much I had no idea about.
My back is just effed. It was awful pre pregnancy like I said because of chest size but now it's just rediculous! Computer chair isn't great either so can't be much help!
Other than that I'm ok. Didn't wake up until 2! :dohh: Had a cup of tea and toast which made me feel ok, now it's time to do bloods. It's so annoying isn't it!
Any plans tonight hun?
xxx

Vicki- I'm really tempting to ask OH for a Chinese, but I think I know the answer seeing as he's the only one with money and not much of it after bills etc. So we'll see! Really fancy chicken chow mein!
My favourite chocolate at the moment is toffee crisp. However, GD doesn't agree with it so I have only had 3 in the whole of pregnancy.* Sadface* x

actually scrap that. He just emailed me from work (My phone has broken :( ) saying how skint he is already. Ha ha so Chinese is offfff.

Lol totally agree Vicki that difficult questions should be outlawed on a friday - I just had a customer come in and ask me loads of random difficult questions and I was like 'you what?!' lol so helpful I was...not!

My fave chocolate bar throughout pregnancy has been a twix but like you said Rachyroux - GD does not allow them although saying that I did get to have one last week because my sugar dropped really low at one point and I got the shakes :) Awww sorry you're not going to get your chinese hun. I'm making spaghetti bolognese :) I love love love pasta and thankfully it doesn't make my sugar levels go haywire so I can eat it whooppee!! Home time in an hour and then I only have 2.5 working days left next week!! Gah!! How exciting!! xxx

By the way MrsKTB - I need your due date to add you to the front page of limbo lady due dates :) XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->