Limbo Ladies!!

I think you should post your pic so we can suggest hair styles!

Oh I'd love to see how some of you ladies look! Anyone want to share pics?

161.jpg

018.jpg

Before and after :( My hair went alot further down than you can see in the picture lol xxx

Oh yes in aswer to your question I was thinking of a bob too... something sophisticated and something that will look good if I dont have time to blowdry!

This is my thinking! I have quite naturally wavy hair so want something that will look fab straightened but also will have natural bounce if I leave it to do it's own thing lol Do you mind if I ask what face shape you have though? I have quite a round face with chubby cheeks so just wondering if a slightly longer bob is a good option lol

I want to look good in my pics too so that's why I'm starting to think about it now lol that sounds so vain! xxx

Ahh my face... Now I know this will sound vain but I liked my face shape before... DH loved my jaw line but with pregnancy it has gotten rounder.

I also have wavy hair and because my hair is very think I never go too short with the bob. I have had the assymetric one before and the gradual one. I think I might go for a classic one or the gradual one. Cant decide...??

Hey ceecee!

I had hair to my bum before new year then on hogmany I went and got it all cut off to my shoulders- and I still can't get used to it :( I want my long hair back and it's not growing fast enough and I refuse to wear extentions lol. But since yours won't be such a dramatic change I say go for it!!! I think you'd suit this.....

View attachment 199984

xxxx

That's kinda what I'm thinking of!! Just don't want to look like my head is bowling ball lol. I know what you mean I had really long hair in 2009 and had it all cut off to my shoulders but I must admit although it was a shock at first once I had gotten used to it and found ways to style it I loved it. I love having longer hair I just don't do much with it! It's always in a bun or ponytail and I always forget to condition it when I should do lol I think you look beautiful in your facebook pics though hun, with whatever hairstyle you have :hugs: XXX

I just loved my hair before, I mean when I actually had it 'done' otherwise it was stuff back in a bobble lol. That's what motherhood done to me :rofl: But it is easier to wash now and saves me money on shampoo!!! Haha xxx

Oh ceecee, ya big sook! Lol, you're gorgeous too and you will NOT look like a bowling ball! :rofl: Everyone is gorgoeus xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

015.jpg

017.jpg

Official before and afters............... yes I have a fat back :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know they before looks awful and I knew it needed cut, I just wish I hadn't had it done so short lol xxx

Oh ceecee, ya big sook! Lol, you're gorgeous too and you will NOT look like a bowling ball! :rofl: Everyone is gorgoeus xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol you laugh but that was my nickname at school when I took the drastic decision to cut my hair very very short before. Hence why I had longgggg hair for years lol. Think its still my security blanket even if it doesn't suit me lol think thats why I have to be brave and go for it! xxx

Yasmin - With a classic bob is that all one length or will it have some layers in it?? Like I said I'm clueless lol XXX

Moved again, I wondered where everyone was....

So just had my anti-d injection, it hurt and now my arm is really painful but at least I didnt nearly pass out this time haha.

Baby is fine, took a while to find his HB as he is quite low down but she said its nothing to worry about yet as he can easily pop back up etc. Measuring one week ahead so alls well.

Off to catch up xx

If I go for the classic it would have to have layers to soften the look and I always get them to take the weight out of my hair too (I think they call that 'thinning?')

I always get a side sweeping fringe too.

Lol ceecee, I do have a 'back fat' but I tell you, this is my last baby so no reason I can't lose it all after she's here!

Aww amanda, I'm sorry you have a sore arm :hugs: but glad all is well with baby Jacob xxx

Ok ladies here is a pic of me.... Be gentle with me lol - this is the most recent pic I have and It's august last year. Excuse the stupid face I was quite drunk by that point lol XXX

Attachments

• jpeg.jpg
    jpeg.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
Gorgeous ceecee xxxxxxxxxxxxx Really think you'd suit that rihanna style xxx

Awww Barbles - booo at the evil injection! I hope you're consoling yourself with a cuppa and a custard cream?! XXX

Claire - Honestly sweetie you don't have a fat back :) And I am going on a massive healthy mission after Jessica is here as I really don't want to risk getting type 2 diabetes after gestational diabetes. I have a lot of weight to lose though!! XXX

Ceecee you look gorgeous! and I wouldnt say you have a chubby face!

You would definitely look hot with a sleek and sexy bob!

Ceecee you look gorgeous! and I wouldnt say you have a chubby face!

You would definitely look hot with a sleek and sexy bob!

Lol thanks hun :blush: man I look like a flamingo now that I'm blushing lol I have put on weight since then and acquired a double chin through pregnancy lol. That we must remember! But you think a bob will work? Xxx

Bob will defeintely work. If you keep it long it will look nice wavy too. I plan to take take a shower and go for the wavy look for the hospital pics. and then at home I can do myself up a bit nicer for family pics. I have family abroad so I will have to mail them something and dont want to look eurgh in them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->