Limbo Ladies!!

I'll be having tuna pasta in a bit now. Still feel sick from toast. I always feel really sick after first meal of the day, regardless of if it's in the morning or not. I'll post a not so great pic ofmyself in a minute. It's quite a while ago but atleast then you have some idea of who I am haha. It's from when me and OH went to Gelli aur park. It's lovely there and was really hot the day we went. we were going on a trail thing but I got to tired so he took me back home haha.
I'd also like to add my hair had been bleached then so orange tint to it. However I regret after that day I choppped my hair short and dyed it bright RED which is now brown... haha I should have left it slightly orange as it was starting to turn a nice blonde.! Sigh. will find the pic now.
And will take a new one when I don't look so gross! xx

I bet you don't look gross hun! And anyways I've seen a pic of you and I thought you looked fab!! So don't be putting yourself down :hugs: Xxx

My god yasmin! just seen your post! hope your ok :S was it heat?

im so tired today! dont know why as slept ok!! and im thirsty allll the time but feel sicky! couldnt eat my lucnh today...which isnt like me! lol

whats even worse is i have to go to the MIL's after work to say bye bye as she is off to florida tomorrow ! lucky them...but not so lucky we are going to hijack their house till we move home LOL already planned bbqs this weekend and next weekend hehehe! its OH's bday next week but i had a wedding to go to so we planned this week to partay for it (sooo annoyed, everyone will be hot tubbing and i cant :( ) but the wedding has been called off now!!! :O they have broken up a week before their wedding so we are having a party next weekend too now yay! i duna why i sound excited, il probs be asleep by 10 when usually id be up on the sambuca till the next morning LOL! i must say i do miss getting a bit messy sometimes but oh well, those days are over lol!

anyone got any weekendy plans?!

and Ceecee glad all is ok with the gooey mucus!!! i was going to say the same about discharge but you already answered lol! my discharge is unreal i wear panty liners!!!! x

eek just posted my job online too, makes it more real that im leaving this f*ckin place YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Such a good feeling I bet Samira! Seeing the light at the end of the work tunnel lol Eeeep on the called off wedding front! But yay to the extra BBQ's!! We're going to have a BBQ after we've moved into the new house sunday the 5th I think which isn't too far away. I worry about going out with friends after Jess is here and feeling old compared to everybody else!! None of my very close friends are married or have kids so I kinda feel like the oldest one amongst us lol Oh well at leats I'll be able to drink vodka for confidence by that point!!

Lol glad I answered your discharge question hun. I can't wear panty liners as for some reason they cause my eczema to flare up - I've tried all different brands and the same result!!

These are all generally old.

First is in the tree park place, Gelli Aur we went when I was about 25 weeks pregnant.
. Second is the tank museum in france that we went to last July before my 19th birthday.
. third is after returning from france went for a walk up a massive hill with OH pictured left.
. fourth was very early on in the pregnancy after I'd lost some weight haha. xx

Attachments

• 23032011087.jpg
    23032011087.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 09072010641.jpg
    09072010641.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 02092010106.jpg
    02092010106.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 25102010008.jpg
    25102010008.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 8
Aww you look gorgeous hun!! I especially love the 3rd photo, the black and white one? Such a lovely sweet romantic pic :) XXX

Aw thanks CeeCee. I'll upload new ones soon I promise. I'd also upload some bump pics for all to see but I've only got up until week 25 on this computer, so annoyed my phone broke, hopefully I can salvage the rest of my bump pics from it :(

Here's a few for you to laugh at Rachyroux!! The one in the army kit is from 2007 :rofl: The one where I'm in a bikini was when I had lost weight and was so chuffed with my figure in greece 2007, there's two of me and my DH in croatia in August 2009 and then one from our wedding in June last year :) xxx

Attachments

• Army drunkenness.jpg
    Army drunkenness.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Croatia 2.jpg
    Croatia 2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 7
  • croatia.jpg
    croatia.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Greece.jpg
    Greece.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 8
  • wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 10
Aw CeeCee these are sweet. You look like you have great skin!
And witwoo your figure looks fab there! beautiful wedding pic too! I have more pics here on OH's computer but they're far too embarassing to put up :')

P.s. I nowhere near resemble the bikini pic anymore - not even before I was preggers lol

OMG dont talk about before and after pics! i saw pics of me at first yr of uni the other day!!! made me have a tear in my eye!! lemme get it!

me at 8.5 stone :(((

https://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4762/oldskinny.jpg

and now im 11.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10.5 without baby nooooooo! I will get back to at least 9.5 after this baby! determined! that pic was my severe thinspiration! and its mad to think back then i thought i was fat! mad how the mind works!

Lol tell me about it!! In the bikini pic I posted I still wanted to lose another stone - that would have taken me to goal weight but I still thought I was fat! I now weigh 5.5 stone more than that !! Serious limbo diet after Jess is here lol xxx I'm hoping that I'll be one of those really lucky women who lose 2 stone before leaving the hospital lol - with my luck I probably won't lose a pound lol definitely have to shift the weight after though as now I've gone on insulin I have up to a 75% chance of developing type 2 diabetes and I'm going to do everything in my power not to!!

Plus Samira yes you look amazing in that photo however I have seen your other photos on facebook and you always look amazing!! Stunning!! Beautiful!! xxx

Im on for the limbo diet! we can write what we are eating each day and tell eachother off if we do bad LOL!

aww bless you thank you hun! so sad that us women are so unhappy with our bodies all the time! i wish i was one of these girls which was stick thin and can eat and eat! i love eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unfortunately i was given the big ass and boobs gene and il never be thin thin but the flab has to go!.......then it will go and il get pregs again LOL! but obviously that pregnancy il be loads better in and eat well throughout.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! x

Oh weight, how i wish we could chose our weight and always be the same. I will lend Tom to you all when we finish, i will get him to make us up some plans (make him feel needed haha) put his personal training knowledge into play.

Went to the estate agent, she said theyre waiting on a reference from my employer, but on my application i put my employer as the NHS bursary company as they are who give me money. But she said as soon as they get that then we can talk 'moving in dates' and when she rang the current tenants so i could go view again she said 'the new tenant wants to see' so im pretty sure this means its practically mine? xxxxx

Ladies I'm right there with you with losing weight. I think I'm 13 stone now. Was about 11 stone 6 at my first midwife appointment.
Last year I was 12 stone 10, when I went to france, and because I'm 5'5 I think it shows more when you're short? I went down to 11 stone 2 pre pregnancy. Now i've got lots to lose again!
Self concious to the max. So up for the limbo ladies diet.! I need it, they've told me to diet asap after baby to stop the chance of getting type 2 diabetes too.
I hate my PCOS. Makes it so hard to lose weight :'(

Oh weight, how i wish we could chose our weight and always be the same. I will lend Tom to you all when we finish, i will get him to make us up some plans (make him feel needed haha) put his personal training knowledge into play.

Went to the estate agent, she said theyre waiting on a reference from my employer, but on my application i put my employer as the NHS bursary company as they are who give me money. But she said as soon as they get that then we can talk 'moving in dates' and when she rang the current tenants so i could go view again she said 'the new tenant wants to see' so im pretty sure this means its practically mine? xxxxx

Don't worry if its taking a little longer hun, there are some employers who take forever to get back to people. The MoD is the worst but the NHS come high up the list lol. I'm sure if she said new tenant and not prospective tenant though thats she's pretty confident you've got it :) XXX P.s yes we will all steal you personal trainer boyfriend so that we can all have sexy limbo bums lol XXX

Im on for the limbo diet! we can write what we are eating each day and tell eachother off if we do bad LOL!

aww bless you thank you hun! so sad that us women are so unhappy with our bodies all the time! i wish i was one of these girls which was stick thin and can eat and eat! i love eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unfortunately i was given the big ass and boobs gene and il never be thin thin but the flab has to go!.......then it will go and il get pregs again LOL! but obviously that pregnancy il be loads better in and eat well throughout.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! x

I will never be skinny lol I tried and looked absolutely horrific as I was too gaunt and looked malnourished. My sister however is a size 6-8 and she eats like a horse!! Literally 3 days after giving birth she was back in her normal jeans and she ate at least 3 bags of maltesers a day whilst pregnant lol some peopel get all the luck!! I just want to get down to a healthy maintainable weight and thejn I will be happy and I will have to stick to it for health reasons so there's no better reason lol XXX

have u guys seen my 4d scan pics on fb?? now he looks like he has very big ears...and this is why.....

check these bad boys out when i was tiny! on top of that chris has big ears too looool poor poor haydn hehehe

https://img862.imageshack.us/img862/5708/youngu.jpg

(im in the purple in case u didnt know LOOL!

YAY michelle fab news on the house!!!!!!!!1 get your personal trainer down here too! or get him to write us a limbo eating and exercise plan LOOOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->