Limbo Ladies!!

right off to the MILS zzzzzzzzzz! chris has just informed me he will be late as he is going for a bike ride with his mate! grrrr he knew we were going there, cheeky fooker, got out of an hour of it LOL! have a fantabulous weekend all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Yeh i so will, he will love it. He made me one before but i didnt understand it, so he had to dumb it down before. Right Ladies im off for a pizza hut and then to watch pirates of the caribbean, which is my ultimate favourite film ever in the history of films that were ever made and ever shown etc etc you get my drift? xxxxx

Good luck Samira & have fun ! adorable pic :)

I'll never be skinny. My boobs are huge and so are my hips, I actually had a great figure when I was 13. How awful is that to say? but it was sadly true :(
My boobs were DD by then and I was a size ten, literally hourglass figure with no fat. I thought I was fat then, which is sad.

Here's a pic of me a few days old,... haha.

Attachments

• Baby Rachel..jpg
    Baby Rachel..jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
Hello all, just had a quick catch up, you are all so gorgeous.

I have never been skinny, my 'skinny' was when I met OH and was 13 stone and a size 14, I do carry my weight well for a shorty but I have never been slim!!

Phoebe was sick and had diarhea again today so we had another quiet day. OH is working late again tonight so another day of Phoebe not seeing him much (v.briefly in the morning) and she is missing him rotton and so am I as when he gets home he goes straight to bed as he is shattered. He should be home by half 8 tonight so Im hoping to at least get a kebab and cuddles in lol.

Hope everyone has a nice evening xx

Hey ladies!!!

Hope everyone is well! So I had my GTT yesterday and it all came back normal :happydance: I'm very pleased! But the juice I had to drink wasn't bad at all, and I didn't have to stay in the hospital either, so I went to Matalan and got some things for my hospital bag. Hopefully I won't have much to get now lol. I also asked the midwife to have a listen into baby because I was worried about her movements and heard the heartbeat again :haha: And I swear she's had a growth spurt over night and is kicking up a storm this morning lol!

As for losing weight, I'm so with you ladies! I reckon I'm gonna have about 7st to lose! At least! I'm going to be doing slimming world and it's a fab diet, can't wait to be back on it properly! And back to Zumba, oh my I have missed Zumba lol. I've even signed Jayden up to a Zumbatonic class - Zumba for kiddies!!! :rofl: He cannot wait though, he keeps asking when it is!

All you ladies are utterly gorgeous! :kiss:
IMG_0778.jpg
This is my fave pic for my wedding ever :cloud9:

Hope everyone is well today! xxxxxx

Claire- glad your results came back fine. Big relief for you I assume :) And also hospital bag items will be my priority next friday on payday! Got everything for baby apart from carseat now so nearly all done, just need to buy and pack for hospital bag..Must have been lovely hearing the heartbeat again! :)
I bet Jayden would look so cute doing zumba! Hehe. Is it really good? I considered it but was worried i'd be alot bigger than the other ladies and would get self concious.
That's a beautiful wedding pic Claire, you should frame it if you haven't allready.
Also I read the thread you made on 3rd tri is it? or pregnancy club about SPD. I'm worried I might have it. I feel in alot of pain all the time low down and feel like surely it's not a typical pregnancy symptom. Turning over in bed is very painful. Infact I dread it. Could you explain a bit more about where the pain is and what type of pain? My back is bad anyway but It's been excruciating lately so i'm wondering if it's linked.

Barbles - Sorry to hear Phoebe is unwell still, I hope she gets better soon! Kebab sounds lovely. Hope you had a nice relaxing night.

xxxxxx

Morningggggggggggg..............

Good about your GTT Claire and Im looking to do Zumba too after babys is here, I never done it before but my friend did and looked fab. You look beautiful in your wdding photo, once baby is here I think the wedding broodyness will start lol

My lord I am hungry today, no matter what I eat I am not full up, I started off being healthy and eating fruit and yogurts and cereal, now i have had two choccy bars and Im still hungry and fantasising about pasties and Maccy Ds for lunch. I actually feel sick from hunger, it cant be normal.

Got a cracking video of Jacob and his ninja act in my belly, will try to upload it in a minute.

Got any nice plans for the day? My kitchen is finally getting painted, woop-de-woop!!! And hoping to start the bathroom today too. Ohh I love a bit of nesting.

I'm also stupidly hungry. Only had tomato soup, but will be raiding the freezer in a moment. So starving. Feel sick at the same time and also think it's from hunger. Dad bought about 6 different packs of biscuits, I wish he'd hide them, or that I didn't have gestational diabetes haha. I'm going to take a bump pic soon. As since my phone has died I haven't been able to, will put the camera on charge now. I've gotten alot bigger since my 25 week pics. I feel like i'm going to burrrssssttt.
Lazy day as usual for me. It sounds so awful but i'm too tired, fed up, uncomfortable and looking/feeling like crap to go and see friends. :(

I apologise, I'm about to upload pictures , a lot of them, to make up for the lack of in the past few months!some of me, some of bump and some of all the stuff i've bought, sorry girlies. Just found my camera charger :happydance:

.First few of me pre pregnancy when I'd lost alot of weight and my skin started to look better!

.The one of me and Jeff is on his 23rd birthday, a few days before conception.

.The last one is Rocky horror picture show night, I must have only been a few weeks pregnant, before I found out at 5 weeks. I'm dressed as Dr Frankenfurter pictured left, didn't do a great job ;) I didn't even look like a tranny. I looked like a wanna be tranny.

More to upload now..

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 3
  • rocly horror night 2.jpg
    rocly horror night 2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4
. First two pics is bump at 11th February so.. just over 12 weeks ago. ( before the stretch marks hit )

. The rest are bump pics from today :) 33+4days

Attachments

• 139.jpg
    139.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 141.jpg
    141.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2
. First - about 1/10th of the newborn/0-3 month clothes...
. Second- Baby's bouncer chair. Doesn't really bounce to be honest..
. Third- One more bump pic from today
. Fourth- Baby's mobile. The rabbits are so sweet :) hehe.
. Fifth- Two celular blankets which are the colour theme of nursery ( can't wait to get the nursery started) And Sophie my doll from when I was born, that i'm passing over to bubs :)

Attachments

• 143.jpg
    143.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 161.jpg
    161.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 145.jpg
    145.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 146.jpg
    146.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
. 1- Foldable inflatable baby bath.
. 2- Changing table for nursery
. 3- Changing mattress
. 4- The soft toys for her.. Hedgehog was mine when I was little, so were the lamb and the doll, the giraffe my OH bought me from France on my birthday from the Zoo, but it fits in with the nursery theme and we want her to have it, and the polar bear and cow were free when I registered with cow and gate and sma or aptamil.
. 5- my patheticly sewn Owl. I did want to put it in her nursery. It's one of the first things I've sewn, but on reflection it's so shabby haha so might just keep it for the memory box!

Attachments

• 147.jpg
    147.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1
  • 148.jpg
    148.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 149.jpg
    149.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 150.jpg
    150.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 151.jpg
    151.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
1- stupidly expensive, but beautiful baby bedding set.
2- The sheet from the bedding set :)
3- Celular blanket for baby from when I was born.
4- £1 baby bath, actually crap so we filled it with her clothes for now. Too many clothes... haha.
5- The handmade baby booties my OH bought after we fell out as a sorry present..

Attachments

• 152.jpg
    152.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 153.jpg
    153.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 154.jpg
    154.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 155.jpg
    155.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1
  • 156.jpg
    156.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
1- Moses basket
2- Teething set
3- Breast pump, bottle steriliser, bibs etc
4- (Behind my guitar) the cotbed and mattress. Can't wait til that's all assembled.!

Attachments

• 157.jpg
    157.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 158.jpg
    158.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 159.jpg
    159.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
  • 160.jpg
    160.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1
Ohhh emmmm geeeeeeeeeeeeeee. You have so much stuff. I have this so far -

1. Some clothes

And thats pretty much it. LOL. Im hoping to get it all sorted now as im back home for good and not at uni anymore.

Noooo wait, i have some wipes, and a SMA starter kit with bottles to take to hospital in. xxxx

Hey limbo ladies!

Sorry i've not been around it's been a maaaad busy week!

You all look so amazing in the photos you've posted. I feel soooooo fat now lol :haha: went to try in my bridesmaid dress (that is the hot pink colour of a cheap dildo) and I look like such a tw@t in it :haha: and worst of all it's a size effing 22!!!!!! I was a size 14 before I got knocked up :cry: and I'm in size 16 maternity clothes now as Alice has had a huge growth spurt but a 22? I'm gonna end up with about 3578854 stones to lose :cry: saying that, it was huge on me and they've had to take it in loads but still...argh!

Laura, my wedding dress was a size 26! Lol, I was a size 18-20 at the time. I wouldn't worry about it! I'm sure you'll look gorgeous, and hopefully not like a dildo! :rofl:

Rach, it sounds like SPD to me I'm afraid :( Turning over in bed is a complete nightmare! I actually got stuck last night and had to wake hubby up to help me turn back over lol. Speak to your midwife and see if she can refer you for physio. And all your baby stuff looks gorgeous!

Amanda, I hope Phoebe is feeling better :flower:

I had a fab dinner, chicken casserole cooked in the slow cooker, mash, roasted in paprika jersey royals and green beans n peas........... soooo good! Baby been moving lots today, I love it :cloud9: xxx

I'm not that organised, I'm moving June 2nd and haven't started packing yet.. bleh. Too tired. haha. And I agree, I'm sure you'll look absolutely lovely :hugs: xx

Claire thanks for the advice i'll definately get it seen to! really painful especially in bed. I wince everytime I try to turn / swap sides. :( Food sounds lovely, think we're having Gammon tonight. xx

Michelle I've totally over bought I recon. It's all such a mess can't wait to do the nursery and actually have drawers for her clothes etc instead of shoving them in a cheap baby bath! xx

Hi everyone. I'm feeling better. Tired but better. I had college yesterday and today. So exhausted. I had a look at the pics... Ladies on here are gorgeous!!! :)

I only have some baby clothes too... Got some toiletries and my free nuby pump. My sister gave me a moses basket and my friend got me a changing unit. Still have things to get...need to tackle my list!

Oohhh I'm 33 weeks today!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->