Limbo Ladies!!

:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Morning ladies, I am sick :haha:

Caught Phoebes bug so I was laid up all yesteday and shouldnt really be in work today but as I only got two days left I dragged my poorly ass in.
God I feel rough and my bump is killing, I think just from all the urging, plus I slept awful. Need some serious water drinkage today.

How is everyone else today?

:hugs:

Awww you shouldn't be in work! You're not well, and you'll end up passing it on to everyone else :haha: Hope you feel better soon!

Happy 33 weeks yasmin, glad you're feeling a bit better :hugs:

We had a ncie family day out yesterday, went to Loch Lomond Aquarium and the shores, Jayden had alot of fun. My bump has grew like mad over the last few days it seems :dohh: and my spd at night is getting worse :( But apart from that baby noodles has been very active the last day or 2 so I've been quite happy with that :happydance: Hope everyone is well xxxxxxxxxxx

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Barbles, get back home!!!!

Sooooooo Ryan Giggs is the footballer involved with Imogen Thomas, silly man! Hes definitely made it worse for himself by covering up.

Esme is being a pain in the bum at the minute, sitting right in my ribs and it bloody kills. I havnt been able to drive :(

How is everybody? xxxxx

Im going to give it til lunchtime and see how I feel, my boss is being quite nice and checking on me but I feel like Im taking the pee a bit going home when I only have two days left :dohh: plus I had last wednesday off too when Phoebe was sick.
Im now going to munch out on a banana and see how I feel, I havent eaten much at all which isnt helping.

Jacob is on one too today, probably wondering where the usual shed load of food I eat has disapeared too :haha:

Oh and I gave Phoebe a carpet burn this morning that Im feeling so guilty about. She wouldnt get off the floor and was being a complete pain, so I picker her up by her arms and caught her hip. She then told me she was going to tell her Nanny what I did - cheeky madam. But it did look sore and her trousers kept catching it, its going to be one of those days I feel.

My favourite Take That song is on at the moment on the local radio, has slighty cheered me lol x

Aw dont worry about it, shes obviously fine if shes threatening you with nanny :haha: little madam! Lol. She'll be alright, Jayden has days like that aswell :dohh: Ooooh what song is it? I think my recent fave is Rule the World and my oldie fave is Never Forget or A Million Love songs!

Ooooh Micheele, I wanted to ask you, where is cheap and nice to eat near Drayton Manor? xxx

Ooooooooo i dont actually know claire. Ive never really eaten too much when ive gone there, just inside the park. Im sure there will be a few nice pubs around the park tho. Sorry for being useless lol. When are you going?

I have a boring day today, booooooooooo. xxxxx

It was Pray, its my favouritist song ever!!!! My favourite 'new' song is Rule the World too, its going to be our first dance at our Wedding.

We had A Million Love Song as our 2nd dance at our wedding, loved it.

We ate at Frankie and Benny's in Tamworth when we were there last year so I think we'll probably go there again, was just wondering if you knew anywhere else lol.

I have the midwife today at 1pm (I think :dohh:) and I have to take Jayden. I just hope he behaves lol. Apart from that we're having a lazy day, it's pelting down with rain outside so Jayden's snuggled on the couch watching Mickey Mouse lol xxx

Morning everyone, hope you feel a bit better soon barbles! I feel a bit ropey myself today, a bit sick and fainty and I've had awful toothache all morning. The toothache has finally calmed down but I still feel pukey. Bleurgh. I've only really got 6 weeks or so left in work though and have got sooo much to do before then that I can't really take any time off! This week I've got lunches out, site meeting all day tomorrow, business development thingy on Weds (with my dad who I don't even work with, lol), NCT class Weds night, midwife on Friday... I might just about make it to Friday night before passing out on the settee!

Ooooh, I've shed the aubergine! How big is a squash anyway? Bit shocking that there's only the two melons to go, lol!

Picked up a bit more baby stuff yesterday from people who are using us as some sort of baby paraphernalia disposal unit. Sigh, half of it is covered in cat hair - my husband and I are both massively allergic to cats and I'm sure bubbo will be too! Am going to sort through it and try and bin some/give some of it to someone else/charity shop, it's getting a bit ridiculous now! My dining room is full of stuff adorned with mystery stains, cat hair and the multiple top and tail bowls. The most useful thing in there is the TENS machine my cousin's wife gave me! Also got the moses basket which provided I throw away pretty much everything apart from the basket itself will be ok. Argh!

More stuff! Loch Lomond aquarium sounds ace, I LOVE places like that! We have the Blue Planet Aquarium not far from us near Chester but apparently it's not all it's shaped up to be. I went to a really good aquarium in Oban once I think?! I held a starfish!

Favourite Take That song - O.M.G, I could be here forever trying to decide that. I think it would still be Pray, their first no. 1 and my favourite after all these years. Also Relight My Fire which is my staple dancefloor tune.

R[Censored] G[Censored], really?! Well I'm quite surprised at that. His lawyers must be cacking themselves, should have remembered Scotland eh?! Lol.

More stuff! Loch Lomond aquarium sounds ace, I LOVE places like that! We have the Blue Planet Aquarium not far from us near Chester but apparently it's not all it's shaped up to be. I went to a really good aquarium in Oban once I think?! I held a starfish!

Favourite Take That song - O.M.G, I could be here forever trying to decide that. I think it would still be Pray, their first no. 1 and my favourite after all these years. Also Relight My Fire which is my staple dancefloor tune.

R[Censored] G[Censored], really?! Well I'm quite surprised at that. His lawyers must be cacking themselves, should have remembered Scotland eh?! Lol.

Haha yep, its him, my friend told me last week and i thought nothing of it, but if you put it in google its everywhere. Silly man, should have just owned up.

I was going to suggest there actually Claire, but Tamworth is pretty pants for eating that i know of. And Frankie and Bennys is quite easy to park at etc etc.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Awww you shouldn't be in work! You're not well, and you'll end up passing it on to everyone else :haha: Hope you feel better soon!

Happy 33 weeks yasmin, glad you're feeling a bit better :hugs:

We had a ncie family day out yesterday, went to Loch Lomond Aquarium and the shores, Jayden had alot of fun. My bump has grew like mad over the last few days it seems :dohh: and my spd at night is getting worse :( But apart from that baby noodles has been very active the last day or 2 so I've been quite happy with that :happydance: Hope everyone is well xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Claire, I'm back at work today :( But only 9 working days left! Next week I'm only working 1 day! yay!

My bump doesnt seem to have grown over the last few weeks... but the midwife is still happy with my fundal height (sp??)

Girls im confused. Im looking at my essentials list of things i need to buy. I need 'baby vests' what do these look like, are they short sleeved, or no sleeves? Does this make sense? xxx

Girls im confused. Im looking at my essentials list of things i need to buy. I need 'baby vests' what do these look like, are they short sleeved, or no sleeves? Does this make sense? xxx
You can get them sleeveless, short-sleeved and long-sleeved. I've got some long-sleeved and some short-sleeved, none sleeveless but I thought I'd wait 'til nearer the time to see how warm it is before I buy any more.

Tip from a friend: the Tescos ones are really good, they are white with grey spots around the edge and have diagonal poppers. You can undo them the whole way down so they're really easy to get on and off. They are also cheap. I've really struggled to get these other than in 0-3 long-sleeved so I'm using her daughter's as she's grown out of her newborn ones now. My short-sleeved ones otherwise are just from Kiddicare and M&S.

Yep thats what i thought. And do they wear these on their own, or underneath things? Because it will be summer so it wont be cold (fingers crossed)

Sorry i sound so thick xxx

I got a really cute one from BabyGap and it has collars on it so I thought he could wear that with shorts when its warm :) Aww I will have a baby in 7 weeks!

Claire we also had A Million Love Songs as our second dance at our wedding!

Our first dance was Back For Good - we got engaged when that was playing in the background so it's always been a special one for us.

Our last dance was Never Forget.

Argh, I want to go and see TT so badly this year! DH wouldn't let me though coz it's so close to my due date :cry:

hope you feel better Barbles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->