Limbo Ladies!!

Ceecee fab news about your boss!!!!! Woop woop to money! Just think of him as a crappy no interest savings account for baby lol!

Barbles so glad im not the only one! i felt like i had daggers from everyones eyes!!!! She was gona sit there and preech about cloth nappies for 30 mins.......no thanks!

As for the ticker im not too sure, if you save the image and then reduce its size and get a new link using imageshack (or whatever you use to get pics online) does that make sense? Im so crap at explaining computer things! Im good at doing them but telling ppl how is a diff story hehe

And fancying artie.........ummmmmmmmmmmmm!

Claire – cant you get him something sport related then...does he need anything for his golf kit? My OH is obsessed with fishing so i got him a new rod and reel for his bday which is sat! Cant wait to give it to him!!! Im probs more excited then he is haha!

Vicki are you our only yellow bump in limbo?! Your so strong!!! I couldn’t do it!!! I deffo know mine is a boy, ive seen his winky twice now and you cant miss it haha!

Ohh Claire, :( about money! Im the same, all we ever do is seem to be spending out! Chris is self employed too so we are constantly waiting for ppl he does work for to pay out!!!! Drives me insane! I wish he was employed so we know how much we have coming in exactly each month grr!

CEECEEEE you have officially ended work woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bet you are over the moon!

Lol, Samira. He honestly has everything sports wise he could even need, won new golf clubs and balls not that long ago, got new darts for his birthday 2 months ago and got himself new football boots a month ago. He usually buys himself something and I give him it :rofl: I'm shite at buying presents! xxx

ahhhh ok, well does it have to be the fish tank he specifically wants? maybe get a similar one thats cheaper? :S 90 is a lot for a tank LOL well in my eyes but i dont know i dont have fishies xxx

Urg this freaking itching is driving me nuts!! And its not even as bad as it was last night. I keep trying to think of other things it may be but I havent changed anything (ive got v sensitive skin so I tend to stick to things i know are ok for me). Hopefully it is just mad pregnancy itching and nothing more serious.

So I had the bloods done and she has put them on urgent, I have just got to wait for the doctor to call back now and go from there which should be today. I read that sometime when the itching starts it may not show up in the blood for while so I have MW on Tues so will mention it to her and get tested again if the itching doesnt stop and the bloods come back clear this time.

Forced half a chicken ceasar roll down me which made me feel sick and then ate a mini bag of skittles which were yummy. Me and Phoebe are now in our jammies again watching the Rescuers

CeeCee you should now be a free women :happydance::happydance::happydance:

And Im so paranoid Jacob will be a girl, I only had the one scan where the sonographer said he was definately a boy but I didnt see no winky. But then with Phoebe I couldnt make out her foof either and i never doubted it for some reason.

And Samira... I like a man who can sing hence the sometime Artie loving haha

Claire- I once bought Ross a remote control car, it was supposed to be a silly gift as he has everything and he absolutely loved it. It didnt cost much and was from Argos lol. Im rubbish at gifts too, he usually gets a t-shirt and toblerone for every birthday, xmas and fathers day :haha:
Actually maybe it was me who started the obsession for remote control things such as bloody helicopters and monster trucks :haha:

gawd ive got the weirdest new obsession....not sure if its pregnancy fruitcake related or just me being a fruitcake in general......

ok i try to drink a lot of water in the day, i have a big bottle at work all the time and constantly filling up my glass coz im always thirsty........but for about 2 weeks now ive had this obsession to see how non-yellow i can make my pee!!!!!!!

in the morning its mega yellow and i love watching it get lighter and lighter throughout the day and feel amazing when its hardly yellow at all at the end of the day LOOL! ridiculous i know but i cant help it! its all i think about when im peeing now!!! :wacko:

It needs to be a certain size to fit all our fish in. It's not jsut this, we need to get laminate for the kids room, need new doors upstairs and it's not gonna come cheap. I'm seriously thinking of asking my in-laws for a loan to finish the house and pay them back over a few months, otherwise it's never gonna get done! Alan can't quite sort out his priorities, he'll happily buy a new fish tank but not get the doors for another 2 months :dohh: It's like hitting my head off a brick wall trying to get him to understand xxx

yaaaaaaaaaaay i love the rescuers!!!!!!!!!!! old skool! i cant wait for baba to be old enough to watch kiddy movies, im a disney fan!!!!!!! my fav is little mermaid! x

Amanda I actually :rofl: at t-shirt and toblerone :rofl:

Samira, that is the strangest craving I think I've ever heard! xxx

It needs to be a certain size to fit all our fish in. It's not jsut this, we need to get laminate for the kids room, need new doors upstairs and it's not gonna come cheap. I'm seriously thinking of asking my in-laws for a loan to finish the house and pay them back over a few months, otherwise it's never gonna get done! Alan can't quite sort out his priorities, he'll happily buy a new fish tank but not get the doors for another 2 months :dohh: It's like hitting my head off a brick wall trying to get him to understand xxx

awww! why not ask them hun? they wont mind im sure!

Luckily we havent got much to do on the house when we move back in, theres a few things but nothing hugely expensive but i havent got half of Haydens nursery furniture yet, or half the stuff i need at that!!!! thing im most scared of is bills! we havent had any bills for a year!!!!!!!! need to regsiter to water, gas, leccy, council tax etc when we get back in there eeeeeeeeek! not good :S x

awww! why not ask them hun? they wont mind im sure!

Luckily we havent got much to do on the house when we move back in, theres a few things but nothing hugely expensive but i havent got half of Haydens nursery furniture yet, or half the stuff i need at that!!!! thing im most scared of is bills! we havent had any bills for a year!!!!!!!! need to regsiter to water, gas, leccy, council tax etc when we get back in there eeeeeeeeek! not good :S x

They won't mind at all, they got a huge loan out a couple of months ago for an extension but couldn't get planning permission so they're using it to do up the house and FIL is always winning at the bookies lol. We've never borrowed from them before so I know it won't be a proble, just need hubby to ask his mum.

But my brother girlfriend has said she's take Toby the week we're away to the caravan :happydance: it'll save us about £100 so gonna get her some alcohol lol. xxx

aww thats fab news!!!!! oooh maybe that 100 can be the fish tank haha!!! x

The problem is we don't have the £100 in the first place :haha: he'll just need to wait on his fish tank I think! Oh man I am dying of heartburn here :( sooo sore! xx

Hi everyone! I made it in to work today and it's been good so far. Had so much to catch up on but I'm leaving early. Colleagues have been asking me I'm ok and my manager is making sure I dont overdo anything so that is nice :)

DH is picking me up... He passed his core exams and is on his way to becoming a gas engineer!

I also worry that the sonographer may have got it wrong and the boy will be a girl! Lol I think I will be very shocked because I have gotten used to the idea of a boy now.

I had a pret baguette for lunch and for brekkie I got a delicious almond croissant! Yum!

Claire, it's our second anniversary in July which is cotton, apparently (or china, in the 'new' list). I've found lots of ideas on Not On The High Street:

https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/gifts/shop-by-occasion/anniversary

I'm thinking about either the personalised Mr & Mrs egg cosies (!) or the personalised towels as we need some new towels anyway! I don't want to spend a fortune on wedding anniversary stuff just before the baby arrives anyway so just going to get him something like that and maybe buy some prints of our wedding photos two years late!

Last year was embarrassing. I made him a photo album of the things we'd done in our first year of marriage (first year being paper). I tried my best but my artistic ability is absolute zero and it was a bit cack. In fact I've still not finished it! He went down the 'new' route of clocks and bought me a watch which was really expensive. I felt terrible!

Not On The High Street is great though, I've bought lots from there in the past - it's basically a website where small independent crafty people can sell their wares so everything's quite unique. If you're stuck for ideas it's usually pretty handy.

Oh is anyone buying OH a fathers day pressie? I was thinking of getting something from Taylor of Bond Street... :)

Vicki are you our only yellow bump in limbo?! Your so strong!!! I couldn’t do it!!! I deffo know mine is a boy, ive seen his winky twice now and you cant miss it haha!
Yup :cool: To be honest I'm totally amazed at how many people find out, I probably know at the most two people who've ever decided to find out before the birth and one of those was on her third so I thought I'd be in the majority on here! But I was wrong, lol! I genuinely am not bothered about it, I'm obviously intrigued as to what's shuffling around in there but excited about finding out when they've arrived and the pushing is over!

im deffo getting something for chris on fathers day but i havent a clue what yet LOL! x

Ladies I am a free woman!! DH picked me up from work at 1 and I've come home, tidied up, done the dishes, put some washing on and caught up on Waterloo Road on Sky+ :)

Barbles - I hope your blood tests come back soon and that everything is a-ok XXX

Claire - good news about your doggy not having to go into kennels! I know what you mean about it always seems to be money money money. DH and I have only just got to a stage lately where we're not constantly worrying about it and we're back in the black. You'll figure out a fab present for Alan so don't worry about sweetie XXX

Samira - Lol I am a free woman!! And it feels GOOOOOOOD!! ha ha. Bet you can't wait for saturday so that you're back in your own house eh? xxx

Yasmin - glad you're feeling ok sweetie but don't you dare work too hard xxx

Vicki - that website is awesome! Thanks for sharing! Its given me some ideas for our wedding anniversary and fathers day :) xxx

I love the fact in limbo that we all accept and respect each others view points and opinions. I really admire you Vicki for being able to go as team yellow so long!! I couldn't lol I made up my mind from the beginning that if I was lucky enough to make it to 20 weeks in this pregnancy that I would find out just purely as I hadn't had the choice with my last two pregnancies. xxx

Yo yo yo. Im back from a day of shopping with the mother, and also popped back into HSBC, i had to be passed onto the fraud department, someone has copied my card details so the bank stopped my card, yet for some reason didnt tell me, soooooo im left cardless boooo. But i transferred money into my Mums account and got it out there.

On the plus side, my Mum bought my pram today, was going to go for the silver cross 3d, think you have that dont you claire? But then i saw this https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=231490887&pf_rd_s=center-7 and it came with the car seat, and was a bit cheaper for my mum, and it looks easy to use. Also got a crib set and some bibs. I strongly reccomend using mothercare at the minute, we saved £80 on that offer they have on at the minute.

Heather i am petrified my baby will be a boy and not a girl, so im now buying very neutral things. It will be just my luck aswell.

Yay for finishing work Ceecee. Wooop wooop.

Will get a photo of my hair later, ive been rained on now so look a state lol xxx

christ...my dad.....he is a wanker but he does make me laugh when hes in a good mood! he just rang up a woman who sent in her cv to get her in for an interview....his first words

"Is this Jan"

Yes

"Jan, its your lucky day"

Imagine if you applied for a job and got that as your opening line!!!!!!! i was in shock but giggling at the same time!

she stayed on the phone too and is on her way now!!! bless her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->