Limbo Ladies!!

Morning ladies! Eek Claire, I bet you were cacking yourself! But it sounds like he's none the worse for wear and at least he won't do it again! My husband keeps panicking about the Aga in our kitchen which is very hot to touch and therefore admittedly a tad dangerous with a young child around. My reasoning (because I will not allow him to get rid of it!) is that they will only touch it once and never again afterwards! He just tuts at me, lol!

Samira I had my breastfeeding NCT session last night too! No evangelical nappy talk though! I was worried about it because I don't want to feel forced into anything. It was actually fine - I feel more educated on it and how to do it etc but I don't feel under any particular pressure to do it. There are 6 couples in our group and 3 of us turned up with no man last night which was also good as it was much easier to chat to them in the break etc without feeling responsible for entertaining the menfolk! One woman is due on 23rd June but may need to be induced early so she might not even make it to the end of the course! The woman demonstrated everything with a doll and a knitted boob, haha! The boob was purple with green nipple. We also watched this amazing video where a baby was born, put on skin-to-skin with its mum and then after a while it bobbed itself around without any assistance to her boob and started to feed, showing the natural instinct they have. Cute! :)

We also had to go round and introduce ourselves again and say what we were most looking forward to about the babies. Other people said becoming a family, meeting the new person, finding out their personality etc etc - mine was having 12 months off work which most ladies then agreed was probably the most appealing thing about the whole experience. Speaking of which - MASSIVE ENVY for both Barbles AND CeeCee now! Hope your final hours go well CeeCee - and if they don't, it doesn't matter anyway! Can't believe I still have 6 weeks to go! :wacko:

We had exactly the same! a knitted boob on the table and a funny looking stuffed baby! she showed us all the different positions, the rugby position looked fab! means baby is nicely tucked out of the way while you can wonder about doing things! i hope all this baby holding will tone the arms lol! we also saw the video which i tried not to cry at!! i think the music didnt help in the background was some sort of relaxing floaty music! we then had a tour of the unit, there were 2 women there with fresh babies in the post natal rooms which i tried not to stare at through the windows but its hard not to LOL! x

Hi my dears!

I also cant wait for my ML to start, only 3 more weeks to go! But i am jealous of all of you who are so close!

I cant get my head around using the washable nappies. You will be washing every hour! I will stick to pampers and my DiaperChamp!

I had a midwife appointment and my cervix has dropped which would explian the bleeding! I am not sure what to think of this? And also baby still has not turned!

Samira & Vicki - OMG I've just laughed so hard at the knitted boob comments that I nearly pee'd myself ha ha xxx

TaNasha - If it's any consolation hun when my mam had me I didn't turn until the day I was born!! I did turn though and 10 hours later I was here :) Try not to worry and stress yourself out it will all happen XXX Hugs XXX

P.s. Michelle - unless I missed it I haven't seen you post a pic of your new do yet!! Yet it up on here pronto woman!! xxx

Good point re. Michelle's new 'do! The knitted boob was amusing, it nicely accompanies the knitted placenta and umbilical cord we had last week. I'm wondering what is next. A knitted baby? Knitted nappies? Oooh, and we were given a disgusting factsheet with pictures of dirty nappies on it to show the various different poo colours. Vom-inducing!

Oh yes Michelle please show us your new do!

I also want to do something different with my hair, butr I dont know what? When I feel like this I always get it cut, but then I end up regretting it afterwards!

P.P.S (head like a sieve this morning I do apologise!!) Yes my boss has finally sorted everything out. He's amended my contract etc and we've both signed an agreement that he pays me the money owed to me in 3 installments over the next three months. Each installment is £330ish :) I think he got worried when I mentioned my friend Hayley, who's a solicitor, had drafted this letter for me lol think he knew I meant business!! xxx

Good point re. Michelle's new 'do! The knitted boob was amusing, it nicely accompanies the knitted placenta and umbilical cord we had last week. I'm wondering what is next. A knitted baby? Knitted nappies? Oooh, and we were given a disgusting factsheet with pictures of dirty nappies on it to show the various different poo colours. Vom-inducing!

eeeeeuuuuuw!!!

Morning!!

Ekk Claire - cheeky monkey lol Phoebe also has a love for the cleaning products especially furniture spray, I got to keep everything locked away else she is covered in it scrubbing down the sofa :haha:

Pains have stopped so far but now have been replaced for severe itching so i rang the doctor for advice and I have to go in at 12 for blood tests to check my liver functions :shock: and see for Obstetric Cholastis. Hopefully its nothing but this itching is driving me mad. I got a few of the other symptoms too but they can also be classic pregnancy sypmtoms such as tiredness and feeling hot.

YAY CEECEE!!!!!! From this afternoon we are bums together :happydance:

Yay for getting your house back Samira, you ladies are very brave, I couldnt imagine having to move house right now.

When I went to ante-natal class last time they were on about cloth nappies and all the other mothers were like 'I would like some more information please' When they got to me I said no thanks and everyone looked at me :haha: I was like come on ladies hands up who are really going to use cloth nappies or are just taking the info to look better :dohh:

Sorry about your cervix Tanasha, is there anything they can do for it? Or will it just stay like that until baby comes?

Oh and how do you get a smaller Limbo ticker? Mine is huge still :thumbup:

Yuk!!!

Oh yes Michelle please show us your new do!

I also want to do something different with my hair, butr I dont know what? When I feel like this I always get it cut, but then I end up regretting it afterwards!

What is your hair like now hun? I had about 7 inches cut off mine about 3 weeks ago and at first I was regretting it but now I love it. So much easier to look after and looks so much better too :) xxx

Morning!!

Ekk Claire - cheeky monkey lol Phoebe also has a love for the cleaning products especially furniture spray, I got to keep everything locked away else she is covered in it scrubbing down the sofa :haha:

Pains have stopped so far but now have been replaced for severe itching so i rang the doctor for advice and I have to go in at 12 for blood tests to check my liver functions :shock: and see for Obstetric Cholastis. Hopefully its nothing but this itching is driving me mad. I got a few of the other symptoms too but they can also be classic pregnancy sypmtoms such as tiredness and feeling hot.

YAY CEECEE!!!!!! From this afternoon we are bums together :happydance:

Yay for getting your house back Samira, you ladies are very brave, I couldnt imagine having to move house right now.

When I went to ante-natal class last time they were on about cloth nappies and all the other mothers were like 'I would like some more information please' When they got to me I said no thanks and everyone looked at me :haha: I was like come on ladies hands up who are really going to use cloth nappies or are just taking the info to look better :dohh:

Sorry about your cervix Tanasha, is there anything they can do for it? Or will it just stay like that until baby comes?

Oh and how do you get a smaller Limbo ticker? Mine is huge still :thumbup:

Lol yay bum twin lol. I nearly had to have a blood test for that! Turns out its just eczema! I told them that from the beginning!! Hope everythings ok sweetie xxx

My friend has that itching thing and has from the start of her pregnancy, it's such a shame. She's being induced at 36/37 weeks because of it :( Hope you don't have it and the itching gets better soon :hugs:

Ceecee, glad your boss has sorted everything out :happydance: But you really should have told us, I was ready to get a mobb together to sort him out :devil::ninja::gun::grr::rofl:

Tasha, I don't know anything about the cervix dropping, don't know what it means :dohh: Hope it's nothing too serious :hugs: xxx

Thanks, hopefully im just a mad itchy woman and there is nothing serious. Im not ready to be induced in 5 weeks lol.

Where are my fellow gleeks? Has anyone seen this weeks episode? Now we all know Im a Puck lady but OMG here is the spoiler (incase you dont want to know)

Jesse St James is back and he is absolutely gorgeous. He was such a shit to Rachel but he is such a sexy beast

Was a cracking episode!!

Glad your boss finally sorted your pay CeeCee, he took his bloody time about it but at least its done.

I too had a friend with cholestasis (or however you spell/pronounce it!) - she found the itching horrendous but she has now had two happy and healthy bubs despite having it with both pregnancies. They monitored her very closely and scanned the babies pretty much every other day I think but they both arrived without having to be induced early and are fine (and v. cute - which is obv. very important!). Good luck! And good luck TaNasha too on the cervix front although what I know about cervixes and their workings can be written on my little fingernail.

Ooooh I seen it Amanda! I don't think he's nearly as nice as Puck, or even Finn but he is pretty! Lol. I loved the Rolling in the Deep, love Adele anyway but Glee always seem to do great covers! xxx

I watched the one the other day from a few weeks ago (still catching up on Sky+) where they did Born This Way which was s.u.p.e.r.b! I will try and take some photos of Puck when I see them live in a few weeks!

Fellow Gleek here!! I love them!! Boo hiss at Jesse St James though!! I think Finn and Rachel should get back together. They're sweet together!! Lol I love Puck and Zizes together though - what a couple!!

Puck and Finn are probably my faves to look at! My friend (who's just come back from America) let slip on who is going to die though in the next episode!!

What is your fave Glee cover?? Jessica's favourite is the cover of Lady GaGa's Bad Romance - she kicks every time I play it for her so I've saved it on my Sky+ lol. My fave cover is probably... ooh I don't know its too hard to choose!! I love the Thriller/Heads will roll mash up!!

My favourite cover I think is either Sam's Baby (justin bieber, really need to get a video of Jayden singing it) or Kurts I want to hold your hand :cry: it's so sad but I love it xxx

Hoorayyyy!!! I've finally caught up!! Whoop whoop! It's been like reading a book, love it!

Anyhoo- yay CeeCee moving to York!!! I only live about 30mins away (nr Beverley) so if you're ever lonely, give me a shout!! Hoorayyy! Also great news about your pay - at last eh!!!

Claire - Jayden is sooo yummy!! Glad he was ok after bathroom incident, I'm so scared of that type of thing!!

Yasmin - yikes!!! Sorry to hear you had another funny turn, poor you! I have very low blood pressure so always feeling faint if I'm on my feet too long but to black out unexpectantly must be very scary, you look after yourself hon!

Michelle - hello hon!

Barbles and Vicki - hope you're both ok and nothing serious!

Happy packing Rachy!!

Samira - congrats and happy sorting at the weekend!

Massive appologies if I have missed anything or anyone out, my brain is like a sieve today!

As for me, I feel like a big lump today, not finishing work until the 15th June but I work for myself at home so at least I'm not comuting. I'm a bit scared though as I'm a freelance designer so when I don't work I don't earn any money so trying to sort out government maternity allowance but it sucks at £128 a week - urghhh.

Pregnancy wise still battling with the worst heartburn known to mankind, and my little one seems quite low now as every time I stand up it feels like a bowling ball has decended!! She keeps getting hiccups too - really cute :)

Hope all is good with you all today :hugs: xxx

I have Finn moments but mostly he just irritates me for some reason, though him and Rachel are good together and blatently love each other. And I quite like Sam though he needs to cut his hair now. And Blaine... Jesse St James though.... I think its his voice, all gravely and sexy. I watched it with my mum yesterday and when she Rachel started singing and then he kicked in me and my mum both gasped and looked at each other :dohh::blush: we are sooooo sad haha.

I think Im just a Glee horn dog!! I even fancy Artie at times.

I didnt know anyone died until yesterday when my mum said it, she knows who it is but is sworn to secrecy.

Just forced a yogurt down my throat. I havent eaten since my pancakes yesterday and still have no appetite now but made myself eat. I hoping that is just an after effect of the bug I had but it can be a symptom of this OC :wacko:

Right Im off to get ready to be turned into a pin cushion, will let you know how it goes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->