Limbo Ladies!!

Morning! No idea on BP Michelle, it's all just numbers to me and I seem to have some sort of meltdown when confronted with any numerical facts. Did they say it was low? Good luck with the 'stuff' also!! Nicely put!

Our local Slug & Lettuce will do 2-for-1 cocktails which is nice for everyone! They do have nice non-alc stuff there though so that will do. Plus it's extremely handy for my car park and completely out of the way for everyone else so serves them right! It was in fact my boss, who is a woman, who volunteered me for this job - she is single, a career woman and has no interest in children or family life whatsoever so take from that what you will!

CeeCee, can't believe you're going to have a baby next week! Gah! Are you all set and ready? Enjoy your last week of freedom I guess!

I'd pack in the jeans hunt Kate, leggings and maxi dresses can be your friends! I used to love jeans but I'm now so in love with my leggings I can't imagine what it'll be like to go back to wearing things with a belt and a non-elasticated waistline! I was wearing one of my Matalan maxi dresses at the weekend and I felt like a fertile goddess until it chucked it down and I got soaking wet outside Tescos.

Ho hum, back to work - got some moiderers sending me emails!

xx

I have leffings, but not enough long tops that I feel comfortable in to rely on them... my thighs are too bumpy to go too short!! Maxis dresses are ok, I have 1 that fits really nicely and one I really like that is far too long....all my others no longer fir my middle :( x

Hey Ladies!

I got over the bump jeans from matalan and I love them! My 2st pair lasted about 3.5 months (or there abouts lol) and I'd worn them out completely so needed a new pair. Now my belly is getting too big so the over the bump bit doesn't go all the way to the top of the bump :haha: Maybe give them a try, if not leggings will be fab!

Ceecee, I cannot believe you're sooo close to having your baby! Wish it was me! :haha:

Michelle, that's definitely on the low side, normal is 120/80 but low blood pressure isn't dangerous like high bp is, it'll just make you feel a bit light headed if it gets too low so be careful if you're out and about.

Vicki, well done for putting it out of the way of everyone else, it's the kinda thing I'd love to do but wouldn't have the guts! Lol. When do you finish up now?

AFM, I'm sick to the back teeth of this daft dog of mine :grr: Went upstairs and he'd shat in Jayden's room! He's done it before and we've always kept the gate shut so he can't get back in, but the second it's open he's in a shites everywhere despite being out the back garder 3 times already this morning. I really don't want to get rid and hubby would never allow it but I'm sick of dealing with it when I could really be doing with relaxing :growlmad: Anyway, that's my rant of the day lol. Still sitting in my jammies half heartedly trying to organise for going on holiday on Saturday (just to Haven) but I seriously cannot be arsed xxx

Arrrrrrrr haven, you will have a fab time, not that ive been but it looks fun on TV.

Anyone else suffering with hayfever? Mines a killer, but i hate going to the doctors for stuff. I should be doing all my washing etc ready for moving out butttttttttttttttt Jeremy kyle is on :) xxxx

I've been to Haven at least once a year since it opened. And before that it was Butlins so I've been at least once a year since I was born, I love it! Jayden's looking forward to it. Where are you watching JK at this time? If it's taped from this morning it's a good un lol not as exciting as yesterdays though, ooh that was good lol xxx

Haha i need to watch yesterdays, or was it mondays that i missed? I watched it on itv+1, now im ebaying some weekend bags for hospital! I just dont know what to dooooooo.

I am also looking at changing bags, i would love a cath kidston one, i just know they are too small, so now im stuck again. May just opt for a plain one, then Tom wont be embarrassed using it xxxx

Hi MrsGM, the more the merrier! Hope you're having an easy time of it!

Claire, got 3.5 weeks of work left. I'm getting more tired and more uncomfortable now so looking forward to it! Got plenty to do during my mat leave but at least I can have a rest when I need to then. Also got lots of nice social events planned, swimming, meeting NCT class ladies etc etc so will probably be busier on mat leave than I am now! But without getting up at 6.15am! *bliss*

Ugh, I feel horrible today. Feel like all my organs are somewhere around my collar bone, can't seem to breathe properly, bra too tight, tummy feels horrible and tight, I'm shattered - tonight is leaving work on time, having a quick tea and going to bed nice and early with a liberal layer of Palmers cocoa butter slapped on for good measure! Got to get myself ready for these drinks on Friday..!

Hello lovelies

Hello MrsGM

That BP does seem low to me Michelle but I think its in normal range. My blood pressure is always around 120/80, if the lower number goes above 90 then I have to go hospital or something, last check it had creeped to 120/84. Im going to the docs tomorrow to get my BP checked, Im supoosed to be having weekly BP checks by my midwife and I havent been for over 2 weeks and now my ankles are lovely and swollen so off to get it checked for piece of mind.

Have you tried Dorothy Perkins for maternity jeans? I got some lovely over the bump ones there when I was pg with phoebe and Im still wearing them now, they have lasted so well.

AFM today, went to see my friend and her lovely little 12 week old baby. he is so cute I could squidge him. I was supposed to give him a bottle but there was a little womb jealousy i think as Jacob moved and kicked so much while I was holding Jack I had to hand him back over :dohh:

And I have turned into a hormonal mess. OH came home last night, his best friend has apparently got a new bit of stuff so he was telling me about her. I asked if she was prettier than me (haha as you do) and he actually considered the question and said 'well....' being deadly serious :growlmad: he then realised what he had done and tried to backtrack and laugh it off but I was in a mess, sobbing and crying by then!!
Then watched baby hospital, god it was awful and so sad and I nearly couldnt breath through crying.
THEN decided to give OH a bit last night, well it was so awkward I ended up laughing and OH got such a strop on, saying I was laughing at him blah blah when I wasnt I was laughin at the situation!! So then I ended up crying AGAIN, moaning about how I wish the baby was here and things can get back to normal :dohh:
He has apologised today and is trying to be nice, god knows what go into him yesterday!!!

And I got a parking ticket today, for the first time ever :growlmad:

Here is bump at 34 + 3 for you all, scuse the bare belly lol

Attachments

• 15 june11 028.jpg
    15 june11 028.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 15 june11 026.jpg
    15 june11 026.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
Welcome MrsGM!

Gorgeous bump Barbles, he's quite low isn't he? I'm getting pretty emotional aswell, hormones are still raging aren't they? :hugs: and I'd have been crying aswell is hubby said 'well......' about someone else! Hope he's going to make it up to you!

I've started making my thank you cards! Here's a pic

thank you cards.jpg

what you think? xxx

I know I couldnt believe it, especially as he knows Im not feeling my best at the moment as Im so big and my skin is shocking at the moment. Bloody idiot.

The cards are lovely, I seen them on FB and was like eek people will see the girlyness but then noticed you said you were making them for a friend. I really want to make some now. If not Im going to start practice for my Save the Date cards, once we actually agree and book a date lol.

Lol, I love making things like that! I couldn't make like 1 birthday card at a time or anything, I like big projects :haha: xxx

Hiya!

Michelle I suffer hayfever too. I was told not to take anti histamines but nasal sprays are fine. The blood pressure thing is a problem if its too high. Low bp does mean that you might get dizzy so be careful.

Oh I watched baby hospital too. Charlies story made me cry. :(

I had my midwife appt today and baby is 2/5 engaged!!! I'm getting closer to birth time!!! Eeek!!! My bump is also measuring small so I was sent for a growth scan. He's measurements are all fine though :) I asked the lady if he is still a he :) She must have thought I was mad but I did wonder if they had got it right.

Claire they are lovely! Massively jealous of your skill!

It is definitely emotion week for everyone although I think I'd be the same Barbles if Mr G said the same! Men just don't get it! And your bump is looking grand - I did one last night and mine's pretty low too if you ask me. Although today it feels like it's consuming my entire being from head to toe.

Quite annoyed, I have eyed up the crib and mattress I want but the sodding mattress is slightly the wrong dimensions (by about 1cm) each way for the crib! Do we think I could just squash it in or would that just look shite?! Lol! Why is everything I do so complicated?!

First wedding anniversary for us this weekend just gone :D

All ok here apart from a horrible combination of hayfever & heartburn

And work sucks big time & I'm also an hysterical hormonal crazy person!

You don't need a chair in the nursery michelle but you can have one if you want. LOL, I had one with Jayden and used if for night feeds, then realised it was easier to do it in bed lol xxx

Wow MrsGM! That anniversary has come round quick!!! Did you do anything special??

Vicki - Our matress seems lost in our cot, but apparently its the right size!! CAn you get it, try it and take it back if you're not happy?

Claire, those cards look amazing.... have you thought about a little eBay shop or something doing cards?

We've not got space for a chair, as much as Id like one!! Nursing charis seem mahooooosive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->