Limbo Ladies!!

familys eh!!! dont get me started!!! put it this way i am really hating my mil these days :(

You guys have no idea how bad she is, I'm sick fed up of fighting with her! She's just so immature, thinks she's hard done by etc etc. Pages and pages back I explained another argument she had with me because I couldn't watch her son when she'd arranged to work on a saturday, and when I said I couldn't do it cos hubby was out and Jayden was staying with his gran she went nuts on me! It's mostly uncalled for and I'm pretty sick of it. She'll need me before I need her so the ball is in her court.

Oh Natalie, what's going on with your MIL? xxx

that sounds so horrid on u claire!! its extra stress that you dont need esp when preg!!!
is there anyone that can talk to her for u and just explain how u feeling with it all??
:hugs:
oh claire i just hate her like no other person its probs all hormones i posted about it in midsummer dreamers thread i cant say anything on fb cos she is on there but i am just very fed up now!!! :(

I haven't been on midsummer since I've been in Limbo! Lol, I can't post on facebook about my sister either because, although she doesn't have a fb her friends are my 'friends' and will tell her, that's why my spying status was about this morning lol.

I've told her how I feel! She just doesn't get it, she's so self absorbed it's unreal xxx

Mehhhhhhhhh Claire she sounds like a nightmare, sometimes you just want to shake people like that who can be so unrealistic about life, its like they live in a bubble, but its weird that shes your sis cause you have obviously been bought up the same so its mad u can be so different!

Please can someone tell me off, ive just had 2 packets of crisps, i couldnt help it, they were just so cheesy and oniony and there wasnt enough in one packet.

Eeeeeeeeeeeek moving day on sat!!! xxx

Aww hun :hugs: im so sorry to hear that I wish I knew what to suggest!!! All I can say is feel free to have a moan at me any time about it!!! I did wonder with your Facebook status!!! Xx

Michelle I want crisps now!!! Ahhh hahaha!!!
Crikey good luck with the move!! I moved 3 weeks ago and was very tough going!!! Make sure u don't over do it!!!! Xx

Now ive made a cheese sandwich, ooopsie.

Oh, sorry about the TMI, but ladies tell me about your discharge please, i get lots of it now, changing my panty liners a fair bit, its a bit yellowy? xxx

IM IN SOOOOOOO MUCH PAIN, the top right of my bump is killing me, its actually making me make noises like owwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :( :( :(

but here is my latest bump pic

https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g330/MichelleGannon/utf-8BSU1HMDA0NDQtMjAxMTA2MTMtMDc1NS5qcGc.jpg

hello ladies, havent caught up yet but hope everyone is ok?

So went to the nurse to have my blood pressure checked, good job I did, it was 140/93 first reading then second reading was 128/103!!! So she checked my pee which was fine so Ive gotta go back docs at 3.10pm to have it checked again and if it is then doctor will decide what to do. Not all that worried as my pee was clear but don't fancy a day of monitoring in hospital. Mum is hellish as I was supposed to have weekly BP checks and I havent had one for two weeks and wasnt due one until next week.

So will update you all laters to let you know!!

x

Oh Barbles! I'm glad you got checked, let us know how you got on at your 2nd appointment?

Michelle, you have a gorgeous bump! It sounds like little miss is kicking you in the ribs, or her foot may be stuck. Have a feel and see what it feels like, Jayden got his foot stuck quite alot and I had to push it out lol. And discharge! I was just gonna come in and ask lol. I just went to the toilet and had white discharge. I wasn't thrushy (if that makes sense) but kinda like a lotion? No smell or anything, last time I had that I was 6 weeks away from having Jayden! So here's hoping the same thing happens this time lol.

Aww thanks Natalie, I'm always in here moaning anyway! :haha: xxx

Hope all goes ok this arvo barbles, let us know!! Fingers and toes all crossed!!

And my baby got his morning place at nursery! :happydance: I'm so chuffed, gonna get him kitted out in the nursery uniform, can't wait to tell him! xxx

Awwww well done to Jayden, ive had a little poke around my belly, tried to push her down gently, but now im just lying down cause it doesnt hurt as much!

Yeh mine is like a lotion too. Not lumpy or anything. xxxxxxxx

I guess it's normal then! And for some reason I've been VERY windy this afternoon :shrug::shhh: xxx

gala day 2011.jpg

Me and my boys (and bump!) at the Gala Day last week. I cannot explain the look on my face so do not ask me about it :rofl: xxx

Well done Jayden!!!
My little mad is kicking the bejeeezes out of me...ouch!!

Hey girls, how are we all doing?

Claire- sorry about the crap you're having to put up with, with your sister. Sometimes, families can just be a huge pain in the arse (and believe me, I'm talking from experience!). On a happier note, yay for the nursery place and your cards are gorgeous :)

Amanda- hope all goes ok for you at the docs.

Samira- I bought the magazine this morning (I have to say P&B is my fave- I'll miss it when bubba is hear and I don't really need to buy it anymore!). You look fabulous and the article is great too!

CeeCee- you're officially full term now!! Can't believe your little one will be here so soon!

Michelle- your bump looks sickeningly gorgeous ;) Mine's looked like a roadmap for a few weeks now!

On the subject of blood pressure, mine was 100/60 on Tuesday. That sounds low, doesn't it? Midwife said it was normal though. Hmm. Other than that, appointment went really well. Boy is still head down, with his back on my right which she said was the right position :) She checked his heartbeat and actually said, "Blimey, I'm going to have to turn this (the doppler) down- he's got a very strong heartbeat, hasn't he?!" - that made me all proud lol. Fundal height was exactly 34 weeks too. I noticed when I looked at my notes after I'd left, that she'd written 'engaged' on the section about baby's position, which she didn't do last time I went although he was head down too. I'm hoping that means things are progressing!

Went to the last NHS Parentcraft class last night and it was all about breastfeeding. Surprisingly, OH handled it much better than me. I came out panicking that I wouldn't be able to do it- it looks and sounds so hard! The midwife did say that she's support our decision on feeding whatever it may be, but I really want to try and breastfeed if I can. Eek!!

Thank you :) my bump is the only thing thats ever gone right in my life i think haha!!

I wish i had that decision to breast feed or not, i know i should have thought about it before i had my breast reduction, well i did think about it, and my reaction was "i wont be having kids for years, it doesnt matter." 1 year later i conceived lol, i doubt my surgeon was too impressed, you can kind of see the scars if you look close on my bump pic. Anyway i bet if it all runs swimmingly then breast feeding will be brilliant!!! xxxx

BP had gone down to 138/80 when I went there so back to normal (im normally 120/80) so they didnt do anything. The lovely doctor (I have a crush) told me to take it easy and I must have weekly BP checks from now on (which Im supposed to be having anyways :dohh:) and obviously if my swelling gets worse, feel ill etc then ring up.

So Im going to get sorted for this little one this weekend, just in case it kicks up again or whatever. Not much to do, just wash his clothes, finish hospital bag etc. And getting my pram on Saturday anyways :happydance:

Phoebe has been a little angel all day thank god, now here supping her tomato soup.

OH is working late again!!! Never see him much these days :nope: cant wait for this job to finish so he will go back to 7-5 days again.

havent caught up still but hope everyone is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->