Lines getting lighter?

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
I took the first test last Friday afternoon and got a line showing straight Away along with a 1-2 weeks clear blue digi.

The next two tests below are from today?

Why is it getting lighter x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 67
How far along are you? I'm not sure if I can see any lines on the second two but the pic is grainy.

I should be around 5.5 weeks?

Is this any clearer? x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 37
I've had trouble getting any lines to show on my doctors tests, do you have any FRER's to try? That does seem weird but maybe your HCG is so high that the hook effect is happening?

That all depends. I tend to get darker tests in the evening, while most get darker tests in the morning. I get really freaking light tests in the afternoon. The darkness of the line depends on how much dye is in the test and how concentrated you urine is. To get accurate results if the lines are in fact getting lighter I would test at the same time each day

I think it might be over, I have woken up cramping and bleeding bright red blood ��

Sorry Lauren! I hope the next few days are as easy as they can be for you. Take care of yourself! :hugs:

Thanks, I'm disappointed I have had this before a couple of years ago! Not a nice situation to go through whilst in work ��

Awe I'm so sorry!! Not easy to go through at all!!! Big hugs to you mama!

Thanks Ladies, I have had this before just hope it ends soon ��

I'm so sorry...

Mine are getting lighter the last two days I think, but they are still darker than the ones you've pictured. I am a bit worried now :-(

Hope you feel better soon... It must be devastating.

Its horrible as im in work and its all happening i have been too busy to even realise whats happened!

Really sorry, I had the same thing in August - it's awful. Hope it passes quickly for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->