Link To My E-Bay - Many Ending Today!!

E

emmad339

I'm in the process of having a huge clear out and have started listing everything on e-bay - here's a link for the items I have listed so far but this doesn't even scratch the surface and there will be much more listed in the next week.

Items include clothing, cd's, dvd's etc. Like I said......much more to come.

Please feel free to make me an offer on any items you may be interested in...if they havn't received any bids and we agree a price then I can end the auction early. I'm desperate to get rid of this as I need the space and need to pay my phone bill lol

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/emmad339/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Thanks for looking:)

Loads More Added Plus Much More To Come :winkwink:

A bit of something for everyone I think - Like I said, pm me an offer if there's anything ur interested in and if it hasn't received a bid, I will end the auction early

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/emmad339/m.ht...&_trksid=p4340

Dance It Off With Vicky Binns (DVD)

how much forthat hun ??xx

How much for the beige suit babes x

hi hun, how much would you be looking for posted for the nicorette gum pls? my gran is stopping smoking and using that lol.....although shes been smoking since she was 11 and shes 84 now...think she might need more than gum lol

hi hun, how much would you be looking for posted for the nicorette gum pls? my gran is stopping smoking and using that lol.....although shes been smoking since she was 11 and shes 84 now...think she might need more than gum lol

Hi hun - The gum already has bids I'm afraid so I won't be able to end the auction for that one. I don't think I'm allowed to sell Nicotine Replacement Products through Baby and Bump anyway - I think it's in the Seller Guidelines - Sorry xx

Hi hun - The gum already has bids I'm afraid so I won't be able to end the auction for that one. I don't think I'm allowed to sell Nicotine Replacement Products through Baby and Bump anyway - I think it's in the Seller Guidelines - Sorry xx

sorry hun, i didnt realise that xx

Hey hun.How much for the white maternity top and spider man top please x

Fine hun thank you xxx PM your details and I'll pay on thursday if ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back