***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

is a rise in temp a good sign of pregnancy Kim? Hope so as things would def be looking good for you!

Shiv, yes generally. I'm only 7dpo today though. So it's still to early to discern anything from it yet though. :dohh: Fingers crossed though! And lots of :dust: for us both! :flower:

oo so when are you gunna test kim?

Probably on Saturday morning Boothh. But I won't be at home or near a computer all day long. I have a prior commitment that I have to attend to all day. I will be back that night though and will let you all know what's going on then. I will also text Cleckner to let her know. I'm kinda dreading testing tho tbh. I guess I just hate seeing bfn's. Haha.

Kimberly- Yay!!! I'm excited for you. Temp spike sounds like a good sign! I hope it means you caught the egg! If you did, your hubby must have some super sperm in there cause you ovulated a day later than you intended right? :haha: And :haha: @ cockblocking toddlers :rofl: That' pretty much it exactly.

Well my AF should be here today. I didn't even bother testing this morning after the BFN yesterday. AF always hits me in the afternoon so we'll see. :D

:haha: It's like they have child radar or something. Uh oh mommy is horny, must start screaming now. LOL! :haha: I know how frustrating it is. I remember once when Bry was very little and only about 3 months old and DH and I were umm getting hot and heavy and about to start :sex: when all of a sudden...ehhhh..ehhh...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! LOL!! We were both like NOOOO!!! Go back to sleep! Hahaha. :rofl:

I'm dreading testing on Saturday. I really don't wanna see a bfn. :dohh:

That's why I stopped testing because I'll end up driving myself crazy. I'm fairly certain AF will just hit today. I only have 4 more ICs left so I don't want to waste them either. :haha:

I understand Cleck. I only have 1 hpt so I want/hope to make it count. :winkwink:
Well I've already peed 3 times today and normally I only go 3-4 times a day. I guess that's new. You're all making me think about this way too much haha.

I swear if you graduate to the pregnancy section you better not ditch us. :haha:

:shock: I would never!! :haha: I'd have to hang around and see who is next to join me! :winkwink: Watch AF hit me after all of this haha. :hugs:

Yeah it's never good to get too excited. But you have to admit, you seem a bit pregnant. :winkwink:

Maybe we can turn this thread into a mixture cause some of us will probably still be TTC, others will be pregnant, and I will probably be WTT again. :dohh: But than we can still keep updated about what each of us are doing, feeling, etc. :D

I think that's a good idea Cleck - this could just be a thread about all things new baby - TTC them, growing them and having them!

and Kim, it is sounding hopeful - fx for you. Cleck when Kim texts you can you update this thread please? I can't be expected to wait!

I like that idea too Shiv and Cleck. Let's do it! :) It'll be our own little home for all of it so that we don't have to stay in the intimidating "ttc" "preg" "wtt" boards. :winkwink:

Me, I'm not getting my hopes up. I know better. I'm just going with the flow. I better get ready to go now ladies. I gotta leave here in 15 mins. I'll be back later tonight. Have a great evening ladies! :flower:

Hi girls.. I haven't forgotten you all!

Kim- I hope its a BFP for you!! The symptoms and temp spike sounds promising :thumbup:

I almost peed myself laughing at the comments about Cleckner working on her next baby girl :haha:

Here nothing much is happening with me. I don't know what day of my cycle I'm on but fertile time should be coming up soon. I know- I'm no fun at all! I think Kim mentioned her DH being really excited about pregnancy- my DH seems really excited about it too. We were buying Kira purple shoes and a purple jacket and he said "little Dexter will have to wear purple, but thats okay". Haha.. I guess he thinks the next one will be a boy and we're going to name it Dexter.

Hi girls - I've been away for the weekend. I can't remember if I mentioned before i went that AF had arrived - she should be departing again soon and we can get this next cycle started :)

Kim - FX'd

spidey- My DH is the same. He's all excited about me being pregnant again and just wants me to be pregnant already. He will miss most of it but I think it's the baby he wants, not the pregnant wife. :haha:

Hi ladies. I just got back about an hour ago. I've been getting the kids off to bed and settling in for the night. I am seriously wiped out! I cant believe how tired I am. I was ready to lay down and head to sleep at only 9:45pm. So unlike me. :wacko: Normally I'm a total night owl. Anyways, I think I peed 4-5 times today. So I guess we will see. And have to see what my temp does in the morning. For now though, I bid you all, adieu. Nitey night. :hugs:

Oo sleepy! Good sign!! AF still hasn't hit me. :wacko: Maybe you girls are right and I'm having a super long cycle this month. Which is actually horrible because than I'll only have one more month to try before DH leaves. :roll: Sometimes I seriously have the worst luck.

oo FX kim
and cleck it sucks having long cycles seriously! im on like what CD7 and i wont OV for over 2 weeks possibly closer to 3weeks!
stuart is getting excited too, he really wants us to have another baby, which is weird cus he was devastated when i told him i was pregnant with Jesse LOL,
he couldnt love him more now though!
we still havnt got any :sex: either cus jesse has been living up to the other lion cubs with cockblocking thing haha
ah well we go on our dirty weekend tomorrow night so im sure were gunna get some lovin in then lmao x

i think im the only one whos child actually allows us to dtd lol!

david is also excited, this baby was his idea actually, he's not bothered if its a boy or girl tho!

we've stuck to our plan of getting down n dirty every night too!

kim i think this is your month, but dont get ur hopes high, its rubbish when u feel disappointed!

i think this is the last month i'll use OPK's then im going to let nature take over completely, im sure it'll happen eventually!

does anyone plan on more babies after the 2nd one? we both want four, any sex, these two hopefully around 2 years apart, then a gap of 3-4 years, then the next two 2 years apart again, thats the 'plan' anyway, but things usually change around here lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->