***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

:dohh: Me and my big mouth! LOL!

Cleck, I wish I had $5 extra right now so I could order those ic's. Oh well. We get paid on Friday and I'm testing with my one and only FRER on Sat morning. DH already knows that he better get ready to buy me a new box of tests haha. I just kinda wish I had those IC's though. Oh well. Cest la vie'. I'll have to be patient, not that I look forward to testing (I'm scared of the bfn haha).

lol hopefully. We shall see.

I just put cranky crab apple to bed. He's still complaining at the moment. I'm hoping he will settle down soon though and get to sleep since it's 8pm now. He's been quite cranky this evening and I'm not sure why. I hope he isn't getting sick or something. :wacko:

It seems like Emma gets crankier with age. I swear she used to be such an angel. She still is most days but when the days are bad, they are REAL bad. :roll:

Yeah, it seems that Bryson has a few of those as well. Maybe it's because they really want or need to be able to communicate something with us but all they know is to cry but we don't always seem to understand what it is that they need or what is wrong and that frustrates them further and thus they cry more. :shrug: Just a guess. I wish I knew more sign language and how to teach it to Bryson. I'm sure it would really help him.

Emma only knows how to say dog with sign language. :haha: When Emma grumps I usually just give her food. :rofl: She is always so happy to walk around with an apple or yogurt. Although lately she wants the yogurt and when I try to give her the apple she gets mad at me. :dohh: I'm scared that I'm setting her up for bad habits later.

I'm thinking of having 2 or 3 kids, but if I can only have this one I'll be happy too. I tease DH that I'm going to have septuplets next- all those reality shows on tv about 5 or 6 kids at once scare him :haha:

Oh my goodness even 2 at once would be horrible I think. :haha: I just can't picture it. Anyone else following Jessa on here? She just had triplets. :shock: There is just no way in hell. :rofl:

LOL Spidey!

Cleck, you probably are but then again this is the only time and age when kids can really get away with walking around with snacks in the fist. ;)

Umm...this is not good. I'm craving chocolate cream pie. :dohh: I cant believe I'm hungry again. :wacko: I was standing there looking in the kitchen pantry a few mins ago and hubby comes up behind me and says he's hungry too is craving sweets. LOL! Then he looks at me while I'm at the counter making cookies and cream flavored pudding and he says "You gotta be pregnant! There is no other excuse for me to be this hungry and craving something sweet too!" I looked at him and I laughed. I said nah, it's probably your own wishful thinking so it's all in your head hehe and besides that, as I told the girls on bnb, I'm in denial until proven otherwise." :haha:
The thing is that he had sympathy crap going on with me too when I was pregnant with Bryson. When I was hungry he was hungry, when I felt sick, he'd feel slightly ill too, when I had a pain, suddenly he would too! LOL!! :rofl: I remember I used to tell him to grow a pair and quit trying to carry the baby for me! LOL!! He'd just laugh and tell me that he'd prefer that I keep the baby in MY belly and not his! LOL!!! (All in jest, I assure you!) :lol:

My temp is back up this morning to the same point as day before yesterday which is 98.04 (F). Yesterday it dipped slightly to 97.90 but today it's back up at 98.04. So I guess we will see what tomorrow brings. :shrug:

I hope everyone is doing well today and to those of you whose cycles have begun anew lots of :dust: for you and hopefully for me too since I'm still waiting to see haha. Soon as my oldest is off to school, I'm going back to bed for a little while. I'm too tired to stay up. For now though, I hope you all have a lovely day. :flower:

cleck when i try give jesse something he doesnt want he says 'not that!' to me and i have to keep trying til we get something he likes lol, today he keeps coming up to me and saying 'chocolate?' with a big grin on his face lol so i gave him a box of raisins and kept saying it was chocolate LOL :rofl: is that cruel?

:rofl: Emma loves raisins! Emma just whines if I give her something she doesn't want or she throws it. :dohh: She's quite aggressive. She will throw little mini tantrums while walking towards the refrigerator. :rofl: And she reaches up trying to open it so I always know she wants food. Lately I've been putting grapes on the bottom shelf and she loves munching on them.

LOL! Jesse and Emma are so cute! What funny little toddlers! :) Bry simply screams at me and then stops to look at me and see if it worked haha. Right now he is reaching for the Cheerios box and trying to abscond with it lol!

Still no AF here...I wish it'd just start already!!! I have the inlaws here all weekend. So that is when she'll hit. :wacko:

Awww I'm sorry Cleck! :hugs: I hope she comes for you soon! Perhaps you ovulated later than you think thus a longer time until AF arrives than originally expected?

Yeah. I guess I must've really ovulated on that second surge. Which on one hand is a relief that my period is later because I was starting to worry that I had some kind of luteal phase defect. It's probably my fault my cycle is messed up this month. I took vitamin B6 from the advice of someone on here this month. I don't think I'll do it again.

Awww.. that's ok. :hugs: Just take prenatals which have the right amount of each vitamin in them including folic acid. This cycle I've been taking EPO (helps with fertile cm amounts) and baby aspirin from cd 1 until OV (and of course prenatals). After OV I've taken only a few baby aspirin here and there. I don't wanna thin my uterine lining too much as I'm sensitive to aspirin but I wanted to help a bean implant so that's how I handled it. We'll see if it works. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->