***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

ash your plan is exactly the same as ours, we want 4, any sex but would love to have at least one girl so we have some of each,
first 2 a couple of years apart then wait til they are both in nursery/school then 2more lol x

kim i think this is your month, but dont get ur hopes high, its rubbish when u feel disappointed!

Thanks Ash. Don't worry I'm not getting my hopes up. I know better. Of course it will be disappointing if AF shows but either way I'll be ok with it. Because if AF does come, then it means I get to try again with all of you. So that's good too. :thumbup: Right now it's wait and see. Temp went down just a little bit this morning. But not by a lot. So let's see what it does tomorrow.

One thing that is different so far is that last cycle I started pre AF spotting on 6 dpo and the cycle before that pre AF spotting started on 8 dpo. Today is 8 dpo and so far no spotting (knock on wood). So I guess that can be a good sign too. Not to mention the fact that this morning when I got up even though I slept pretty well last night I was still SO exhausted that I felt like I hadn't slept at all and have been feeling that way all morning long. Matter of fact now that my oldest is off to school and Bry is on his way to sleep for his morning nap, I think I am going to take advantage and get some more sleep too. I'm still really tired. So I'm getting off here for now and I'll be back after nap time. Tah tah for now ladies. :flower:

i dont really mind if we have all girls and no boys, but a boy would be nice for david i guess!

i think the main reason i want a big gap is because i would love to go back to college and then uni, and train to become a midwife :thumbup:

but if it doesnt work out the way we'd like it to then im not really fussed!

xx

We are still pretty undecided about how many we want. 3 or 4. We will see how we feel after 2 though. :lol:

Any sign of AF yet Cleck?

We want 2 or 3 i think, will see how we manage with 2 first!

Nope no AF. :( I took a quick IC this morning and it's negative so now it's just a waiting game I think. I totally missed ovulation this month than. It must've been that second surge and DH wasn't here that week. I'm thinking we may just NTNP next month and if it happens than fine, but if not than that's fine too because obviously my body isn't quite ready yet. And I really hate stressing about it.

Let's see if you ladies have any advice for me. I haven't had a bm in 5 days now. :wacko: I'm surprisingly not in pain or anything but this is the longest I've been without a bm and I don't want to end up blocked up. I cant afford to go buy anything until Friday (we overshot our budget with this last paycheck). I have a can of peaches, I guess I can try to eat those. They certainly keep Bry going haha. The last time I was this constipated was when I was preg with Bry. However I don't really feel preg. I mean other than feeling blah and really tired right now even though I've had a few other symptoms here and there including a headache last night. But I dunno. :shrug: Ok, I admit, this is starting to bother me. It's too early to test though. Argh! I'm not even looking forward to testing! Geez..I guess I will just have to wait a couple more days. Hopefully my bowel will empty for me tonight. Anyhoo, I'll quit rambling now. :blush:

I bet you all are thinking, holy crap, she must be pregnant! :haha: However until proven otherwise, I officially am in denial haha. :haha:

Yeah you definitely seem pregnant but unfortunately these symptoms can be misleading as I've come to learn over the years. :haha: What does your DH think?

I know what you mean Cleck. That's why I'm in denial. My body is notorious for putting out false signs. :dohh: I don't think DH knows either. He just keeps asking if we have a little gumdrop yet. (Yes, that is what he is calling the new little one to be even if it doesn't exist yet haha.)

Well I just managed to have a bm finally. It wasn't a lot but at least it's something. :thumbup: I might have some senekot downstairs in my medicine cabinet. If I do, I will take one of those and try to have another bm tomorrow. Anyhoo, that's about it for now. I'm just trying to not go :loopy: between now and Saturday. Even though tomorrow morning's bbt will be a lot more telling as to if I still have a chance or not. We will see. I think hubby doesn't dare say or think that I might be as he's afraid of jinxing it haha. Bless him. Well, I better get off here and feed Bry some dinner. Since I already fed me. Not like me to be ready to eat dinner at 5:30pm but I was and I did haha. :haha:

Glad your poo situation is solving itself! :thumbup: Well only 3 more days for you to TEST!!!!!!!

Still no AF here. :wacko: I was so proud of my exact cycles and now it turns out...I'm not so regular! :haha:

Uggh! All of this is starting to make me nervous and slightly obsessive. Dammit, and I was so relaxed and easy going about it all until now. :dohh: I'm dreading testing. :wacko: What on earth have I gotten myself into haha. :haha:

I'm 8 dpo and no, no IC's. I don't even know where to find them and I hate Ebay! Haha.

Oh! Amazon sells them too. :D I got my BFP with Emma at 9 DPO, that's why I'm asking.

Ahh!! ok!! great idea! How accurate are they tho? Any idea?

No clue really. The 9 DPO test that was positive with Emma was an IC. I like having the IC so than I don't feel guilty for wasting them and than if I get a positive I just get a more expensive brand to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->