***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

Still no AF at CD3? What what? How frustrating :dohh: I got a slightly later BFP with this one, and it took longer than expected for the Clearblue digi conception indicator to go up with this one, and it's all fine. I made myself cry for hours reading threads about 2-3 readings not going up to 3+ and then pregnancies ending, and it was all fine in the end. If you get your BFP this time it's just as likely to stick as if you got it early.

Long cycles must make it really frustrating too Boothh, I've been lucky with 28 day cycles mostly, the thought of waiting an extra 20 days to test is awful!

Kim a) I had terrible diarreah the day I got a BFP with Sophia
and b) STOP GOOGLING :haha:

Ash - I have no idea about OPK's I'm afraid,it sounds like you are building up to ovulation though1

What a lot of baby dancing going on! lucky men, not much going on here, I am saving myself for around ovulation (unlucky David!):haha:

LOL!! Thanks Shiv. I'll try. :winkwink: Who knows...maybe I have a bfp coming my way afterall. :shrug: I guess what will be, will be.

I too had an anterior placenta, LOL. I didn't feel proper kicks with Kira for a long time. At some point she could give me huge kicks off to my right side though :haha:

AE- you still have time to think of a name. If you pick one too early you might start wanting to change your mind and then it'll get really difficult!

Kimberly- I agree with Shiv- stop googling!!!

Still no AF at CD3? What what? How frustrating :dohh: I got a slightly later BFP with this one, and it took longer than expected for the Clearblue digi conception indicator to go up with this one, and it's all fine. I made myself cry for hours reading threads about 2-3 readings not going up to 3+ and then pregnancies ending, and it was all fine in the end. If you get your BFP this time it's just as likely to stick as if you got it early.

Long cycles must make it really frustrating too Boothh, I've been lucky with 28 day cycles mostly, the thought of waiting an extra 20 days to test is awful!

this site can be a bitch for stuff like that! with that bfp i got the same time you did i never even got a positive digi so i knew something was wrong straight away!

long cycles are annoying when ttc but iv had them ever since my periods started and to be fair it does make up for it when your not ttc and you only get a period every 2months :haha:

So much chatter in here today! I have absolutely nothing to say about it either. :rofl:

I hate google but can't stop myself from googling either.

Emma kicked the crap out of me when I was pregnant. My placenta was on the side I don't know what that is called. :shrug: But it was my ribs that hurt the worst because she would shove her butt out. I look at her now and I picture being pregnant with her and it is so weird to think THAT was in THERE. :haha:

AF is gone for me and DH get's home tonight and will be on vacation starting on saturday until nov. 8 so that will be awesome. :thumbup: We will make sure we get enough :sex: in while he's home. :haha:

I know exactly what you mean Cleck. It's just too easy to google isn't it?! :blush: I also do the same thing with Bry. I look at him and think wow...he was in HERE! :wacko: :haha: I cant even picture that now! Nor do I want to I don't think hehe!
You go girl Cleck, you get you some lovin! ;) I cant BD right now even though I want to because I'm still spotting.

There is nothing on the pad, and barely any when I wipe and what little there is is mostly brown. Thing is that it's been going on for almost a week now! I know I spotted through most of first tri with Bry but still. I hope to goodness that something isn't wrong. This is driving me insane! I HATE limbo land!!! :hissy: :brat:

Nope. I've seen a little tiny bit of pale light tinted color with it at times but it's mostly brown.

By the way, I forgot to tell you all what I saw on Sunday while at the airshow. There was this skinny pregnant girl walking along the flight line of the airbase where I was and where all the displays were and stuff and she was smoking a cigarette!! Two things wrong with this picture! One, she was pregnant and smoking, 2, those planes are not fueled with ordinary gasoline! They use the most highly flammable of fuels! I was like my g-d, does she have a death wish for her and her unborn child? And should I maybe offer her a beer while she's at it?? :dohh: I seriously felt like getting up and slapping the crap out of her! I wanted to chew her out something terrible! Luckily someone else told her to put her cigarette out and got a dirty look for it but oh damn well. I couldn't do much about it other than tell her to put her cig out because I was in uniform and on duty. We couldn't let her own stupidity cause something really bad to happen. Some people I swear! She has no idea what the ramifications are of the stupid actions of which she was taking! Not only that, but she doesn't deserve that baby in her belly. She clearly doesn't love it or she wouldn't of been smoking! Man I am still outraged over this :trouble:, cant you tell? :blush: I HATE seeing that kind of thing happen when there are so many women who would about kill to be in her place and would appreciate that baby 100 times more than she does obviously!

Aww. That makes me mad too. I saw a pregnant woman with a drink in her hand one day. :shock: That makes me crazy. I also have a friend from highschool on FB and she was pregnant and was posting pictures of her pregnant self at the bar drinking. :dohh: The pregnancy was accidental but that doesn't mean that baby deserves any less than the best!

I totally agree! I was madder than a wet hen! She just better be glad that I was in uniform and on duty or I would have chewed her out big time! :trouble:

So I didn't smoke or drink during pregnancy - BUT over here it is recommended that you stick to less than 2 units a weeks, so it is quite "commom" for people to have the odd glass of wine here whilst pregnant. i think as long as they stick to the guidelines then it is none of my business. I never drank becasue quite frankly if I had one then I would want another so what was the point (and also because I personally didn't want to risk it) but I do think it is up to the individual to assess that risk (within the guidelines). somking is a whole other ball game, but I have never smoked so I have no idea how hard it must be to give up!

i didnt drink when i was pregnant either, not even a sip! I remember we were having a bbq at my mum n dads and my mum made herself a bacardi and coke, and me a plain coke, so she passes me the wrong one and i take a huge gulp and i was like "muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!" haha i was so over protective when i was pregnant :wacko: realistically a bit wont hurt, like the government says less than 2 units per week, i think its targeted at special occasions etc, like a glass of champagne at a wedding/birthday, although i myself would just stay t-total!

as for smoking i really dont like it when people smoke pregnant, and you see it all to often these days!

so this week is our fertile week :thumbup: and ov day should be saturday! so more sexy time for david this week lol, gonna trt dtd everyday until monday at least just incase of late OV, i want that eggy this month lol!xxx

Aww. That makes me mad too. I saw a pregnant woman with a drink in her hand one day. :shock: That makes me crazy. I also have a friend from highschool on FB and she was pregnant and was posting pictures of her pregnant self at the bar drinking. :dohh: The pregnancy was accidental but that doesn't mean that baby deserves any less than the best!

i had the odd glass of wine or half a pint when i was pregnant with jesse, probably about 4times throughout the whole pregnancy, its actually been proven that one drink occasionally doesnt do any harm. :shrug:

and id also like to add that when i found out i was pregnant with jesse i didnt smoke another cigarette til after he was born, and i used to smoke well over 20 a day, so im very proud of myself for that, i hate people that make excuses about smoking, SIL was still smoking all through 1st tri and i just wanted to punch her everytime i saw her.

I have no problems with the occasional glass of wine during pregnancy, it was the fact that this chick was smoking while pregnant and while on a flight line around planes full of jet fuel which is the most highly flammable fuel there is!!! The combination of those two things is what really pissed me off! And you should of seen the look she had on her face when told to put her cig out. You can tell she wasn't even trying to quit. It was more like she didn't give a damn at all. Like I said before, she better be glad that I was in uniform and on duty or I would have given her all kinds of hell.

Anyhoo, BFN with FMU and then used the restroom a few mins ago and AF has FINALLY arrived!!! THANK G-D!!! I am so relieved to see her lol. Not because I don't wanna be preggers, but because I knew I wasn't and I was hating being stuck in limbo! My temp seemed to be on the way down this morning (from 97.90 to 97.58) so let's hope it drops further down as it's still a little on the high end and I'd prefer a clear low pre-ov bbt to a higher one because then it's easier to tell OV and post OV apart from pre OV.

Well I'm gonna go lay down now since Bry is in bed and get on the heating pad. It seems that last night I slept on my neck wrong and my left upper back/lower neck are hurting a good bit. :( I'll check back with you all later. :flower:

i dont think the odd glass will hurt either boothh, and you should be proud of you going from 20 cigarettes to non is a HUGE accomplishment - well done!

glad your not in limbo anymore Kim, shame the eggy didnt catch this month, but theres always the next one!

im excited for testing next month lol, i dont mind if its a bfn again, i kind of like the 'will it wont it will it wont it' haha, im having fun now so when i get pregnant - great, and if it takes a while, oh well!

x

well we were adventurous today and had sex on the couch :rofl: well jess is with my mum so we took the oppertunity haha, still doing good on the every other day :sex: from next weekend i think we will do it every day until i think im deff past OV :shrug: i hate this ttc business i dont want to be disapointed when it gets to testing time cus weve really tried for the first time ever this month, :/

Awww I understand Boothh. This was our first month too and I was really hoping we'd get lucky right away but no such luck unfortunately. :nope: However, it is fun trying anyways and it does mean that I can still keep trying with the rest of you which is much more fun than just doing this on my own. :thumbup: So try to look at the bright side of it, even if you don't get preggers right away. :hugs:

im amazed when we try how often we can actually have sex though cus we always say we never get chance but weve managed okay so far,
im really craving dominos pizza so weve just ordered some :haha: im in a bad mood (read my post in lioncubs thread) so just gunna pig out on pizza, then have a really long bath along with a bottle of wine lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->