***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

Pizza sounds amazing right now. Mmmm I think I know what I'm making for lunch. :haha: DH and I still have not managed to :sex: yet this cycle. He was gone and I was on AF for part of it. He's been complaining already about it. :dohh: As if he is SO deprived. :roll:

LOL! A bit spoiled I think! :haha: You cant help it if you were on AF. That's not your fault. It's not like you can just make it stop like switching off a light lol. Silly men! :haha: I know how you feel though.

I'm on cd 2 now. Poor DH has to wait almost 2 weeks before he gets some again. One week before AF I spot so no BD and then one week for AF. So yeah, he's gonna be raring to go by the time AF leaves haha. :haha: Let's hope that maybe all of that horiness :devil: will help us conceive. :winkwink: :rofl:

Currently doing the usual ten minutes legs in the air after dtd haha! Thought you should all know I'm giving these spermies a good head start lol! Also I'm bored here cos I'm not allowed to get up yet lol!

Boothh we decided to be adventurous in the shower! I think the last time that happened we were away in turkey many years ago lol!

Will it affect the spermies if we do it twice a day the odd day? The lines are getting darker and darker on my opks once I'm past ov I'll post a pik of them all lined up together, I've been doing 3 a day, mornin noon n night! Xx

You are going all out ash! :haha: I always do the legs in the air bit too. Makes me feel like a moron but it seems to do the trick. ;)

I have to try cleck :rofl: David's complaining now, he said his balls (pardon me) are sore and his 'member' is tired now hahaha! Oooppsss! Xxx

:rofl::rofl: Men complain when they don't get it, and complain when they do. :dohh:

My own Dh just complained because as soon as the little girl I was babysitting got picked up, I stripped down naked except still have undies on. He was like 'your naked already?!' :rofl: I can't help it, I hate clothes.

I'm getting a little paranoid now... today I was just about to complain to my mom that my teeth are really sensitive- and they haven't been this sensitive since I found out I was pregnant with Kira. :shock: Sensitive teeth was the biggest and earliest symptom I had with Kira and it started about a week before AF was due. I was almost to the point of seeing the dentist since I was so certain my teeth were all going to fall out or something. For the last 2 days they've been pretty bad and I can't drink anything slightly cold. So now the paranoia is setting in...

Thats funny about the legs in the air thing. I know with Kira I ovulated a little earlier than expected and thats why I got pregnant (we were using protection only during fertile times). The day that she was made, we :sex: and then I jumped into a really hot bath, LOL. So somehow those spermies were able to survive all that.... plus they hung out in there for about 3 days before the eggy came!

Spidey- :shock: That would be utterly insane if you are the first to be pregnant in our group and you are the one NTNP. :rofl::rofl: When is your AF due?

oh Spidey, when are you due AF? Well you did baby dance just before ovulation, so it is more than possible! eek!

I think that AF will arrive on Thursday, but stupid me writes these things on my work calendar and I can't remember how many days I decided to make my cycle. Before Kira I was anywhere from 36 to 45, but now I've been between 28 and 32...

Out of the entire month, there was only one day where I had a teeny tiny bit of ewcm, and I did :sex: that day. Unlike all you other girls, we only baby dance about twice a week :blush:

I think that AF will arrive on Thursday, but stupid me writes these things on my work calendar and I can't remember how many days I decided to make my cycle. Before Kira I was anywhere from 36 to 45, but now I've been between 28 and 32...

Out of the entire month, there was only one day where I had a teeny tiny bit of ewcm, and I did :sex: that day. Unlike all you other girls, we only baby dance about twice a week :blush:

twice a week - in my DH's dreams - twice a month more like!

twice a week - in my DH's dreams - twice a month more like!

Ditto Shiv :rofl: I have to pencil it in and give him warning (otherwise he'll nod off on the sofa). :haha:

AF has gone I'm now counting the days I can start the opks. :happydance:

spidey - when i got pregnant with jesse we dtd then i got straight up and went to the loo and then we went out and walked for miles and stood up all night at a gig, then i didnt O til a day or 2 later according to my dates (which i imagine are exact cus he was born on edd :) )

Boothh- Jesse and Kira are made from super sperm :thumbup:

Its good to know I'm not the only one here who doesn't dtd almost everyday :blush:

Well in theory AF is due around tomorrow (but after last month who knows!) then we are supposedly TTC! BUT i am having a major wobble, Sophia is being SO grumpy that I am wondering if TTC another is a good idea :dohh:

I'm away at my folks for the weekend; g just went down following a whole 30sec of BF :cry: he is exhausted though & up late!

I'm mid cycle but DH isn't here :( I think we DTD on Friday night but I was so tired and tipsy it is possible we dropped off prior to completion, I'm not sure :dohh: we were being very soppy and romantic and a bit snuggly...

Anyway hope u r all well :hugs:

Shiv- I have those days for sure. In fact lately the idea of another baby makes me feel so nervous. I just don't know. :wacko: But than I see a pregnant woman and get broody all over again. :dohh:

cleck that sounds exactly like me jesse is a terror and i wonder what it would be like to have him aswell as a newborn but even if i get pregnant now its nearly a year away and he will have changed so much so whos to say he wont be a little angel in 9months time!

^^ Now that's some positive thinking. :D You are probably right though. But they will be heading towards their "terrible twos" so that scares me a bit. :wacko:

i think they should change that to 'terrible ones' hahahaha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->