***Lion Cub Mommies-Back In Action!***

if it's the terrible ones then it has to be the truly terrible twos!

haha.. I think they're in the terrible twos now even though they're not 2 yet! I'd like to think that in 9 months our babies will be more into pleasing us and being Mommies helper.

OMG im soooo pissed off. i think all the sex after so long hardly doing it has done some damage, i have a uti and i think iv got friggin thrush :dohh:
quite impossible to have sex at the moment and i am gunna OV in the next week or so i think so i think im out this month :(

boothh a week is enough time to get rid of thrush and uti if you get it treated asap - get yourself to teh doctors or at least teh chemists for some canestan, drink lots of cranberry juice too - oh and get Stuart treated for thrush as well as he can keep passing it back to you otherwise :hugs:

i already have antibiotics so im taking them but i need to go to the chemist tonight and get something for it, im making do with sudocreme at the moment cus its all we have in and its made me abit more comfortable to say the least, :/

and thanks i never thought about treating stuart, x

I've only had thrush once Boothh & it was the cycle I caught with G - apparently it's quite common to get it as you get preggers so it could be a good omen :)

I hope Joeyjo is right and it's just a good omen. :hugs: to you Boothh. Hope it clears up quickly for you.

I had thrush when I fell with this one too, and it's been a nightmare to get rid if since! Get treating! Newbaby is such a kicker. I was sat in bed last night watching my stomach move round as he kicked - Imogen wasn't visible from the outside this early I'm sure.

officially on day three of the 2ww! not gonna get my hopes high this month, i hate setting myself up to be disappointed! anyone else in the 2ww at the moment? anyone getting any symptoms etc?

boothh boooooooooo to thrush and uti! never know could be an omen as previously said lol!

xxx

I had read somewhere that putting plain yogurt up there will help kill the yeast- so one night I was pretty desperate and froze little yogurt cubes and then once they were solid and cold (burrrr!) I did a yogurt treatment. I think it helped although I felt so silly and it was a mess!

AF arrived last night- 32 day cycle!! I'm loving this new AF I have! Normally I would have been up all night on pain killers sitting on the toilet and moaning and rocking back and forth in pain, but not even a tylenol so far and I barely have a cramp! And the lack of pms is great too :thumbup: No super sore boobs or really bitchy feelings. I use to plan anything slightly important for the 3-4 days exactly 1 week after AF started because those would be my "best" days. All the other days of the month I never felt good- either having cramps worse than childbirth or being super pms-y. I hope AF continues to be this good the rest of my life.

Perhaps next month will be my month!

Well I got AF last night - so that is a 31 day cycle for me (back to normal after long one last cycle).

Cleck can you do me a ticker for the front page? What do you need to know?
cycle length 31 days, first day of AF 26th Oct - anything else?

Good luck with the 2www Ash :hugs:

good luck ash xxx

the yoghurt ice cube thing would have been great yesterday haha, im not even itching now so dunno whether it was thrush or what but now im just sore cus i kept scratching yesterday! :blush: feel sorry for anyone walking past my window to see me with my hands down my pants LMAO :rofl: think were gonna try dtd tonight i could OV anytime now so its kind of important we :sex: as often as possible just dont wanna make things worse! :dohh:

Shiv- Updated for you! The only thing else I'd need to know is your luteal phase if you know it, but if not, it's set automatically to 14 days. :thumbup:

Nothing too exciting from me this month. We are just DTD when we feel like it and if something happens good, if not, that's okay too. :D I just don't handle the stress of OPKs very well. :haha: It's my last cycle before DH leaves so I truly don't have high hopes at all. Now I'm more hoping to lose weight. Which might help me with better chances of trying a VBAC later too. Because I'm quite heavy. :blush:

Thanks Cleck - not sure of my luteal phase, I will keep a better eye on my muccus this cycle and see if I can pin it down!

I don't blame you about the OPK's, if this thread has taught me somethign it is that I don't have the right temperament for charting, temping, opking, it would just stress me out. hats off to thsoe who do because it must make knowing your cycle much easier, but it just isn't for me, at least until we haev been trying for a good 6 months.

Somehow my ticker on the first page is wrong. I'm cd 7 today since I had a longer cycle last cycle. It was 31 days long. I'm just waiting for the last little bit of spotting to quit so that DH and I can start TTC again. Fingers crossed for all of us this cycle!! :dust:

Oh I never redid the ticker on the front than. Whats your details and I'll fix it. :D

Um... I'm just not sure how many days are gonna be in this cycle. I know that I'm cd 7 today. So I guess a luteal phase of 13 days, a cycle of 30 days with OV either on cd 16 or cd 18. :shrug:

K. I think I got your ticker right now..:thumbup: Let me know if it's still off and I'll try to fix it again. :haha:

Also, anyone else that wants a ticker on the first page let me know so we can follow eachothers cycles! :flower:

Shiv- we're going to have similar timing of things this month since we both started AF last night.

Cleckner- you can stick a timer for me on the front page. I'm guessing I'm having 32 day cycles and AF came on October 26. I don't know what else you need so let me know :thumbup:

When I told DH today that AF was here he was disappointed. He said that if I don't get pregnant soon he's going to get a vasectomy! Silly man! He really wants another baby. I think he would be happy with as many kids as I could squeeze out between now and menopause, LOL. But he doesn't want them much more than 2 years apart- I told him we could have invitro and have septuplets :haha: or he can just wait and let nature decide their spacing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->